Track Your Activities
If you workout or compete with a Garmin Edge® cycling computer, Forerunner® running watch or other compatible Garmin device, all of the Garmin Connect data you rely on is right here in the app. Examine the maps and stats from your individual activities or analyze your progress with charts and graphs.
Track Your Fitness
Upload data from your vivofit™ fitness band to track your progress while you’re on the go. You’ll be able to keep tabs on your total steps and progress toward your goal, how long you’ve been sedentary, sleep patterns and more.
Connect Your Devices On the Go
Garmin Connect Mobile unlocks the full potential of connected fitness devices. Upload data from your compatible device right to Garmin Connect. Send courses and workouts to your device. Let your friends and family follow your running/cycling races and training activities in real time using the LiveTrack feature. And get real-time weather conditions, forecasts and alerts directly on your connected Edge.
*Use with caution. Any time you post via Facebook or Twitter, the link will be available to anyone with access to your Facebook or Twitter profiles.
** Continued use of GPS and Bluetooth running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Keep all your GARMIN Connect, SportTracks, Strava and TrainingPeaks activities in your pocket.
Do you find it difficult to show friends what rides and routes have you done unless they are at your computer? Now You can download them to your phone and display them at ease.
GARMIN viewer PRO supports wide range of functions:
- graphs of elevation, heart rate, pace, speed, cadence, etc.
- view activity on map with heat maps for elevation, power, speed, etc.
- compare multiple activities
- calendar view with cumulative stats for each day/month/year
- filter activities by category, course, distance, duration, date, etc.
- interactive graphs
- view your GARMIN Health data
- review your active/past goals
- view statistics for each activity, group activities by date, category, etc.
- Garmin Swim support
- Garmin 620/220 support with Vertical oscillation, Ground contact time and more
- SportTracks support
- Strava support
- Supported languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Slovak, Czech
LITE version need to be Ad supported because Garmin requests payments for accessing their API. If you would like to support the app and further development please consider buying PRO version.
If you have any problems or suggestions please contact us through email.
TAGS: Garmin connect mobile, Garmin health, Training plans, Workouts, Forerunner, Edge, SportTracks
Garmin/Garmin Connect: Copyright (c) 1996-2013 Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries.
- List of recent activities
- List of recent activities of the connextions
- Steps from today
- Graphical representation of the number of activities (grouped by type of activity)
Map with all the activities
- List of the activities
- List of the connections
- Overview with a summary
- List of daily steps with detailed view
List and overview of all activities or of a activity-\ eventtype
- Overview with a summary of the total distance, duration, etc.
- Comparison with the last years
- Comparison with the connections
- Comparison of the count, duration, distance from the current month with the last few months (even with the current week)
- Display of the activities with the longest distance, duration and with the highest calorie consumption
- General overview with the statistics
- Various graphs about the speed, heart rate, altitude, etc
- Analysis with the combination graph-map
- Single activity (file)
- Manual activity
A Garmin Connect account is required for this application!
In the simple version there is everything a little bit limited:
- Only the last 5 activities can be opened
- The activities of the connection can not be opened
- All visual statistics are disabled
- The calendar is disabled
- For all other elements like courses, gears etc. can be opened only the last item
Everyone should have the possibility to check everything before it will be purchased.
For problems or suggestions, please contact me via e-mail.
"The Polar Beat acts like a personal trainer in your palm"
"...well designed user interface that looks pretty, and the functions work easily"
Polar Beat is at its best when used together with a Polar Bluetooth Smart heart rate sensor. Polar Beat is a training and exercise app that goes beyond just recording workouts. It actually interprets your workout data, so you’ll know what your body has achieved and what to do to meet your goals more effectively.
For training indoors or out – Polar Beat works from running and cycling to gym sessions and weightlifting.
PLAN your training before you get started
- Choose a training target – maybe you want to burn calories* or beat a time or distance record
- Choose your activity – Polar Beat is suitable for any exercise, indoors or out
TRAIN at the right intensity
- Meet your training goals with the help of real-time graphical and voice guidance
- Stay at the right intensity for the most effective workout*
- Track your distance, pace and route while walking, running or cycling
- Listen to music while training
ANALYZE and understand your training session
- See what you achieved with each workout – for example, whether you improved endurance, increased your strength, or burned fat*
- Understand the impact of your workout at different intensity levels*
- Get the most accurate calorie tracking – even while exercising indoors*
- Re-live your routes on the map and get motivation from weekly summaries
SHARE your results with friends
- Keep your promises - or outdo others - and shout it out on Facebook and Twitter
UPGRADE your training experience
Get a new boost to your training and choose our in-app purchases. We offer you:
All-inclusive* – includes all of the following training features.
