GTD Organizer is task/to-do management app, which will help you organize your stuff, powerful enough to manage your things, but simple enough to use it with pleasure.
- Nesting of tasks eg: shopping->grocery store->buy carrots.
- Tasks are grouped into contexts.
- Reminding of task's to be done.
- Clean interface.
to do, GTD, Organizer, GTD, calendar, tasks, projects, easy
This application is in no way related to OmniGroup.
YOUR TASKS IN YOUR POCKET
FocusGTD reminds you when tasks become due. You can configure the time and date when you want to be reminded.
SYNCS WITH OMNIFOCUS ON MAC/iOS
FocusGTD synchronizes data with OmniFocus* on the Mac or iOS. Note that at least one copy of OmniFocus* is required in order to
USE OMNISYNC SERVER OR YOUR OWN
FocusGTD works with OmniSync Server* or you can also use another WebDAV shared drive.
Tap on the note description in the task detail screen to edit notes. You can style the text with bold or italics fonts to make sections stand out.
Use widgets to stay on top of important projects. You can add a home screen link that will open a quick entry panel to quickly let you add tasks to your inbox.
SHARE FROM ANY APPLICATION
You can send links to web pages or other text clips into your inbox using the standard Android share sheet.
If you have problems that your account is deleted when you reboot your phone, please check the "FocusGTD JellyBean Workaround" app (simplest by clicking on the developer name). You have to install this app alongside FocusGTD to prevent this Android bug from removing your account.
In case you have synchronization problems, please go to the Websites FAQ section which contains basic tips on how to improve the synchronization.
Supports portrait and landscape orientations.
* Clearly arranged and detailed action list
* Add/Edit/Delete actions
* Quick add actions with your browser
* Action list widget & TTS support
* NEW: Custom folders
Please note: I don't maintain this app any more. However, as far as I can tell, it still works fine.
It is the perfect tool to embrace Getting Things Done (GTD) organizational method, keeping your tasks' tracking simple and efficient. Designed specifically for Android OS to ensure perfect user experience.
GTD Task Manager can synchronize your tasks' lists or contexts with Google Tasks.
- GTD fully supported
- Tasks and projects can be grouped in different context or lists
- Tasks' alarms
- ... and much more comming!
- Pure Calendar and Pure Grid Calendar Widget
Setup in Pure widgets: click settings, then click "Tasks" tab, click on ‘Task Provider’ and choose "Dgt Gtd" (see screenshot)
- Agenda Widget for Android
- Executive Assistant
Due Today is designed to help you get organized. Create tasks and assign them to projects and contexts. You can also set reminders to help you remember those important things. You can even be reminded daily about things you didn't do yesterday.
** Includes multiple sync options **
Due Today allows you to sync with the award-winning ToodleDo service (with some limitations). We also now support synchronizing using our free sync service. Always keep your devices up-to-date with each other.
* Uses the Getting Things Done (GTD) method
* Set start dates so you won't be bothered by your tasks until the appropriate date
* Set a task as "floating" so that it will remain in your "Today" box until you complete the task
* Daily overdue reminder so you won't forget todos not finished on the previous day
* Create projects and subprojects
* Syncs with ToodleDo
* Syncs with Lakeridge Software's synchronization server
* Provides several different views for organizing your tasks
* Pin projects for quicker access to projects you work on the most
* Long-press the search button to create a task or project without leaving your current app (pre-ICS devices)
* Create daily, monthly, weekly or yearly recurring tasks
* Subtask support
* A powerful and customizable widget (in various sizes) so you can see what you need to do without opening the app
* Full support for all tablet form factors
* Superior filtering function (and the filtering can be applied to the widget as well)
* Integrated universal search
* Full support for ToodleDo statuses
* Supports the ToodleDo hotlist
"Done!" will always try follow the concept of easy-to-use and straight-forward design-principles.
★ Sync tasks over-the-air on multiple devices running 2Do (including iOS, OS X) using Dropbox or Toodledo. Dropbox sync supports syncing all data, including Smart Lists, across Android, iOS and OS X devices.
★ Projects, Checklists or a simple To do list
★ Repeating tasks with end dates
★ Tabbed Lists for easy organization and grouping
★ Landscape Calendar view with date markers and date-filtering
★ Quick Add: Create tasks directly from the notification area, or glance at the number of tasks due Today.
★ Widgets that allow you to mark tasks done directly from the home screen. NOTE: Widget will not work if the app is moved to the SD Card.
