* Context to advancements in medicine and health worldwide.
* The latest contents of various medical journals, with article summaries.
* Last 24 Hours
* All Unreads
* All Stars
* Switch Theme (Light/Dark)
- Medical News Today
- Medical Xpress
- MedPage Today
- NPR Health News
- The Guardian
- Scientific American
- e! Science News
- New Scientist
- The New York Times
- The Lancet
- British Medical Journal
- Nature Medicine
About MedPage Today
MedPage Today is the only service for physicians that provides a clinical perspective on the breaking medical news that their patients are reading. Co-developed by MedPage Today and The University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Office of Continuing Medical Education, each article alerts clinicians to breaking medical news, with summaries and actionable information enabling them to better understand the implications.
NOTE: You must be registered with MedPage Today to use this app and take full advantage of its features. Login with your existing MedPage Today account after downloading, or you can register for FREE in the app or at medpagetoday.com
LEIA, ASSISTA OU OUÇA se atualizando enquanto espera.
Indispensável para médicos de todas as especialidades e estudantes de medicina. Últimas novidades da saúde em 1 clique! LEVE para baixar, fácil de usar!
Arraste o menu para o lado e ESCOLHA LER, ASSISTIR OU OUVIR as últimas NOVIDADES MÉDICAS enquanto realiza suas tarefas ou navega em outros aplicativos.
Mais de 20 novas notícias, podcasts e vídeos médicos e de saúde DIARIAMENTE nas suas mãos para se manter atualizado enquanto espera seu paciente ou nas filas da vida :)
Ouça o app MED NEWS enquanto navega na internet ou no Whatsapp, Facebook e outras redes sociais.
Poste imagens de exames, ECGs ou sinais clínicos e peça opinião de outros usuários médicos.
Fique por dentro de congressos e cursos* médicos curtindo e acompanhando fanpages médicas relevantes que você escolher dentro do aplicativo.
*Cursos e congressos médicos gratuítos, curso ACLS, preparatório para prova ACLS da AHA, preparatórios para provas de título de especialista, cursos de cardiologia, preparatório para residência médica, introdutórios como ECG, Radiologia e Antibióticos, curso de planejamento financeiro, administração de carreira e contabilidade médica, etc.
UpToDate® Anywhere registrants and Individual subscribers can now answer their clinical questions anytime, anywhere by downloading this app onto an Android™ phone or tablet.
UpToDate is the leading clinical decision support resource with evidence-based clinical information – including drug topics and recommendations that clinicians rely on at the point of care.
UpToDate has been the subject of over 30 research studies confirming that widespread usage of UpToDate is associated with improved patient care and hospital performance.
UpToDate for Android Features:
• Persistent login
• Easy search with auto-completion
• Earn and track free CME/CE/CPD credit
• Bookmarks and history
• Mobile-optimized medical calculators
• Email topics and graphics to patients and colleagues
We would love to hear your feedback. Please contact us with questions or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Permissions the UpToDate app requires and how it uses them:
• Storage: required to store anything on your device
• Phone calls: used to uniquely identify your device - allowing persistent login
• Network communications: used to download and update content from UpToDate
• Development tools: used to write to device storage (SD card) if needed
Main Features -
* Your pace - latest, day or week time perspectives available for you, so you won't miss anything even if you didn't log-in for some time.
* A prioritized feed - the most important stories about health will appear first !
* Full coverage - A clean feed with no duplication - news from all over the web brought to you in one app. For each story see all the sources that covered it with a simple tap!
* Push notifications for exciting and important news items (optional)!
* Make it your own - choose your favorite topics and/or the topics you want blocked and read only about what interests you!
* A built in Read Later - saw a story you want to read but don't have time? No problem! Easily save it for later inside the app!
* A health centric video channel, curated from Youtube !
Loved the app? Rate us high on the stores and share it with your friends !
Ever thought of establishing good doctor patient relationship?
Ever thought of avoiding medico legal litigation?
Ever thought of managing your medical and paramedical staff well?
Ever thought of dealing nicely with your seniors?
