Download the free Mauritshuis Tour on our website and visit the Mauritshuis with your smartphone. If you don't have a smartphone, you may hire a device at the museum.
The Mauritshuis Tour is available in Dutch, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Japanese.
The earliest works in the Frans Hals Museum date from the beginning of the sixteenth century; they are mainly paintings of biblical or mythological scenes. The painters of the Golden Age specialized in everyday subjects: portraits, still lifes and townscapes. Frans Hals, the most famous Haarlem painter of the Golden Age, who gives his name to the museum, specialized in portraits and group portraits. His famous militia works and his three large portraits of regents show to advantage in the museum, which is housed in a building full of character and history; it was built as Old Men’s Alms Houses in the seventeenth century.
Discover the Frans Hals Museum with the official Frans Hals Museum App. This lets you use your smartphone to find out what’s going on in the museum and gives you up-to-the-minute practical information.
The app provides an audio tour explaining the highlights of the collection of sixteenth- and seventeenth-century paintings and special themes such as the history of the building and special exhibitions. In some cases there is additional background information, or restorers and curators explain their personal approach.
The app is free to download. It can also be downloaded in the museum, using our free Wi-Fi network. Basic earphones can be purchased in the museum for € 1.
The app is available in Dutch and English.
Animal sounds - App for kids is a free educational application that helps young children learn the animals and their voices.
It has many difference animals.
Kids can play the game "What animal is it?", which can teach them to recognize the animals.
Animal sounds - App for kids will help parents teach the animals as animal zoo, animal farm to their children while having fun at the same time.
Browse through the gallery and click any thumbnail for bigger image.
- Prev /Next buttons.
- Click on the animal to replay name and sound.
- Animal names
- Animal flash cards
- Animal pictures
This game has been primarily designed for toddlers,preschool and kindergarten children but it's equally great for your baby or infant and even for older kids. It is kids toys and gifted education.
Explorium: Ocean for Kids Free is a Learn & Play app that combines a quest, mini-games, and facts about the underwater world to ensure your children never lose interest while learning. Ocean for Kids is the first app in the Explorium series created for little curious minds.
Once upon a time Alex and Alice found a treasure map in an old chest. The treasure was Atlantis. For many years, travelers and great scientists have been trying to find Atlantis. Our characters decided to join their search. As they go deep into the ocean, Alex and Alice learn facts about marine life, collect items, play mini-games, and gather the missing parts of the treasure map.
Education. Gain useful knowledge of the ocean (ocean zones, flora) and its inhabitants with numerous educational activities in the app.
Exciting adventure. Set off to the unfathomed deeps of the underwater world in search of Atlantis.
Encyclopedia. Your pocket encyclopedia with interesting facts about marine life.
Participation. The app offers parents an option to play together with their kids.
Safety. Explorium: Ocean for Kids Free was created in close cooperation with professional educators. The app is safe for kids: no ads, in-app purchases, and social media links.
Explorium: Ocean for Kids Free helps your children
-develop fine motor skills
-train memory and attention, improve logic skills
-widen their vocabulary
-broaden the scope of knowledge about the underwater world
-develop the ability to concentrate on and understand various tasks
-choose between a boy and a girl character.
-select your level of difficulty: Easy, Medium, Advanced, Hard
-help section included
-available in 7 languages: English, Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, German, French, Spanish, Russian
Explorium: Ocean for Kids
FREE vs. FULL VERSION
FREE version features:
- Only 1 setting available (the surface ocean zone)
- 11 facts about marine life in Encyclopedia
- 1 mini-game (Memory Star)
FULL version features:
- 5 settings available (the surface, twilight, midnight ocean zones, the sunken ship, and the ocean floor)
- 51 facts about marine life in Encyclopedia
- Option to collect items in the Atlantis Quest
- Access to 5 mini-games (Memory Star, Flappy Jellyfish in 2 modes, Pop Bubbles, Memory Card, Create Your World)
If you like Explorium: Ocean for Kids, you might also like other apps by Puppet Life.
Sailing Home https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.appsys.sailinghome
Jolly Aquarium https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.appsys.jollyAquarium
This is a fully functional version of Art History 101 & 102 Flashcards. It has only a few select cards for your evaluation. However, all options and features are active.
This is the Lite version for Art History 101 & 102 Flashcards. The full version has 850 Art History Flashcards to help you master the material to do well in your college level introduction courses on Art History namely Art History 101 and Art History 102.
The program itself offers various features and options for a great and convenient learning environment which include:
- Ability to Randomize cards
- Can Flag cards for later use
- Grade cards by using gestures
- Study only missed cards, only new cards, only correct cards, flagged cards, or study all cards
- Study all categories or selected categories
- Timed mode to automatically flip card and advance cards.
