This PDF formatted form includes start and end times with breaks as well as O.T., sick and vacation fields.
Once the "rate per hour" fields are filled the form will figure out each total and grand total.
Open fields for dates, company name, address, phone number, etc. are available.
Easy Hours (formerly known as HandsFreeTime) is the new way to track time just by having your device. Free yourself. Start using Easy Hours today.
Don't take just our word for it. Here is a sampling of reviews left by our awesome customers!
"Functional and easy to use" - B&O
"I must admit that it runs very efficiently and has very little impact on my iPhone’s battery life. I just leave it and it takes care of everything.”
"Finally found what I was looking for!" - dogsonic
"Its not easy to build a good geolocation app, but HFT nailed it. Great App!”
"The best time tracker out there" - sylvester2220
“Once you try this one you won’t need any other time tracker.”
"The best time tracking app using geolocation period." - Green0607
“Simply the best.”
"Best app in its class" - iQwerty
“Eliminates the need to use your brain to compile one’s timesheets. Definitely saves me a load of time!”
"Makes me more productive!" - PeteGordon
“It has definitely saved me time tracking my onsite time at a client location. I like it a lot.”
"better than expected" - DDancing
“This app is incredibly user friendly. I highly recommend it!!”
See how your time is spent from week to week even when the device is offline. Easy Hours summarizes your weekly activities so that you can spend your time doing instead of remembering. Whether you work Saturday to Friday or Monday to Sunday, you decide how you manage your week. We provide weekly and daily views of all clock ins and clock outs.
Do you work multiple projects on a given day? We provide both DAILY and WEEKLY summaries of your time across all locations. Now with the TODAY dashboard you have an efficient way to swipe through all your locations for the current day, start / stop time, take a break, add memos and more.
CLOCK IN/OUT NOTIFICATIONS
Configurable notifications when you clock in and clock out of a location. Let Easy Hours free you up from having to constantly track your time in spreadsheets or notes. Notifications will provide you with the confidence that your time is being tracked with precision.
MANUAL TIME TRACKING
Pause and restart time tracking with the tap of a button. Taking a break was never so easy. Edit times with a few clicks of a button. Add new times because you accidentally left your device at home.
PERSONALIZED DAILY REMINDERS
Easy Hours lets you decide if you’ve spent too much time on a task. It is smart enough to know when you should call it a day. We provide personalized reminders instead of the usual plain old notifications.
Need to keep track of what you did at a particular time on a given day? Easy Hours now allows you to attach notes that you can use to remind yourself.
Do you prefer round numbers when calculating your total hours? Personalize your timesheet to calculate your total hours exactly as you want it.
SPREAD THE WORD
Love the app? Spread The Word! We support Facebook, Twitter, Weibo, SMS, Mail and Android Beam.
With the convenience of sharing by Email, CloudPrint, DropBox and more you can let anyone, including yourself, know exactly how long you have been working on a task. We even attach a CSV file to the email for convenient importing into any app.
The shared timesheet has that great look and feel you expect, too. You can even personalize your timesheets by providing your Name and Organization.
Looking for reliable time keeping without draining your battery? Trying to find an intuitive way to cut the cost of tracking your timecards? Tired of having to double check a geofence time tracker that never fired? Want to immediately send timesheets to your clients? This app is the answer.
:: Enter timesheets only once ::
Because Zed TimeSheets is integrated with QuickBooks you no longer have to re-key timesheets, saving you hours and making it easier to track billable and non billable hours. Enter your time only once into your Android phone, then send it via email to be imported into QuickBooks or MYOB to produce pay checks or invoices.
:: A Familiar Look ::
Zed Timesheets uses the same terminology as QuickBooks... Customer Job, Service Item, Billable, so it is all familiar. The screens use the great Android look and feel so you instinctively know what to do. If you have been entering time directly into QuickBooks - now with Zed you will feel right at home.
:: Peace of mind ::
It's easy to record and send timesheets to QuickBooks so you are less likely to forget to enter billable hours for jobs that are away from the office. With a few clicks your timesheets can be emailed back to the office to be imported into QuickBooks leading to faster billing, and gives you a more accurate picture of what jobs are making you money and which are costing you money.