Ever thought of learning interesting medical quotes?
Would you believe that in spite of being a best doctor/paramedic you don't know many medical things?
If the answer to all these questions is yes then this is a must download free all in one medical app for you, instead forwarding forwarded messages to your friends and group, forward our pearls of medical wisdom contributed by reputed doctors from round the world.
This app is a must download for all doctors/medical students/nursing practitioner/paramedics and even if you are not related to medical field. There is something in it for all.
Its free for life time and would get updated at regular interval.We make democratic application anybody can submit your experiences and quotes and we would publish it with your name in our application.
Keeping up to date on medical information today is like drinking from a fire hose, with new information doubling every three to five years. Join the thousands of medical professionals who are downloading Omnio each week to filter out the noise and gain quick and easy access to important and relevant medical information.
// What users have said about Omnio
• “All medical resources at one place solves the purpose. A 'must have' app for the physicians.”
• “Quite practical. Has helped out in managing some cases I needed a different view on. I give it A++”
• “As an academic internist, Omnio has become a vital resource for me. I use it when I'm in clinic seeing patients, precepting residents, and on teaching rounds in the hospital!”
// My Pages
Keep your most important resources one tap away on the Front Page and organize all your tools into as many custom pages as you need.
Get the answers you need from our free, comprehensive reference suite, including:
• Comprehensive database of 2,600+ US brands and generics
• Interaction analyzer, pill images, and dosing calculators
• Up-to-the-minute formulary information from 5,000 health plans
• The world’s best-selling medical textbook, The Merck Manual
• Fully integrated for seamless use with relevant drug information and calculators
Medical Calculator Suite
• More than 500 essential medical calculators
• Intuitive indices and interface
Access essential, free specialty resources from trusted sources
• American Diabetes Association
• National Comprehensive Cancer Network
• And more
Be the first to know the latest through curated news and ideas for your specialty
Add to Omnio with our selection of titles from the most trusted names in medical publishing
• 500+ premium resources in 35+ medical specialties
• Purchases instantly integrate into a seamless, cross-indexed library
// About us
The disrupters and game changers behind Omnio are the same people who pioneered one of the first ever medical apps to hit the market, Skyscape Medical Resources—relied on by more than 2.7 million health professional worldwide.
If you previously used the Skyscape Medical Resources or Omnio for iPad apps, you can sign in to Omnio with your existing credentials. When you enter, check the “Library”—you’ll find your favorite mobile resources waiting for you
Also app performs latest online information about ebola victims. Info-graphics are clearly explain all the features of Abola development in a convenient way.
The application includes an automatic Ebola donations system by which anyone may directly provide financial assistance to the victims of this terrible disease outbreak. Your donated money through the special funds will be used to purchase expensive medicines for the ebola infected persons and means of protection for people at risk.
Even a small amount of your money could save someone's life.
The app forms a digital medical library where the dissertations are arranged by specialism. Download the app and conveniently read theses on your phone or tablet.
This innovative app for PhD students is developed by Medix publishers .
Share your feedback on questions, start a chat, send a message or make contact. All answers, information and scores you find categorised in your own 'history'. MedZine Learning is linked to MedZine, the newsgeneration app. Therefore your knowledge and skills always will be up to date.
Help is at hand. There’s an app for that!
This concise and useful app gives 10 recommendations on how to use methotrexate in sarcoidosis clinical practice. That’s a first!
Based on the expert opinions from the world’s leading sarcoidologists combined with evidence-based recommendations from the literature, this app provides the physician with a tremendous amount of distilled information in the use of methotrexate.
You will find recommendations from Current Opinion in Pulmonary Medicine and links to other scientific publications, along with clinical cases demonstrating the treatment and effect of methotrexate.
Methotrexate is the second-line drug of choice in cases of steroid resistance or adverse steroid reactions; it is useful as a steroid-sparing agent as well. The app was developed on behalf of the World Association of Sarcoidosis and Other Granulomatous Disorders (WASOG). The information will be continuously updated highlighting new, informative clinical cases.