Such exercises could include basically anything where the goal is to contract a muscle for an amount of time, let it relax for an amount of time, and then repeat (like e.g. Kegel exercises).
It could also be used while doing e.g. yoga if you want to keep a certain posture for a certain amount of time and then give yourself some time to change into another posture.
- Due to the current implementation of the timers, a set may overrun it's calculated time by up to a few tenths of a second, depending on configuration of the set and the device running the app.
Use With or Without a Connection
Keep track of your Emotional State, Moods, Medications, Activities, Recommended Therapeutic Exercises, or Create Your Own categories:
• Doctor recommended symptoms to track for Each Disorder: Anxiety, Depression, OCD, Bipolar, ADHD, Autism, Insomnia and More!
• Multiple Activities, Symptoms, Medications, or other entries per day, with attached Notes fields.
• All notes and data entries are Automatically Synced with your other data on the website (SoundMindz Cloud Service) for viewing, sharing, or printing.
• Enhanced Color Charts and Graphs display individual ratings, averages, and summaries for date ranges specified.
• Add your own activities and journal templates.
• Easy entry of unlimited activities, symptoms & notes.
• Tailor recommended symptoms and activities to your individual needs.
• Date stamping of all Journal entries.
• Over a dozen custom journal templates with prompts to guide entries.
• Chart date range customization.
• Clean, uncluttered, and intuitive user-interface.
Body Fat can be calculated through the Jackson & Pollock 3 and 7 point tests using callipers or it can be manually entered.
Body Progress allows you to track the size of your neck, chest, shoulders, waist, arms and more.
Front, Back and Side photos can be saved.
Body Progress does more than just offer a place to store your Body Fat, Measurements & Photos as it actually makes it easy to compare one reading against all previous.
Perfect for anyone looking to track muscle gain or weight loss.
This app is limited to tracking 5 measurements at a time. Once you reach this limit you can either delete a measurement and continue or you can purchase the unlocker. Search "Body Progress Unlocker" or go to:
Excellent for physicians, nurses and healthcare providers.
Also a perfect tool for medicine students, interns and residents.
- Create SOAP notes
• Vital signs
• Laboratory results
• Past medical history
- Send notes via encrypted email (AES 256)
- Attach note to email as html, zip, or plain text
- Backup/Restore medical notes to SD Card as encrypted zip file
- Archive Patients
- Sort notes ascending or descending by date
- Password protected access with Sign In screen
- Auto Sign Out feature for more data protection
- Search engine
- Free space indicator
- Physical exam wizard
- Licensing service implementation
- Illustrated tutorial
- dynamic text fields
- patient picture
- custom picture on medical note
- faster backup algorithm
Like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/HerbalifeTrackYourProgress
We're open for suggestions! E-mail us at email@example.com :)
Sync data between multiple devices so Mom and Dad always know what's going on with Baby!
* Used by thousands of parents!
* Tracked over 2 million diapers changed and 2 million nursing sessions!
* Five star rating with over 2,500 ratings!
* Free 7 day trial app available, search for "Baby ESP Trial"
- Track both Naps and Night Sleep
- Track Breast Feeding Sessions
- Track Bottles
- Track Diapers
- Track Medicines
- Track Breast Pumping
- Track Growth against WHO growth charts
- Track Baths
- Track any number of children
- Track any custom activity or medicine you want to add
- Quick access from widget
- Sync your data between multiple devices so Mom and Dad can keep up with baby!
- Learn your baby's schedule with a custom Scheduler graph
- Get reminded when it's time for medicine or any other activity
- Detailed statistics show you averages and totals of all activities
- Charts show you how your baby is changing over time and can compare multiple babies
- Daily journal for notes and pictures
- "Night mode" dims your screen and tints it red to preserve night vision during night feedings
- Share you data with anyone quickly and easily through email
- Post charts to Facebook or Twitter
- Store notes with any activity
- Search within the app for any activity type, note or journal entry
- Customizable main screen for access to the data most important to you
Created with tired, stressed parents in mind, Baby ESP makes logging baby's activities as simple as pressing a button.
Time for others to care for baby? Just hand them Baby ESP! Easily transition to babysitters, grandparents, and other caregivers. The simple, intuitive interface lets others easily view baby's daily activities and enter new information. Now you will know what baby did while you were away, eliminating the questions "How long since he ate? How much did she eat? Did he take a nap?"
