The calculator does not guarantee any property will yield a profit nor will it protect an investor from a loss. All it can do is provide a starting point in the decision tree.
Calculations are done in either a Percentage or a Margin basis. Both take an After Repair Value (ARV) and the calculations start there.
In the Percentage basis method the ARV is discounted, repairs are subtracted and an offer is estimated. Additional information such as holding costs, purchase and sale closing costs as well as advertising costs are used to estimate profit potential.
In the Margin basis method an ARV and a purchase price are entered and a starting discount percentage is used to calculate an offer price. Repairs, closing, advertising and holding costs are figured in to estimate profit potential.
The app does have a settings option which allows the user to choose which tab is showing when the app is launched as well as setting default percentages for discounts, advertising and closing as well as fixed numbers for holding and repair costs.
It is up to the user to do their due diligence. No software application can guarantee profitability, including this one.
In het Beursspel belegt u met real-time koersen met een fictieve portefeuille in aandelen, trackers, Sprinters en opties. U kunt beleggen in verschillende onderliggende waarden, zoals de AEX, Arcelor Mittal, EUR/USD en Goud.
Het Beursspel biedt u:
- De mogelijkheid ervaring op te doen in beleggen
- Fictief handelen in aandelen, trackers, Sprinters en opties
- Uitleg over aandelen, trackers, Sprinters en opties
- Real-time koersen en grafieken
- Met vrienden of collega's subklassement starten
U kunt dit spel ook online spelen. Ga hiervoor naar www.beursspel.nl
- Shows your stock portfolio value and its daily gain.
- Shows the daily performance of each ticker you are tracking.
- You can even track tickers that do not belong to your portfolio.
- Your data is password protected.
- You can create a chart in order to compare the performance of two or more tickers.
- Shows ticker values of markets all around the world.
Bovestar features three main of screens:
- The summary screen shows the current value of your portfolio and its daily gain, as well as the value of the tickers that you are tracking.
- The stock details screen shows a chart and daily data of the selected ticker, as well as your position.
- The chart screen shows a chart that either represents the ticker value in a selected interval or the relative performance of two or more tickers.
Keywords: Stock market, tickers, portfolio tracker, finance, stock chart
- Dynamic chart with technical(SMA, EMA, BOLL, MACD, Ichimoku, ...)
- Screener (same as in Google Finance) to find stocks based on different criteria
- Price Alert Management (notification when price goes below/above a given price)
- Portfolio and Transaction Management (sync with Google Finance)
- News from Google Finance, Motley Fool Caps and Twitter
- Company Info / Financial
- Share updates on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIN similarly to StockTwits.
Follow us on Twitter @stockchaos @chimpler
Many Thanks to Fab L. (fountainhead1978) for his continuous feedback and suggestions to improve the application.