2. The best available smartphone resources (GPS, barometer pressure sensor, accelerometers, weather & elevation services, etc.) are used to achieve the best accuracy.
3. % braking energy can be viewed (user option) to give insight into how hard you brake into a turn.
4. Routes are plotted and graphed in the app, in real time with option for audio speech.
5. Route paths are color scaled in real time based on the users preference. One click changes the scale: power, speed, elevation, % grade, cadence or heart rate (with Bluetooth HRM) to map where on the ride significant events occurred.
6. A screenshot of the statistical data with the color coded map along with the raw data files (.csv .gpx and .tcx formats) can be easily emailed. .tcx format includes key parameters (speed, power, elevation, cadence, heart rate, etc.) to allow uploading to other analysis programs such as Garmin Connect, Training Peaks, Strava, Golden Cheetah, Google Earth, etc.
7. The accuracy of the power meter has been tested against state of the art, major brand named power meters.
8. Without calibration (only entering rider's weight and choosing bicycle type), average power for a given ride typically correlates to within 15% (with no drafting) of a conventional power meter.
9. Wind speed and direction effects are included! (with internet connection using local weather information, drafting effects not included).
10. Several default bicycle types are available to choose from, or bicycle weights and coefficients can be customized.
11. The app will run in the background.
12. English and Metric Units available. Set in user preference menu. English, German, Spanish, French language support.
13. Reload ride data to show progress and compare rides.
1For a list of ANT+ compatible sensors, visit www.thisisant.com/directory. Note that an ANT+ enabled mobile phone is required. See www.thisisant.com/consumer/ant-101/ant-in-phones/ for details.
See F.A.Q. at http://www.innovative-app-designs.com/ for more detail.
***NOTE*** For some phones when the screen is turned off, the phone's accelerometers are disabled and the cadence data may be unavailable. This limitation has been documented in a number of other apps including pedometers. Using the screen lock feature can bypass this.
* For best results, prior to riding, under menu>preferences, select the phone's handlebar mounting orientation (portrait or landscape). If carrying in a jersey back pocket, set relative to the phone's orientation compared to looking forward at the handlebars.
* The cadence RPM and averages are tuned to power strokes detected from the phone's low power accelerometers while moving (i.e. not back-pedaling, downhill/coasting, etc.) and is more accurate as the power output increases above 1W/kg.
* The cadence sensitivity can be adjusted under menu>preferences. The default 'nominal' setting has so far produced the best sensitivity while minimizing spurious high readings.
* Noise may be observed in instantaneous readings depending on riding conditions (such as rough or off-road), riding styles, rider's power to weight ratio, and phone hardware.
PowerEdge relies on an innovative, patent-pending technology. It calculates the cyclist's power output directly from measurements obtained from the phone GPS, continuous topological data, barometric altimeter data, and real-time atmospheric data. The cyclist's profile is fed into a proprietary aerodynamic model that captures different ride positions and displays accurate power output in all conditions.
Extensive comparison against mechanical power meters repeatedly shows the accuracy of PowerEdge: less than 3% error in power measurement. PowerEdge gives you the accuracy of mechanical power meters, without the expense or the hassle.
There is no hardware to install. Your power meter is ready to go on your phone as soon as you download it. You just need to carry your phone in your jersey pocket, armband, or bento box.
PowerEdge allows multiple user profiles for different cyclists. The app can easily be used with different bikes.
The monthly subscription allows access to weather service and topographic data.
Discover the benefits of power training, technology behind PowerEdge, and free training plans on www.kinetic-edge.com
Select any number of the customizable cycling computer screens:
• Stats Plus
• Map Route
• Virtual Rider
Each cycling computer screen is fully customizable with the following counters:
• Cadence (current and average) *
• Calories **
• Distance (current and virtual rider)
• Grade %
• Heart Rate (current, average, and maximum)
• Speed (current, average, and maximum)
• Time (current, elapsed and virtual rider)
* Requires BLE Speed and Cadence sensor
** Uses BLE Heart Rate monitor (but not required)
Note: Calories counter requires updating the Rider settings.
