2. The best available smartphone resources (GPS, barometer pressure sensor, accelerometers, weather & elevation services, etc.) are used to achieve the best accuracy.
3. % braking energy can be viewed (user option) to give insight into how hard you brake into a turn.
4. Routes are plotted and graphed in the app, in real time with option for audio speech.
5. Route paths are color scaled in real time based on the users preference. One click changes the scale: power, speed, elevation, % grade, cadence or heart rate (with Bluetooth HRM) to map where on the ride significant events occurred.
6. A screenshot of the statistical data with the color coded map along with the raw data files (.csv .gpx and .tcx formats) can be easily emailed. .tcx format includes key parameters (speed, power, elevation, cadence, heart rate, etc.) to allow uploading to other analysis programs such as Garmin Connect, Training Peaks, Strava, Golden Cheetah, Google Earth, etc.
7. The accuracy of the power meter has been tested against state of the art, major brand named power meters.
8. Without calibration (only entering rider's weight and choosing bicycle type), average power for a given ride typically correlates to within 15% (with no drafting) of a conventional power meter.
9. Wind speed and direction effects are included! (with internet connection using local weather information, drafting effects not included).
10. Several default bicycle types are available to choose from, or bicycle weights and coefficients can be customized.
11. The app will run in the background.
12. English and Metric Units available. Set in user preference menu. English, German, Spanish, French language support.
13. Reload ride data to show progress and compare rides.
A demo ride and correlation data can be seen at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dgWn7lka0Q&feature=youtu.be
See F.A.Q. at http://www.innovative-app-designs.com/ for more detail.
***NOTE*** For some phones when the screen is turned off, the phone's accelerometers are disabled and the cadence data may be unavailable. This limitation has been documented in a number of other apps including pedometers. Using the screen lock feature can bypass this.
* For best results, prior to riding, under menu>preferences, select the phone's handlebar mounting orientation (portrait or landscape). If carrying in a jersey back pocket, set relative to the phone's orientation compared to looking forward at the handlebars.
* The cadence RPM and averages are tuned to power strokes detected from the phone's low power accelerometers while moving (i.e. not back-pedaling, downhill/coasting, etc.) and is more accurate as the power output increases above 1W/kg.
* The cadence sensitivity can be adjusted under menu>preferences. The default 'nominal' setting has so far produced the best sensitivity while minimizing spurious high readings.
* Noise may be observed in instantaneous readings depending on riding conditions (such as rough or off-road), riding styles, rider's power to weight ratio, and phone hardware.
It works by estimating with data you already know. You enter the reps and weight you were previously able to successfully complete and it will estimate your 1 rep max!
This app helps keep you safe by giving you an estimate on how much you can lift before actually attempting it yourself. This helps to prevent muscle and body damage so you can keep your health and continue to build your strength.
1RM also has a percentage chart for those who are doing workouts which require knowing the percentage of your 1 rep max.
This app works best when the reps used are less than 12. I recommend using the reps between 3 and 10 for highest accuracy. For this reason, I recommend you do not use this to calculate maxes for exercises such as push ups sit ups or crunches.
1RM will undoubtedly supplement any bodybuilders lifting regimen and can help you achieve more effect sets so you can build more muscle.
ALWAYS USE A SPOTTER. APPLICATIONS LIKE THIS ARE DESIGNED TO MAKE WEIGHT LIFTING SAFER BUT CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR NOR ANYONE ELSE'S SAFETY. THESE CALCULATIONS ARE ONLY ESTIMATES AND CAN BE INACCURATE.
Don’t be fooled. Exercising and stretching aren’t just for the athletes among us. Anyone who experiences the symptoms we mentioned can greatly reduce the instances of discomfort by developing an exercise routine.
Research shows that taking short breaks every few hours and using some of the exercises you find in this guide can help reduce or even eliminate many of the aches and pains.
Here is what you will discover inside...
★ Different Types of Fitness Training - With the many forms of fitness training, which one will you explore?
★ Cardiorespiratory Fitness – What do you know about Cardiorespiratory Fitness Training?
★ Muscular Fitness - Exercising muscles regularly improves looks, controls weight and fortifies bones.