Baby ESP is a fully supported product. We provide email support for any questions you have or issues you may encounter.
Created by the world’s largest online health community, I’m Expecting Pregnancy Tracker is the most comprehensive pregnancy tracker and calendar around! Simply enter your baby’s due date and get started for free today with this pregnancy tracker.
Note: This software is intended for informational and educational use only. Please consult your health care provider or doctor for any pregnancy or health concerns.
✔ Get weekly updates of your baby’s growth and changes to your body
✔ Weekly pregnancy videos
✔ Track your pregnancy symptoms and see how common they are compared to other pregnant moms
✔ Monitor your weight throughout your pregnancy
✔ Ask questions about your pregnancy and follow others’ questions in our online forums
✔ Connect with other moms-to-be who are due at the same time as you and get instant advice and support.
✔ Watch your baby grow with fetal development images developed by medical experts
✔ Add photos of your pregnancy from your camera or library with our baby bump photo journal
✔ Due date calculator
✔ Baby Bump Photo Journal
✔ Weekly Pregnancy Videos
✔ Fetal development images developed by medical experts
✔ Have a question? Tap in to MedHelp’s forums, the largest online health community, by asking questions in one of our many pregnancy forums, baby products forums, and more
✔ Get support and motivation from our huge community of pregnant women and moms just like you
✔ Hundreds of questions answered every hour
TOP SYMPTOMS TRACKER:
✔ See how many other pregnant women had the same symptoms as you during a given week.
✔ Track your daily symptoms in our calendar
✔ Pregnancy calendar view with icons
✔ Daily tracking of symptoms, mood, medicine, morning sickness, notes, baby kicks
✔ Track pregnancy weight and see average weight gains
CALENDAR EVENT TRACKING:
✔ Keep track of doctor’s appointments, tests and other events
✔ Track events in calendar
BABY BUMP PHOTO JOURNAL
✔ Add photos of your pregnancy from your camera or library
✔ Email photos or save them to your library
"I love the cute baby photos. Best pregnancy tracker app!" - Ann
“As a pregnant mom, I kept up to date with my baby! Got up to date health info, nutrition info, ultrasound info, and a lot more. I sometimes got better info than my nurse or doctor! Made my pregnancy experience much smoother. Listen up prignent mothers, this app is for you” -- Roxy
“Great service for pregnant women and their babys! Due date calculator was accurate. Calendar kept me on track. Learned so much about everything from conception to baby info to menstrual cycles to prenatal period to contraction. It provided me a level of reassurance about being pregnot. Great tracker.” -- Sam
“ As the husband of my pregnant wife, I equally found this app useful. This app is not just for pregnaunt women but for men too! We need to be there for them. But I learned more about ovulation, menstrual cycles, and going into labor than I needed to, ha!” -- Philip
"I used it as a due date calculator at first, but was hooked for the full 9 months! Due date calculator estimated the right day too! Tracked all my pregnancy symptoms to discuss with my doctor during appointments." - Jen
"I took a photo each week and saved it in my baby bump photo journal. Beautiful memories and time flies!" - Kate
My Baby Today includes all this and more:
✔ A personalized daily calendar of your baby’s development
✔ A helpful checklist and reminders you can update to fit your needs
✔ A photo album for chronicling your baby’s growth and special moments
✔ Answers for when you wonder, “Is this normal?”
✔ Information on your baby’s health and safety
✔ Suggested activities for your baby each week
✔ Advice on care and feeding
✔ Ideas for taking care of yourself too
✔ Reasons to laugh and celebrate along the way
You can always trust the experts at BabyCenter. The BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board reviews and approves all medical information featured in the My Baby Today app.
It’s free! Get the app now
At home or on-the-go, you’ll find everything you need to know to help you make the most of your baby's first year — right at your fingertips. You’ll get:
• A month-by-month guide to baby development and behavior
• Practical advice on baby care, doctor visits, colic, and more
•Ideas for games and activities, no matter how old your baby is
• Access to the What to Expect message boards so you can get support and ideas from other baby mamas (and dads)
• And much, much more!
Download the free Baby Tracker today so you can start feeling like a pro in all things baby. And join Heidi and a whole community of other new moms and dads — and their babies— at WhatToExpect.com
How well is my infant evolving in comparison to others? Is the amount of the milk he drank last week smaller than this week? How many poops did he make?
