- Public Transportation Maps: This guide features various zoomable public transport maps.
- Useful Information: About the day tickets, where to get those tickets, fares, etc.
Please Rate the App if you like it to get it known to other interested people, Thanks!
Also if you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you at email@example.com
How does this app know when my bus will arrive?
Almost every regular bus in the Netherlands transmits a message with the current position and punctuality. This information is used to calculate the delay for the next few stops.
The data from this app is provided by the API (KV7turbo) of openov.nl, an initiative for the public provision of public transport information, freely accessible to everyone.
OpenOV acquires the dynamic data of GOVI, who receives public transport data from operators to use it in dynamic travel information systems such as the electronic bus signs.
EBS ((Full coverage: Amsterdam)
Arriva (Full coverage)
Qbuzz (Full coverage: Fryslan/Friesland, Groningen, Drenthe, Utrecht)
Veolia ((Full coverage: Haaglanden, Brabant, Limburg)
Connexxion(CXX)/GVU/Hermes (Provincie Utrecht/Stadsregio Amsterdam/ Zeeland / Stadsregio Eindhoven / Overijssel / Flevoland / Noord-Holland / Zuid-Holland)
Breng (Full coverage)
RET (Realtime for tram, metro and bus)
Meaning of the colors
Darkgreen means the bus is currently driving and is on schedule
Lightgreen means the bus is planned and there is (currently) no information about any delay.
Red means the bus will depart delayed
Blue indicates the bus is ahead of schedule
White means that there is no real-time information available on this bus.
Angezeigt werden Webseiten der ÖBB.
Es gibt auch eine Version ohne Werbung: AbfahrtsmonitorPro
Stationen können in der App selbst hinzugefügt werden. Dazu einfach auf der Startseite Menü und dann Station suchen auswählen.
Falls dabei Probleme gibt, bitte ein E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org und nicht in den Kommentaren im Market, weil ich nicht nachfragen kann, falls notwendig.
Diese Anwendung verwendet Google Analytics. Google Analytics wird eingesetzt um Optimierungen des Programms zu ermöglichen. Es werden keine Personenbezogenen-Daten erfasst.
For those who are new to 9292: 9292.nl is the ultimate travel planner for all public transport in the Netherlands. With the 9292 app for Android planning your trip from A to B will be even faster. This app gives you the real time travel information. Personal preferences can be saved and the lay is user friendly.
From anywhere to everywhere
The app provides various options for choosing your departure location and destination: your current location (using GPS), a known location (like a shopping mall, station or landmark), a bus stop, an address or a location you created.
Synchronizing travel information
This app doesn't need the same information over and over. Frequently used locations are stored and you can create your own locations (for instance: 'home', 'grandma', 'office', or anything you like.) If you create your Personal 9292 profile you can even take the trips you planned by train, bus, tram or metro at home with you on your phone. This allows you to synchronize your travel information with the touch of a button.
Check on your trip on the go
With this app the 9292 real time travel planner has become even more mobile. On the go you can easily check what time your connecting bus leaves and if there are any changes on your route.
- Real time travel planner for all public transport in the Netherlands
- Save and your personal travel advice and take it with you
- Create personal departure locations and destinations
- Information about important locations nearby
- Travel advices can now be saved in your calendar
- Sending a travel advice by email is now possible
**New** Available for Android Wear - view nearby lines and get next arrival times right from your watch
Supports major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & hundreds more worldwide.
** “It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” - LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
►OmniSearch: Discover the best routes to anywhere in your city. Search for a place, address or station to compare transit options and see detailed directions all the way there (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar)
►Near me: See what's nearby and explore your surroundings on the map. Find the closest stops and check next arrival times, so you're never stuck waiting at the station. Get directions to your destination via the best and shortest route
►Favorites: Add your home, work and other favorite places for instant trip planning. See next arrival times for your favorite lines, and even check your trip history for easy repeat travels
►En Route: A simple click will allow you control your journey, even if your plans or destination change. Just tap Start to see your updated ETA and be notified as you go
►Live reports: Improve everyone’s ride by reporting useful information about station crowdedness, cleanliness, live events, even incidents. Receive notifications from your local operator, when available. Planning your transit is easier when you know what to expect
►Comprehensive transit maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required)
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Ride with Moovit in 100+ cities across the US:
New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, Miami, and more.
