The application also calls out 911 or any other number that can be defined in setting for a quick response. The application also allows users to register and find AED devices that are in close proximity.
Tells users the closest AED's in their area, also gives detailed instructions on what to do in a emergency.
We are currently populating the site with the location of Defibrillators in Ireland and the U.K.
Teaches users how to do CPR with detailed voice instructions.
Allows users to add information they have of an AED.
Allows users to update new locations in their area through the APP.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aedfinder
此 App 包含了以下功能
1.AED 地圖：快速找到最近的 AED 位址，急救分秒必爭！
2.最新消息：提供 AED 的第一手相關資訊
3.急救新知：學習如何使用 AED ，以及猝死等等相關資訊，不要讓遺憾發生在你身邊！
4.聯絡我們：若有 AED 的任何問題，可直接聯繫我們進行服務
5.急救搶先看：掃描 AED 的 DM ，透過互動影片立即學習如何正確的使用 AED！
Sudden cardiac arrest is with millions of cases worldwide the most common death cause. The knowledge of defibrillator locations can be lifesaving in case of a medical emergency.
The Defi Now! project has the goal of creating an open platform with information about surrounding defibrillators. An automatic external defibrillator (AED) is build to be used by ordinary persons, works full automatically and can not harm the patient.
In case of a sudden cardiac arrest the probability of survival is reduced by 10% every minute if nobody is helping with CPR. The app makes it possible to easily and quickly find near by AEDs and also add new ones. This way the necessary resuscitation procedure can be started even before the arrival of an ambulance.
- AED locations can be viewed and selected via list or map
- up to three high resolution photos of the AED are available, so that it could be located quickly: a close shot, a panorama shot and a building/emergency-plan
- routing from the actual position to the choosen AED
- automatic emergency call and AED sign recognition for the actual user country
- consideration of opening hours of half-public AED locations such as shopping malls or stores
- distinction between verified and none-verified AED locations
- a short manual about first aid
- function to add new AED locations
Highlights of the FDNY BE 911 LIFESAVER APP:
-Provides Step by Step text and voice prompts for Compressions-Only CPR -Provides audible and visual metronome which allows the user to maintain the appropriate chest compression rate -Provides GPS location via Google Maps of nearest three (3) defibrillators (AED's) within NYC.
-Provides a link to an instructional review video on Compressions Only CPR and how to use an AED.
-Provides contact information to the FDNY Mobile CPR Training Unit.
-Provides links to the FDNY, FDNY Foundation and NYC Service.
If you see a person collapse, take action and save a life.
Early CPR and utilizing a defibrillator have been shown to greatly increase the chances of survival. Your willingness to perform CPR, to "BE 911", can truly be the difference between life and death.
Your bravery can give the victim a second chance. It takes just one person out of many to take action and help save a life.
Recognize and ACT.
BE BRAVE, BE STRONG, BE 911.
Den Ablauf der aktuell gültigen Guidelines wird Schritt für Schritt gezeigt. Schulungsvideos demonstrieren die Anwendung von AED.
- CPR Training
- Optisch und akustische Anleitung
- Kurz- und detaillierte Übersicht (kurz Zusammenfassung, Statistik)
From wherever you are, you are able to help contribute to the AED Registry by ‘Pinning an AED’ whenever you see an AED anywhere in the world. By ‘Pinning an AED’ or verifying an existing AED, you help verify the locations of new AEDs and strengthen the validity of an existing AED. Help build the largest repository of active AEDs in the world to help you save a life, maybe even yours.
Owners of AEDs throughout the world are able to register their AEDs with more details to ensure confidence when an AED is needed.
AED Registry features:
• Displays the nearest AED to your current location (w/ location services on)
• Select an AED icon to get details on specific AEDs w/ directions to its location
• Details include photo and directions to AED
• Pinch locator screen to view AEDs in your area
• Easily locate AEDs in Map View or List View
• ‘Pin an AED’ allows users to find AEDs and contribute to the database of existing AEDs
• Ability to ‘verify’ a Pinned AED to increase confidence of an AEDs existence and reliability
• ‘Register an AED’ allows owners of AEDs to contribute their AED to the database of existing AEDs
• ‘Verified Ready’ AEDs are AEDs that have been verified ready for use (verified battery/pads) within 30 days
• Identify levels of confidence of an AEDs readiness to save lives
Keywords : AED, AED locator, Ready AED, AED Registry, AED nearby, AED finder, Connect AED, National AED, Registry, International AED Registry, Pin an AED, Medical, Locate an AED, AED Management, AED Mgt, Find an AED, Defibrillator
… voordat seconden ... minuten worden ...
Download de NL-SOSALARM app. Dit is de alarmering en informatie app in Nederland waardoor u nog maar 1 app nodig heeft.
Er is een gedeelte voor alle burgers en voor geregistreerde SOS ALARM Hulpverleners. Hierdoor bent u altijd op de hoogte van een calamiteit in uw directe nabijheid of kunt u zelf alarmeren indien dit noodzakelijk is.
De app bevat onder andere: eerste hulp tips, Persoon vermist, Ik ben OK, Hulp in uw buurt, AED zoeken etc.