-HTC Butterfly S
-HTC Desire 600 dual sim
-HTC One Dual Sim
-HTC Desire 200
Fire your DSLR camera shutter using this simple app , using the built-in IR blaster in any HTC to shoot your pictures without touching the camera to avoid shaking and also great for family pictures.
this app support most DSLRs camera
- Sony alpha
-Fire your shutter using volume up button for all DSLRs. for Canon and Sony press Volume down for 2 seconds delay
-now support Olympus , Mintola ,Fuji.
HOW TO USE?
THIS HOW TO ENABLE IR RECEIVER IN THE CAMERAS
-for canon cameras you have to set the drive mode to 2 sec\Remote this will enable the IR receiver in the camera.
-for Nikon go to menu>shooting modes>select quick response remote.
-for Sony and Pentax please search how to enable regular IR remotes in those cameras before you rate the app.
the only thing you have to do is sliding right or left until you find you camera brand.
This app works on HTC devices with built-in infrared port (IR).
Please if there is any issue with this app contact me before you rate and i will fix it as soon as possible.
Start using the benefit of the IR blaster in the amazing HTC One. I developed this app to create TimeLapse Videos without buying expensive remotes.
this app give you the ability to show unlimited images using DSLR camera's and set time between Images.
so simple and easy to use just choose your camera brand then set the time between the images and the amount of images.
this app support Canon ,Nikon ,Sony alpha and Pentax
In some phones, when the camera is launched it always launches in the mode it was last used in. This makes it an extra step for you to flip the mode. If you wanted to shoot a video, sometimes the camera app launches in still image capture mode and you lose precious seconds trying to figure out why the video is not recording. Until you realize that the camcorder never launched, it is too late.
This app launches your camera app in camcorder mode. No more mix ups, just hit record and relive life's precious moments at your reckoning.
This app is just a short cut to your camcorder. It does not start recording automatically.
**!!Select your camcorder as the default, the first time you launch the app.!!**
Best Video Recorder/Camcorder in the market. Compare the video quality with the stock camera app for proof.
1. Recording starts instantly. On most phones in less than a second. Shows on the screen how long it took from click to start of recording.
2. Record from back camera
3. One touch recording. It cannot get any simpler than this. Start video recording either by tapping the icon or by long press of the seach button (on supported devices)
4. High quality recording.
5. Compatible and extensively tested on all versions of Android
1. Record videos quickly in fast action situations
2. Record videos of kids and children
1. No known bugs.
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with feedback and feature requests. We are committed to top notch customer experience and will respond quickly to
feedback and feature requests. If you like our app, please take a minute to rate it on Google Play market.
One Touch Video Recorder is developed and distributed by Zero Noise Apps. All rights reserved. We reserve the right to anonymously track user activity within
our apps. This app, One Touch Video Recorder, is licensed, not sold. By downloading the app, you accept our EULA available on our website at
http://zeronoiseapps.com. App is licensed for individual, private use only. For use by companies, please contact us for corporate license information.
Please visit us on http://zeronoiseapps.com.
Our goal is to let more people to use the latest and greatest Android applications
And other more powerful features
Nexus 5 Camera , Nexus 10 Camera , Android 4.4 Camera , KitKat Camera , Video Camera , Holo Camera , 360 Camera , Fast Camera , Video Recorder, HD Camera
Camera is very smoothly and fast.
Gallery quick view or edit pictures ,base on nexus 5 camera and gallery (Android 4.4 KitKat).
♥♥ KEY FEATURES ♥♥
> Camera No Ads
> Support for 80+ languages
> Support Android 4.0+.
★ Camera Features:
> 3 modes: camera, video recorder & panorama
> Silent mode (no shutter sound, might not work on some devices)
> Live FX photos: 12 effects (only Android 4.1+)
> Pinch to zoom
> Configurable volume keys
> Wide screen pictures
> Picture quality setting (low/medium/high/ultra)
> Scene mode
> Video/Audio quality configurable
> More cool features soon ...