Moovit supports all major transit operators including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in hundreds of cities around the world including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli), France (Paris, Bordeaux), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands, Israel, Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
Nextstop provides an information service in real time for all public transport lines of Graz City. The current timetable and information of departure times of all stations are at your hands in no time. Additionally, to allow a better orientation, stations can be displayed on a road map. For route calculation, the departure and destination points can be either stations or positions on the road map. Nextstop shows you your route, from door to door including all footpaths. With nextstop you get important information for your travel all the time and always up to date. Where and when with nextstop
Start nextstop and see immediately the departures of surrounding stations!
Have a good trip wishes you nextstop.at
* Automatically shows all public transit routes near you
* Find departure times from stations
* Find stations and get directions
* Multimodal trip planner from Door to door
* Display stations in road map
* Route including footpaths and taxi
* Uses real-time predictions
* Text message ticket generator (Single / day ticket)
* Network plan - including Nightliner
* Disorders, Maintenance & News
Found an error?
Please let us know:
Timetable information and station's departure times are provided from Graz. For this reason, all delivered results and the availability of the service cannot be guaranteed. Please contact us before you leave a bad review. Thank you!
★ Perfect! works perfectly, provides all required information.
★ Great app..all you need!
★ Excellent public transport app.
… and many more ☺
Graz, timetable graz, Linien, BusBahnBim, Zug, Train, Fahrplan, Öffi, Bahn, Bus, O-Bus, U-Bahn, Bim, Straßenbahn, Ticket, Öffentlich, Öffi, Öffis, Public transport, Taxi, scout, Abfahrt, Abfahrtszeit, Bus Fahrplan, Fahrplan Öbb, postbus, westbahn, AST, BusBahnBim, Schulbus, Westbus, Auskunft, Nightline, Linien, Wann, Abfahrt, Route, Trip, Metro, U-Bahn, next stop, trip wolf
New Premium Features
Support the app development and get awesome new features. Choose between public transport providers, get realtime disorders and many more...
PRO Version now on Google Play:
1. A fast and easy journeyplanner for over 50.000 stations in Europe.
2. Always realtime departure times, platforms and possible changes on your route in the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
3. Possibility for monitoring your trip: you will be informed about trackchanges, delays and disruptions on your trip.
4. Travel with your mobile ticket. The mobile ticket will be stored in your app, so it can be shown in the train or used to open the gates on Dutch trainstations. The ticket is available without internet connection. Check the website if your trip is available for mobile ticket.
5. The app provides also information about service and comfort in the train and plans of the mayor stations and helps you find your way to the nearest station from your position.
With the NS International App you are always in controll during travelling, whatever happens.
Any questions? Check for how to contact NS International the menu item ‘Support’.
What do you think about the app?
Let us know. Write a review in the Google Play Store or choose in the app for ‘Support’. Your feedback is our startingpoint for new developments.
The only app that includes ALL cameras (over 104) covering the Queensland region. Includes traffic cams Brisbane, traffic cams Gold Coast, traffic cams Townsville and more!
Traffic web cams for commuters in the entire Queensland Region, Australia.
Ready to head home and you want to check the traffic? Live Traffic Queensland is the fastest way to get to the traffic web cams that matter to you. Instead of browsing to a web site and working your way through the menus and map graphics to find a web camera just open Live Traffic Queensland on your android and go straight to the camera you want with one click. Navigate through the other cameras along your route, in order, with a simple Next button.
Should I stay or should I go?
The traffic is slowing to a crawl. Is it going to clear quickly or is it time to bail and find a better route? Open Live Traffic Queensland, select the nearest camera with one click and then navigate through the web cams along your route to see how far the congestion continues.
Cameras are provided courtesy of the State of Queensland. Individual cameras may be inoperative due to weather conditions or maintenance requirements.
