For a small monthly or yearly subscription, you also gain access to the LiveTrack feature, which allows you to send invitations to others via email, Facebook or Twitter*. They’ll receive a link to a website where they can view the position of your mobile device on a map (when configured for outdoor use in the Activity setup menu). Your time elapsed, distance, speed, elevation and more will also be viewable in real time. It’s a handy way for loved ones to track your races or keep an eye on you during your outdoor training.
Garmin Fit provides:
- Current speed
- Distance traveled
- Route traveled
- Calories burned
If your phone is ANT+ enabled, you also can see data from your Garmin fitness sensors. Easily monitor how hard you’re working with a heart rate monitor, train indoors with a foot pod or receive valuable cycling data with a speed/cadence sensor.
*Use caution when posting a link via Facebook or Twitter because your link will be available to anyone with access to your Facebook or Twitter profile.
- English (US)
- English (UK)
- Norsk / Norsk bokmål
Track Your Activities
If you workout or compete with a Garmin Edge® cycling computer, Forerunner® running watch or other compatible Garmin device, all of the Garmin Connect data you rely on is right here in the app. Examine the maps and stats from your individual activities or analyze your progress with charts and graphs.
Track Your Fitness
Upload data from your vivofit™ fitness band to track your progress while you’re on the go. You’ll be able to keep tabs on your total steps and progress toward your goal, how long you’ve been sedentary, sleep patterns and more.
Connect Your Devices On the Go
Garmin Connect Mobile unlocks the full potential of connected fitness devices. Upload data from your compatible device right to Garmin Connect. Send courses and workouts to your device. Let your friends and family follow your running/cycling races and training activities in real time using the LiveTrack feature. And get real-time weather conditions, forecasts and alerts directly on your connected Edge.
*Use with caution. Any time you post via Facebook or Twitter, the link will be available to anyone with access to your Facebook or Twitter profiles.
** Continued use of GPS and Bluetooth running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Keep all your GARMIN Connect, SportTracks, Strava and TrainingPeaks activities in your pocket.
Do you find it difficult to show friends what rides and routes have you done unless they are at your computer? Now You can download them to your phone and display them at ease.
GARMIN viewer PRO supports wide range of functions:
- graphs of elevation, heart rate, pace, speed, cadence, etc.
- view activity on map with heat maps for elevation, power, speed, etc.
- compare multiple activities
- calendar view with cumulative stats for each day/month/year
- filter activities by category, course, distance, duration, date, etc.
- interactive graphs
- view your GARMIN Health data
- review your active/past goals
- view statistics for each activity, group activities by date, category, etc.
- Garmin Swim support
- Garmin 620/220 support with Vertical oscillation, Ground contact time and more
- SportTracks support
- Strava support
- Supported languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Slovak, Czech
LITE version need to be Ad supported because Garmin requests payments for accessing their API. If you would like to support the app and further development please consider buying PRO version.
If you have any problems or suggestions please contact us through email.
TAGS: Garmin connect mobile, Garmin health, Training plans, Workouts, Forerunner, Edge, SportTracks
Garmin/Garmin Connect: Copyright (c) 1996-2013 Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries.
2. The best available smartphone resources (GPS, barometer pressure sensor, accelerometers, weather & elevation services, etc.) are used to achieve the best accuracy.
3. % braking energy can be viewed (user option) to give insight into how hard you brake into a turn.
4. Routes are plotted and graphed in the app, in real time with option for audio speech.
5. Route paths are color scaled in real time based on the users preference. One click changes the scale: power, speed, elevation, % grade, cadence or heart rate (with Bluetooth HRM) to map where on the ride significant events occurred.
6. A screenshot of the statistical data with the color coded map along with the raw data files (.csv .gpx and .tcx formats) can be easily emailed. .tcx format includes key parameters (speed, power, elevation, cadence, heart rate, etc.) to allow uploading to other analysis programs such as Garmin Connect, Training Peaks, Strava, Golden Cheetah, Google Earth, etc.
7. The accuracy of the power meter has been tested against state of the art, major brand named power meters.
8. Without calibration (only entering rider's weight and choosing bicycle type), average power for a given ride typically correlates to within 15% (with no drafting) of a conventional power meter.
9. Wind speed and direction effects are included! (with internet connection using local weather information, drafting effects not included).
10. Several default bicycle types are available to choose from, or bicycle weights and coefficients can be customized.
11. The app will run in the background.
12. English and Metric Units available. Set in user preference menu. English, German, Spanish, French language support.
13. Reload ride data to show progress and compare rides.
1For a list of ANT+ compatible sensors, visit www.thisisant.com/directory. Note that an ANT+ enabled mobile phone is required. See www.thisisant.com/consumer/ant-101/ant-in-phones/ for details.
See F.A.Q. at http://www.innovative-app-designs.com/ for more detail.
