Check Notification access for "My Notifications for SBH" in "Settings" -> "Security" -> "Notification access".
(For Android < 4.3 turn on accessibility service in "Settings" -> "Accessibility")
- Ignore list for apps;
- Expanded notifications option, show all content of notification from expanded Status Bar.
- Option for auto remove notifications from device (only Android 4.3+);
- Auto remove notification from SBH then read on device (only Android 4.3+).
Works with: Smart Wireless Headset pro MW1, Stereo Bluetooth® Headset SBH50, Smart Bluetooth® Handset SBH52.
Note: In version for Android 4.1.2 (same for 4.2.2) no way to remove notifications from status bar. For access to notifications need to use accessibility service and then you turn on
accessibility service for My Notifications you may have some bugs:
- device may begins speak to you, this is a known bug in the Android OS (https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=23105). It appears to happen mostly, if not exclusively on Samsung Devices and Samsung's custom TouchWiz UI. As solusion you can disable app titled 'Google Text-to-speech Engine' and app titled 'Samsung TTS';
- conflict message is displayed and another service is disabled. It appears to happen mostly, if not exclusively on Samsung Devices and Samsung's custom TouchWiz UI (http://developer.samsung.com/forum/board/thread/view.do?boardName=GeneralB&messageId=204387).
Please, don't send reviews about problems with accessibility service, try use Android 4.3+ version of app, if it possible.
If you find any bugs or you have any suggestions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to correct or implement it.
LiveWare™ extension for SBH52
LiveWare™ extension for Stereo Bluetooth Headset SBH50
LiveWare™ extension for Smart Wireless Headset pro
Smart Connect extension for Notification API