★ Hide or re-arrange lists
★ Password Protection: Lock all your tasks or individually picked Lists
★ Drag & Drop tasks from and to Lists
★ Smart Lists: Dynamic lists based on saved searches with an optional dynamic date range
★ Powerful date range searching and filtering
★ Easy sorting by dates, lists, priority, status, title or manual sorting
★ Scheduling of tasks using Start Date & Time
★ Tags: create keyword tags; search for tags or attach contacts as people tags
★ Alarms: Easily create multiple alarms per task
★ Attach Photos to your tasks using the Camera or the Gallery
★ Instant Previews: Preview and edit notes or attached pictures from the main list with a single tap
★ Focus: Quick toggle between your tasks and a refined 'focus' list from any view
★ Actions: attach contacts or other 'action' information to tasks
★ Starred Tasks
★ Batch Operations: Edit, Delete, Move, Tag, Share and more
★ Multiple Themes: Graphite, Black, Pink
★ Samsung S Pen ® drawing support in Notes. Draw using a finger or a stylus on devices such as Galaxy Note, Galaxy Nexus.
★ Share tasks
★ Optimized for an unlimited number of tabbed lists with hundreds of tasks per list
★ Backup & Restore: Create easy backups of your database or restore from an existing one at any time
★ Background automatic sync at specified intervals
★ Flexible task manager: Use GTD (Getting Things Done) principals, Franklin Covey or your very own
★ Much, much more.
Please kindly contact us in case you have any issues. We'd love yo help.
Google Sync: This cannot be supported till Google Task API supports meta-data (required by 2Do), which in its current state does not.
Follow us on Facebook:
Create custom filters so you can easily organize and switch between to-do lists. Use the calendar month view for a quick way to see all of your upcoming tasks.
Some Features Include:
● Customizable to-do list view.
● Customizable sorting and filtering.
● Save and name custom sort filter.
● Optional quick search.
● Calendar month view.
● A view details screen that automatically creates links to locations, websites, email addresses, and phone numbers.
● Repeating tasks.
● Repeating reminder alarms.
● Ability to snooze the alarm.
● Customizable home screen widget.
● Export todo task list as TXT, XML, CSV or Outlook CSV files to the SD card.
● Import XML and CSV file.
● Automatically backup to-do tasks to the SD card on a fixed schedule.
● Send a to-do task to the Google calendar.
● Optional microphone buttons for speech to text input.
● Selectable themes.
● Online user manual.
Visit the ToDo Task Manager website at www.mikesandroidworkshop.com for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How can I automatically dial a phone number entered in a task?
A: Type in a phone number in either the contact field or in the note field to display that phone number as a link when viewing it on either the 'Task Detail View' screen or the 'Alarm Notification detail' screen. Clicking on the link will automatically dial that number.
Q: How do I create a custom filter?
A: To save custom filters press the phones menu button while you are on the 'Sort and Filter Settings' window. A menu will pop up. Select 'Save Filter Settings As..'. Then type in the new filter name and press OK.
Q: Can ToDo Task Manager sync with Google?
A: To add a task to your calendar long press on a task in the task list until a context menu pops up. Then select the option 'Add to Google Calendar'.
The 'Toodledo.com Sync Add-on -Beta' add-on will sync with the web site Toodledo.com. On the Toodledo website there are third party tools to sync will Google ( http://www.toodledo.com/widget/google_gadget.php ). This should allow you to sync my application with Google indirectly.
Q: Can ToDo Task Manager sync with Outlook?
A: My application does not directly sync with Outlook. It provides the option to import and export tasks to Outlook using a CSV file.
The 'Toodledo.com Sync Add-on -Beta' add-on will sync with the web site Toodledo.com. On the Toodledo website there are third party tools to sync will Outlook ( http://www.toodledo.com/connect_outlook.php ). This should allow you to sync my application with Outlook indirectly.
Q: How can I search for a specific task in the to-do list?
A: The search feature is turned off by default. In the application settings select 'Searching, Sorting, and Filtering'. Then check the 'Quick Search On/Off' setting.
When quick search is turned on my application will filter the task list based on the text typed in the text field at the bottom of the task list screen.
Q: How do I create a new category?
A: To create a new category simple type in the new category in the category field on the task edit screen. The button next to the category field displays all of the existing categories in all of the other tasks.
Q: How can I enter additional information in a new task without having to click on the task in the task list?
A: Click on the add task button without entering a task title in the text entry field to automatically open the task creation screen. You can also set default values for most of the fields.
The application is based on contexts, such as "weekly shop", "work", "my homework", etc.
The application lets you organize tasks by different filters: context, the current day, the week, the past, etc. It also allows you to organize the tasks by color.
You can send the task list being displayed by email, making it easier to share information between devices.
Languages: Spanish (en) English (en), Portuguese (pt), French (fr) German (de) and Italian (it).
Take your to-do list management to a whole new level with TaskMantra to-do list, a feature rich app, yet intuitive and easy to use for managing your day to day tasks.
List of main features:
- Create tasks with priority & due date
- Filter tasks by category
- Filter tasks which are due today, within a week, within a month, overdue or with no due date
- Set reminders on due dates
- Add multiple reminders before due date
- Assign multiple categories to the same TO-DO item / Task
- Decompose Complex Tasks into several Subtasks/Action Items
- Sort tasks by due date or priority
- Add task notes.