Upload tracks securely to the cloud:
• Daily Mile
• Map My Ride
• Ride With GPS
Complete ride analysis of stored tracks:
• Track details including name, time created, rating, notes, and calories burned.
• Route traveled with virtual rider.
• Speed graph with virtual comparison.
• Heart Rate graph with virtual comparison.
• Cadence graph with virtual comparison.
• Distance graph with virtual comparison.
• Load a virtual rider to compete against.
• Export tracks to sdcard.
Full ride history stored in the track list:
• Sort tracks by name, rating, date, time created, elapsed time, or total distance.
• Backup and restore full ride history.
• Import tracks from sdcard.
Feedback is encouraged, so please feel free to rate your experience and make suggestions for future upgrades! Email requests to crankindustriesllc[at]gmail.com
Ride, Record, Snap, and Share - Ride with GPS
• One press and you’re off; we’ll provide a map, distance traveled, ride duration and more.
• Designed to be stable and efficient; we’ll record all your stats while leaving battery life to spare.
• See routes and cuesheets planned with our website, http://ridewithgps.com
• Love your Garmin? Keep it. Our product can stand alone or work in tandem with your existing bike computer.
• Live logging lets your friends track your ride with GPS. Basic/Premium only.
• Route navigation; turn by turn guidance with voice prompts and cue sheets so you never get lost while riding your bike. Basic/Premium only.
• Rock-solid GPS Logging; accuracy and stability are important. Like you, our GPS won’t quit.
• Comprehensive Bluetooth and Bluetooth Smart support; capture power, cadence, heart rate, and more. Can also be used when riding indoors.
• Bicycle profiles for more accurate data; keep your stats organized by equipment for a more complete look at your ride history.
• We love all bikes; Whether you ride a mountain bike or a road bike, our software is the perfect companion.
• Make it memorable; take photos using your preferred camera app, and we’ll automatically associate them with your ride.
• Remember great spots; photos with location data are geotagged on your ride.
• Enhance your Garmin; even if you prefer your own bike GPS, the Ride with GPS app makes it easy to take and upload photos when you are done.
• Be social; publish your rides to social media, or keep them within our community. Of course we value privacy, it's simple to hide any rides from public eyes.
• Make it presentable; add additional details using the Ride with GPS website, and share your rides and photos in a format your friends and family will enjoy.
• Between other software and devices; export GPX, KML, or TCX files from the website for use in other software or compatible bike GPS units.
• Your data; we believe that our users own their data. We’ll never hold your ride history hostage.
FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
• Turn by turn navigation; whether you’ve planned a bike ride in advance, or you’ve found one from our catalogue, we’ll keep you cycling in the right direction.
• Keep it real with live logging; publish ride stats and photos in real time, so your friends and family can track your progress.
• Offline Maps keeps you on route even when you have no cell service.
Ride With GPS supports all Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth 4/BTE/BTLE) sensors, as well as Polar and Zephyr regular Bluetooth heart rate sensors. We’ve thoroughly tested the following:
Wahoo Fitness RFLKT
Wahoo Fitness Blue HR Strap
Wahoo Fitness Blue SC speed and cadence sensor
Wahoo Fitness RPM cadence sensor
Stages power meter
Polar Wearlink+ BTLE heartrate strap
Polar H7 Bluetooth Smart heart rate strap
Zephyr HxM Bluetooth heart rate sensor
Jarv Bluetooth 4.0 Cycling Speed and Cadence Sensor
Topeak PanoBike Bluetooth Smart Cadence and Speed Sensor
Runtastic Speed and Cadence Bike Sensor
Powertap BTLE speed and cadence sensor
While we haven’t tested it, Powertap’s Bluetooth Smart Powercap should work.
Come visit us at http://ridewithgps.com for more ways to improve your ride.
