The app makes it possible to drive more economique (you'll be able to save up to 20% of fuel!) based on using the idle gear. While driving most of the energy is lost when slowing down using the break. While using the idle gear, the engine does not help to slow down. The app combines these to facts. It shows the driver exactly when to choose the idle gear in order to save as much fuel as possible. If you for example want to have 50km/h at the beginning of a city, the software will calculate the moment you can switch to the idle gear so that you will have exactly 50km/h where you wanted to. There is no need to slow down any further! You will be able to save 1 to 1.8 litre on 100km depending on your way of driving and type of car.
The app is completely free of advertisement!!
Overview of the features:
→ app shows the moment when to choose the idle gear
→ easy to edit recorded tracks
→ different friction profiles for different cars
→ easy to edit recorded tracks
→ altitude profile of the tracks
→ analysis of friction profiles for improving calculations
→ displaying the speed via GPS → more exactly than your tachometer
→ km to destination
→ air distance between position and destination
→ displaying of altitude
→ driving time and pauses are shown
→ driven distance
→ speed control
→ large-scaled view of the time when to take the idle gear in order to not drawing of the attention of the driver
The software is distributed without any warranty.
[Keywords: car, save, saving, energy, fuel, altitude, money, refuelling, fill up, economical, ecological, environment, idle gear, eco, ecoaltifrive, ecoaltidriver, consumption]
● The motion efficiency indicator on the base of velocity, speedup and elevations analysis, permits you to correct your driving style and reduce fuel consumption in real time.
● Personalized audio warnings help you to keep maximum speed allowed and not exceed it, at the same time keeping an eye on the road and saving your time.
EcoDrive Speedometer is a powerful and handy instrument.
● All useful indicators are on the main screen, thus allowing you to control the elapsed distance, time, acceleration, height, maximum and average speed. You can switch between indicators of maximum and average speed, haul and time of various periods with a single touch.
● All the speedometer functions are available in a background mode too, even when the screen is off, while the speedometer window shows the speed above other applications (i.e. navigation software) and can be in every point of the screen*.
● EcoDrive Speedometer is supported all types of overland, aerial and naval transport and also all sports, where speed, distance, time and acceleration are important. Walking, bicycling or mountain skiing - anytime and anywhere you want to know speed or altitude/distances you overcome, how long your workout lasted, you cannot do without EcoDrive Speedometer.
The main unique features:
• Versatile scale of analogue speedometer
→ Customizable manual or automatic 1-1000 ml/h (km/h) scale limit
→ Customizable indicator type (an arrow or a bar)
• Digital speed indicator
• System of units options
• Indicator of instant and average fuel (energy) efficiency for various time frames
• Audio warning of overspeed (three customizable parameters)
• Floating (overlay) speedometer window over all other applications
• Background mode
• Extended statistics for various time frames* and user's counter
→ Overall time
→ Running time
→ Stop time
→ Maximum speed
→ Average speed
→ Average efficiency
→ Maximum acceleration and braking (ml/h per sec or km/h per sec)
→ The highest and lowest points of the track (above sea level)
Good luck on the roads!
* In free version, "floating window" option is available for 7 trial days.
* In free version, the statistics for some periods is not available.
The FuelGood app allows you to choose your car type, car age and engine size. It tracks your journeys and gives you an estimate of the savings you make if you are driving efficiently. FuelGood uses GPS to track your position along your journey and calculates an estimated saving on fuel consumption and CO2 emissions for your car against the average values for a driver in your car category.
Within the Journey List section of the app, you can select different journeys to compare your savings over similar distances and to see how you are progressing.
There is also a Tips section for help on improving your fuel-efficient driving.