Polar Fitness Test* - Measure your fitness level while you lie down and relax!
Running Index* - Shows how your running performance is developing.
EnergyPointer* - See the main effect of your workout in real-time - whether you’re burning fat or improving fitness.
Benefit Target* - Set specific training targets - like boosting recovery or improving endurance - and get guidance to achieve it.
* When used with the Polar H7 or H6 heart rate sensor. Please note: Polar Beat is designed to be used with Polar Bluetooth Smart sensors, and it's compatible with Android devices that support Bluetooth Smart. It is not compatible with other Polar heart rate sensors or wrist units, which use a different transmission technology. Polar Bluetooth Smart sensors may not be available in all countries due to the local legislation.
Discover more about Polar Beat at www.polar.com/beat
Please note: Continuous use of GPS can dramatically decrease your phone’s battery life.
2. The best available smartphone resources (GPS, barometer pressure sensor, accelerometers, weather & elevation services, etc.) are used to achieve the best accuracy.
3. % braking energy can be viewed (user option) to give insight into how hard you brake into a turn.
4. Routes are plotted and graphed in the app, in real time with option for audio speech.
5. Route paths are color scaled in real time based on the users preference. One click changes the scale: power, speed, elevation, % grade, cadence or heart rate (with Bluetooth HRM) to map where on the ride significant events occurred.
6. A screenshot of the statistical data with the color coded map along with the raw data files (.csv .gpx and .tcx formats) can be easily emailed. .tcx format includes key parameters (speed, power, elevation, cadence, heart rate, etc.) to allow uploading to other analysis programs such as Garmin Connect, Training Peaks, Strava, Golden Cheetah, Google Earth, etc.
7. The accuracy of the power meter has been tested against state of the art, major brand named power meters.
8. Without calibration (only entering rider's weight and choosing bicycle type), average power for a given ride typically correlates to within 15% (with no drafting) of a conventional power meter.
9. Wind speed and direction effects are included! (with internet connection using local weather information, drafting effects not included).
10. Several default bicycle types are available to choose from, or bicycle weights and coefficients can be customized.
11. The app will run in the background.
12. English and Metric Units available. Set in user preference menu. English, German, Spanish, French language support.
13. Reload ride data to show progress and compare rides.
1For a list of ANT+ compatible sensors, visit www.thisisant.com/directory. Note that an ANT+ enabled mobile phone is required. See www.thisisant.com/consumer/ant-101/ant-in-phones/ for details.
See F.A.Q. at http://www.innovative-app-designs.com/ for more detail.
***NOTE*** For some phones when the screen is turned off, the phone's accelerometers are disabled and the cadence data may be unavailable. This limitation has been documented in a number of other apps including pedometers. Using the screen lock feature can bypass this.
* For best results, prior to riding, under menu>preferences, select the phone's handlebar mounting orientation (portrait or landscape). If carrying in a jersey back pocket, set relative to the phone's orientation compared to looking forward at the handlebars.
* The cadence RPM and averages are tuned to power strokes detected from the phone's low power accelerometers while moving (i.e. not back-pedaling, downhill/coasting, etc.) and is more accurate as the power output increases above 1W/kg.
* The cadence sensitivity can be adjusted under menu>preferences. The default 'nominal' setting has so far produced the best sensitivity while minimizing spurious high readings.
* Noise may be observed in instantaneous readings depending on riding conditions (such as rough or off-road), riding styles, rider's power to weight ratio, and phone hardware.
**** Features ****
Read-Only Power and Cadence Display
Zero Calibration Functionality
Firmware Update Capability
Requires permission to write to USB storage in order to save high speed data files.
This app brings the fitness tracking and calorie counting tools, exercise demos, and detailed reporting that have helped millions of SparkPeople members meet their goals and live healthier, better, lives. Our app fully integrates with our site, giving you access to detailed fitness and diet reporting, articles by our health experts, thousands of healthy recipes and more.
