With Game Collector, you can keep track of the games you own in your game collection.
Everywhere you are, you can access your personal collection offline.
Some systems have extra game information like release date, publisher name and more.
- Multiple game systems
- Filters (all, have, missing ...)
- Backup to external memory (SD)
- Resetting a game system list when user requests
- Resetting all haves for a per game system
- Atari 7800
- Atari Jaguar
- Atari Jaguar CD
- Atari Lynx
- Bandai WonderSwan
- Bandai WonderSwan Color
- Microsoft XBOX (No game details)
- Nintendo GameCube (No game details)
- Nintendo NES (No game details)
- Nokia N-Gage
- Sega 32X
- Sega CD 32X
- Sega Game Gear (No game details)
- Sony PlayStation
- Display same games with different titles per region
- Add more game systems
- Add console versions (colors) so not only games can be collected
- Backup to cloud (Google Data Backup)
- Support bar-code scanning for game recognizing
- Add owned games per region when applicable
- Add IDs and more game details (e.g. Wii, XBOX IDs)
- "smart" upgrade instead of resetting the game list when an update occurs.
- Good ideas from you...