★ Gallery 3d Features:
> Ultra fast photos & videos viewer
> Configurable thumbnail size
> Grid view/Filmstrip view
> Hide unwanted folders
> Slideshow mode
★ Photo Editor Features:
> High quality photo editing
> New filters and borders
★ Support Languages:★
العربية , Български , Català , Čeština , Dansk , Deutsch , Ελληνικά , English , Español , فارسی , Suomi , Français , Hrvatski , Magyar , Bahasa Indonesia , Italiano , עברית , 日本語 , 한국어 , Lietuvių , Latviešu , Norsk bokmål , Nederlands , Polski , Português, Română , Русский , Slovenčina , Slovenščina , Српски , Svenska , ไทย , Filipino , Türkçe , Українська , Tiếng Việt , 中文简体, 中文繁體
Camera , Video , Video Camera , Panorama Camera , Nexus 4 Camera , Nexus 5 Camera , Nexus 7 Camera , Fast Camera , Jelly Bean Camera , KitKat Camera
Gallery , Quick picture view , Video player , Image Editor , Photo Editor , Image processing , Nexus Gallery , Albums , KitKat Camera , KitKat Gallery
※It is your own responsibility for using it※
Why is this camera application good for you?
(Black Screen + High Resolution Video Recording + Hide Folder)
1. The preview screen will be all black like when the phone is turned off. (No one will know you are taking a pic)
2. If you press menu button, there is start, stop, setting buttons.
3. The shutter sound is not muted so You should press the start button before you record something or someone in front of them.
4. Stop button as well.
5. The save folder is 'MCamera' and You can use Show/Hide function when you press menu key, there is a setting for this(that means your own secret folder!!)
6. You can change resolutions you want.(It depends on what device you have. some devices will only provide the lowest resolution.)
7. The Screen will never be turned off if you do not turn off. The app will continue recording unless the sd card in full.
Thank you and have fun with it! cctv hidden spy video camera! it is not silent camera
✔ Spy Video records videos blackout screen.
✔ Spy Video Camera #1 top paid app in Japan Appstore!
✔ Main features
Completel no screen display
Start recording immediately as soon as the app opens and save automatically to camera roll by pressing Home button.
✔ How to use
1. Click the icon- start recording
2. Click Home button - Autosave
Support Front/ Rear camera
Control number of pictures to capture (1/5/unlimited)
Select between Low capacitance / High quality
✔ Effective use of Spy Video Recorder
Recording video in a concert hall, or play theater without disturbing others
Record some fun moments fast
Record crime scenes secretly
Save automatically when there is not enough space or battery.
Save automatically when there is an incoming call.
✔ Spy series
Spy Video Camera
Did you know you can take videos from your Nexus 7? Nexus 7 has a front-facing camera but unfortunately does not come with a default video camera icon. This app helps you trigger the default video camera app of Nexus 7 and use it to take videos. All the videos taken are saved at the default location and can be viewed in any gallery apps / file explorers. This is a very handy app for all Nexus 7 owners who want to take videos from their devices.
1. This is an Ad-supported version and hence requires internet permissions. We strongly discourage push notification ads and we do not use such ads in any of our devices.
2. Although this is specifically built for Nexus 7, this app can be used in any other Android device to open the default video camera app.
3. If you want to use the device camera to launch the camera app to take pictures then use this app - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zealdroid.nexus7camera
Ad Free version now available at - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zealdroid.nexus7videocamerapro
This app lets the users click their own photographs and upload for a photography contest which runs in parallel to the reality show. Nat Geo will recognise the effort put behind the photos by awarding the best photograph, as judged by Nagesh Kukunoor, with a Nat Geo Expedition to Costa Rica given by HTC.
Using this app, viewers of this series can get up close and personal with the contestants and judges. There are exclusive behind the scenes videos and photoblogs.
The app also covers the features, specifications and demo videos for HTC One, the latest and the most advanced smart phone on the block. This phenomenal phone has a lethal combination of good looks, great build quality and phenomenal processing power which lets it deliver superlative functionalities with extreme ease.
How to apply :
-Step1: Install RocketDial Free or Pro version.
-Step2: Install this theme.
-Step3: Goto RocketDial Settings->Choose Skin , choose this theme.
-Step4: Restart RocketDial and you will see theme applied.