:: Features ::
Easy to use time entry screens
Group time entries by Timing and Completed
Option to enter time increments of 15, 6 or 1 minutes
Emails timesheets in IIF format to import into QuickBooks
Emails timesheets in MYOB format to import into MYOB AccountRight
Emails timesheets in text format for use in spreadsheets
Designed to work with QuickBooks or MYOB
Can be used online or offline
:: System requirements ::
QuickBooks Pro or above
MYOB integration requires MYOB AccountRight
-Enter hours and comments
-View past, present and future pay periods
-Add charge codes to your timesheet
-Save your timesheet
-Sign your timesheet
Tested on Deltek Time & Expense w/ ESS version 8.2 and 8.3
besværlig timeseddel, så har i her en perfekt online
Med Min Timeseddel systement kan du:
• Nemt lave arbejdskort for medarbejder
• Modtage timesedler online
• Holde styr på timeforbrug/projekter
Dine medarbejder kan:
• Nemt og hurtigt modtage arbejdskort på mobil
• Aflevere timesedler online via mobil og pc
• Få notifikationer ved ændringer
Beregn kørsel forbrug,tid og
rutevejledning med et klik!
Mobile applications include:
- Time and expense entry
- Notifications to agree to prior to timesheet submittal
- Multiple assignments per user
- Calendar to navigate to prior and future dates
- Multiple timesheet options
- Timesheet Note
- Manager approval
- Expense Attachments by photo upload
Web application includes:
- Invoice creation with timesheets attached
- Accounting integration
- Payroll integration
- Applicant tracking system integration
- Commission module
- Group timesheets and VMS import
- Email approvals
Note: Account with timeshEASY required. Please see http://www.bullhorn.com/products/back-office.com and request a demo.
The hour records are saved for your viewing at any time.
When the work period is over, simply choose which records to send to your manager for review and push send.
Easy to use, handy, and a great tool for all who need to write and submit time sheets.
• Add time record easily
• Add time record by punch in, punch out and pause
• Update, delete and copy time record
• View time record in yearly, monthly, biweekly, weekly and daily
• View time record by calendar
• Filter time record by status, project and client
• Sort Time record in open, follow up, invoiced and paid
• Auto overtime calculation
• Support multiple jobs and clients
• Choose clients from phone contacts
• Default start time, end time and breaks
• Round time to 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes
• Daily/weekly overtime
• Customize report fields
• Report in Microsoft Excel (XML), HTML and CSV
• Save report in SDCard or by Email
• Create invoice in PDF
• Customize invoice fields
• Invoice # in letter and number
• Customize tax name and rate
• Partial paid
• Bar chart with monthly amount
• Line chart with monthly amount
• Support your country currency(41)
• Password protection
• Auto default value
• Configurable first day of the week, biweek and month
• Support hour in decimal or hours:minutes format
• Support time in 24 hour or AM/PM format
• Support date in various formats
• Auto backup database to SD card or Dropbox™ when exit the app
• Manual backup database to SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Docs™
• Restore database from SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Docs™
• Email database
• Clean all time records
Available languages (more coming soon)
• Deutsch (Johann)
• Dansk (Lars Schilling)
• Italiano (Massimiliano)
• INTERNET: Dropbox Backup
• ACCESS NETWORK STATE: Google Tracking
• BILLING: In-app Billing
• READ CONTACTS: Adding Client from Contacts
• WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: Backup and Export to SDCard
※ We’d greatly appreciate your help with the translation of timesheet app
※ This paid version is same as app-in purchase version. For someone who cannot use app-in purchase.
※ If you like the app, then please give us a good rating as the driving force behind our continued development.
※ Since it is not easy conversation in the market review, if you have any suggestions or questions please mail to our mailbox directly. For market reviews, please just leave your rating and cheers, thanks again.
Use timesheet as a time recorder, time tracker, work clock, time clock, punch clock, time keeper, worksheet, time logger, time card or a easy solution for tracking time and invoice clients.
Time is objective - and it’s a crucial factor in the work of freelancers, lawyers and other professionals that need to keep track of how much time they have spent on any given project. Speedy Track is a quintessential tool that allows professionals to stay ahead of their schedule and charge for the time they have partaken in a job/project.
