Location radar shows live where you are and which route you are following.
Easily share your live location, photos, traveled and planned route with your supporters (via social media) and with teammates (co-users of the app).
All events in 1 app, always the same app for all your events!
Location radar is useful if:
- supporters want to encourage you,
- you want to meet someone on your route,
- you want to orient yourself on the route.
- Easily share your card via Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Mail.
- Your supporters see live where you are.
- Your supporters don't need an app.
- Every track and event has its own photo album.
- Show photos live in the map
- All participants, supporters and photographers can upload their own photos.
- Photos of others (supporters / teammates / etc.) Are visible in your card
- Recording time up to 40 hours on 1 battery charge.
- Very low in data usage, so friendly for your data bundle.
- Upload your traveled track to other apps (e.g. Strava).
A few examples:
Supporters want to encourage you during an event (e.g. cycling tour, walking tour, triathlon, marathon). In the map they see the route and your current location, so they know exactly where and when they can stand along the route!
You regularly go out with a group of cycling sizes. Today you fail to meet them at the usual collection point. No problem, you have formed a Location Radar team and you can see exactly where they are.
The hot air balloon is carried by the wind, you enjoy the view. Via Location Radar, the support car can see exactly where you fly or landed!
As a tour guide you want to let your travel companions know where they are expected, at the bus, restaurant, museum etc. Via Location Radar, they can see your current location and you can see the location of your travel companions in one map.
Whatever activity you undertake, Location Radar shows where you are!