Get your cute little animals to the top of the mountain as fast as you can, but watch out for other players and don't fall off!
Play Toppu with your friends and family or find random players all over the world with in game matchmaking. No internet connection? No problem, you can play single player against 3 difficulty levels and there’s a tutorial to learn all the basics, so all skill levels are welcome!
The board is randomized every time you start a game and there are over 5 quadrillion (that’s a 5 with 15 zeros!) possible board setups, so every game you play is unique. Earn lotus points by playing games, hunting achievements or making power moves. You can exchange these points to unlock more animals to play with!
Toppu plays a bit like a Ludo game, but with a few fun twists. Just like Sorry, Parchisi, Fia, Trouble, Parqués and other Ludo-like games, in Toppu you try to move all your pieces to the endzone. However, instead of rolling dice, you play cards, so there’s less luck involved. That makes Toppu a more challenging board game. Also, when moving to a space with another piece on it, you stack them and set yourself and the other player up for combos instead of sending the other piece home, bringing the player interaction to a higher level (literally).
Features of Toppu:
- No internet connection required. Play against 3 computer difficulties
- Online multiplayer with cross platform support
- Play against random players
- Challenge your friends and family and set up private game rooms
- Each game is unique: over 5 quadrillion possible board setups
- Statistics after each game to improve your gameplay
- 12 unlockable cute animals
- Music by renowned composer Mordi
- Tutorial for learning the basics of the game
- Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Hindi, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Japanese
- Night mode when playing in a low lighting setting
- Express yourself by sending emojis
How to play Toppu:
The objective of the game is to get your 5 cute little animal cubes (Kubs) to the top of the mountain before the other players. The stairs to the top consists of 25 steps and each step has 1 of 5 different colours. You can move a Kub to the next or previous step of a certain colour by playing a card of that colour. When arriving at a step where there’s already another Kub, you can jump on top of it or below it, thus making a stack. When moving the bottom Kub of a stack, you move all the other stacked Kubs with it. There can only be 4 Kubs in a stack, so when another Kub is added to the stack, the top one falls off.
So are you the smartest and first player to bring all your animals to the top? Find out and play Toppu to become king or queen of the mountain!