The International Cake Exploration Society (ICES) was founded in 1976 on the basis of cake decorators sharing their love of Sugar Art. To help spread the SHARING and CARING of cake decorating around the world, ICES members host “Days of Sharing”, classes, and Cake Shows. Each year ICES holds its annual Convention and Sugar Art Show in a different location in the United States.
Now ICES brings CARING and SHARING into your home with the ICES App.
Organize your sugar world ....
- Keep inventory of your cake decorating supplies with the “Inventory Tracker” easy to use and always have an updated list of all your cake decorating tools, equipment, and books!
- Manage your Sugar Art “Events” – keep track of all cake/sugar arts events across the globe – Days of Sharing, Classes, and Cake Shows.
- Collect “Recipes” – upload your own and share with others or keep your family secret recipes safe and sound on your device. When you are ready to bake use the shopping list feature and have your grocery list automatically generated and emailed out.
- Locate cake decorating “Stores” throughout the world – wherever you travel, your trip is never complete without stopping into the local cake decorating store and seeing what new items they may have (and check your inventory tracker to make certain you don’t have that item)!
- Learn from other cake decoraters with “Hints and Tips” – how to use a new medium, learn new techniques, or brush up on a method. This is what ICES is all about – CARING and SHARING; helping other cake decorators.