I really love this app. Switched to it from Wunderlist when I discovered sync tools like Syncthing. File changes are instantaneous and the todo.txt format is great. Sometimes the app fails to scan changes in the file and refresh the list, but I feel that that isn't a dealbreaker, so I'm giving it a 5. Would be nice to have a "Refresh" button that rescans the app at will though.
close button issue: while updating or editing task, if you press close(X) button at the top left, it doesn't clear the text contents. so everytime you choose another task and press pen icon to update, it appends all of the tasks on add/update screen... pressing the back button works perfectly.
After a years long odyssee looking for the perfect task management app I finally found home. Thank you.
Excellent - - exactly what I was looking for! Using Syncthing to sync between phone, tablet, and Linux server. Also using todotxt-cli on Linux box, which is awesome!
Superb App. Author is doing nice job by improving and updating the App frequently. Keep it up, Mark Janssen.
Syncthing Using syncthing, if remote updates file, widget and app are not updated automatically. Force close is required unfortunately.
- Merged: Updated Portuguese translation (luisfsr)
- Merged: Updated German translation (Thomas Radünz)
- Always update cache when saving todo list. Fixes #726.
- `needRefresh` should be true if the todo.txt doesn't exist. Fixes #729.
- Pass a pre-fill string to the AddTask activity instead of the active filter. Fixes #728.