Play and pause. It’s that simple to start recording time on the fly. Add new projects and end existing ones - Speedy Time Tracker lets you add tasks and record how much time you have spent on them. You can also export your time logs as a PDF and easily back them up with Dropbox - your workflow just got much easier.
Say goodbye to pen and paper time logs and say hello to Speedy Track. Time plays an important job in all of our lives, so having Speedy Track in your pocket will allow you to better manage the time spent on client projects and get paid for it too.
Manage your time, stick to a schedule and avoid procrastination - with Speedy Track.
- Great for freelancers needing to keep track of their hourly rates.
- Simple play and pause time-recording.
- Elegant and beautifully designed to suit your workflow.
- Perfect for professional and personal use.
- Manual input options.
- PDF export and Dropbox backup (with PRO version).
CONNECT WITH US
Follow us on http://twitter.com/kerofrogApps
Find us on http://facebook.com/kerofrog
Visit us at http://kerofrog.com
What's New in this Version: Ready to go! :) Check out Speedy Track for incredibly fast time tracking on the job. Lot's more features coming soon!
Let me know via a review if you'd like to set hourly rates and see money earned or you'd like to see cloud syncing. Thanks!
Any probs, reach out direct to me at email@example.com for speedy support! :)
Support: URL http://speedyapps.net/support/
Workplace Timesheet allows you to ditch the pad of paper, and move your job to the 21-century. Save your work hours and view them all in one place. Often forget to log your hours? No problem because Workplace Timesheet automatically reminds you at the end of each working day. Easily send the week or day's job logs to your employer via a customizable email; no more leaving sticky notes on a desk week after week.
- simple and sleek holo design
- one click to create a new entry
- easy to edit and delete logs
- add comments and service order number to each job entry
- easily see key information like job length and amount owed
- sorted chronologically by day, week, month, or job name
- daily reminders to log day's work at a preset time
- easily define the start day of the book week
- submit logs over a time period through email to your employer with one click
- attach a copy of the logs in CSV format to the email
- no advertisements
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Used to send a CSV version of the Timesheet
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Used to create a CSV version of the Timesheet
- Track hours worked on the job by simply Punching in and out.
- Track the GPS location of all employee punch in and out events.
- Allow of block employees from editing their time data.
- Track Expenses
- Track used and available Vacation Hours
- Track used and available Sick Hours
- Track OverTime Hours
- Available for iPhone and other major brands.
- Email your time sheets as attachments to anyone as a spreadsheet (.csv)
- Run reports quickly and easily with date ranges.
- Affordable, priced for everyone.
- Purchase once per device, own it forever for that device. Never pay a monthly fee.
Setup takes less than one minute, just answer a few basic questions and you are up and running.
Using the app is easy, tap “Punch In”, and you are on the clock, tap “Punch Out", and you are clocked out.
You are in complete control. If you make a mistake, there is an “Edit” and “Delete” option in all the right places within the app.
Running reports is easy, select a start date and an end date and all the relevant information is displayed for you between those select dates.
Sending your timesheet to someone is a breeze, pick a start and end date, tap the email icon and a new email is created with a spreadsheet attachment with all of your relevant pay information , just hit send and you are done. We use .csv spreadsheets so that your attachment will work on just about any computer or mobile device.
No need to type in any email address, the app even remembers a primary email address such as for your boss for every email you send.
We created iTimePunch first for our own small business we run. We needed an application that everyone could quickly learn, use easily, that had all of what a small business would need to track employees time on the clock. We think we have accomplished this, and we hope you agree. So give it a try right now and see for yourself.
Create your shifts patterns so it can be used for a person who works shifts as well.
Save your daily working information, it will be displayed in the monthly list of the time card and on the calendar.
Manage and track absence, paid leave, TOIL (time off in lieu )'s total days and support overtime (OVT1), (OVT2) hours,Working Early(EA) hours.
From "Menu", select "Base Setting" and create your working shifts patterns. Select "Base Setting" → move to Setting screen.
1. Input your company's Start day of counting. When you tap this button, a calculator will be popup.
2. Create patterns. Tap each pattern, then move to Pattern setting screen.
＊Pattern Setting screen＊
1. Tap "Color" button to select a color for each pattern. There are 10 colors to choose from. ＊This color will be displayed on the calendar.
