This enables you for example to turn on your lights when you get home, or turn them off when you go to sleep.
NOTE: pilight 6.0 and above is not supported
NOTE: You need to buy Tasker or Locale from the Play Store, this app is useless without one of them.
Android application to control pilight - cheap home domotica for the RaspberryPi
•pilight 6 server is necessary, does not work with older versions of pilight !!
•switches, dimmers, weather, relays and screens (uhh, everything I think)
•ssdp (you don't have to enter a IP adress anymore, needs pilight 3.0 or development branch!!)
•notifications (silent, updates when an update comes in. So, you can always monitor your home temperature in the notification centre!)
•Tasker action support, control pilight through Tasker!
• Grid and List.
• Tablet support.
Default behaviour is a running service connected to the deamon at all time. Stopped when leaving your home network, started again when coming home. You'll have a notification showing the last update of the config.
This behaviour can be disabled in the settings but I recommend to keep it on. It hardly takes any battery (try BetterBatteryStats to show this).
Hopefully, if pilight supports doorbels, this can be turned into a notification with sound :) Bit geeky but hey, isn't this pilight?!
You own a Raspberry Pi? You're using pilight (http://pilight.org) for the control of your devices? Then illumina is the Android App for you!
illumina allows to you fully control your radio outlets, the brightness of your dimmable lights and opens and closes the screens of your windows. If there is a temperature or humidity sensor connected to your Pi or you've got a compatible weather-station, illumina will visualize those values. Furthermore the order of devices and the possible read-only state will be respected. Please
• multiple designs
• automatic connection with SSDP
• distinguishes between places
• switch radio outlets
• control compatible dimmers
• open and close screens
• visualize contact sensors
• visualize temperature and humidity
• respects device ordering
• reacts to changes made by other sources
If you have questions regarding pilight or the list of compatible devices, consult the wiki behind http://wiki.pilight.org
illumina only works in conjunction with a pilight-daemon and a version greater or equal 2.0 running within your network.
The Energy Viewer application requires your TED5000® devices to be connected to the internet to be able to view your information away from your home, or to a WiFi enabled home network to view in your home on a WiFi enabled Android device.
Note: By default, the app is setup to view the TED® Demo site. You must already have a TED® 5000 device installed and set up in your house or business to be able to use this application to see your specific energy readings. Once you have your device set up, update the UserID, Password, and URL to enable viewing of your device.
RasPi Check shows you overclocking information (frequency, temperature, volts) and more system information (free memory, runtime, disk status). You can also restart or halt your Raspberry Pi ® and send custom commands!
If you always want to keep an eye on your Pi there's also a widget for your homescreen.
All you need for the app to work are your SSH login credentials. You can either authentificate via password or via private/public key.
'RasPi' is one of the Rasberry Pi ® abriviations. For more information visit http://www.raspberrypi.org. Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.
Now supports, The Quick2Wire Interface, IO Expander and Analog Boards.
Adafruit LCD Plate.
PiFace Command and Display.
DS18B20 Temperature Sensors.
DHT11/DHT22 Humidity Sensors (DHT22 not tested yet).
BMP085 and compatible Pressure Sensor.
You can name and hide pins, set the pin modes and make them not changeable, set output pins to cycle on/off.
The temperature sensors are graphed, and can be displayed on a LCD.
Has a Simulator, lets you see how each device works without a Raspberry Pi.
SSH access to the Raspberry Pi, with password free sudo required to install utility app.
Uses a utility which it will install on the RPi, to communicate to your android, allowing switching of the pin modes, from input(pull high/pull low) to output & PWM. When pin set to output it will allow setting to high/low, for input pins will show current input state of high or low.
The RPi is communicated with over SSH, to install the utility the ssh user will have to have non-password sudo access.
Any issues - email firstname.lastname@example.org, i will sort them, issues listed in feedback will be ignored.
This is a freemium app, for free you get to add one raspberrypi and will see advertising, for a small in-app purchase you will get to remove the advert, add more raspberrypi's and get the features that will be coming in the future. (also buys the developer coffee).
Join the Google+ Community https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/114957148161423684690 to Duscuss and Beta test.
INTERNET = for connecting to the pi, advertising, analytics.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE = to know if network is available.
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION = for advertising and analytics.
BILLING = for in-app billing.
READ_PHONE_STATE = for billing to get phones ID.