★ Flexibility – Learn how to flex and stretch yourself to physical fitness
★ Evaluating Lifestyle – Do you know how to determine if you are living healthy? Learn how in this chapter.
★ Nutrition - How can we effectively maintain and achieve a healthy diet? Learn how in the chapter on nutrition.
★ Basic Circuit Training – Do you know what circuit training is? Learn what and how to incorporate it into your regimen.
★ Advanced Circuit Training – For those who are ready to step it up a pace.
★ Fine Tuning Programs – Learn how to stretch properly.
★ Stretching Exercises at Work and Traveling – Learn how to incorporate your exercise with your daily life whether at work, home or even while traveling.
★ Calisthenics and Stretching For the Elderly - Even a 90 year old can exercise but not too fast compared to younger people.
★ Calisthenics and Stretching for teens - Although physical education is learned at school, sustaining the physical activities and exercises at home, during weekends or holidays can be advantageous. Learn how.
★ Workout Do's and Don'ts – The 10 things you need to know when using any workout program.
★ and much, Much More!
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $17.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
Insert your weight in pounds, insert your reps and then click "Calculate 1RM".
This App is made for every Bodybuilders and Powerlifters.
This App don't have any Ads, we hate all kind of Advertisement.
Perfect in the gym.
Fitness, Health, Exercise are all words used in today's society which influence a healthy and long life. Take a look at the app's frequent health tips. These frequently updated health tips are provided by a certified personal trainer and will give you information on healthy eating, fitness and other popular and important topics. Common exercises include, squats, lunges, calf raises, running, jumping-jacks and many routines are shown to bring your temple to where you want it to be.
Just remember one thing ladies, no can tell you how beautiful you are. You will only be happy when you are happy with yourself. You are in control of your body and mind. Determination and strength are what push you to excel and it is you and only you who determine success. Your body is your own temple, keep it active and give it nourishment. Temple! Look sexy and feel sexy!
Some Included workouts:
Ladies Abdominal Workouts
Ladies Butt busters
We are now releasing Stretch Fitness and it will be an added incentive for all of our Purse Fitness users! Yay for fitness!
Please rate and provide feedback so we can tailor and improve the app to show you things you want to see. We are motivated by healthy living and taking a new spin on the wheel.
Purse Fitness is essential in every woman's toolbox to live a healthy lifestyle and be happy.
As seen in *The Globe and Mail*
Special Thanks to The Workout Loft Toronto
Not into interval training? Use distance mode and run as far as you want.
Get time, distance & pace for your session. Afterwards, view your path and pace on a map.
If you have a SmartWatch, Time Runner has the support!
Export results to GPX 1.1 or KML 2.2 for further analysis. After the exported file is created it can easily be shared for example to your Dropbox account (Dropbox application needed). You can also send it by email or copy it directly from the SD card.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
*New* French language added!
German and Italian languages added.
If you do swim, easy athletics, bodybuilding, powerlifting, or any other sports, and want to keep track of all your achievements, take advantage of our a training notebook.
Install "Gym Book" on your Android-device and get access to the following:
- Creation of a training program with an arbitrary number of training days
- The establishment of various training cycles
- Conducting training of the selected training program
- Mapping of growth results in the exercises in each set
- Display statistics after the completion of training
- Maintenance of statistics of the results of training
- Charting, mapping the dynamics of change in weight training
- Plotting on a monthly average
- Import and export training history
- View the table classification standards of various federations, as well as create their own tables, specifications and work with them
- The presence of short instructions to get started fast and detailed assistance to all sections of the application
- Planning of training (sets and reps)
- 1RM (repeat maximum) calculator
- Timers rest time between sets and exercises
- Maintenance of measurement (anthropometric parameters and photos)
Features of this application:
- Intuitive user interface
- Does not require action to distract the user from the training process
- A simple implementation
- High-speed data processing
- High relatedness data
- Supports all modern versions of the operating system Android, starting with version 2.1
This is demo-version.
Restriction: maximum of 30 checkpoints.
Info: for saving max set weight in history and graphic, go to settings and select "Save max result" option.
* You can copy previously entered training day. For this action press long click on target training day, and select "Duplicate" from popup menu.