For a small monthly or yearly subscription, you also gain access to the LiveTrack feature, which allows you to send invitations to others via email, Facebook or Twitter*. They’ll receive a link to a website where they can view the position of your mobile device on a map (when configured for outdoor use in the Activity setup menu). Your time elapsed, distance, speed, elevation and more will also be viewable in real time. It’s a handy way for loved ones to track your races or keep an eye on you during your outdoor training.
Garmin Fit provides:
- Current speed
- Distance traveled
- Route traveled
- Calories burned
If your phone is ANT+ enabled, you also can see data from your Garmin fitness sensors. Easily monitor how hard you’re working with a heart rate monitor, train indoors with a foot pod or receive valuable cycling data with a speed/cadence sensor.
*Use caution when posting a link via Facebook or Twitter because your link will be available to anyone with access to your Facebook or Twitter profile.
- English (US)
- English (UK)
- Norsk / Norsk bokmål
**** Features ****
Read-Only Power and Cadence Display
Zero Calibration Functionality
Firmware Update Capability
Bike-O-Meter PRO converts your mobile device to speedometer, pedometer, odometer and trip tracker. It works equally well in a vehicle, running or walking.
The Bike-O-Meter PRO is both a precision speedometer and a pedometer. With good satellite fix, the readings are highly accurate even at walking speeds.
Why pay hundreds of dollars for a custom personal sports GPS device when you can have it at a fraction of the cost on your Android phone?
• Improved noise rejection algorithms to minimize speed and distance errors at low speeds due to poor satellite reception and low accuracy.
• Easily recognizable GPX and KML files names based on date and timestamps.
• Trip filenames are easier to identify, search and order chronologically.
• KML Files have been updated to support OPENGIS KML 2.2
• Manually mark and save Trip/Waypoints
Bike-O-Meter is intuitive and easy to use and has many advanced features and functions. The help files are built into the App.
If you like the App kindly leave us a good review. If you have any questions or problems, please contact us at email@example.com and we will make it right.
Bike-O-Meter has unique noise rejection algorithms for accurate distance and speed measurements at walking speeds.
The App works anywhere outdoors including areas with no cell coverage and compatible with all carriers. Only GPS coverage required.
We value your privacy and security. Bike-O-Meter does NOT collect any personal data or requires connection to a server. No data plan or even a SIM card required! No monthly fees!
Accurately monitor numerous parameters essential for a cyclist, runner or a casual walker with constant error of less than 100 meters. No calibration required.
Track and Mark your Trip/WayPoints. You can manually mark specific locations on a trip and save them to the SD card. This feature is useful if you need to mark specific locations on your trip.
Automatically capture Trip/Waypoints and store vital parameters on the SD card. Create unlimited Trip Files in KML (Google Earth) and GPX formats. Configurable sampling interval and tracking duration. Download data files for plotting or sophisticated computer analysis.
All cellphone functions are available while the App runs in the background.
FEATURES: Bike-O-Meter supports 20+ functions:
Large, easy to read graphics display.
Screen ON/Wake Lock to keep the Screen ON all the time and from going to sleep.
Automatic Screen rotation based on device orientation.
Persist User Settings, Odometer and Elapsed Timer on power off.
Complete GPS measurements, including Vertical distance (Elevation gain), Grade, Direction/Heading.
Speedometer range: 0 to 999
Odometer range: 0 to 99999
Units of Measurement: English and Metric
Speed - MPH, Feet/Sec., KMPH or Meters/Sec.
Distance – Miles, Feet, KM and Meters
Display shows Average Speed
Accurate Pedometer functions and readings
Change measurement units on the fly
Track and Mark your Trip/WayPoints - manually or automatically
Trip Files have built in “callout” that shows detailed of each waypoint.
Does not need data service or cellular coverage
Trip/Waypoints points captured as both GPX and KML files.
Unlimited trip file capability.
SUPPORTED DEVICES: All device running Android® OS 2.1 or higher. Built in GPS and Touchscreen required.