- Ability to edit and delete cards
- Convenient statistics panel to see progress
- Can change background color and text color
- Can change text size
- Can see back of card first
If you enjoy our Lite version, you can purchase our full version on the app store.
Try it out!
Opened to the public in 1929 in a beautiful Beaux Arts building on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway, the Rodin Museum houses some 140 works in bronze, marble and plaster by the great French sculptor Auguste Rodin. A gift to the city from philanthropist and movie theatre magnate Jules Mastbaum, the Museum offers one of the most comprehensive collections of the artist’s work outside Paris.
This application presents thirty-one sculptures by Rodin with audio and visual information on the objects, the artist and the Museum in Philadelphia. Information is presented by a museum curator, conservator and architectural historian. Pinch screen technology allows for extreme close up views of each object. Users can select objects a random, follow one of three related themes, share experiences through social media, and contribute to the Museum’ s online presence through photo sharing.
The Rodin Museum, Philadelphia
Benjamin Franklin Parkway at 22nd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19130
Category views, numeric keypad entry and the keyword search function enable you to access the tour anyway you wish.
Learn how 100 years of inventions built Europe by exploring the Philips exhibition at Museum Boerhaave in Leiden, the Netherlands. Whether you visit the exhibition on site or discover it virtually, this app will open up a new context through exciting, well-researched narratives and digital images from cultural heritage collections all over Europe.
Find out how the exhibited objects not only tell a national story, but also reveal a set of day-to-day practices, powerful infrastructures, and knowledge networks that crossed borders and built Europe more than a century before the signing of the Treaty of Rome.
The app invites you to re-invent Europe yourself. You can bookmark, search, comment on, and share stories and objects. You can also build your own European exhibitions and go on a personalized tour, based on items that reflect your personal taste and interests.
This app will be updated regularly with new exhibitions facilitated by science and technology museums across the European continent, from Norway to the Netherlands and from Hungary to Germany.
The content of this app is inspired by the book series “Making Europe: Technology and Transformations, 1850–2000”, published by Palgrave Macmillan in 2013–2015. The app has been developed in partnership with Museum Boerhaave, Deutsches Museum, Science Museum London, Science Center NEMO, Netherlands Institute for Sound & Vision, Norsk Teknisk Museum, Museum Centre Vapriikki, Dokumentationzentrum Alltagskultur der DDR, Hungarian Museum for Science, Technology and Transport, Tropical Research Institute of Portugal, Fondazione ISEC and Europeana.
The app has been developed courtesy of Museum Boerhaave and with funds from Eindhoven City Council, Eindhoven University of Technology, and the Foundation for the History of Technology.
· building and collection guides in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
· exclusive audio, video, and photographic documentation for select exhibitions
· information on more than 1,300 works from the museum’s collection
· a Manage My Guides section for users to add and delete content
· customized favorites list to save and share works
· a weekly calendar with program details, images, links to purchase tickets, share an event or add it to your calendar
· easy member access through My Membership card
· kids and verbal description guides for select exhibitions
· transcripts, closed captioning, and text enlargement options available
· compatible with voiceover on iOS devices
An additional content download is required upon initial launch of the application.
- It has the largest vocabulary
- Detail description for each word and a lot of samples
- Simple UI & high performance make you feel easy when using
* Full support pronunciation for both English and Dutch will help you so much in study these languages.
(This application can run in offline mode but need the internet connection for the pronunciation and web browser functions.)
Please setup the Dutch keyboard before using this app
This free dict works well in all android devices including mobile and tablet, it is very useful for all kinds of people although in offline environment.
- For student, pupil or researcher, this app is the largest thesaurus help them make the deeply investigation in each words and phrases including idiom, slang, noun, verb, adjective, adverb... The largest vocabulary and lexicon will help people find all special words in all branch; medicine, medicinal, math, chemical, horoscope, biology, aetiology, physics, physiology...
- For the English learners, this is the perfect tool to improve your lexicon, idiolect and grammar skill by so many detailed examples and conjugation supported. This dictionary has all the advantages of other dicts so it will help you improve skills in speaking, writing, reading, listening, conversation and well prepare for the tests such as TOEFL, IELTS...
- For the translator or interpreter, this tool will give you quickly the good translation and also the pronunciation of both languages by only one tap.
- This is also the indispensable tool for travelers, with this dict in your mobile you can finish the journey in Maastricht Vrijthof, Rijksmuseum, Kinderdijk, Hoge Veluwe, Keukenhof Gardens, Delft City Hall, West Frisian Islands, Leiden Canals, Canals of Amsterdam... or any where in Netherlands (Holland) without any communication problem with Dutch.
Good luck and merry using my product :)