EU roaming manages the roaming on your phone. In countries (outside the EU) where high roaming charges are charged by your provider, EU roaming will block the use of mobile data and incoming phone calls.
EU roaming is advantageous, not a monthly subscription, only the purchase costs. If you are called once abroad, outside the EU, or use data, you have already earned back the purchase costs.
Do you want to try first: download the trial version for 7 days or until 28 February 2019 (so also on ski holidays)
So even more carefree on vacation or on a trip. You no longer have to think about whether 'your mobile data' is off; it is now fully automatic. So also effective for children, who often take less account of the coverage. No more unexpected roaming costs.
If you use WiFi, then EU roaming does of course allow all data to continue.
In border areas, where the transmitter of another country is stronger, the phone will switch automatically. This can occur in the border regions of Greece and Turkey, for example, but also on a cruise to Norway or the crossing to England, you may have to deal with roaming via satellite, which you probably do not want. Unexpected high roaming costs can then be charged.
EU roaming keeps a constant eye on whether the sender with which your phone is connected is covered by your subscription. This avoids extra, unexpected roaming costs.
Not every European country falls within the EU, such as Switzerland, Vatican City, Monaco and others. and not every provider offers coverage in non-EU countries and this can vary considerably.
EU roaming automatically recognizes which provider you use and knows which countries are covered and which countries are not covered.
With EU roaming you save unexpected and often high roaming costs, even if you carry your phone in your pocket or in your bag.
- Works fully automatically, without configuration
- Supports (almost) all local providers
- Automatic start after starting your smartphone.
- Supports multiple languages (Dutch, German, English and Italian).
- If necessary, you can adjust the coverage manually.
- 100% privacy, absolutely no personal information is exchanged
- Is active in the background, you hardly notice it
- Is very economical with energy, the consumption is minimal
- Suitable for Android Pie (V9)
- Dual SIM is supported from Android 7: blocks data traffic / incoming calls depending on the coverage of the provider of each SIM card
- No ads
- no root needed