- Bahcesehir University Student Network
- Bahcesehir University Staff Network
- Yildiz Technical University Student Network
If your university is not on the list please contact us.
- UNIwifi stores your credentials on devices and does not share with 3rd person.
- UNIwifi is developed under GPL v3. https://github.com/brnogz/uniwifi
- UNIwifi does not work on some specific devices with specific firmwares(Eg. Samsung Galaxy S2 with ICS firmware or General Mobile Discovery). If you have one of them, please contact us.
The app enables you to easily configure eduroam in a secure way.
This app only works for members of Humboldt University Berlin.
If you are our guest please configure eduroam using the tools and manuals of your home institution.
Do you seem to encounter situations where your internet or calls are not simply working due to phone losing network connectivity? This might occur, for instance, in a train which travels through a tunnel. No signal afterwards. Allowing phone to reconnect by itself can take a lot of time or might even require you to restart the phone to get it back online. Do not waste your time for waiting, start using our Connection Fixer widget to solve your problems a lot faster! This way you will be using your Facebook, sending SMSs or making your important calls in no time after a lost connection. You can fix your connections with just a click, right from your desktop.
- Desktop widget
- With just one click application closes down and restarts following wireless and network connections
- 3G (*)
- 3.5G (*)
- 4G (*)
- Bluetooth (*)
- Wifi / WLAN (*)
(*) Reconnected only if originally enabled from Android own menus
Notice! You can use the application also abroad, application does not require data connection to operate. So, even when abroad you can fix cellular, Wi-Fi or any other network connection simply by just a click.
Tip! After downloading the application, insert widget onto your desktop so that Android Market can confirm that the application is correctly installed and licensed. This is done only once after the purchase. Once completed, you'll have unlimited access and free upgrades. Example how to add widgets to your desktop http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtdxqSOyQqo&feature=player_embedded
Market place offers also a possiblity for free testing of the application, see instructions from http://www.google.com/support/androidmarket/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=113515&topic=1046718.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our applications, please contact us by
- email at firstname.lastname@example.org,
- facebook at http://www.facebook.com/versine.eu or
- visit our webpages at www.versine.eu.
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
Starter Guides: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/guides.html
Queries, Problems: see Menu / Info / Support in-app
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad (root only), Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
The simplest (manual) workaround for this issue is to turn off the data connection and then turn it back on again when you notice the data connection is not working. This manual workaround is annoying, and if you don't notice it then you are without a data connection.
This application will monitor your data connection and will reset the data connection when you lose connectivity.
please contact me if you find any bugs or problems with the application.
- If you are travelling, perhaps there is an available WIFI hotspot, but are you sure your connection is fully configured?
- Perhaps your smartphone could use a mobile access (3G, 3G+, 4G, ...), but is it connected now?
So, this widget displays:
- If you are not connected to the Internet for the moment.
- If you are connected now, and which connection is used (WIFI, MOBILE).
Then, when you click on the widget, a new check is performed and a confirmation message is displayed. In this version, there is no screen to update your Internet connection.
Note: After the download, you need to manually take the widget in the application list and move it to your screen.
Please, this is my first Widget (very basic, isn't it?), so please send me an email with any remark or issue (I will try to fix it if I can).
As of the latest Titanium Backup update, this issue should be fixed. However, I am updating this app anyway in case anyone still uses it for whatever reason. You must run this app anytime you restore 1 or more apps from Titanium Backup.
A *ROOTED* Note 3 (I tested on a Sprint Note 3, other variants should work)
* Fix SELinux flags after a Titanium Backup restore
* Email me a log file, if needed (Menu > Email Log File)
* Visit the related XDA thread (Menu > Go to XDA Thread)
1) Run Titanium Backup restore
2) Start the app, read the first screen, and hit "Fix Me!"
keywords: titanium backup, titanium backup fixer, tb backup fixer, note 3
If you are not able to connect to your WiFi because of "Avoided poor Internet Connection" message, just use this App and you should be able to connect with just one click, WITHOUT having to reboot! It takes just seconds to do it!!
(Ad Free Donate version is available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.in.zextr.wcfdonate
Donate version also features automatic fix on app launch and automatic app exit!)
Fed up of "Avoided poor Internet Connection" error on your Android? "WiFi Connection Fixer" is your solution!
Not just that it might fix few other WiFi problems as well, we're not sure but give it a shot!
This app needs ROOT (Superuser) access to work.
In many ROMs including CyanogenMod / AOKP / Other Custom ROMs many times you get "Avoided poor Internet Connection" message while trying to connect to your WiFi even when the signal is good. This app will help you connect in such situations.
If it worked for you, RATE FIVE STARS! :)
Email Feedback at: email@example.com
Play store link: http://goo.gl/Q0YzC
(Declaimer: ROOT App - Use wisely. We're not responsible for ANY damage caused!)
This app contains the following:
A book with all internet explorer errors and how to handle them. can be solved
A guide that tells you how to easily and free can remove viruses and spyware
A list of the best free software that works
Dictionary with all computer word you encounter.
Discover your computer. What is in it, how it works, etc.Fix your computer if it is broken
Optimize your computer, so you always work in an efficient PC
Upgrade to Windows. 8 guide
Tips and Tricks
This app is made of several professionals and users that constantly send tips, tricks and fixes.
It's possible to undo these changes from the app, or simply rebooting your device.
Suggestions are always welcome!
*** REQUIREMENTS ***
*** HELP ***
Make sure you have superuser (root) permissions, lastest version of Busybox, and enough free space on your device if you want to move cache into userdata. You will need at least 32MB of free space in order to create and mount new cache. (Maximum cache size will be half of the free space or 128MB)
To wipe cache data, simply press "Wipe cache" button.
Keep in mind that capacity and free space of cache could differ after wipe, because system reserve some space for other operations.
To use Tmpfs (shared RAM or SWAP memory), choose this option and press "Move cache".
To create new cache file inside device data storage, choose this option and select desired capacity and press "Move cache" button.
"Force ext4 FileSystem" option should be unchecked only if move process not work with this option checked.
If move process is successful, cache information will be updated.
To revert process, just press "Restore cache" button.
If device is rebooted, it will use original cache again.
*** WARNING ***
This application mount and unmount the /cache partition of your device.
Do not make changes or clean the cache while downloading or using other applications.
Use at your own risk.