Additional keywords: vessel boat sail navigate lighthouse sea lake map seamark seamarks SIGNI IALA-A watermap
* real time positioning (instantly shows vessel's position and course on the chart)
* display of navigational data (position, speed over ground, course over ground)
* distance and bearing calculation
Marine Navigator Lite doesn't come with pre-installed nautical charts. Instead it is able to import BSB/KAP raster navigational charts (see menu->help for instructions). RNC's are available for free at various internet sites:
* http://www.nauticalcharts.noaa.gov/mcd/Raster/index.htm (Suite of NOAA nautical charts that covers the coastal waters of the U.S. and its territories)
* http://www.mar.mil.br/dhn/chm/box-cartas-raster/raster_disponiveis.html (Suite of CHM nautical charts that covers the coastal waters of Brazil and its major rivers)
* http://www.linz.govt.nz/hydro/charts/digital-charts/nzmariner (NZMariner is the product name of New Zealand's Official RNC folio.)
* http://www.openseamap.org (Openseamap charts are based on Openstreetmap data enriched with additional nautical information. The charts cover selected european coastal waters).
If you like Marine Navigator Lite and are looking for enhanced navigational functions check out the full version of MARINE NAVIGATOR.
Find your road on the sea! GPS chartplotter for boating.
An easy-to-use offline GPS tracker and route planner featuring worldwide offline maps.
Wherever you are: sea, rivers or lakes it will help you find your way.
Not only an app but an affordable tool for boating, fishing and sailing.
MAPS AND MARINE CHARTS
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA),
Marine Navigation use NOAA RNC raster United States waters marine charts
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), Marine Navigation use Bathymetric
Mediterranean RNC (Raster Navigational Charts)
NZMariner is the product name of New Zealand’s Official RNC (Raster Navigational Charts)
Esri created and released a new, comprehensive map of the world’s oceans and coastal areas
This world topographic map includes boundaries, cities, water features, ports, physiographic features, ecc.
Satellite imagery for the world and high-resolution for the United States and other areas around the world.
Open Sea Map is a first opensource maps for the sea, with ports, sea light and more.
You can download maps or marine chart, you need select area and application save tile in the disk. You can navigate on preloaded maps or chart without connection.
Marine Navigation save for you maps and marine chart, when you see the tiles of maps the application creates an automated archive, when smartphone cannot connect you can navigate on maps preloaded.
• Navigator GPS
• OffLine Map
• Save on SD OfflineMaps
• Sync Route/Waypoints
• Interactive Map
• Deep Chart / Altitude Chart
• 4000 SeaPorts
• Active Pointer
• Create, Manage and Delete Route/WayPoints
• Way Tracking
• Share Image
• Anchor Alert
• Code Morse
• Moon Info
• Scale Interface
• Screen Alive
Create your Yacht Club; your best boating group.
• Login with Facebook Account
• Create Group (Public, Password, Invite)
• Archive Points
• Group Live Chat
• Group Share Image
• Admin Your Group
• Share WayPoints
• Import/Export Points
WHY USE MARINE NAVIGATION?
Because it is easy to use, you need only activate app, you don't waist time for install instruments on your boat. It is cheap, you don't need to pay a lot of money for sea navigation. You can get route information. Save your money and time, you think only about the marine destination.
You have 15 minutes from the time of download to return an application purchased on Google Play for a full refund.
After the 15 minute return period, don't worry, contact us on email@example.com
If you enjoy using Marine Navigation, would you mind taking a moment to rate it? It won't take more than a minute. Thanks for your support!
Good seamanship requires the use of official charts. Marine Navigation is for use with other charts and cannot replace official charts. Use at your own risk.
How create a new account (http://youtu.be/rUf4U4mQTwY)
How Download offline map (http://youtu.be/MSTjDf-V9vI)
• Active GPS
LEARN MORE ABOUT FISHPOINTS
http://www.fishpoints.net and join us on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin
Powered by Esri
Powered By NOAA
Powered By LINZ
Die Seezeichen auf der Karte sind klickbar und zeigen dann ihre OSM-Definition.
Durch den Wechsel zwischen den drei Viewern können mögliche Fehler schnell erkannt werden
Eine kleine offline-Testkarte wird mit der app nach sdcard/openseamapviewer installiert.
Einige weitere Karten liegen unter http://osm.franken.de/offline-maps
Offline-Karten ohne Seezeichen findet man unter http://download.mapsforge.org.