WHY YOU SHOULD DOWNLOAD OUR APP RIGHT NOW:
The biggest food database of any food tracking app: With over 3,000,000 foods tracked and more being added every day, it’s easy to count the calories of what you’re eating and find a diet that’s right for you.
Fast Diet & Fitness Tracking: It’s easy to track your workouts and count the calories you burn. Track both strength and cardio, easily with our easy-to-use search function.
Hundreds of Exercise Demonstrations: Get fit and avoid common exercise injuries with our short demos of licensed trainers performing cardio and strength exercises. Learn how to exercise the right way, every time.
Barcode Scanner: Scan the barcode of any food and find its calorie and nutritional information in our food database.
Quick Glance Home Screen: See a daily log of calories eaten, calories burned and fitness minutes as soon as you open the app.
Daily Weigh-In Page: Keep track of your day-to-day gains and losses with our easy to use weight chart.
Health, Diet & Fitness Articles: Read articles from SparkPeople’s nutritionists and fitness experts to learn how to be a healthier, more motivated you.
Total Integration: You can access all fitness and nutrition logs from your computer, tablet or smartphone, so you always have the information you need, when you need it. Plus, you’ll always have an online backup of all your data.
Get Motivated with SparkPoints: If you’re already a SparkPeople member, you’re already well aware of the motivational power of SparkPoints. For those of you new to our program, SparkPoints is a game we’ve woven through our program that makes getting fit fun.
SPARKPEOPLE ISN’T JUST AN APP, WE’RE A COMMUNITY
The SparkPeople Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker fully syncs with your online SparkPeople.com account. Since 2001, SparkPeople.com has helped millions of people just like you to lose weight and stay fitt, and we do this by offering support, education and powerful weight loss and fitness tools. With your SparkPeople account, you can also access:
- SparkPeople.com's vast library of healthy-living articles, fitness videos, and exercise planning tools.
- SparkRecipes.com, our healthy recipe site. You’ll find over 600,000 healthy and easy to cook recipes that help you reach your nutrition goals while still eating well.
- The web’s friendliest, most supportive healthy lifestyle community. Learn from others who have been right where you are, and reach your weight loss and fitness goals while having fun.
- Our #1 goal is to make you happy. If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions please email us at email@example.com Thank you for using our app!
Track your running with RunnerUp using the GPS in your Android phone.
No in-app purchases, everything free.
No user registration and/or tracking.
Track your running activities:
- See detailed stats around your pace, distance and time.
- Get stats and progress through your headphones with built-in highly configurable audio cues.
- Run free runs with target pace or target heart rate zone
- Easily configure and run effective interval workouts modelled after Garmin 410
- Download and run workouts created at Garmin Connect
- Share your favourite workouts with friends
- See yourself and other running LIVE
- Read about others training
- HRM: Bluetooth SMART (BLE) for devices that support it
- HRM: PolarWearLink
- HRM: Zephyr
- HRM: ANT+
- Configure and use heart rate zones
- Use android wear
Upload your activities to a variety of running sites with single click:
- Garmin Connect
- Google fit
Combine the app with Wahoo Fitness sensors to track heart rate, cycling speed, cadence, and power data.
With more functionality than an expensive GPS watch or dedicated cycling computer, the Wahoo Fitness App and hardware provides everything you need to stay safe, motivated, and informed while you run or ride your bike… all on your Android device!
Visit http://www.wahoofitness.com for more information on Wahoo Fitness products.
◆ Pair with Wahoo Fitness devices including: BlueHR, BlueSC, KICKR, TICKR family, RFLKT family, Magellan Echo and many more!
◆ Pair with other BTLE and ANT+™ heartrate, footpod and bike speed/cadence/power devices.
◆ Upload workouts to your favorite training website, including Strava, RunKeeper, MapMyFitness, Nike+, TrainingPeaks, GarminConnect and Magellan Active or email the export data directly.
◆ Get comprehensive cycling power data. Offers multiple power screens with power in watts, avg. power, nPower, iFactor, TSS, and mean max power for 20 seconds, 1, 2, 20, and 60 minutes.
◆ Use multiple sensors at once. You can use multiple sensors at the same time without interference.
◆ Get personalized heart rate zone info. Calculates personalized HR zones and shows current, average, and max heart rate as well as how much time you spend in each zone during your workout.