* In paid version of this app for data import from free version use "Backup/restore" function
Notice: you can import data from free version to paid using "Backup/Restore" function. First - make backup in the free version, and then restore this backup file in the paid version.
500+ weight lifting and cardio exercises. Create custom exercises with pictures and text. Add custom gym equipment. Filter by difficulty, equipment, body area such as legs or arms and by muscle name such as abs, core, biceps, chest, shoulders, glutes and calves.
17 example routines are included focusing on beginners, intermediate muscle building, core, strength training, and travel. Create custom routines for weight training, general workout, strength training, bodybuilding. Advanced routine options include supersetting, drag and drop reordering, organizing routines into folders, resuming, rest timers.
Log an exercise or whole weight training routine. Workout logs are viewed in table and chart formats. Charts types include "One Rep Max", "Maximum Weight", "Total Volume", "Exercise Duration", "Longest Exercise Time", "Total Exercise Time", "Exercise Intensity" and many more. Logs can be exported and emailed in multiple formats.
Set your fitness goals, update current records, graph and export.
✓ Vital Statistics: Weight, BMI, Body fat, Pulse, Blood Pressure, Glucose and user-defined
✓ Body Measurements: Neck, Shoulders, Arms, Forearms, Chest, Waist, Hips, and custom
✓ Benchmark Exercises: Add your own such as Bench Press and Squat
Gym Tools (standalone)
✓ Stopwatch - with logging and export functionality of laps and times
✓ Countdown timer - use with any timed exercise in the gym
✓ Repetition calculator - calculate One Rep Max (1RM) based on a known weight & reps
✓ BMI Calculator - Body mass index
✓ Barbell Tools - Calculate plates for a given weight and vice versa
Multiple people can now use the same app at the gym. Records such as workout logs, progress logs, customizable benchmark exercises, and other health settings are associated with profiles.
We help you discover new weightlifting and cardio exercises with easy search and filtering. Create your own gym routines with custom goals and supersets or follow the built-in ones. Track workout progress with charts and graphs. Track vital statistics such bmi, body fat, blood pressure, pulse, glucose and weight tracker. Record your body measurements such as chest, arms, waist and gym benchmark exercises such as push ups, pull ups, and bench press. Utilize stopwatch and countdown timer tools for other gym tasks. Try "Gymrat: Workout Tracker & Log", a gym workout planner and journal / log and see why it is the best workout organizer and fitness app available for bodybuilding, weight lifting, weight training, strength training, cardio training, and general fitness.
• Vibrate: rest timer can vibrate and ring
• Internet & Storage: exercise image download and storage
• Network State: checking WiFi availability for exercise image download
Other KW: workout tracker, workout log, workout trainer, workouts, weightlifting, bodybuilding, progress, routine, weight training, body building, weight lifting
All you have to do is... well, do something! Run, bike, mow the lawn, walk the dog, it all counts. Get in on all the action — it’s free, fast, and oh so rewarding.
EveryMove integrates with your favorite apps and devices you might already be using to make your life easier, which includes: Active.com, BodyMedia, Endomondo, Fitbit, Fitbug, Garmin, GolfNet, MapMyFitness, MapMyWalk, MapMyRun, MyFitnessPal, Nike+, Nike Fuelband, Preva / Precor, RunKeeper, Strava, Swimsense, Withings and more.
You can earn rewards from retailers and services who value your healthy lifestyle, but also from your employer and even your health plan if they are part of the EveryMove Network, like Lifewise Health Plan of Washington.
Some of our retailer rewards include Yurbuds, Rhapsody, ESPN Insider, The Clymb, Blue Nile, NuBe Green, JayBird, Bartell Drugs, Walgreens and many more.
Just enter your weight lifted for any strength exercise with repetitions in the range 1RM (repetition max) to your 15RM. It then calculates and displays all your expected max weights in the same range. Works great for bench press, deadlift, squat, shulder press. A new option to include your bodyweight in the calculations gives more accurate results for bodyweight exercises like pull ups, push ups, muscle ups, etc.
The fact that this app not only calculates your 1RM, but the full range between 1RM and 15RM makes this a great tool for creating any wave or periodization strength prorgrams.
Results are calculated using a formula based on statistics. Should be accurate for most people and strength exercises.