***NOTE*** For some phones when the screen is turned off, the phone's accelerometers are disabled and the cadence data may be unavailable. This limitation has been documented in a number of other apps including pedometers. Using the screen lock feature can bypass this.
* For best results, prior to riding, under menu>preferences, select the phone's handlebar mounting orientation (portrait or landscape). If carrying in a jersey back pocket, set relative to the phone's orientation compared to looking forward at the handlebars.
* The cadence RPM and averages are tuned to power strokes detected from the phone's low power accelerometers while moving (i.e. not back-pedaling, downhill/coasting, etc.) and is more accurate as the power output increases above 1W/kg.
* The cadence sensitivity can be adjusted under menu>preferences. The default 'nominal' setting has so far produced the best sensitivity while minimizing spurious high readings.
* Noise may be observed in instantaneous readings depending on riding conditions (such as rough or off-road), riding styles, rider's power to weight ratio, and phone hardware.
Support for pauses and workouts can be resumed across application restarts.
If internet connection is not available it can work fully offline and current workout can be saved on local storage. When internet connection is available you can upload your workouts on tracemyworld.com where they are turned into **real money discounts** in the online shop.
Workouts can be automatically shared on facebook and twitter.
Support for metric/imperial data formats and multilanguage interface.
It's your starting-kit to enjoy the unique features of tracemyworld.com web app, where you can analyze and smoothly replay your performances, setup races, challenge people and replay races in multiplayer mode.
No registration is required on Tracemyworld, but it's suggested if you wish to automatically upload your workouts and be rewarded for your performances.
Keywords: outdoor GPS logger tracker recorder speed distance charts average pace time tracemyworld tmw
"The Polar Beat acts like a personal trainer in your palm"
"...well designed user interface that looks pretty, and the functions work easily"
Polar Beat is at its best when used together with a Polar Bluetooth Smart heart rate sensor. Polar Beat is a training and exercise app that goes beyond just recording workouts. It actually interprets your workout data, so you’ll know what your body has achieved and what to do to meet your goals more effectively.
For training indoors or out – Polar Beat works from running and cycling to gym sessions and weightlifting.
PLAN your training before you get started
- Choose a training target – maybe you want to burn calories* or beat a time or distance record
- Choose your activity – Polar Beat is suitable for any exercise, indoors or out
TRAIN at the right intensity
- Meet your training goals with the help of real-time graphical and voice guidance
- Stay at the right intensity for the most effective workout*
- Track your distance, pace and route while walking, running or cycling
- Listen to music while training
ANALYZE and understand your training session
- See what you achieved with each workout – for example, whether you improved endurance, increased your strength, or burned fat*
- Understand the impact of your workout at different intensity levels*
- Get the most accurate calorie tracking – even while exercising indoors*
- Re-live your routes on the map and get motivation from weekly summaries
SHARE your results with friends
- Keep your promises - or outdo others - and shout it out on Facebook and Twitter
* When used with the Polar H7 or H6 heart rate sensor. Please note: Polar Beat is designed to be used with Polar Bluetooth Smart sensors, and it's compatible with Android devices that support Bluetooth Smart. It is not compatible with other Polar heart rate sensors or wrist units, which use a different transmission technology.
Discover more about Polar Beat at www.polar.com/beat
Please note: Continuous use of GPS can dramatically decrease your phone’s battery life.
Track your running with RunnerUp using the GPS in your Android phone.
No in-app purchases, everything free.
No user registration and/or tracking.
Track your running activities:
- See detailed stats around your pace, distance and time.
- Get stats and progress through your headphones with built-in highly configurable audio cues.
- Run free runs with target pace or target heart rate zone
- Easily configure and run effective interval workouts modelled after Garmin 410
- Download and run workouts created at Garmin Connect
- Share your favourite workouts with friends
- See yourself and other running LIVE
- Read about others training
- HRM: Bluetooth SMART (BLE) for devices that support it
- HRM: PolarWearLink
- HRM: Zephyr
- HRM: ANT+
- Configure and use heart rate zones
- Use android wear
Upload your activities to a variety of running sites with single click:
- Garmin Connect
- Google fit
UP is a revolutionary system that guides you every step of the way to a better, healthier you.
Only the UP® system has Smart Coach. It’s like a partner in fitness—an intelligent guide that helps guide you to healthier choices each and every day. Smart Coach goes well beyond delivering measurements to show you the meaning behind the numbers.
Understand Your Diet, Sleep and Activity
Improve the quality of your days and nights through a deeper understanding of how your diet, sleep, activity and the choices you make affect your health and well-being.
Add Family and Friends
Get better together, build a team and push each other further.
Connected Apps & Hardware
Sync the UP® App with hundreds of apps and devices to expand and personalize your experience and make UP work even harder for you.
English, Spanish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
- List of recent activities
- List of recent activities of the connextions
- Steps from today
- Graphical representation of the number of activities (grouped by type of activity)
Map with all the activities
- List of the activities
- List of the connections
- Overview with a summary
- List of daily steps with detailed view
List and overview of all activities or of a activity-\ eventtype
- Overview with a summary of the total distance, duration, etc.
