Simple, intuitive. Thank you.
Brilliant app! Thanks for this!
I really love this app. Switched to it from Wunderlist when I discovered sync tools like Syncthing. File changes are instantaneous and the todo.txt format is great. Sometimes the app fails to scan changes in the file and refresh the list, but I feel that that isn't a dealbreaker, so I'm giving it a 5. Would be nice to have a "Refresh" button that rescans the app at will though.
close button issue: while updating or editing task, if you press close(X) button at the top left, it doesn't clear the text contents. so everytime you choose another task and press pen icon to update, it appends all of the tasks on add/update screen... pressing the back button works perfectly.
Excellent - - exactly what I was looking for! Using Syncthing to sync between phone, tablet, and Linux server. Also using todotxt-cli on Linux box, which is awesome!
After a years long odyssee looking for the perfect task management app I finally found home. Thank you.
- Shallow copy the todolist before filter or looping over it. Prevents Concurrent Modification Exceptions.
- Merged: Fix README headers. (smichel17)
- Clear tasks to edit when closing AddTask. Fixes #738.
- Allow forced refresh for cloudless as workaround for #735.
- Merged: Fix link in README. (rodrigoaguilera)
- Fixed auto archive issues.
- Reorganized sources to standard.
- Merged: clean up phrasing of Color preference (smichel)
- Merged: Add buttons to get the app (Poussinou)