Very effective Simple and effective, dropbox sync works fine, letting me build my workflow and never lose focus. Thanks for the great work done here.
Amazing Hierarchical structure is missing
Great but minor problem If I add more than one context, the task only shows up in one context group.
Great todo.txt app! Used this for almost a year now. My go to mobile version of todo.txt (just use Sublime editor on desktop). Recurring syntax & Lua script implementation are perfect. Recent update altered alpha sort to letters only (numbers at start of line no longer sort numerically or above letters), which is disappointing and seems an odd regression. For plain text organizers, this & SimpleTask Cloudless are the the best out there.
Love it! Only one issue Could the widget be allowed to be made larger that 2x2? Would make it a lot more usable. Can barely read anything in such a small space!
Love this application.
- Add testing of Lua callbacks besides `onFilter`.
- Merged: Code and changes and UI tweaks. (smichel17)
- Merged: AddTask cursor placement consistency (smichel17). Fixes #651.
- Reverted, show selected tasks regardless of filter until a proper way to implement it is done.
- Changed behavior of completion checkbox with multiple tasks selected.
- Select tasks when clicking on widget. Fixes #681.