This app uses google analytics for anonymous usage tracking.
Absolutely No Adverts.
Raspberry SSH Lite is an Android application designed to control your Raspberry Pi via SSH. Anything you can do via SSH you should be able to automate using this app.
1. Customisable buttons. Dynamically add and remove buttons. Change the text on the buttons. Assign different commands. NB: Lite version number of buttons is limited.
2. ICMP (Ping) Monitoring for up to four Raspberry Pi devices. Quickly check to see if you are connected to your Raspberry Pi and that it's turned on. (Green = on, red = off and Yellow = Error).
3. Backup your configuration and restore them to another device.
4. Turn on debug mode to see the output from your Raspberry Pi. This can be invaluable when you are troubleshooting commands.
5. Supports multiple Raspberry Pi devices or you can use "override" mode to configure all buttons to talk to one Raspberry Pi (see app settings).
6. NEW - Strict Host Key checking. Add host keys to add additional security to your SSH connections.
7. NEW - Display the output from your command and dismiss the output when you are ready. Turn this on and off on a per button basis.
8. NEW - Clone Buttons.
9. NEW - Change the order of buttons.
There is also a full paid for version on Google Play for purchase. Search for Raspberry SSH in the Play Store.
Please contact us before rating if you find any issues. We will do our best to fix any bugs you find.
It also controls some of the hard- and software extensions. In this release: PiCam/PiNoIR, PiFace Digital, PiFace CAD, Python3 and Apache2 web-server.
You can execute numerous Linux commands, remote control the the Pi and its hardware extentions, reboot (or halt) the Raspberry Pi.
All this is done via a simple user interface where you don't have to type in commands. Just Connect, Select and Go!
You can add multiple Raspberry Pi's. So if you have multiple Pi's or a user account on a Raspberry Pi of one of your friends, you can connect there to.
As the Raspberry Pi has a educational purpose, the Raspi-R app has the ability to (re)create your own scripts so it helps you explore and understand the posibilities of the Raspberry Pi, Linux and it's hard- and software extentions.
The Raspi-R summary:
- Register Raspberry Pi credentials (Host/IP, user, pass, sudo, ports)
- ex- and inport Raspberry Pi credentials via standard Android Share
- Linux (system, file, process, user, logs, network, ..) predefined commands
- Linux sudo (root) commands (including reboot and halt)
- Raspberry Pi device info like temperature, memory, hostname, SD-card, ...
- Python3 script examples
- Upload Python scripts to Raspberry Pi
- Start / stop Python scripts
- man and whatis info
... and ...
Apt-get package manager:
- update and (dist-)upgrade
- install, remove and purge several packages
PiCam / PiNoIR:
- take picture (one shot, multi shot)
- all picture options available
- TimeLapse recording and conversion to mp4 video
- view pictures and video's via Apache / Raspi-R website
PiFace Digital (hardware extention on Raspberry Pi):
- remote control 8 outputs
- read status of 8 inputs
- several scripts to program the 8 outputs
- control max 4 boards (PiRack needed)
- start your own Python scripts from phone or tablet
Apache Web-server (used for browsing PiCam / TimeLapse results):
- start/stop, restart and status
- monitor access and error logs
- upload the Raspi-R web-files for realtime PiCam / Timelapse viewing
Simple Secure Shell terminal:
- to execute free shell commands
Each function has its own info / help screen including aditional online info. Most app/options values can be set to your needs in preferences.
Commands and actions are executed via Secure Shell (ssh). The Raspiberry Pi's credentials are secure (encoded) saved on the private storage of your Android device.
Tested on Raspbian "wheezy" distributon on Raspberry A, B/B+.
The Raspberry Pi is a Linux device, so most functions of the Raspi-R app wil also work with any other Linux machine.
'Raspi' is one of the Rasberry Pi ® abriviations. For more information visit http:www.raspberrypi.org.
Some options of Raspi-R functions are limited unless you make a Donation.
Enable / Disable GPIO output (On/Off or impulsive function)
File manager [Only PRO version]
Shell SSH [Only PRO version]
Info Raspberry PI [Only PRO version]
You can explore the content of your Raspberry PI with new file manager, and you can also copy, paste, delete, download and visualize properties of files
It doesn’t need the installation of any software on Raspberry PI
Tested on Raspbian
It use protocol SSH
WARNING!! The application may not work correctly with the models RaspberryPI B+ and RaspberryPI 2.