- Backup data to SD card or Google Cloud (Cloud backup requires Android 2.2 or later and Google Cloud backup support on your device).
- GTD: Helps you in Getting Things Done
- Online help content accessible right from within the app (press menu > help on the main task list screen).
- Details in website
- Team Tasks
- Ultimate ToDo
- Task Sync for Exchange
- DTG GTD
- SSI gTasks
- Dato GTask
- Google Task Organizer (Full version)
- Got To Do (Full version))
Scrolling is available with ADW Launcher, Launcher Pro, Go Launcher and others
Zeam has dropped scrolling launcher support
Please E-MAIL with bug reports, comments are useless.
Unfortunately with this release I have had to drop support for phones with an SDK lower than 2.1 due to upgrades to the settings interface. If you are using an older version of Android please try contact me to help and help me create a 1.5/1.6 compatible version!
IF your events do not show after update (from <1.5.7 to 1.5.8) please untick/retick the calendars on the choose calendars page!
Our To-Do List is flexible for users who requires only a simple list yet good enough for agile planners who requires advance planning, monitoring and task execution.
WAToDo!is our full featured Android GTD To Do List. Our Ad-Supported Version is listed as WAToDo! LITE
- Easily Create, Update and Delete Tasks
- Assign Priorities to Tasks
- Assign Task as Next Action
- Attach Notes to Tasks
- Repeating Tasks
- Agile To-Do Management using Getting Things Done Methodology
- Collect actionable tasks via Inbox, Someday/Maybe list
- Create, Review & Manage Tasks in Task Lists
- Make Multi-Action Tasks into Sub-Projects
- Unlimited Level of Sub-Projects
- Review Tasks via Task Lists, Projects or Tags
- Group Task by Due Date,Priority
- Tag Tasks and Projects and Filter them by ALL/ANY Tags
- Various Settings to change views
The Labor Hours (or Cost) versus Physical Progress Calculation has to be viewed as a critical metric for any contractor. Our app has both to use. It measures “what is produced and billable for the cost (or hours) expended”. This simple metric largely determines profitability on each job and in total, each company. Successful projects make for successful construction firms. It is a one-way street. Our research indicates 90% of all cost overruns are caused by labor issues on projects, so keeping a close eye on this direct cost should be a daily focus. Having daily comparisons and projections of total cost is what this app delivers. Daily updates keeps management proactivity high.
Each app is customizable. 50 unique tasks and cost codes may be inputted along with their budget and units estimated. Units completed, hours expended and cost accumulated can be updated each day or week. The calculator computes immediately.
There are two calculators in this app. 1) Labor hours 2) Cost. Each is measured against physical progress. You can use one or both at the same time.
Physical progress is measured in completed units. If there are x units of total work in a task then, placing the completed work units gives the exact percent complete. It is a control feature. The executive can physically count or measure work completed as a double check. For set-up of a task, place hours needed along with a unit count of 1. This will keep a slow start due to set up isolated.
The app will project a best case and worst case outcome. For instances where a savings is projected, the numbers will be negative (-). The reverse is true for unproductive (loss) situations. This makes the report accurate and honest.
This is the WotsNext Plus key that enables the Plus features in your version of WotsNext. The WotsNext to-do list application needs to also be installed with this license key. Email WotsNext Support using the Email Developer link below if you have any issues with this Plus license key.
FEATURES IN PLUS VERSION :
* Quick and easy to create, edit and mark tasks off
* View tasks by day, week or month with the Calendar Views
* Ability to view two days in Day Calendar View in landscape mode on 10" tablets and most 7" newer tabets
* Ability to view two weeks in Week Calendar View in landscape mode on 10" tablets and most 7" newer tabets
* Assign user-defined categories to tasks
* Assign priorities to tasks
* Repeat tasks when completed - daily, weekly or monthly
* Set alarms to notify you when tasks are due
* Re-occurring alarm notifications until cleared
* Daily notifications of your day’s tasks
* Search for tasks and calendar events
* Quick filters to allow you to quickly filter the task list to easy see what’s coming up
* Swipe task to set it complete
* Auto-deletion of completed tasks
* Display calendar events stored in your device’s Google Calendar
* Synchronize your tasks and categories with all your devices running WotsNext Plus
* Export tasks in CSV or HTML formats for viewing and printing
* Access your Cloud storage to export files, sync devices and backup your data to. Currently Dropbox and Box are supported with Google Drive coming soon
* Daily backup of all your data to SD Card or even your Cloud storage with WotsNext Plus
* 6 Color themes to choose from
* Home Screen widgets to suit all versions of Android. A new version takes advantage of features in new Android versions. For Android 4.2+ users, the widget can be placed on the Lock Screen
* More features are on their way...
Keywords: wotsnext, wots next to do, to-do, list, personal task manager, day planner, daily planner, GTD, getting things done, organizer, checklist, task list, cloud, synchronize