Collating the most recent feed prices, milk data and global trade figures, Dairy App provides easy access to all the information a dairy farmer needs to get the best from their business.
Dairy App also features a live dairy industry news feed, plus industry gossip and analysis from renowned commentator Ian Potter.
iHerd has a server backend which enables advanced management and reporting as well as allowing multiple devices synchronize your data. Thanks to industry support, this web service is FREE and allows registration, customization and entry of user details.
Rivalling the most advanced cattle management software, the app regularly synchronizes all of your property and paddock data between managers. This gives you the ability to keep track of all your head, paddock details and property ID numbers whilst on the job.
Other features include a treatment cabinet that keeps inventory of your on-site chemicals, including treatments your animals are receiving and many more.
Synchronization between devices and the server means that all of your data is automatically updated from an iPhone or an iPad into an existing database, saving you time and boosting your stations overall productivity. Multiple users can manage the same property, treatment cabinet, herd changes and movements if they have been invited to the primary user’s account.
The App is designed by a serious property owner / livestock manager with a three generation connection to a large Australian property station group they operate with the help of managers. iHerd is the ultimate in Herd and livestock Management.
Produced by iApps Pty Ltd in conjunction with some of the largest cattle organisations in Australia.
Key features include:
• Property Management - enter details about your properties, yards and paddocks. Information is generated to help you assess the total number of cattle, the stocking rate, and the total size.
• Herds can be categorized by group, subgroup and breed.
• Herd Management - by property or paddock or yard movement / treatment record.
• Herd numbers by type (group, breed) and location (property, paddock, yard).
• Invite other users to help manage your account, with intuitive and fine-grained access controls that allow you to give them access to just a single property, your entire account, or everything in between. Invitations allow level of access from No Access (then override for a certain paddock) read only, read write, and admin.
• Manage movements between properties you manage, purchases, births, deaths, treatments, sales, lost and found, including a comprehensive history of each.
• Server will hold records which can in future be accessed via an iHerd account.
• Server records movement history / lost and found herds, allows property to property transfers on your account
• Tally counting.
• Transfers of cattle between paddocks, yards, and properties (server required), with automatic accounting and auditing.
• Treatment cabinet enables you to manage batches of specific chemical containers, recording of quantities and dosing size and purchase date / expiry date of pesticides and medicines held and used by each property.
1000 MORE APPS ON YELLOW PAGES
OTHER CATEGORIES APPS
- Search By Name
- Search By Address
- Search By City
- Search By Locality
- Search By Pincode
Yellow Taps is the India's No. 1 Digital Yellow Pages Directory.
Details Includes Name, Address, Tel Nos, Contact Person, Email add, Website & Business Description.
ADD / EDIT / UPDATE
This App focuses not only on Mumbai, Delhi NCR, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune, Surat but all the cities of India.
More from developer
Cow allows you to check cow information about:
- milk production
- milk quality
- feed intake
You can also set the right actions like:
- milk now
- health treatment
- dry off
- pregnancy check
FarmSetup is needed for customising the Lely T4C InHerd tools to your own preferences. It has two functions:
- To create and edit user accounts for all InHerd users on your farm.
- To set the right time scope and amount of shifts for your farm.
These settings are needed for other Lely T4C InHerd tools.
SystemToday is a dynamic checklist that shows all required preventive checks and maintenance actions your Lely robot needs. A default checklist is generated according to our own experience but you can customise this checklist to your own preferences as well.
Today generates a personalised task list based on your agenda tasks and the T4C settings on your dairy farm.
Your tasks are divided over the shifts so that you have a clear overview on your tasks for each shift. When a task is done you just close the task so that all InHerd users on your farm can see this task is done.
Signals warns you in the following occasions:
- More than 10 cows have no milk time at one teat
- The dead milk time exceeds the time set in T4C.
Milk time and dead milk time are monitored per quarter. The notifications list displays the time of the notification and the milking robot involved.
FarmNotes replaces the whiteboard you can find in many larger dairy farms. You can carry it around in your pocket, have always the latest information from your colleagues available and you can send and reply on a message wherever you are.
It works as fast and easy as text messaging, but without costs and you can also easily check the chat history on a certain subject.
The Lely Vector is an automatic feeding system that takes care of feeding dairy cows and beef cattle consistently, timely and sufficiently. It allows for 24/7 flexible, fresh, feeding of cows accurately, precisely and with minimum labour requirements. The Lely Vector is capable of feeding roughage, concentrates and minerals to up to 16 different feed groups.
The Lely Vector system consists of two main parts:
• The Mixing & Feeding Robot is a self-contained, battery operated vehicle which is capable of automatically feeding a self-mixed ration.
• The Feed Kitchen is the area where the feed is stored, selected, picked and loaded in the Mixing & Feeding Robot. In the kitchen a crane construction with a Feed Grabber is installed to pick up the feed and drop it in the mixing bin.
The Lely Vector Control app allows you to operate and control the Lely Vector system with your smartphone. With the app you can:
• Set up a feeding plan.
• Set up feed groups.
• Set up routes for the Mixing & Feeding Robot.
• Analyze feeding data and view feed efficiency figures.