▶ A spudtacularly good time!
▶ Easy mode: ease into Tricet by finding sets with only 3 attributes
▶ Normal mode: play through a full deck of 81 cards
▶ Timed mode: race against the clock to find as many sets as possible
▶ Keep track of your best scores in the scoreboard
▶ Stuck? Check out the HELP section on how to play!
It was created on the premise that games for children should not contain ads or in-app purchases and should definitely not access your personal information.
* the candy graphics was created by the talented Luisa Midori ( @lumimae ).
* the game was created during #CANDYJAM
* source code is available at https://github.com/tube42/candymem
★★★ Designed to Enhance your arithmetic skills★★★
★★★ Brain Training Exercise ★★★
★★★ Unlimited Equations ★★★
★★★ High Score Tracking ★★★
In "Math Junior" everyone can take themselves to a test in arithmetic skills. Math has never been more fun and exciting than spending your time in this friendly yet challenging game. You can test yourselves gradually for in this math game, you can choose three (3) Modes namely:
1. The Easy mode - you are given five (5) seconds to answer 2 digit equations for the first five (5) correct answers. Then the succeeding questions will have three (3) digit equations with random addition and subtraction problems.
2. Medium mode - You are given the same time limit and equations as in the easy mode but with the addition of multiplication and division problems after five (5) correct answers.
3. Survival mode - In this mode, prove that you are one heck of a genius because you only got three (3) seconds to answer. Questions will start with three (3) digit equations and varies from addition,subtraction,multiplication and division randomly. Plus, every time you try another game no questions or equation will be repeated thus it will always feel like the first time for you.
They say, practice makes it perfect... The more you play Math Junior the more your mathematical ability will be tested! so are you ready to take the challenge? Start now!
This free version of Math Junior game app is supported by ads.
★ Like us on Facebook:
★ Follow us on Twitter:
★ Visit us on:
ECT is the leading and most advanced container terminal operator in Europe, handling most of the containers at the port of Rotterdam. ECT operates three deep-sea terminals in Rotterdam: the ECT Delta Terminal and the Euromax Terminal Rotterdam (together with CKYH - the Green Alliance) on the Maasvlakte peninsula, close to the North Sea, and the ECT City Terminal in the Eemhaven close to the city centre.
Through its European Gateway Services ECT offers customers a variety of services to facilitate the optimal flow of containers between the deep-sea terminals in Rotterdam and the direct European hinterland.
ECT is a member of the Hutchison Port Holdings (HPH) Group, a subsidiary of the multinational conglomerate Hutchison Whampoa Limited (HWL). HPH is the world’s leading port investor, developer and operator with interests in 52 ports, spanning 26 countries throughout Asia, the Middle East, Africa, Europe, the Americas and Australia. HPH also owns a number of transportation-related service companies.