- Public Transportation Maps: This guide features various zoomable public transport maps.
- Useful Information: About the day tickets, where to get those tickets, fares, etc.
Please Rate the App if you like it to get it known to other interested people, Thanks!
Also if you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
How does this app know when my bus will arrive?
Almost every regular bus in the Netherlands transmits a message with the current position and punctuality. This information is used to calculate the delay for the next few stops.
The data from this app is provided by the API (KV7turbo) of openov.nl, an initiative for the public provision of public transport information, freely accessible to everyone.
OpenOV acquires the dynamic data of GOVI, who receives public transport data from operators to use it in dynamic travel information systems such as the electronic bus signs.
EBS ((Full coverage: Amsterdam)
Arriva (Full coverage)
Qbuzz (Full coverage: Fryslan/Friesland, Groningen, Drenthe, Utrecht)
Veolia ((Full coverage: Haaglanden, Brabant, Limburg)
Connexxion(CXX)/GVU/Hermes (Provincie Utrecht/Stadsregio Amsterdam/ Zeeland / Stadsregio Eindhoven / Overijssel / Flevoland / Noord-Holland / Zuid-Holland)
Breng (Full coverage)
RET (Realtime for tram, metro and bus)
Meaning of the colors
Darkgreen means the bus is currently driving and is on schedule
Lightgreen means the bus is planned and there is (currently) no information about any delay.
Red means the bus will depart delayed
Blue indicates the bus is ahead of schedule
White means that there is no real-time information available on this bus.
choose the most efficient, fastest, or cheapest route with our real-time city
We’re the only app who offers you to mix your trips and combine public and
private transport options! Starting by train but then need a cab? We’ll factor
that in for you. Leaving on your bike and need a car share later? No problem
for us. Tell us your preferences and we’ll present the best options for you.
With TripGo you can plan your route, check timetables and get live service
alerts. One of our best features: Connect your calendar to get automatic trips
& leave alerts.
We deliver results in real-time: Up-to-the minute information on predicted
departure/arrival times, GPS locations and service alerts for public transport -
TripGo keeps you up to date and on time.
We connect public transport (bus, train, ferry, tram, subway, metro, funicular)
with private and other transport options such as taxi, Uber, shuttle services,
car routes and car sharing, motorbike, cycle routes, bike sharing and walking.
Don’t forget to sync TripGo with your calendar!
“A must have app!!!“
“I can't thank you enough for this app!”
“You have improved my life, can't rave enough!”
“Amazing! Beautiful UI, too!”
“Should be 6 stars”
“Awesome love it”
“Life saving app. One of my favorites! Keep up the good work! ;-)”
“Responsive devs elegant app”
”Take Google’s Transit feature in Google Maps, then supercharge it by about
10 levels.” Siliconangle
“The really nice thing is that TripGo doesn’t lock you in to one transport mode
or preference. You can choose the most efficient, fastest, or cheapest route.”
“This intelligent trip-planning app helps you travel smarter.” Ecopreneurist
2012: Winner, Optus/NICTA
2012: Winner, Transport for NSW App Hot House (buses)
2013: Winner, Transport for NSW App Hot House (trains)
2013: Finalist of the QLD Premier's Award for Open Data
2014: CodeWorks NSW Roads hackathon
- Real-time information for public transport (live map): tap on stops and
stations to see real-time schedules. Click on a route to see positions of
the vehicle, live on the map.
- Door-to-door options for easy comparison on price, time and
- Public transport schedules/timetables
- Reminders: add a reminder to your trip and the app will notify when to
- Pricing for public transport, taxis, tolls and car parks
- Sync + save trips to your calendar
- Turn-by-turn navigation
TripGo covers all metro areas around Australia and New Zealand
- Sydney, NSW ( Inc. Newcastle, Wollongong and Blue Mountains):
- Melbourne, VIC
- Brisbane, QLD (Inc. Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast)
- Adelaide, SA
- Canberra, ACT
- Perth, WA
International locations include:
- Los Angeles, CA; San Francisco, CA (Inc. San Jose and Oakland)
Miami, FL (Inc. Fort Lauderdale and Key Largo)
- Space Coast, FL (Inc. Cocoa Beach, Cape Canaveral, Melbourne)
- Tampa, FL
- Chicago, IL
- New York, NY
- Seattle, WA
- Edmonton, AB
- Vancouver, BC
- Winnipeg, MB
- Halifax, NS
- Toronto, ON
- Montreal, QC
- Quebec City, QC
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Bahía Blanca
Stay in touch!
Angezeigt werden Webseiten der ÖBB.
Es gibt auch eine Version ohne Werbung: AbfahrtsmonitorPro
Stationen können in der App selbst hinzugefügt werden. Dazu einfach auf der Startseite Menü und dann Station suchen auswählen.
Falls dabei Probleme gibt, bitte ein E-Mail an email@example.com und nicht in den Kommentaren im Market, weil ich nicht nachfragen kann, falls notwendig.