- Comparison with the connections
- Comparison of the count, duration, distance from the current month with the last few months (even with the current week)
- Display of the activities with the longest distance, duration and with the highest calorie consumption
- General overview with the statistics
- Various graphs about the speed, heart rate, altitude, etc
- Analysis with the combination graph-map
- Single activity
A Garmin Connect account is required for this application!
For problems or suggestions, please contact me via e-mail.
- track continously speed and calories burned,
- save finished workout,
- view previously saved workouts on the map,
- race with previously saved workout,
- use voice notifications during workout,
- use both imperial and metric system,
- control the amount consumed during the day nutrients,
- put products into your diet by scanning the bar code,
- add your own products and assign them to the bar code,
- define or calculate automatically the demand for nutrients during the day.
Built-in assistant will advise you on what you should eat to your diet as close as possible to the ideal!
More features soon, stay tuned!
Best suited for running, cycling, or any kind of outdoor activity, Trackino allows you to record your tracks and get detailed statistics.
Features (all FREE):
- Track your outdoor activities using your smartphone’s GPS
- See statistics during and after your track, such as distance, calories burned and speed
- Subscribe to your friends, and follow their activities
- Explore activities from other users around you and discover new places to go
- View the history of your past activities, and get personal statistics (such as weekly or monthly distance, duration...)
- Running with your friends? Tag them on your tracks
- Study maps, speed and elevation profiles from your tracks
- Automatically detects pauses to compute active duration and average speed
- Share your tracks on Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks
Your activities are recorded on trackino.com, the central place to follow your history and discover new tracks from users all over the world!
We are also working on a whole lot of new features for you. We listen to your feedback, don’t hesitate to give us your ideas on how to improve our service on trackino.com
**** Features ****
Read-Only Power and Cadence Display
Zero Calibration Functionality
Firmware Update Capability
Requires permission to write to USB storage in order to save high speed data files.
FitSync, the choice of leading health clubs and professional trainers worldwide since 2001...
Read what experts and REAL professional reviewers have been saying about FitSync...
MUSCLE & FITNESS: “FitSync gives you the next best thing to a gym buddy... download free training programs, log your workouts and compare your performance against a worldwide community.”
LIFEHACKER.COM (Alan Henry): "best in the Android App Market ... Think of FitSync as the heart of your Android gym."
MEN'S FITNESS: “All the tools you demand from a mobile workout companion... hyper-useful with online portals, sync your phone with a FitSync.com account, network with others ... the ultimate workout buddy.”
THE BIGGEST LOSER: "Furnished with a impressive library of exercises and workouts to choose from, as well as the ability to create your own, it’s no wonder FitSync is so highly regarded. When you’re not active getting active, the app’s seamless online integration gives you unlimited storage on your FitSync account, meaning all your precious stats are compiled to analyse till your heart’s content."
CNET: “FitSync might be just what you’re looking for. FitSync will track and organize exercises, help you put together a solid workout and log results with a tap or two.”
HEALTH NEWS: “FitSync is the closest thing to a personal trainer without the large expense and all the yelling. Downloadable exercise programs, track your progress, log your workout routines on your phone, compare your results to the rest of the country. For the ultimate motivation take the FitSync Challenge and push your fitness goals against friends, family or even strangers across the street or across the globe.”
STEPHEN HOLT (ACE Trainer of the Year) “FitSync is perfect for anyone who's serious about getting in shape!”
JOHN BASEDOW (Fitness Made Simple): "FitSync ... designed to teach you goal-oriented exercises with helpful diagrams ... how-to videos and record how many calories you are burning ... tracking features keep a log of what workouts you do"
With FitSync FREE You Can…
* Create and edit unlimited workouts on your Android
* Add exercises from your personal list
* Search the FitSync Exercise Library of 2200+ exercises, videos, instructions, etc.
* Upgrade to FitSync Premium to get free, unlimited access to over 800 workouts and 100 multi-week programs.
TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
* Automatically log target/previous or log new data
* Calculate bodyfat%, BMI, daily calories needs in BodyMap
* Monitor your progress with real-time Charts
* Upgrade to FitSync Premium to access your FitSync Web account and advanced performance analytics e.g. Best, Maximum, Average, Total Volume, Actual vs. Goal, etc.
SHARE, COMPARE, COMPETE
Upgrade to FitSync Premium to…
* Compare to norms or compete with others in FitSync’s Global Rankings
* Share exercises, workouts, and multi-week programs
* Join conversations in the forums
This free version of FitSync's Android app syncs your data to a FitSync.com Web account but does not include access to the Web account.
Upgrade to FitSync Premium and get access to your FitSync.com Web account with unlimited access to exercise, workout, and program libraries, workout schedule, unlimited storage for your workout data, charts and reports to analyze your performance, and the Premium mobile app version with no advertising.