More from developer
Cow allows you to check cow information about:
- milk production
- milk quality
- feed intake
You can also set the right actions like:
- milk now
- health treatment
- dry off
- pregnancy check
FarmSetup is needed for customising the Lely T4C InHerd tools to your own preferences. It has two functions:
- To create and edit user accounts for all InHerd users on your farm.
- To set the right time scope and amount of shifts for your farm.
These settings are needed for other Lely T4C InHerd tools.
Today generates a personalised task list based on your agenda tasks and the T4C settings on your dairy farm.
Your tasks are divided over the shifts so that you have a clear overview on your tasks for each shift. When a task is done you just close the task so that all InHerd users on your farm can see this task is done.
SystemToday is a dynamic checklist that shows all required preventive checks and maintenance actions your Lely robot needs. A default checklist is generated according to our own experience but you can customise this checklist to your own preferences as well.
Signals warns you in the following occasions:
- More than 10 cows have no milk time at one teat
- The dead milk time exceeds the time set in T4C.
Milk time and dead milk time are monitored per quarter. The notifications list displays the time of the notification and the milking robot involved.
FarmNotes replaces the whiteboard you can find in many larger dairy farms. You can carry it around in your pocket, have always the latest information from your colleagues available and you can send and reply on a message wherever you are.
It works as fast and easy as text messaging, but without costs and you can also easily check the chat history on a certain subject.
The Lely Vector is an automatic feeding system that takes care of feeding dairy cows and beef cattle consistently, timely and sufficiently. It allows for 24/7 flexible, fresh, feeding of cows accurately, precisely and with minimum labour requirements. The Lely Vector is capable of feeding roughage, concentrates and minerals to up to 16 different feed groups.
The Lely Vector system consists of two main parts:
• The Mixing & Feeding Robot is a self-contained, battery operated vehicle which is capable of automatically feeding a self-mixed ration.
• The Feed Kitchen is the area where the feed is stored, selected, picked and loaded in the Mixing & Feeding Robot. In the kitchen a crane construction with a Feed Grabber is installed to pick up the feed and drop it in the mixing bin.
The Lely Vector Control app allows you to operate and control the Lely Vector system with your smartphone. With the app you can:
• Set up a feeding plan.
• Set up feed groups.
• Set up routes for the Mixing & Feeding Robot.
• Analyze feeding data and view feed efficiency figures.
System, enables farmers to monitor the Lely Astronaut milking robot in a more efficient way. System provides a complete overview of the performance of the milking robot. With this tool you will also be informed on time to replace teat liners, brushes and other parts of the milking robot.
When attention or maintenance is needed, items will be marked in red.