· Adelaide (Rail Commissioner, SouthLink, Torrens Transit, Hills, Light City Buses)
· Brisbane (TransLink SEQ)
· Canberra (ACTION)
· Melbourne (PTV)
· Perth (Transperth)
· Brussels (STIB)
· São Paulo (SPTrans)
· Calgary (Calgary Transit)
· Edmonton (Edmonton Transit System)
· Halifax (Halifax Transit)
· Montréal (Société de transport de Montréal)
· Ottawa (OC Transpo)
· Quebec (Réseau de transport de la Capitale (RTC))
· Sherbrooke (Société de Transport de Sherbrooke)
· Thunder Bay (Thunder Bay Transit)
· Toronto (GO Transit, TTC)
· Vancouver (TransLink, British Columbia Rapid Transit Company, West Coast Express)
· Santiago (Transantiago, Metro de Santiago)
· Helsinki (Helsingin seudun liikenne)
· Oulu (Oulun joukkoliikenne)
· Tampere (Tampereen joukkoliikenne)
· Berlin (Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg, VBB)
· Budapest (BKK, BKV)
· Miskolc (MVK)
· Rome (Roma Servizi per la Mobilità)
· Torino (Gruppo Torinese Trasporti (GTT), Trenitalia)
· Riga (Rīgas satiksme)
· Amsterdam (GVB, EBS)
· Groningen (Qbuzz)
· The Hague (HTM, HTMbuzz)
· Rotterdam (RET)
· Utrecht (U-OV)
· Auckland (Auckland Transport)
· Christchurch (Metro Christchurch)
· Wellington (GO Wellington, …)
· Oslo (Ruter, Timekspressen, Flybussekspressen, Flybussen, Norges statsbaner)
· Stavanger (Kolumbus)
· Barcelona (TMB)
· Madrid (Empresa Municipal de Transportes)
· Göteborg (Västtrafik)
· Malmö (Skånetrafiken)
· Stockholm (SL, Arlanda Express, Waxholmsbolaget)
· London (TfL)
· Albuquerque (ABQ Ride)
· Atlanta (Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority)
· Austin (Capital Metro)
· Boston (MBTA, Massport)
· Chicago (Chicago Transit Authority, PACE)
· Cincinnati (Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority)
· Dallas (Dallas Area Rapid Transit )
· Hartford (CTTransit, Shore Line East)
· Houston (Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County)
· Los Angeles (Metro)
· Miami-Dade (Miami Dade Transit)
· New York (MTA, MTA Bus Company)
· Philadelphia (SEPTA)
· Portland (TriMet)
· Salt Lake City (Utah Transit Authority)
· San Diego (MTS)
· San Francisco (Bay Area Rapid Transit, Caltrain, SFMTA)
· Washington (MET, DC Circulator)
New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal.
+ Singapore, London, Manchester, Birmingham, Paris, Lyon, Berlin, Hamburg, Brussels, Lisbon, Amsterdam/Randstad, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Mexico City, São Paulo
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
★ Grand Prize Winner of NYC MTA App Quest 2013
★ Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (Mobile World Congress/GSMA)
★ Play Pick, Apps to Watch, Top Developer (Android, Play Store)
★ Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum)
★ Essential App of the Year (Stuff Magazine)
★ International Startups of the Year Nominee (Crunchies)
Citymapper is reinventing the urban transit / transport app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices:
* Subway / metro, bus, cycle / bike sharing, train / rail, tram, ferry, cab / taxi, Uber and walk. Citymapper is a comprehensive A to B journey planner including ALL transport modes and step-by-step navigation
* Uber integration: Order an Uber directly through Citymapper
* Route planner lets you save locations of frequently visited places like your home, work, favorite bus stops, subway / train stops or bike dock stations to use in future routes!