Free, no weird permissions needed & NO ADS!
If you encounter any bugs or have suggestions, please send me an e-mail before giving negative rating.
** Thanks to 200.000 installs, we changed the app AD-FREE, enjoy!! :) **
Like any other muscles in our body, the eye muscles also need regular exercise in order to keep them healthy and strong. We all know that doing things like swimming, jogging or going to the gym keeps our bodies fit. But did you know that you can exercise the human eye as well? With an eye training or a simple vision therapy? Or with this eye app?
With this application you can discover how fast and easy it is to improve your vision and preseve your eye health by doing this 6-7 minutes eye training every day! You will also instantly feel your eyes refreshed after every training and it can also be effective before an eye test.
Eye Doctor (Eye Trainer) is a very user-friendly application. You only have to start the training by one click and the built-in voices will manage you through all the 12 steps so you can easily complete the eye training. Moreover there are figures indicating the correct method of doing every step!
It is also possible to pause the eye training for a while or jump to any other step you would like to do if you need to interrupt one of the exercises.
If you completed the training you can easily share it on Facebook!
This eye app can be used as a vision trainer or a vision therapy for eyesight recovery. You can achieve from slight to even serious results in your eyesight recovery with our vision training which contains carefully picked exercises (like moving your eye ball). This is your own eye doctor!
The training can also be useful reducing the symptoms of numerous eye disorders (eye problems) like myopia (nearsightedness), hyperopia (farsightedness), astigmatism or eye straining. It is also useful if you do the training before an eye test (eye tester).
Tips, warnings and further information about each steps are included in the Help.
Start using Eye Trainer today! For improved vision and healthy eyes.
The PRO version contains 9 full trainings like eye massages, a color blindness eye test or trainings reducing the symptoms of many eye disorders. Try it today!
"Health is Wealth" - and this is true for the eye protection or the eye care as well. The human eye needs frequent eye treatment, so it is recommended to do the vision training (or vision therapy) every day for suitable results at your vision improvement. Eye muscles should be trained often for winning your eyesight back (eye test). You will see, it will be like one of the eye games.
About our eye:
Eyes are organs that detect light and convert it into electro-chemical impulses in neurons. The simplest photoreceptors in conscious vision connect light to movement. In higher organisms the eye is a complex optical system which collects light from the surrounding environment, regulates its intensity through a diaphragm, focuses it through an adjustable assembly of lenses to form an image, converts this image into a set of electrical signals.
Visual acuity, or resolving power, is "the ability to distinguish fine detail" and is the property of cone cells. It is often measured in cycles per degree (CPD), which measures an angular resolution, or how much an eye can differentiate one object from another in terms of visual angles.
Color vision is the faculty of the organism to distinguish lights of different spectral qualities. All organisms are restricted to a small range of electromagnetic spectrum; this varies from creature to creature, but is mainly between wavelengths of 400 and 700 nm.
An eye handbook might help you for more info about the eye (or eye tracking).
Pro version is like an eye magic app with 8 new trainings including dominant eye recognition and an eye color blindness test! An eye quiz with exciting eye illusions will be added later!
Using Stress Check by Azumio you will be able to:
-Quantify your level of stress
-Determine the effects of different stressors
-Control stress and observe progress
-Reduce chances of certain chronic diseases known to be correlated with stress
Everyone has experienced changes in heart rate before taking an exam, giving a public speech, or when exercising. In fact, not only does your heart rate increase, but the time variations between consecutive heart beats become more random and scattered as well. By analyzing this factor of heart rate variability (HRV), it is possible to estimate your level of stress wherever you are, with no additional hardware.
Analysis of HRV requires heart pulse data to be measured continuously for a certain period of time. The more you use Stress Check, the better the app gets to know you and your heart.
Algorithms used to analyze HRV follow recommendations of European Society of Cardiology (ESC) and the North American Society of Pacing and Electrophysiology (NASPE).
If you consistently observe high levels of stress we recommend using Azumio’s stress relief application, Stress Doctor: a biofeedback app that uses deep a breathing technique for stress reduction.
Stress Check utilizes a method of quantitative stress level assessment developed by Biocom Technologies, a well-known developer of various professional health assessment technologies.