◆ Get the most accurate calorie burn count. Add your user data such as age, weight, and height to get personalized calorie burn information.
◆ Don't get lost. In-app GPS maps keep you on the right track as you run or cycle outdoors.
◆ Review your History. See a summary of the results from your entire workout history, including GPS route, organized by date and workout type in the history view.
◆ Dedicated KICKR workout screen with four modes including Resistance Levels, Ergo Mode, Simulation Mode and Manual mode
◆ Works with all Android devices that are Bluetooth Smart Ready (requires Android 4.3+).
Please Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Don't forget to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, concerns, compliments or feature requests!
Test your Bluetooth Smart Hardware
Use Wahoo Utility to test the connectivity of your Bluetooth Smart hardware including heart rate monitors (including the Wahoo Fitness TICKR family), bike speed/cadence sensors, bike power meters, and power trainers (including the Wahoo Fitness KICKR).
We are Smartphone Powered Fitness
Wahoo Fitness harnesses the awesome power of the smartphones to transform the way you run, ride and reach your training and fitness goals. Using Bluetooth Smart technology, you can get all of your workout data in real time, on your favourite Apps, for less than the cost of purchasing dedicated sensor systems.
What Wahoo Fitness hardware means for you:
◆ Eliminates the need for separate display devices for each sensor.
◆ Open platform, meaning your hardware is available to any fitness App that you choose to incorporate your real-time fitness data for a high degree of accuracy and functionality.
◆ Simplifies your workout: One device becomes your bike computer, mp3 player, GPS and data logger.
Visit http://www.wahoofitness.com for more information on smartphone powered fitness.
Get fit with the MapMyFitness community. Log over 600 different types of workouts; record GPS-based activities to view detailed stats; log on to the web to join Challenges, connect devices and view 24/7 activity data.
ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
☆ Gear Tracker - Add your athletic shoes and start tracking mileage with Gear Tracker. Help yourself avoid common injuries and get notified when it’s time for a new pair.
☆ 600+ Activities - Log and record workouts with the largest selection of activities, including running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga and tons of others.
☆ Workout Stats - Record GPS-based workouts with customizable voice feedback for precise stats like pace, route, distance, calorie burn, elevation profile and more.
SHARE FITNESS & NUTRITION DATA
☆ Share Data - Sync your account with other health and nutrition apps like MyFitnessPal and Google Fit.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP MEMBERSHIP
☆ Go MVP - Be a premium member for an ad-free experience and access special features like heart rate analysis, personal training plans, audio coaching, and Live Tracking.
☆ MVP Members Only - Enjoy exclusive offers and promotions from our partners.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
☆ Activity Feed - Share your progress and see what friends are doing on your Activity Feed. Whether you’re a beginner, casually active, looking to rededicate yourself to fitness or an athletic enthusiast, you’ll fit in perfectly with our 30+ million member strong community.
☆ Social - Share your progress and workouts with friends on social media.
MORE FEATURES ON THE WEB
☆ 24/7 Activity Graph - Connect devices to view steps, sleep, workouts and more, all in one expertly designed graph.
☆ Import Data - We make it easy to connect and import data from the best activity tracking devices in the industry. Connect devices from Jawbone, Misfit, Fitbit, Garmin, Withings and more (Bluetooth Smart™ and ANT+™).
☆ Challenges - Join Challenges for some friendly, virtual competition, climb the leaderboards and win prizes.
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyFitness.com for the full experience.
Should you choose to upgrade to MVP, payment will be charged to your Google Wallet account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off on wallet.google.com and click on ‘Update or cancel your subscription’ on the Transactions page after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be cancelled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a subscription to MVP.
Under Armour Connected Fitness powers the complete digital product suite of MapMyFitness, including MapMyRun, MapMyRide, MapMyWalk, MapMyHike, and the Under Armour Record app. Our mission is to make all athletes better by providing the digital connected fitness products they need to train, perform and improve.
User reviews : "Beautiful, simple, perfect." & "Useful and beautiful!"
12 high intensity bodyweight exercises. 30 seconds per exercise, 10 seconds rest between exercises.
Voice prompted, so complete the entire workout without looking at a timer or device!
Use the Wahoo Fitness TICKR X for automated repetition counting during exercises. The app counts out loud as you perform each exercise.
This app is inspired by the 7 Minute Workout that was originally published in ACSM'S Health & Fitness Journal and then covered by the NYTimes.
