After a years long odyssee looking for the perfect task management app I finally found home. Thank you.
Excellent - - exactly what I was looking for! Using Syncthing to sync between phone, tablet, and Linux server. Also using todotxt-cli on Linux box, which is awesome!
Superb App. Author is doing nice job by improving and updating the App frequently. Keep it up, Mark Janssen.
Syncthing Using syncthing, if remote updates file, widget and app are not updated automatically. Force close is required unfortunately.
Could not sort Promising beginning, very quick to get going, but then found that everything was always in task order, not date, not list, sort page achieved nothing.
Interesting but not intuitive I like the cloudless aspect as I use Syncthing. In many ways exactly what I was looking for, but too convoluted and without useful Help documentation.
- Add testing of Lua callbacks besides `onFilter`.
- Merged: Code and changes and UI tweaks. (smichel17)
- Merged: AddTask cursor placement consistency (smichel17). Fixes #651.
- Reverted, show selected tasks regardless of filter until a proper way to implement it is done.
- Changed behavior of completion checkbox with multiple tasks selected.
- Select tasks when clicking on widget. Fixes #681.