Now available in 14 languages.
NOTE: APP IS NATIVELY AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH. ALL TRANSLATION BY GOOGLE TRANSLATE - PLS DON'T EXPECT HIGH QUALITY TRANSLATIONS.
EoP includes chapters, tools, quiz and tips – designed in a way to help amateur and budding photographers understand the elements of photography and not let the camera become a technological barrier between the cameraman and the subject. The tools and tips are always close at hand for reference. The quiz section is included to check your understanding of the photography concepts. Chapters are organized with a smooth inclination making it easy for the absolute beginner to understand the basics of photography. Starting from the very basic topics like focal length, shutter speed etc. to more advanced topics like metering, exposure triangle and flash photography. EoP is the complete reference available right at your fingertip.
Designed using special dynamic content scaling technology – it seamlessly works on different screen resolution and sizes. From phones to tablets: you will get a uniform user experience.
Stunning HD graphics on supporting devices.
Chapters-> Basics 1 is available in base version. Rest can be unlocked via in-app purchase.
• Basics 1
o DSLRs vs Others
o Focal Length
o Shutter Speed
• Basics 2
o Depth of Field
o Raw vs Jpg
• Exposure Triangle
• Camera Modes
o Shutter Priority
o Aperture Priority
o Program mode
o Full Manual
o Other modes
• Flash Photography
• EV Chart/Table
• Depth of Field and Hyperfocal distance calculator (supports custom circle of confusion)
• EV Table and Chart
• Basic interactions between light and camera parameters
Quiz (56 targeted questions in all)
• Basics 1
• Basics 2
• Advance Questions
Tips (over 30 sub-sections)
• General Tips
o When to use manual
o Low light photography
o Exposure compensation
o When to use flash
o Aerial Shots
o Culture and Traditions
• People and Portraits
o Wedding Shots
o Group Shots
o Self Portraits
o Stadium/Team sports
o Racing/Motor sports
o Extreme sports
o Indoor sports
o Forced perspective
o Star trail
o Light Art
o Zoom blur
o Miniature faking
A perfect companion to start your photography journey. Happy clicking…
Send in your comments and feedback to email@example.com and do not forget to rate the app.
The purpose of standard photographic neutral density filters is to allow the photographer greater flexibility to change the aperture, exposure time and/or motion blur of subject in different situations and atmospheric conditions.
For Pro version, instal "ND Filter PRO"
In the version "ND filter PRO" you will find more exposure time and nd filters of various brands.
It features speed shutter, continuous shutter, zoom, and blur prevention functions, and you can even capture images with silenced shutter sound.
● Optical / digital zoom (up to 4x)
● Fastest camera on Android
● Screen long press for making photo
● Front facing camera (if avail)
● Customization of ALL hardware buttons
● Focus mode(Auto,Infinity,Macro)
● Color effects (mono,sepia,negative,...)
● Additional photo effects
● Silent mode (no shutter sound, might not work on some devices)
● Configurable volume keys
● Picture quality setting (low/medium/high/ultra)
● Configurable storage source (Internal/SD card)
● Time-lapse video recording (only 3.0+)
● 720p face effects (only on some devices)
● More cool features soon …
This app is the official release from the ex-CyanogenMod app.
*** THIS IS BETA: It has high chances of NOT WORKING PROPERLY - Instead of rating 1-star because something doesn't work, just WAIT FOR AN UPDATE - This is FREE! If it doesn't work on your device then REPORT THE BUG, then WAIT AND SEE -- If you don't want to test it, don't install it. ***
If you want to support the development, buy the Donate app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.xplod.focal.donate
- A photo and video mode, supporting many features (burst mode, timer mode, scene mode, shutter speed on Sony devices, ...)
- A panorama mode, currently semi-broken
- A PicSphere mode, open-source replacement of Google's PhotoSphere, to do 360° sphere shots
- A review drawer, by sliding from the top of the screen (in portrait). It shows your latest pictures.
In photo mode, you also have access to a few tools, such as automatic picture enhancement (auto-awesome), or a rule of thirds overlay. On some devices, settings such as Color adjustment, HDR and a manual light measure point are also available. Double tapping the screen will put your in quick shot mode, where tapping the screen anywhere will take a picture.
In video mode, high-framerate video is also possible.
- You can slide a widget's left handle to the right to close it
- You can swipe twice to temporarily hide open widgets, and swipe back to recover them
- You can pin widgets on your main screen
- You can scroll the sidebar
- This app targets mostly phones, but should mostly work on tablets.
- It is fully open source (GPL), and the sources can be downloaded at https://github.com/xplodwild/android_packages_apps_Focal
- It is a BETA, which means you might encounter bugs and crashes. I'm mostly working on newer devices (Galaxy S3 and +), so older devices might encounter more issues than recent ones.
- I do this in my free time, and this is a free software. Instead of rating 1 star because there is a bug, you should do a constructive comment, or raise the issue to me on twitter, @xplodwild. Or even better, fork the project and fix the problem :)
- Even if some parts of the app sucks for now, they'll improve over time.
Application is still in development but it serves basic purpose well. Update is coming soon.
How it Works
Tap camera button once to record a short 2 second action or hold the button down to get a longer sequence up to 9 seconds. Select the best 9 pictures for a 3x3 grid. You can select from three styles: white borders, black borders or borderless. You can also save multiple grids from a single sequence. Share on Instagram or any other service available on your device.
- Capturing fast action needs good light to keep exposure time low. Use the torch flash when needed.
- You can tap the camera view before shooting for focus. This works on most back-facing cameras.
- Back and front cameras supported
- Torch flash
- Continuous autofocus when available
- One-tap access to Instagram
- Share on any service
More from developer
De toepassing geeft de vertrektijden aan een halte. Als ze beschikbaar is, wordt gebruik gemaakt van realtime informatie. Op basis van GPS-positiebepaling kun je de dichtstbijzijnde haltes oproepen.
Naast het plannen van de route zelf, kun je vanuit de app makkelijk een sms-ticket van De Lijn kopen.