Diese Anwendung verwendet Google Analytics. Google Analytics wird eingesetzt um Optimierungen des Programms zu ermöglichen. Es werden keine Personenbezogenen-Daten erfasst.
· Adelaide (Rail Commissioner, SouthLink, Torrens Transit, Hills, Light City Buses)
· Brisbane (TransLink SEQ)
· Canberra (ACTION)
· Melbourne (PTV)
· Perth (Transperth, TransAlbany, TransBunbury, TransGoldfields, TransBusselton, TransGeraldton)
· Calgary (Calgary Transit)
· Edmonton (Edmonton Transit System)
· Halifax (Halifax Transit)
· Montréal (Société de transport de Montréal)
· Ottawa (OC Transpo)
· Quebec (Réseau de transport de la Capitale (RTC))
· Sherbrooke (Société de Transport de Sherbrooke)
· Thunder Bay (Thunder Bay Transit)
· Toronto (GO Transit, TTC)
· Vancouver (TransLink, British Columbia Rapid Transit Company, West Coast Express)
· Santiago (Transantiago, Metro de Santiago)
· Helsinki (Helsingin seudun liikenne)
· Oulu (Oulun joukkoliikenne)
· Tampere (Tampereen joukkoliikenne)
· Berlin (Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg, VBB)
· Budapest (BKK, BKV)
· Miskolc (MVK)
· Torino (Gruppo Torinese Trasporti (GTT), Trenitalia)
· Riga (Rīgas satiksme)
· Amsterdam (GVB, EBS)
· Groningen (Qbuzz)
· The Hague (HTM, HTMbuzz)
· Rotterdam (RET)
· Auckland (Auckland Transport)
· Wellington (GO Wellington, …)
· Oslo (Ruter, Timekspressen, Flybussekspressen, Flybussen, Norges statsbaner)
· Barcelona (TMB)
· Madrid (Empresa Municipal de Transportes)
· Göteborg (Västtrafik)
· Malmö (Skånetrafiken)
· Stockholm (SL, Arlanda Express, Waxholmsbolaget)
· Albuquerque (ABQ Ride)
· Atlanta (Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority)
· Austin (Capital Metro)
· Boston (MBTA, Massport)
· Chicago (Chicago Transit Authority, PACE)
· Cincinnati (Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority)
· Dallas (Dallas Area Rapid Transit )
· Hartford (CTTransit, Shore Line East)
· Houston (Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County)
· Los Angeles (Metro)
· Miami-Dade (Miami Dade Transit)
· New York (MTA, MTA Bus Company)
· Philadelphia (SEPTA)
· Portland (TriMet)
· Salt Lake City (Utah Transit Authority)
· San Diego (MTS)
· San Francisco (Bay Area Rapid Transit, Caltrain, SFMTA)
· Washington (MET, DC Circulator)
Use the MeinFernbus app to search for your desired European bus connection, easily find the location of your bus stops and an overview of all planned departures and arrivals. You can book your tickets while on the move – conveniently and efficiently!
Use our bus app to view all your bookings and have access to all your tickets at any time. Board your bus faster than ever with the new QR-code ‘Express Check-In’ – you will be protecting the environment as you never have to print out a ticket again!
Do you have any questions about our services or your journey? The app gives you the answers to the most frequently asked questions. If your questions are still left unanswered, all the relevant contact information is displayed in the app.
After merging networks with FlixBus, MeinFernbus FlixBus offers even more departures, faster connections and new European destinations. So don’t waste any time and take advantage of the biggest long distance bus network and get your cheap ticket now.
MeinFernbus FlixBus currently offers more than 10.000 daily connections throughout Germany - both during the day and overnight - as well as attractive destinations in neighboring countries. Our network not only covers large cities such as Berlin, Amsterdam, Munich, Zurich, Cologne, Prague, Hamburg or Vienna, but also popular holiday regions such as Sauerland, Allgäu or Rügen Island.
With an extensive route network covering more than 300 destinations, MeinFernbus FlixBus is an attractive alternative to travel by train and up to 70% cheaper.
The free app gives you an overview of our extensive route network and is your bus ticket at the same time. Using our bus app makes mobile search easier, faster and even more flexible.
Search for you desired connection and book your journey with MeinFernbus FlixBus directly on your smartphone – the earlier you book, the cheaper your bus ticket will be.
Test our service for yourself and take a MeinFernbus FlixBus trip on one of our comfortable buses with free Wi-Fi on board. Should your travel plans change, you may cancel your journey free of charge up to 15 minutes before the departure time of your bus. If you have any other questions our 24/7 customer service team will be happy to help you. MeinFernbus FlixBus is a secure alternative to car sharing services and the best option to get you from A to B at the best prices.
We always welcome your feedback and look forward to any suggestions for improvement that you may have - just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org! This will help us to adapt the app specifically to your needs with frequent updates offering new and useful functions.
We hope that you have a lot of fun with the app - and of course enjoy your trip with MeinFernbus FlixBus!
currently, no support in English!
supports all bus companies including Dan, Egged, Kavim and beyond :)
The legacy "maps" feature is available upon request. contact us to get it!