1, Control cursor movement using arrow keys
2, Control media playback using media keys
3, Support text input for the set-top box via the soft keyboard from your phone*
4, Support voice typing (if the phone's keyboard allows)
5, Connect automatically once the client launches. No setting to mud with
* Use OK key (center round button) as Enter for text. The GO key in the soft keyboard only sends text to the remote device.
1, install the APK on both the set-top box and the phone/tablet used as remote
2, on the set-top box, set Wifi Keyboard as default input by going to Settings->Input & Language->Turn on Wifi Keyboard->Set default input to Wifi Keyboard
3, Launch the client application on the phone. It will search and connect to the first Wifi keyboard service it finds in the local network. The control keys will light up once the connection is made.
Get access to a computer's desktop and use your favourite programs from distance. You can control mouse, keyboard (with functional keys and keyboard shortcuts), multimedia, presentation or power system commands.
Tutorial, support and general information you'll get here:
• Java SE - JRE (32-bit, x86 platform): http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html
How to connect:
1. Download the server to your computer from http://www.androidremotepc.com
2. Turn on Bluetooth, turn on Wi-Fi or join the network cable to the PC
3. Extract downloaded file and launch Remote PC Server.jar (*.exe)
4. Run the application in your mobile. Choose a connection −> select the computer from pairing list or type your PC's detected IP address and confirm −> wait for connection
• Detailed tutorials: http://www.androidremotepc.com/tutorial/.
• Remote Desktop
• Functional keys and keyboard shortcuts
• Multimedia control (Clementine, iTunes, KMPlayer, PowerDVD 11, QuickTime Player, RealPlayer, Rhythmbox, VLC Media Player, Winamp, Windows Media Player)
• Presentation control (MS PowerPoint, OO Impress, Adobe Reader) with stopwatch
• Power system control
This application controls multimedia players in contrast Bluetooth Remote PC (its free variation) even from BACKGROUND = window needn't to be focused!
Support the following operating systems:
• Windows 7 & 8 (x86, x64)
• Windows Vista (x86, x64)
• Windows XP
• Mac OS X
Thank you for using my application and please write your comments and opinions on improvements.
Have you ever wanted to make a cheap international call but you weren’t on Wifi and VOIP app such as Viber and Skype were not working?
This what Mobileglobe is for! You can place cheap international calls, ALL THE TIME. Just dial from your address book as usual and the MobileGlobe app will automatically take over and route the call through MobileGlobe's network using your local plan.
Yes, it is using your cellular connection. No WIFI requires. It works all the time.
Too nice to be true? try it for free! First international calls are free. just download the app for free and use it!
Why use MobileGlobe instead of Skype, Viber, other Voip Services or calling cards?
- No WIFI or 3G required
-SIMPLE: No pin code or specific number to dial. You dial as usual
-UNIVERSAL: You can call any number. The person you call does not need to have the application
- It's cheap:It is up 95% cheaper than your operator with the same level of quality. Rates can also be up to 30% cheaper to Skype
- It's reliable: No disconnected calls due to poor data coverage
SMS: Of course you can send international SMS
You Want to know more about us?
- Check our website on www.mobileglobe.com
You are a company: check out our business offer: pro.mobileglobe.com