What the 7 minute workout app does:
* Outline of all the exercises in the workout.
* See video and text descriptions of each exercise.
* Perform the workout with countdown timers and prompting for each exercise and breaks.
* Voice prompting for each step, no need to even look at the phone!
* No need for timers.
* No confusion on what exercise to do next, or how to do it.
* Set the duration per exercise.
* Set the rest between exercises.
* Adjust the number of sets.
* Randomize the exercises.
* Unlock alternate workouts
UP is a revolutionary system that guides you every step of the way to a better, healthier you.
Only the UP® system has Smart Coach. It’s like a partner in fitness—an intelligent guide that helps guide you to healthier choices each and every day. Smart Coach goes well beyond delivering measurements to show you the meaning behind the numbers.
Understand Your Diet, Sleep and Activity
Improve the quality of your days and nights through a deeper understanding of how your diet, sleep, activity and the choices you make affect your health and well-being.
Add Family and Friends
Get better together, build a team and push each other further.
Connected Apps & Hardware
Sync the UP® App with hundreds of apps and devices to expand and personalize your experience and make UP work even harder for you.
English, Spanish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
This is a GPS ( Global Positioning System ) based walking application which displays and records:
- Elapsed Time
- Distance in Miles and Kilometers
- Pace/Speed in Miles/Hour and Kilometers/Hour
- Steps - Configurable
- Calories Burned - Configurable
- Maps ( current and historic )
- Charts for accumulated walks
The menu is accessible from the 3 dots on the upper right or the hard menu at the bottom of the phone.
From the menu you may adjust Steps/Mile and your Weight (changes calories burned)
There is no account to set up and all data resides on your phone. No server component.
Download the application, tap the start button and begin walking. It is that simple.
Turning off the screen or locking the screen will NOT interrupt the walk.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any problems.
The "clock" icon will take to to history. This page has a history of your most recent walks. Up to 25 are
retained. Tap an individual entry on this page to view the associated map.
The "earth" tapped from the home screen this displays the current ( active ) walk and/or the
most recent walk. This feature become enabled as soon as there is map data to display.
Accessing the menu from the map screen lets you switch between Street , Map VIew and Hybrid views.
The map for a walk in progress will update periodically as you walk.
The slowest 1/4 of the total distance walked is highlighted with an red/orange line. This allows the walker to identify places where they are not maintaining pace.
Charts are available as soon as you have two or more walks. The charts will display bar graphs where each bar
is an individual walk. This allows you to check trends in pace and distance over time. The gray line is the average
Steps are based on the average number of steps taken while walking one mile.
Most phone pedometers are based on the use of an Accelerometer. Depending on where the phone is carried this method can be highly inaccurate.
The number of steps walked in a mile is defaulted to 2500.
This value may be changed from the options menu ( Steps )
"Calibrate Steps" allows you to calibrate this value by walking 100 steps.
Tap the Calibrate button ( which will change to display "Done" ). Walk 100 steps in a more or less straight line and then tap "Done". The number displayed will change.
This value may also be entered manually by tapping on the number display.
Calories are calculated based on distance traveled for a person of average height and weight.
This calculation is based on weight and pace. The weight used may be changed from
the Calories screen.
The export function allows you to send an email with all of some of your walking data.
The data is sent in CSV format ( Comma Separated Values ). By default the data is embedded in the body of the
email. Optionally it may be sent as an attachment.
It doesn’t matter what you’re looking for; whatever you throw at it, iBody can handle. Want to track your jogging or bike distances and routes? iBody can do that. Need to document your blood pressure, cholesterol, weight, body fat index or the number of calories you burn? iBody can do that, too.
Recipient of the Mobie Award, this little beauty is the only program you need for your health and fitness records. The easy to use interface allows you to record and document everything important to your overall fitness regime.
Runners, joggers and anyone else on the move will love the GPS based tracking module! Cyclists can even use iBody as their personal cyclometer. No more guessing, you’ll know exactly how far you’ve gone. The map view and track line make it easy to assess your route and distance.
The iBody app also gives you user defined entries and a fitness log for adding your specific info for a totally customized experience. To help you view your progress quickly, it can show your stats in a graph.
If you only buy one app this year, make it iBody.
This is the app you must have if you’re serious about your health and fitness.