Please contact info@Cellimage.com for a User's Manual or if you have any questions.
DAS IST DER LOOX FITNESS PLANER
• Über 380 bewährte Trainingspläne von mehr als 140 LOOX-Experten für alle Trainingsziele: Muskelaufbau, Körper straffen, Abnehmen und Fitness steigern (Herz-Kreislauf, allg. Fitness und Rückenkräftigung)
• Für alle Trainingslevel – vom Beginner bis zum Profi
• Kostenlos, ohne Registrierung und ohne Internetverbindung nutzbar
• Große Auswahl an Trainingsmethoden
Funktionelles Training (Functional Training)
GVT (German Volume Training)
HIT (High Intensity Training)
HIIT (High Intensity Intervall Training)
HST (Hypertrophie spezifisches Training)
• Trainingsdokumentation mit Analysefunktion – für optimalen Trainingserfolg
Allgemeine Leistungsentwicklung innerhalb des Trainingsplans
Leistungsentwicklung bei einzelnen Übungen
Finde deinen perfekten Trainingsplan – einfach und intuitiv durch aktive Suche, personenbezogene Fragen oder Stöbern.
Erfahre direkt nach dem Workout, was du geleistet hast und hol dir Motivation für dein nächstes Training.
Analysiere dein Training und beobachte, wie sich deine Leistung im Gesamtplan oder bei einzelnen Übungen entwickelt.
Dokumentiere deinen Trainingsplan jederzeit flexibel und erhalte einen Überblick über deine Fortschritte.
Animierte Grafiken oder Videos zeigen dir, wie du die Übungen richtig ausführst und welche Muskeln beansprucht werden.
Der Pausentimer hilft dir dabei, vorgegebene Satzpausen exakt einzuhalten.
Erhalte neue Planvorschläge, nachdem du deinen aktuellen Plan beendet hast und setze deinen Trainingserfolg fort.
Ab jetzt gibt es für dich eine ausfühliche Körperanalyse!
Berechne ab jetzt ganz einfach und unkompliziert deinen Body-Mass-Index.
Dokumentiere deine Körpermaße und beobachte, wie sich dein Training auf deinen Körper auswirkt.
Erfasse regelmäßig dein Gewicht mit der neuen Gewichtsdokumentation und sieh auf einen Blick, welche Fortschritte du machst.
STARTE JETZT DEIN TRAINING NACH PLAN
1. Finde den perfekten Trainingsplan für dich und dein Trainingsziel.
2. Aktiviere deinen perfekten Plan.
3. Dokumentiere deine Leistung während des Trainings.
4. Analysiere deine Leistungsentwicklung und erhalte einen Überblick über deine absolvierten Workouts.
Die LOOX Fitness Planer App wird kontinuierlich weiterentwickelt. Wir freuen uns über dein Feedback.
Mehr Infos findest du auf LOOX.com
Track Your Activities
If you workout or compete with a Garmin Edge® cycling computer, Forerunner® running watch or other compatible Garmin device, all of the Garmin Connect data you rely on is right here in the app. Examine the maps and stats from your individual activities or analyze your progress with charts and graphs.
Track Your Fitness
Upload data from your vivofit™ fitness band to track your progress while you’re on the go. You’ll be able to keep tabs on your total steps and progress toward your goal, how long you’ve been sedentary, sleep patterns and more.
Connect Your Devices On the Go
Garmin Connect Mobile unlocks the full potential of connected fitness devices. Upload data from your compatible device right to Garmin Connect. Send courses and workouts to your device. Let your friends and family follow your running/cycling races and training activities in real time using the LiveTrack feature. And get real-time weather conditions, forecasts and alerts directly on your connected Edge.
*Use with caution. Any time you post via Facebook or Twitter, the link will be available to anyone with access to your Facebook or Twitter profiles.
** Continued use of GPS and Bluetooth running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Keep all your GARMIN Connect, SportTracks, Strava and TrainingPeaks activities in your pocket.
