Glad to find a replacement for todo.tx but I can't get the sort to work. The instructions are no longer on the sort page. I finally figured it out by looking at the screen shots in the play store.
Great app. Having the ToDo list in a simple text file allows tweaking the list separately from the program. This allows me to use a text editor to view and edit the list. And because of the Dropbox integration to a PC, I wrote a simple script to push the priorities down one letter. So my A's become B's, B's are C's, etc. I can run this script whenever I find myself with too many "A" and "B" priorities. After running the script (once or many times) the new file will quickly get synced with my phone. I can't see how I could do that with other ToDo apps.
Right now I'm hating it: something is wrong with the installation process It is not creating its folder in Dropbox/Apps. EDIT: It's working now; I reinstalled Dropbox on my (Linux) PC (tho I'm not sure how this would affect the install process on the mobile app), and I can create & edit tasks. SOME ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: I really need to be able to continue using the todo.txt command-line scripts to work with the file when on the PC; this can be accomplished by editing the todo.cfg file accompanying those scripts. However, the spaces in the Simpletask directory name on Dropbox cause problems when doing this, and I needed to create a symbolic link without spaces in the name in the Dropbox Apps directory to make it work. I have read that links can cause issues with Dropbox, and I am seeing a very slow sync back to the Simpletask app when editing on the PC with the CLI scripts. I suggest the Simpletask directory name be one without spaces.
Not working for me. Signed into Dropbox, permission granted, but just get a lame, unintuitive two button screen with no working options.
Widget does not sync automatically.
Absolutely perfect Dropbox synching - beautiful simple, clean, and nicely featured interface. Very nice!
- Several Dropbox fixes.
- Merge Lua fixes (smichel).
- Add `onAdd` Lua callback. Fixes #827.
- Merge pull request #830 (comradekingu), https, app, Lua, task list, ©, etc.
- Add `onSort` Lua callback as a more flexible alternative for #834.
- Switch to using logcat for logging to be able to see library logging.
- Fix several reported NPE exceptions.
- Rename `stdlib.lua` to `todolib.lua`. Fixes #841.