Cool way to freak out people. Big issue I have is each time I open the app to use it the app tells me I need to tap the hue base, which is annoying is hell and I refuse to keep doing it so please fix this
Does not work consistently Tried using the 'Ball Drop' feature. Tested several times and it did not work consistently. Only triggered 2 out of 12 lights at the big moment before the app crashed.
Works alright on a day to day basis but utter, complete fail for the ball drop on NYE. App stated midnight had already happened when it was 4 minutes away. Second year in a row ball drop sync failed. I tested and previewed several times before but complete mess on NYE.
Kinda suxs Effects are sporadic and short lived, plus they want 2.89 to buy new ones that you dont even know what they do.
Nailed it! We rang in 2017 using this app and it worked a treat! The ball drop feature is awesome and really enhanced our new year celebrations!
This app is trash Disconnects from the bridge every time I use it. Trash.
NEW: Experience the iconic Times Square Ball Drop live at home!
- Times Square Ball Drop added.
- Better color matching across all Philips Hue models
- New menu
- Few bugs fixed
- An edited movie and edited script to include countdown sound and firework effects at 00:00.
- preview now emulates 2 minutes before ball drop and this is reflected on the countdown images.
- countdown counts down to EST time actual Ball Drop time now.
- Automatic popup at 31-12 to Ball Drop screen.
Eiffel Tower in Paris during the New Year in 4K Video Live Wallpaper