Do you find it difficult to show friends what rides and routes have you done unless they are at your computer? Now You can download them to your phone and display them at ease.
GARMIN viewer PRO supports wide range of functions:
- graphs of elevation, heart rate, pace, speed, cadence, etc.
- view activity on map with heat maps for elevation, power, speed, etc.
- compare multiple activities
- calendar view with cumulative stats for each day/month/year
- filter activities by category, course, distance, duration, date, etc.
- interactive graphs
- view your GARMIN Health data
- review your active/past goals
- view statistics for each activity, group activities by date, category, etc.
- Garmin Swim support
- Garmin 620/220 support with Vertical oscillation, Ground contact time and more
- SportTracks support
- Strava support
- Supported languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Slovak, Czech
LITE version need to be Ad supported because Garmin requests payments for accessing their API. If you would like to support the app and further development please consider buying PRO version.
If you have any problems or suggestions please contact us through email.
TAGS: Garmin connect mobile, Garmin health, Training plans, Workouts, Forerunner, Edge, SportTracks
Garmin/Garmin Connect: Copyright (c) 1996-2013 Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries.
주요 기능으로는 매일 운동 보기, 운동 일지 작성, RM&단위 계산, 프로필 작성 및 관리, RM 작성 및 관리, DB 백업, DB Export 등이 있습니다.
주요 기능에 대한 설명은 어플리케이션 내의 도움말을 참고하시길 바랍니다.
1] 매일운동에서 날짜 변경 방식이 변경 되었습니다.
2] 운동일지에서 날짜 변경 방식이 변경 되었습니다.
3] 설정->Strength 1RM 설정에서 기록수정을 원하는 운동만 RM을 변경하는것이 가능해졌습니다.
1] Profile과 Strength 1RM 설정시 앱 비정상 종료 버그 수정.
2] 운동 일지->사진 보기에서 앱 비정상 종료 버그 수정.
FitSync, the choice of leading health clubs and professional trainers worldwide since 2001...
Read what experts and REAL professional reviewers have been saying about FitSync...
MUSCLE & FITNESS: “FitSync gives you the next best thing to a gym buddy... download free training programs, log your workouts and compare your performance against a worldwide community.”
LIFEHACKER.COM (Alan Henry): "best in the Android App Market ... Think of FitSync as the heart of your Android gym."
MEN'S FITNESS: “All the tools you demand from a mobile workout companion... hyper-useful with online portals, sync your phone with a FitSync.com account, network with others ... the ultimate workout buddy.”
THE BIGGEST LOSER: "Furnished with a impressive library of exercises and workouts to choose from, as well as the ability to create your own, it’s no wonder FitSync is so highly regarded. When you’re not active getting active, the app’s seamless online integration gives you unlimited storage on your FitSync account, meaning all your precious stats are compiled to analyse till your heart’s content."
CNET: “FitSync might be just what you’re looking for. FitSync will track and organize exercises, help you put together a solid workout and log results with a tap or two.”
HEALTH NEWS: “FitSync is the closest thing to a personal trainer without the large expense and all the yelling. Downloadable exercise programs, track your progress, log your workout routines on your phone, compare your results to the rest of the country. For the ultimate motivation take the FitSync Challenge and push your fitness goals against friends, family or even strangers across the street or across the globe.”
STEPHEN HOLT (ACE Trainer of the Year) “FitSync is perfect for anyone who's serious about getting in shape!”
JOHN BASEDOW (Fitness Made Simple): "FitSync ... designed to teach you goal-oriented exercises with helpful diagrams ... how-to videos and record how many calories you are burning ... tracking features keep a log of what workouts you do"
With FitSync FREE You Can…
* Create and edit unlimited workouts on your Android
* Add exercises from your personal list
* Search the FitSync Exercise Library of 2200+ exercises, videos, instructions, etc.
* Upgrade to FitSync Premium to get free, unlimited access to over 800 workouts and 100 multi-week programs.
TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
* Automatically log target/previous or log new data
* Calculate bodyfat%, BMI, daily calories needs in BodyMap
* Monitor your progress with real-time Charts
* Upgrade to FitSync Premium to access your FitSync Web account and advanced performance analytics e.g. Best, Maximum, Average, Total Volume, Actual vs. Goal, etc.
SHARE, COMPARE, COMPETE
Upgrade to FitSync Premium to…
* Compare to norms or compete with others in FitSync’s Global Rankings
* Share exercises, workouts, and multi-week programs
* Join conversations in the forums
This free version of FitSync's Android app syncs your data to a FitSync.com Web account but does not include access to the Web account.
Upgrade to FitSync Premium and get access to your FitSync.com Web account with unlimited access to exercise, workout, and program libraries, workout schedule, unlimited storage for your workout data, charts and reports to analyze your performance, and the Premium mobile app version with no advertising.
Supports ANT+ See if your phone is ANT capable at http://www.thisisant.com/directory/filter/~/60/~/
This product is ANT+ certified and complies with the following ANT+ device profiles:
Bicycle combined speed and cadence
Bicycle power (including pedalling effectiveness and smoothness)
Heart rate (Hrv with beta IpSensorMan)
See ANT+ Compatible devices at http://www.thisisant.com/directory/ipbike/
Not yet certified but fully working support for
Stride based speed and distance (footpod)
Environment (Garmin Tempe)
Muscle Oxygen (with beta IpSensorMan)
Bluetooth low energy, Bluetooth Smart support is in beta testing with support for Heart Rate , Bike speed and cadence, running speed and cadence and Bike Power. See http://www.iforpowell.com/cms/index.php?page=btle-beta
Barometric pressure sensor used to enhance altitude on compatible devices e.g. Sony Xperia Active, Go, Z, Z2, Z3, Z3 compact. Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Galaxy Note, Note II, Note 3, S3 and S4 and S5.
Direct upload support for Google Fit, VeloHero, RunKeeper, TrainingPeaks, Sporttracks.mobi, Attackpoint, Strava, Trainingstagebuch, Cycling Analytics and RunningAHEAD. Direct email based upload for sites like ridewithgps and mapmytracks. Other sites supported by exporting .gpx or .tcx or .FIT ride files you can automate this process by using things like the DropBox or Drive apps.
The main riding screens are all fully customisable for colour, size and number of i with all the stats you would expect (over 100 to choose from) plus some less common ones given suitable sensors like.
5s Avg. Power
30s Avg. Power
Ride Avg. incline
Current rate of climb
Recent Heart rate variance
Mapping support is either online or offline using Mobile Atlas Creator or MapsForge .map files.
You can upload .fit .gpx or .kml route files to follow as you ride.
Real time plot available with your critical stats updated as you ride.
Multi step workouts can be designed with time, distance, heart rate or power based durations. Targets can be power, cadence, heart rate or speed based. Repetitions can be counts or till time or distance targets. Support for FIT workout format file import and export. Feedback on target and progress.
Text to speech audio feedback available with customisation over what is read back and when.
IpBike aims to be feature rich - comparing to stand alone bike computes its Garmin 810 class rather than Garmin 200 or 500. If you want a simple app please look else where. If you want lots of features please be prepared to take time to learn how to use them see http://www.iforpowell.com/cms/index.php?page=help
The free version of IpBike is limited to one million wheel revolutions (or equivalent in gps only mode 2070mm wheel). For permanent use after this you will need to get the IpBikeKey app which will unlock this limitation.
IpBike uses IpSensorMan to provide access to ANT+, Btle and BlueTooth sensors. If you have a compatible phone and do not have IpSensorMan installed you will be prompted to install it. You can use an ANT USB Stick if your phone supports USB host mode. For Hrv Muscle Oxygen and Btle you need the beta version see http://www.iforpowell.com/cms/index.php?page=IpSensorMan-beta
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Immer mehr Fitnessstudios bieten zusätzlich Fitnesskurse zu dem stupiden Krafttraining an. Leider bieten viele Studios keine App, sondern nur große, komplizierte und versteckte PDFs an. Die FitPlan App hilft dir dabei deinen Kurs passend zu deiner Trainingszeit leicht zu finden.