RocketDial Pro (paid version)
Like RocketDial in facebook.
These images are high quality hd background images for Android Devices.
Backgrounds are compatible for all screen size device designed for HTC One X Phone.
High Definition wallpapers Backgrounds can be set as your home screen wallpaper.
1.HOW TO DOWNLOAD IMAGE SD CARD?
NO NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE IMAGES TO SD CARD ALL IMAGES ARE AUTOMATICALLY SAVED TO SD CARD ONLY THING YOU NEED TO KEEP USING APPLICATION TO SET WALLPAPER TO YOUR HOME SCREEN.
APPLICATION WILL NOT DOWNLOAD THE IMAGES EVERY LAUNCH IT WILL BE CACHED IN SD CARD WITHOUT INTERNET CONNECTION APPLICATION WILL WORK.
2.DOESN'T WORK AT ALL?
PRESS MENU KEY SELECT REFRESH TO DOWNLOAD IMAGE FEED.
3.IMAGES NOT DOWNLOADING AND LOADING VERY SLOW?
PLEASE BE PATIENCE AND LOAD ALL IMAGES BY SCROLLING AND KEEP USING WITHOUT INTERNET CONNECTION. AS THIS IS HD IMAGES WILL TAKE TIME TO DOWNLOAD IN 2G INTERNET CONNECTION. IMAGES SIZE ARE 100KB TO 150KB. IN 3G AND WiFi CONNECTION TO DOWNLOAD EACH IMAGES WILL WILL TAKE AVERAGE TIME 5 Sec.
Thanks For downloading HTC One X Wallpapers HD, Please Rate it.
More from developer
View your .mpo and .jps files on HTC Sense and non-Sense ROMs in true 3D (tested on JB 4.3 CyanogenMod 10.2 & Sense 4.1 ICS 4.0.3)
Open files from the Gallery 3D app or open files using your favorite file explorer, choose image -> ImageView 3D and set it as default application.
Swipe gestures supported (left-right), gray overlay means the application is loading the next image.
Long-press the image to toggle the action bar.
As you guys might have seen, Phereo no longer supports the HTC EVO 3D 4.1+ ROMs (a.k.a. 3D display is not recognized)
Using the share button in Phereo, you can view the image in 3D again using the "Open 3D Phereo url". Phereo shares the url as plain text, which means you'll see this share option in a lot of other apps which can share text. No fix found yet to exclude all others..
Improve memory usage
v2.7 Restyled app, new actionbar options, improved activity flow, thumbnail titles, album preview, thumb loader progress
v2.5 Opens DCIM folder when both DCIM/100MEDIA and DCIM/Camera are not available
v2.4 Added button to action bar to toggle brightness mod
v2.3 Thumbnail indexing asynchonous to improve stability
v2.2 Implemented persistent left/right toggle, improved indexer, improved file deletion
v2.1 Fixed black column in 3D images, added OutOfMemory feedback
v2.0 Created indexer to find unindexed image files (needed for non-sense roms where jps and mpo are not recognized as images)
v1.9 Fixed left/right eye switched for weird aspect ratios, added nr of columns togglebutton, added fullscreen listview button, implemented snapped scrolling
v1.8 Implemented png thumbnail loading
v1.7 Added 2D view, implemented left/right eye toggling
v1.6 Improved thumb loading speed, added portrait view, fixed OutOfMemory exceptions
v1.5 Added jpg file loading & thumbs, improved thumbnail load speed, improved 3D mode switching. Added long-click selection from thumb grid.
v1.4 Improved 3D switching between views, added Android 4.0.3 support, fixed mpo file opening
v1.3 Added Gallery, fixed aspect ratio problems
v1.2 Changed to floating action bar, improved file sharing (share as file instead of mpo or jps), added Phereo support (share from Phereo to ImageView 3D)
v1.1 Added actionbar
v1.0 Initial release
I developed this app because my kernel supported USB Host, but my ROM didn't. This app forces the mount command as described here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=29911384
Testers needed! Please report if EXT mounting works
[ What phones are supported? ]
This app if for rooted HTC phones only (HTC SDK is used), SuperUser should be installed and the kernel should support OTG in order to get this to work.