2. Input your company's Base working hours, Overtime hours OVT1 and OVT2.
3. How to input break time: For example, you have one hour break. Input "01:00" and tap "OK".
4. When you finish entering all, tap "OK", then move back to Setting screen.
5. Tap "Ok" again in the Setting screen to save the data.
6. You can create 3 different patterns with the same way and can be also changed pattern name.
Buttons from the left-bottom of the calendar;
"Today" button: Tap this button to go back to today's date.
"Left" and "Right" buttons: You can move the date to right and left.
"Time Card" button: Move to Time Card screen. You can see here the monthly attendance record.
＊How to enter attendance time and other information of your daily work.＊
1. Tap "Touch here to enter" of the lower part of the calendar.
2. Then move to Working Hours screen.
＊Working Hours screen＊
1. Time&Day display
2. Memo: You can save notes here.
3. There are 3 buttons;
TOIL ( time off in lieu )
Select one for your day. ＊When tap these buttons, move to the calendar automatically.
4. When you want to edit the data you have entered, tap "Edit" button, then move to Edit screen.
5. Select a pattern.
6. When you tap "IN" ( arriving time at work ) button, the time will be automatically saved.
7. When you tap "OUT" ( leaving time from work ) button, the time will be automatically saved.
8. When you want to edit arriving time and leaving time, tap "Edit" button.
＊Time Card screen＊
1. Tap "Time Card" button on the calendar, then move to the Time Card screen. Working Days, Absence Days, Paid Leave Days, TOIL Days, Base, Overtime (OVT1 & OVT2), and Sum will be displayed in the list so you can track the attendance records at one view.
2. Press "Menu" button, then select "Email" button to send the time card records by email.
1. Base Setting: Create your working shift patterns and start day of counting here.
2. Mark: Tap "Mark" or "Mark2" button → Select one mark you want to add on the calendar → Tap the date you want to add the mark. The mark will be displayed on the date you selected.
＊Mark can be deleted by selecting the same mark and tap twice.
3. Setting: You can select start a day of the week for the calendar etc…
4. Password: Set password.
5. Backup: You can save the data to SD card.
Hours Keeper allows to record your daily working hours for each client, including your overtime and break time. After earnings been calculated, your can generate PDF invoices to sent to your clients and track all the billings and the payments.
“Easy to use and simple. It’s very useful and is definitely worth every penny. Great customer service from developers!”
“Very well executed app, nice clean interface with tones of useful features.”
“A great app for those of us that do business on the go. It is packed full of great features that really help out. Great job.”
Our Hours Keeper is one of the best tools to track down all the hours you have worked. Once you use the app you will want nothing else to make your hours and earnings tracking easier.
- Well designed, easy to use, intuitive interface.
- Realtime hours/earning tracking for multiple clients.
- Weekly and monthly timesheet.
- PDF invoices to send to customers.
- Calculate overtime earnings.
- Earnings reports.
- Calendar to map your daily earning for each month.
- Billing and payment tracking.
- Configurable overtime and break time for time tracking.
Please write to us before leaving negative reviews, as we can often help with your problem or help you better use the app.
If you have any problems or suggestions please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org , and you will get the response with solutions in a short time.
• You can save Corporate Identification Number, address, phonenumber and E-Mail on every client.
• Add an unlimited number of services on every client that can be based on expenditure of time and/or number of services.
• Keep track of your past services on your clients or in the calender. You can also see summaries of total cost, time and amount.
• Customize the program in "preferences" where you can change theme color, decide which information you want to use and more.
• Use the powerful search feature where you can search for every bit of information you have previously written on your clients and in the services.
Download "Timesheet for Billing" and test all features before you buy "Timesheet for Billing +".
In "Timesheet for Billing", you can add up to 5 clients and every function on the phone is the same as in "Timesheet for Billing +". This is a good way to start. Your clients will automatically move to "Timesheet for Billing +" when you buy it.
In "Timesheet for Billing +", you can add an UNLIMITED NUMBER OF CLIENTS.
With "Timesheet for Billing +" you can also create simple invoices without payment cards. You can also export the information about your services and then import it into another billing program, or in Excel.
Please send me an E-mail if you have questions.
Use the contact feature in the application if you just want to tell me something.