Missing features: 1. Removing labels from multiple entries (check boxes would help) 2. Copy/cut/paste entries 3. Adding custom meta labels to multiple tasks (e.g., do:yyyy-mm-dd). 4. Transfering entries between text files (e.g., move to done.txt, ideas.txt, etc.). Save button gets in the way when entering an item. Otherwise has almost everything you'd need ranging from the basics like labels to widgets to filters and batch operations (e.g., batch label, archive, etc.), would also be perfect as a desktop app (no other program offers this many flexible features).
The calendar integration is still a little clunky, but this app does what I want and far more. It makes GTD simply no fuss at all. I'm looking forward to using it for years to come.
Once you get used to it, the only to do app you'll ever need. You can customize the sort orders to make it adapt to almost any productivity system.
Very effective Simple and effective, dropbox sync works fine, letting me build my workflow and never lose focus. Thanks for the great work done here.
Amazing Hierarchical structure is missing
Great but minor problem If I add more than one context, the task only shows up in one context group.
- Add testing of Lua callbacks besides `onFilter`.
- Merged: Code and changes and UI tweaks. (smichel17)
- Merged: AddTask cursor placement consistency (smichel17). Fixes #651.
- Reverted, show selected tasks regardless of filter until a proper way to implement it is done.
- Changed behavior of completion checkbox with multiple tasks selected.
- Select tasks when clicking on widget. Fixes #681.