* Transit tracker enables you to find the nearest local transportation to use
* Subway maps or train maps of your city available offline
Transit Schedules & Departures:
* Metro, subway, bus and train schedules. Get real-time data, live times and info for all modes of transport where available (next bus, subway, train times)
* Arrivals and departures listed for every bus, subway or train
Traffic Info & Disruptions:
* Traffic stops and alerts to help you map your route. Get access to live disruptions / status info, notifications, next bus, schedules / timetables, metro map, or saved routes
* Twitter integration gives you live feeds from your local transit providers
* Map location can be sent to anyone through SMS, WhatsApp, Twitter or email with Meet Me Somewhere
* Share destination or meeting locations
* Live weather updates for your route and how it’ll be at your destination
* Distance tracker to measure how far you’ll go and how much you’ll burn on a bike or while walking
* Calorie counts for popular food and drink items to compare what you’re burning
* Step-by-step instructions for your journey in realtime
* Get a notification when it's time to get off at your stop
* Live disruption notifications
- New York: MTA, MNR, Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NICE, NJT & Light Rail (HBLR / NLR), NY Waterway Ferries (East River, Hudson, Belford), PATH, Citi Bikes
- San Francisco: BART, MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA, Bay Area Bike Share
- Los Angeles: Metro, LA Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / LADOT
- Chicago: CTA Bus, Chicago 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), MBTA, Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share
- Washington DC: WMATA, DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: SEPTA, PATCO, NJ Transit (Buses, Light Rail)
- Toronto: TTC, Go Transit, HSR, Brampton, Oakville, MiWay, YRT, Viva, Guelph Transit, GRT, Burlington
- Vancouver: TransLink
- Montreal: STM, AMT, RTL, STL, Bixi
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at email@example.com
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS/location on.
• live departure times (including delays),
• nearby stations (also on a map),
• trip planner (door to door) and
• interactive network plans.
Öffi makes use of official time table and connection data of the selected public transport authority! This ensures that disruptions become visible as soon as the transport authority has included them with the data.
• United Kingdom (TL)
• USA (San Francisco, Philadelphia)
• Australia (Sydney, New South Wales, Melbourne, Victoria)
• Germany (DB)
• Austria (ÖBB)
• Switzerland (SBB)
• Belgium (NMBS, SNCB, De Lijn, TEC)
• Netherlands (Amsterdam)
• Denmark (DSB)
• Sweden (SJ)
• Norway (Oslo & Bergen)
• Poland (PKP)
• France (Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur)
Supported Cities and Regions:
• London (TfL)
• San Francisco (SFMTA, Muni)
• Philadelphia (SEPTA)
• Sydney & New South Wales
• Melbourne (PTV, Yarra)
• Dubai (RTA)
• Berlin & Brandenburg (BVG, VBB)
• Frankfurt & Rhine-Main (RMV)
• Munich/München (MVV, MVG)
• Augsburg (AVV)
• Schwerin & Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (VMV)
• Rostock (RSAG)
• Kiel, Lübeck & Schleswig-Holstein (nah.sh)
• Hannover & Lower Saxony (GVH)
• Göttingen & South Lower Saxony (VSN)
• Braunschweig (BSVAG)
• Bremen (BSAG)
• Bremerhaven & Oldenburg (VBN)
• Leipzig & Saxony-Anhalt (NASA)
• Dresden (DVB, VVO)
• Chemnitz & Mittelsachsen (VMS)
• Essen, Dortmund, Düsseldorf & Rhine-Ruhr (VRR)
• Cologne/Köln, Bonn (KVB, VRS)
• Lüdenscheid & Märkischer Kreis (MVG)
• Paderborn & Höxter (nph)
• Mannheim & Rhine-Neckar (VRN)
• Stuttgart (VVS)
• Reutlingen & Neckar-Alb-Donau (NALDO)
• Ulm (DING)
• Karlsruhe (KVV)
• Trier (VRT)
• Nuremberg/Nürnberg, Fürth & Erlangen (VGN)
• Würzburg & Regensburg (VVM)
• Strasbourg & Freiburg
• Baden-Württemberg (NVBW)
• Plauen & Vogtland (VVV)
• Vienna/Wien (VOR)
• Linz (Linz AG)
• Salzburg (SVV)
• Innsbruck (IVB)
• Graz & Styria (STV)
• Bregenz & Vorarlberg
• Basel (BVB)
• Lucerne/Luzern (VBL)
• Zurich/Zürich (ZVV)
• Brussels/Brüssel (STIB, MIVB)
• Copenhagen/Kopenhagen (Metro)
• Stockholm (SL)
• Warsaw/Warschau (ZTM)
• phone or tablet with Android 2.3 to 5.1
• pre-installed maps library
• internet connectivity (flat rate recommended)
• Full network access, because Öffi needs to query information services for departures and disruptions.
• Location, so Öffi can show nearby stations and navigate you from your current location.
• Contacts/Calendar, so Öffi can route you to your contacts or location from a calendar event, store a connection in your calendar or e-mail it to your friends.
Other than that, Öffi will not use your private data.