What's the point of the app when I can't check price Not very useful. If I can't check prices, then half of the use of app is gone
Idiotic It'll tell you that there's a train going where you wasn't to go, but when it comes time to buy the ticket, it bounces you to the website, where you have to start your search all over again.
Important flaws Make it impossible to use: no prices and it's missing important train stations (even though it lists tons and tons of obscure little towns...).
Awful awful awful Basically a bad implemented Web view that behaves worse than the mobile website.
Médiocre app. Unable to add my ticker with the DRN ...
Better than dutch app
• Possibility for getting prices and tickets
• Realtime Traincomposition for Thalys trains departing from the Netherlands in the itinaries
• Information about disruptions in the Netherlands
• Routes to the nearest trainstation
• Information about travelling with international trains