SI VOUS RENCONTREZ UN PROBLEME D'UTILSATION N'HESITEZ PAS A NOUS CONTACTER en utilisant le liens "Envoyer un E-mail au développeur" ci-dessous. Merci de nous décrire le type de problème que vous avez rencontré, le matériel que vous utilisez (marque, modèle, ..) et si possible le système d'exploitation de votre appareil (version d'android).
It is good to realize how much does it cost us to have such a many appliances unreasonably switched on, especially nowadays, when the electric power price is increasing.
Update in 0.993:
- Possibility to change language
Energy bills a great deal of the burden?
Energy, check diary every day.
Easy to see the pattern of your day-to-day energy by energy itguyo
Calendar of energy rates energy use at a time.
You can also check the recent energy consumption.
Like a diary and notes can also be used.
Graphs to chart the current status of energy consumption, you could see
Let's wasted energy saving.
...covering alternative energy, oil and gas producers and transporters, or energy commodities like ethanol, biodiesel, oil and gas. Delivered with real-time, short-form updates (Seeking Alpha's Market Currents) that you can scroll through without clicking.
...from analysts, fund managers and individual investors who invest in energy stocks, and industry insiders writing about their industry. Includes individual long/short stock suggestions, sector commentary, and discussion of the outlook for oil, gas and other energy commodities.
- Real-time notifications on the ETFs and stocks you follow
• Easy-to-setup portfolios and watchlists
• Simple navigation, super-fast load times
• Intuitive design that lets user jump right in
If you are experiencing issues or have suggestions to improve the Energy Investor app, please contact Customer Service (http://seekingalpha.com/page/contact)
Don't go over your plan limits! Use these handy widgets to know your currently used minutes, data and texts at a glance. You can also set the usage information to display in your notification drop-down area. The stats will automatically update so you always know where you're at. Works with all plan types including family share plans!
This works by automatically logging into Verizon's servers to pull down the latest statistics on your account. Very easy to use, just add the widget to your screen, enter your Verizon login information and it does the rest.
Installing this will put you back in control of your account.
Usage data is refreshed automatically about every other hour.
PREPAID PLANS: The widgets currently do not support prepaid plans types.
WIDGET INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS
NOTE: Some users have reported that they needed to reboot their phone before the widgets shows up in the app list.
NOTE: Do not install on SD, use local memory only. Widgets on Android are not compatible with SD storage.
Android 2-3: On your home screen, do a long press and tap Widgets. Scroll down and tap on "Verizon Minute Widget".
Android 4 ICS: Go to your apps list, scroll all the way to the right under Widgets, hold down on "Verizon Minute Widget" and drag it to the location on your home screen.
TIP: To select a different line, you must first log in - then go back into the configuration screen and choose from the list.
This software is not affiliated with, licensed or endorsed by Verizon Wireless or any related companies. All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Electricity Usage Calculator.
Use Electric Consumption Meter to calculate the energy consumption cost of your various electrical appliances and devices.
- Buying a new appliance?
In a few clicks you will know what will be the cost of the new appliance will produce on their energy bill.
- Set your Electricity Cost in KWH.
To use the calculator, get out your electric bill and find what your electrical company charges you for Kilowatt Hour (KWH). Then, enter that value in the settings field of app.
- Editable Wattage of the Device.
This app allows you enter the wattage of the device in the 'Wattage of Device' input box, for more more accurate
- Editable Minutes or Hours / Use per Day/Week or Month.
This app also permite set the right number of hours or minutes per day that you will be using the electrical device.
And much more...
- Send us your comments, questions and corrections so we can improve our app
--------- Free Version -------------------------------------
- Banners and Advertising may appear during use
Standby power is the electricity being used by electronics that, while turned off but plugged into a power outlet, still consume power. Some of this power is to perform functions such as to display the time, or recording your favorite show, while others simply waste electricity.
This free application allows you to select which devices you have in your home and determine how much they are costing you. Electricity prices are modifiable, with the national U.S. average used as the default cost.
Includes over 50 common household products to choose from.
The cost listed for each item is based on an average of tested devices, so your device may use more or less depending on age and other factors.
Power consumption of electronics are taken from: http://standby.lbl.gov/
Includes color codes to show you where your homes biggest energy drainers are.
Green: less than 1 watt
Black: between 1 and 10 watts
Red: more than 10 watts
EnergySaver is an ultimate bargain that pays for itself over and over in savings. EnergySaver is a powerful and accurate analytical tool yet it is quick, simple, and efficient to use. EnergySaver provides high-resolution visual results specifically maximizing the advantages of the high-res display if available.
EnergySaver allows you to analyze your current and estimate your future energy consumption instead of just analyzing or tracking past energy consumption. EnergySaver also enables you to customize and analyze each appliance's energy consumption instead of just the overall consumption. By analyzing each appliance's current energy consumption, you can make real changes that will translate into more money in your wallet.
HOW IT WORKS
- Start by creating an energy profile.
- Quickly add from pre-populated electric, gas, and water appliances - or create/customize your own appliances.
- Quickly select from pre-populated energy billing rates (sample rates for all 50 US states) - or customize to your exact rates.
- Easily analyze your appliances' energy consumption, and save money by eliminating wasteful (i.e. phantom loads) & optimizing the most expensive consumption.
- Save money by eliminating wasteful consumption and phantom loads hence reducing your overall energy bills.
- Save your appliances with efficient usage and decreased wear & tear.
- Save the earth by shrewd consumption of natural resources and reducing your carbon footprint.
- Covers the major household utilities (electricity, gas, & water).
- Determine your energy consumption by recognizing energy consumption habits, establishing which appliances use the most energy, identifying phantom loads, etc.
- Create multiple profiles such as for each season, different locations, multiple homes - i.e. your home, your parents' home, rental properties, etc.
- Ready to use pre-populated energy consumption data for several common household appliances & energy rate information for all 50 US states.
- Allows you to create/customize your own appliances specific to your requirements and specify your local fixed or tiered energy rates.
Energy, bills, electricity, natural gas, gas, water, utility, save, carbon footprint, green.
- ARMv7 processor with vector FPU, minimum 550MHz, OpenGL ES 2.0, H.264 and AAC HW decoders
- Android™ 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and 4.0
- 256MB of RAM
Visit EnergySaver website for additional details: http://products.rajorganization.com/apps/energy/energysaver/
You can also add and configure tax rates for each resource, allowing Consumptor to give you an estimation of how much will be your consumption cost.
Included features are:
- Track and control electricity, water, gas and fuel consumptions;
- Add and perform a detailed configuration of taxes for each resource;
- View your consumption using charts or tables by day, month or year;
- Most Portuguese taxes already included;
- Free version includes ads and is restricted to one property.
If you are looking to either reduce your expenses or to become more environment-friendly, Consumptor is the app for you!
- Internet: for ads;
- Write External Storage: for exporting data.
Mobaton cares about your opinion. If you have any idea or just have something to say about our applications, please contact us through the support link.
"Why should I make energy efficiency improvements to my home?"
Fill in both old and new appliance values in fields and it will tell you how much money you save per week, month & year as well as show you how many months it will take to recoup your investment. You may need a wattmeter.