Baby Growth is a great application designed by mothers with the help of Novalac team. It enables parents to track and review their newborn's monthly progress with reference to international growth standards – and moreover, it helps them get rid of paper with daily track of feeding and pooping.
This is the only application that lets you track your child's data in your own language (currently available in Bosnian, Croatian, German, Hungarian, Serbian and Slovene).
100% data privacy
There is no login required, and all data is 100% private and stored on your device only. Data can be exported as .pdf to e-mail, and shared to friends and family on Facebook and Twitter.
Track height, weight, daily food consummation and number of poops per day to spot the trends. Learn how to prepare milk formula for your baby and find solutions to the main problems of babies of a certain age. Insert important baby dates to notes and set reminders.
Easy to use
Start using application at once – there is no login. You didn’t start tracking from birth? No problem, you can insert data for the past! Keeping the data in one place will become very handy when you visit a paediatrician. Export data in a nicely designed .pdf with your baby's name and photo.
· No login
· 100% privacy
· Track multiple babies
· Tracking baby growth with percentile reference to World Health Organization baby growth standards
· Tracking and visualization of daily consumed milk and number of poop charts
· Helpful information and solutions for typical problems of a certain age (colics, regurgitation, allergies…)
· Important events manager with a timer (things to ask your doctor, appointments etc.)
· Shareable progress of your child on Facebook, Twitter or e-mail
· Data can be exported as a beautiful printable .pdf to e-mail
- 40 weken kalender met nuttige en handige informatie over jouw kind en jezelf, ondersteund met mooie illustraties.
- Speciale voedingstool; wat mag je wel en niet eten tijdens de zwangerschap? Aangevuld met lekkere recepten voor tijdens de zwangerschap.
- Handige checklisten voor tijdens de zwangerschap, de bevalling en 1e periode na geboorte.
- Buikengalerij; sla elke week een foto op van jouw buik. Leuk voor later!
- Weeëntimer; leg de duur van de weeën vast en de tijd tussen de weeën, met een directe belfunctie naar jouw verloskundige, man/vriend/moeder of huisarts. De vier belangrijkste nummers direct bij de hand als de weeën starten.
Meer uitleg; de applicatie voor elke zwangere vrouw. Volg de weken van jouw zwangerschap, zowel voor jezelf als de baby in je buik. Ontvang daarbij ook nuttige tips van Mama en Zo.
Daarnaast hebben we een speciale tool ontwikkeld met handig advies over voeding tijdens de zwangerschap. Wat mag je wel en niet eten als je zwanger bent? Mama en Zo helpt jou in samenwerking met het Voedingscentrum aan de antwoorden. Verder hebben we lekkere recepten voor tijdens de zwangerschap geselecteerd!
De applicatie is compleet met handige checklisten, zoals een checklist voor de babyuitzet en het vluchtkoffertje. Ook kun je elke week een foto van jouw groeiende buik opslaan in de buikengalerij. Leuk voor later!
Voor de laatste fase van de zwangerschap, vind je in deze app een weeëntimer. Hiermee kun je de duur van de weeën en de tijd tussen de weeën bijhouden. Ook kun je de belangrijkste telefoonnummers opslaan zodat hulp direct beschikbaar is.
Kortom de complete applicatie voor de zwangere vrouw, van de start van de zwangerschap tot aan de geboorte.
Mocht je problemen ervaren met de applicatie Zwanger en Zo of je wilt ons van feedback voorzien over de app, mail ons dan gerust op firstname.lastname@example.org. Alvast bedankt.
Met vriendelijke groet,
Redactie Mama en Zo
The logs will allow you to not only track your improvements in how long you can hold a specific plank position, but also track the improvements in how much time per day you spend doing planks.
Sixpack in Progress has 12 different plank exercises (broken down into beginner, intermediate and advanced difficulties) which will help prevent boredom and ensure a better overall result. In addition, the app recognizes that life sometimes gets in the way, no matter how good your intentions are. It has a fully customizable reminder option so that you don't forget to do your plank sessions.
Note: there is deliberately no way to reset the timer. The timer will automatically be reset to zero at midnight every night. You can, however, delete specific exercise times from a session.