The app enables you to easily configure eduroam in a secure way.
This app only works for members of Humboldt University Berlin.
If you are our guest please configure eduroam using the tools and manuals of your home institution.
- Bahcesehir University Student Network
- Bahcesehir University Staff Network
- Yildiz Technical University Student Network
If your university is not on the list please contact us.
- UNIwifi stores your credentials on devices and does not share with 3rd person.
- UNIwifi is developed under GPL v3. https://github.com/brnogz/uniwifi
- UNIwifi does not work on some specific devices with specific firmwares(Eg. Samsung Galaxy S2 with ICS firmware or General Mobile Discovery). If you have one of them, please contact us.
Use it after changing your password.
If you don't have an account at Universitat Jaume I, you may use your university account by appending the domain name (i.e. username@domain).
"I saw/heard a major difference . It realy helps."
"Omg. Cant believe it worked"
"Even if it doesnt work, its good for annoying people. Seemed like it worked though"
While the old fashioned method is still the best, Speaker Clean utilizes patent pending technology and ultra sound frequencies to attempt to dislodge dirt and particles that may be clogged in your speakers. Simply lay the device on a flat surface then tap the whirlwind button to initiate cleaning. The complete cycle takes less than thirty seconds but may provide a world of difference for speaker clarity.
Free, no more push ads, just a link to more free apps after cleaning!
This app is designed to fix update problems that come from mismatched signatures between Superuser.apk on your phone, and Superuser.apk on the Market. If successful, this app will let you update from the market even if you've had trouble before.
Special thanks to Joël Bourquard for technical help writing this, and @fitsnugly on twitter for the icon.
Note: This app requires busybox. A static build of busybox is included in the app, but is only used if you do not have busybox already installed. The included version should work on most phones. If it does not work for you, please email me at the link below so we can get it working.
Support request emails that simply say "Doesn't work" or something to that effect are automatically deleted by our stupidity filter and will not be answered.
Version 2.0.0 Uploaded. I am not sure if Google still have the same bug in Play Store 3.5.15, so I don't know if this will fix your problem or not. Please test and report. Thanks
IF YOU SEE MESSAGE LIKE "no such table: android_metadata", then either your market DB is corrupted, or the version is not supported.
This is my attempt to fix the market problem where the "My Apps" section fail to show the Installed and Purchased apps.
What this app does is:
1) load the market database from /data/data/com.android.vending/databases/market_assets.db
2) for each record in there, search market https://market.android.com/details?id=com.whateverpackage.name
3) if the entry doesn't exist in the market, flag it and show in the list
4) user select apps/links to remove
5) remove apps/links selected.
I have tested this app on my Atrix, but I believe it should work on other devices as well.
This is tested with Market (Google Play) version 3.4.4 and 3.4.7.
Required access to SD card as the working folder.
Required Network state to check Internet connection.
Required Internet access to compare records to Android Market and to display ads.
Required Kill Backgroun Process permission to kill the market process after the fix.
Please use the Report function if the app crash. Thanks!
For support, discussion, feature request, please go to
** Android 4.3 and higher currently is not tested in full. **
** HTC Users, due to system file protection, S-OFF is required (can works with S-ON for new phones) **
TimeZone Fixer is a small program which updates Android timezone files to the latest version (see "What's new" section). It is useful if the time zone changed in your area, or Daylight Saving Time has been abandoned or adopted.
As of the latest Titanium Backup update, this issue should be fixed. However, I am updating this app anyway in case anyone still uses it for whatever reason. You must run this app anytime you restore 1 or more apps from Titanium Backup.
A *ROOTED* Note 3 (I tested on a Sprint Note 3, other variants should work)
* Fix SELinux flags after a Titanium Backup restore
* Email me a log file, if needed (Menu > Email Log File)
* Visit the related XDA thread (Menu > Go to XDA Thread)
1) Run Titanium Backup restore
2) Start the app, read the first screen, and hit "Fix Me!"
keywords: titanium backup, titanium backup fixer, tb backup fixer, note 3
You will need a VUnet-ID in order to connect.
- Start the vudraadloos app
- Insert your VUnet-ID and password
- Tap Install
- A message "Installation was successful" should popup, tap OK
- Tap Exit
The app now successfully added the VU wireless networks to your wireless profiles. Your device should now automatically connect to one of the networks, whenever they are available.
If you changed your VUnet-ID password, or if you feel things stopped working properly, you can simply restart the app and run above steps again.
(I am sorry for the ugly stretched 'Feature Graphic' - it is mandatory. I have better things to do though)