Children learn to multiply with this app.
The exercises bring structure to the learning of the table sums.
If children know the table sums, they can also calculate larger sums (17x6) more easily.
With the app, children learn:
* What multiplication entails by repeated addition.
* Resolve the sums faster.
* Different solution strategies.
* Automate and memorize the tables.
* Repeated addition (2 + 2 + 2 = 6 is the same as 3x2 = 6)
* Reverse the sum (8x2 = 2x8)
* Double (6x4 = 3x4 + 3x4)
* Halve (10x4 = 40 so 5x4 = half of 40)
* One more (calculate 6x3 via 5x3)
* One less (calculate 9x3 via 10x3)
* All table sums (all sums together)
* Sum cards (multiple choice)
* Key (view the progress in a schedule)
What is so special about the app?
* The app offers the intermediate steps that the children also learn at school from group 3.
* Choose from the different solution strategies.
* Choose from the starting tables that are first discussed at school.
* With the app you can connect well with the level of your child and with mathematics education at school.
* Test your child with the app and view the results to see which sums still need to be practiced.