After a years long odyssee looking for the perfect task management app I finally found home. Thank you.
Syncthing Using syncthing, if remote updates file, widget and app are not updated automatically. Force close is required unfortunately.
Could not sort Promising beginning, very quick to get going, but then found that everything was always in task order, not date, not list, sort page achieved nothing.
Interesting but not intuitive I like the cloudless aspect as I use Syncthing. In many ways exactly what I was looking for, but too convoluted and without useful Help documentation.
Amazing I find this app very useful.
Stable, polished, and to the point! Very nice mobile front-end for todo.txt (and todo.sh CLI tool). Supports all major concepts from todo.txt. Solid development and support on top of that basis! My compliments go to its developer: Mark Janssen!
- Add testing of Lua callbacks besides `onFilter`.
- Merged: Code and changes and UI tweaks. (smichel17)
- Merged: AddTask cursor placement consistency (smichel17). Fixes #651.
- Reverted, show selected tasks regardless of filter until a proper way to implement it is done.
- Changed behavior of completion checkbox with multiple tasks selected.
- Select tasks when clicking on widget. Fixes #681.