PLEASE DO NOT USE THE RATING SYSTEM TO REPORT BUGS!
INSTEAD CONTACT ME ON: email@example.com
* How can I install Pro Key and unlock the application?
- To install the Pro Key, you just go on https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.Ettore.raspcontrollerProKey and buy it. Reboot your device after installation. Please do not remove free version of the application.
* How can I purchase Pro Key?
- To purchase the Pro Key, you must associate a credit card or a prepaid card to your Play Store account. In some countries you can also pay with phone credit and PayPal. It isn't accept other payment methods.
* It is possible restore Pro Key after resetting the device? Can I transfer Pro Key on the new device I bought?
- Yes, you just login to Play Store with the same account that you used to purchase app and it will be possible reinstall the applications that were previously purchased.
It has the following features :
- Select Model A, Model B, Model B+
- Select different capacities of USB power banks
- Select different AA cell capacities and voltages
- Choose from a set of features that affect energy use such as Ethernet, HDMI and WiFi
- Choose from a set of "wildcard" current values to accommodate other add-ons and accessories
The calculation presents a time range to give a reasonable estimation of the run-time assuming the battery is healthy.
The current consumption of the Pi and the options selected are based on real measurements and not merely plucked from a manufacturers datasheet. This makes a more sensible average rather than being a peak current draw which gives unhelpful estimates.
When available you may want to power the HDMiPi Screen from the same power bank so that is listed in the "Features" so you can calculate an estimated time with that hooked up as well. In order to keep the interface as simple as possible this is the only Pi accessory I have specifically included but the wildcard options should cover anything else you may want to use at the same time.
The app is set to use Portrait mode.
This app does not contain any adverts but does contain some clearly described links to RaspberryPi-spy.co.uk and my social media channels. These are directly related to the Raspberry Pi.
"Raspberry Pi" is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.
This app allows you to access many functions of the Raspberry Pi including:
> The Inbuilt Temperature Sensor
> The Camera Module
For more advanced features check out http://rpi.nos.net.nz/remote for the download for your computer.
To get this application to work correctly you need to change a few settings to ensure that the Raspberry Pi can talk over the internet. Have a read through the setup guide at http://rpi.nos.net.nz/remote/setup to get you started.
-Voice Action: Send Voice Commands .
-Playing sound : Browse your phone sound files and play when ever you receive signal from your hardware kit.
-Vibrate : vibrate your phone.
-SMS : send SMS.
-Scheduler : send data at specific time of day repeatedly .
-Remote : a dynamic remote controller ( each button is configurable ) .
-Accelerometer : send Accelerometer sensor data to your Microcontroller .
For More Info and tutorial on each action visit this link https://sites.google.com/site/blueact0/home
OR like our page : https://www.facebook.com/pages/BlueAct/559842377461519
It enables to change the Rasberry Pi to really quick hardware prototype for an IoT device.
Any sensors and output devices connected to Rasberry Pi can be remote accessed and controlled by the CloudPi.
CloudPi offers secured private connection over internet from Android devices to Rasberry Pi and enable to run browsers and some ssh based Android apps.
This application supports all the Android devices above 2.3.4 including tablets. Please visit Google's official site for more details on how to add accessories to your Android devices: http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/usb/adk.html
Please visit our blog to see more DIY hardware gadgets integrating your Android phone or other mobile devices.
Come join us if you are one of the:
1. Hardcore Android developers
2. Microcontroller fans: Arduino, IOIO and PIC in particular
3. DIYers of electronics gadgets: RC drones, helicopters, cars, robots or other toys
4. High-tech geeks
5. Raspberry Pi, Beagle Board users
6. Wireless connection or remote control lovers: WiFi, bluetooth and infrared
7. USB experts: USB host, USB device, USB OTG, USB dongles...
8. Domotics life and home automation lovers.
If you used to be wowing at those intelligent cool gadgets such as a cellphone controlled video-streaming RC vehicle, helicopter or drone, a voice-controlled electric fan, or an intelligent washing machine, a home-made NFC coffee distributor, it is time to make your own.
We hope that you will find something useful here to build your dream gadgets and be able to share your exciting experience with others. Have fun!
Our blog: http://www.diyphonegadgets.com/
Our blog applicaiton: http://goo.gl/x942b