[ To what location is the disk mounted? ]
Disk will be mounted to /sdcard/usb
[ Why is there no file explorer opened after mounting? ]
Please install a file viewer like ES File Explorer
[ The folder /sdcard/usb is empty after mounting, what's the cause? ]
If it's the first time you mounted a device, the file manager was started before you granted the superuser request. Refresh your view or unmount / remount. In case the folder still stays empty, find out if you are able to mount using the shell commands as described here:
ROOT ACCESS NO LONGER REQUIRED!!
Supported file formats: .jps, .mpo, .jpg, .png
- How do I set up this 3D wallpaper?
1. Homescreen -> menu -> Live Wallpapers -> 3D Wallpaper -> Preview -> Settings -> Apply (first time use)
2. To set your own wallpaper, use settings in Live Wallpaper preview or Homescreen -> menu -> Wallpaper -> 3D wallpapers
- What kind of images can be used?
Usually 3D images are stored as .jps or .mpo file.
When picking a background, make sure the image is Side-by-Side 3D and you select 'Use 3D'
- A black wallpaper is shown with a red exception in the center. What is it?
It means there is no wallpaper selected yet. You can select different wallpapers for landscape and portrait (if your launcher supports it) by using Homescreen -> menu -> wallpaper -> 3D Wallpaper
- Why do I have to set a live wallpaper?
The Live Wallpaper is a container for the selected 3D image you choose from the gallery. By using a Live Wallpaper container, the 3D mode can be enabled and disabled automatically.
- Do I need root access on my phone to get this app up and running?
For HTC Sense ROMs, root access is not needed. Non-sense ROMs however need root to enable the 3D display.
- Where can I post my findings or questions?
In the Play Store comments, but preferably here:
- Where can I find 3D wallpapers?
Install Phereo 3D Photo, which will allow you to view and store a lot of 3D images. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.phereo
- Your app is requesting su permissions. Why?
Setting the 3D mode using the HTC Sense framework failed, so a different way (fallback method) is used. (Framework confirmed working on Sense 3.6 and Sense 4.0
- Are there any known bugs?
1. If a 3D boot animation is installed, the last few seconds of the boot animation will be in 2D interlaced instead of 3D, as Android is already drawing the wallpaper. Because it's invisible, the script to disable 3D is called...
2. Sometimes the screen blacks out when switching from 3D to 2D view. Known fixes; A. Wait a few seconds to let it restore the backlight. B. Open the camera with the dedicated camera button, switch to 3D and after a few seconds back to 2D with the dedicated 2D-3D switch.
3. After setting the Live Wallpaper for the first time, the screen might not switch to 3D. Turn off the screen or open any app and switch back to the homescreen. It should now be enabled.
Thanks to Meine Toonen for the MPO decoding co-op
and jmztaylor for the 3D switch idea.
Added fullbright workaround by adding a semi-transparent black layer
Added nullpointer check for selected files which are no longer available
Implemented 3D center image
Re-enabled jpg interlacing for people who want to trip on 2D images
Memory usage improvements, improved 3D scaling (all image dimensions now allowed)
Added fallback for evo 3D devices without htc framework (untested, because my evo has the framework)
Found a new way to enable the 3d display without the need of root (superuser) access
Implemented landscape wallpapers, improved progress dialog
Totally rewritten (thus improved) .mpo decoding.
Fixed missing wallpaper after boot problem.
Added automatically 3D enable/disable via Live Wallpaper container. Please select the 3D Live Wallpaper first before picking the 3D background.
* Choose a build-in splashscreen, or image from gallery
* Start Google Navigation, Call History, Contacts, Google Now, any installed application or a pre-scheduled trip
* Trips to home, work and an extra address will start automatically when defined day and time match
* Fullscreen SMS message view in lcd dashboard color
Custom Application tips:
* Car Phone home on HTC devices: Custom Application;
* Dashcam on HTC devices: Custom Application;
* Traffic information (Dutch ANWB): Custom Application;
appname: Verkeer (ANWB Verkeer app available on Google Play)
* FlitsMeister: Custom Application;
Car Kit Start is designed for the Seat Ibiza ST and tested on Ford Fiësta.