Was bietet FitPlan:
- Einfache Bedienung
- Chronololgische oder alphabetische Sortierung der Kurse
- Laufender und nächster Kurs eines Raumes auf einen Blick ersichtlich
- Beschreibung zu jedem Kurs
- Die Zeit des Kurses kann in den Kalender übernommen werden (Erinnerung)
- Lade Freunde ein, um zusammen zu trainieren
- Direkter Kontakt zum Studio / Webseite
- Wähle dein favorisiertes Studio
Die App wird ständig weiter verbessert und erhält neue Funktionen.
Momentan enthaltene Studios:
- Fitness Gym Bochum
- Flexx Fitness
- Jumpin' Dresden
Solltet ihr euer Studio in der Liste vermissen oder einen Fehler finden, schreibt mir doch eine kurze Mail. Helft mit für alle eine einfache Informationsquelle zu gestalten. Bitte nutzt zur Kontaktaufnahme nicht die Kommentarfunktion von Google Play. Nutzt bitte das Kontaktformular auf der Webseite: http://www.fitplan-app.de/contact
Alle Angaben wurden aus frei zugänglichen Informationen, direkt von der Webseite des Studios oder aus Flyern entnommen oder das Studio pflegt diese selber. Dabei steht die App oder ich, als Entwickler, in keinen Zusammenhang mit dem entsprechenden Studio.
NETZWERKZUGRIFF: Laden der Kursdaten von einem zentralen Server
NETZWERKVERBINDUNGSSTATUS: Erkennen der Konnektivität zum Internet
UP® is a revolutionary system that guides you every step of the way to a better, healthier you. First, UP gets to know you—tracking your activity, diet and sleep. Next, it shows you how to make simple adjustments that, over time, add up to a whole new you.
Only the UP® system has Smart Coach. It’s like a partner in fitness—an intelligent guide that helps guide you to healthier choices each and every day. Smart Coach goes well beyond delivering measurements to show you the meaning behind the numbers.
Understand Your Diet, Sleep and Activity
Improve the quality of your days and nights through a deeper understanding of how your diet, sleep, activity and the choices you make affect your health and well-being.
Family and Friends
Get better together. When UP® community members have three or more friends on their team, they move at least 10 extra miles a month. That’s a lot of calories burned.
Connected Apps & Hardware
Sync the UP® App with hundreds of apps and devices to expand and personalize your experience and make UP work even harder for you.
- Smart Coach helps you understand what changes you should make and helps you move more everyday. When paired with UP Move, UP or UP24 fitness tracker, Smart Coach is even smarter. It uses everything it learns about your activity, sleep and food to give you deeper insights and more personalized tips to reach your goals faster.
- Set goals for steps per day and hours of sleep each night, along with a target weight.
- Log your food, drink, calories, nutrients and use the UP® App Food Score to quickly know if you are eating right so that you can reach or maintain your target weight.
- Sync the UP® App with hundreds of apps and devices to expand and personalize your experience and make UP work even harder for you.
- Add specific workouts and activity types from soccer to Zumba® to see your detailed caloric burn to get the full picture of your active life.
- Connect with your friends and family, whether they are using the UP® App with or without a tracker, so you can reach your goals together or see how you measure up on the team leaderboards.
- Smart Coach’s Today I Will feature motivates you when you need a push with personal challenges like staying hydrated or increasing your activity.
- Set an Idle Alert to increase your active time with customizable reminders at the wrist to make sure you’re moving throughout your day.
- Silently wakes you up at the optimal moment in your sleep cycle with Smart Alarm™ — so you wake up feeling refreshed.
- English, Spanish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese