✓ Spice up your home screen with the widget that shows you a fresh artwork every day.
Ik werk niet voor en heb niets te maken met Rijks museum.
The sensor control will also enable you to identify what you see in the sky in just a few seconds, just by pointing the phone at it!
This award-winning astronomy application is finally available on Android featuring:
* a very intuitive touch-screen interface
* the integration of GPS positioning
* the control of the direction of view using the device accelerometers
* a catalog of over 600,000 stars displayed as a real time zoomable sky map
* a catalog of many nebulae and galaxies, with pictures for some of them
* asterisms and illustrations of the constellations for several sky cultures
* realistic Milky Way
* realistic landscape and atmosphere with sunrise, sunset and light pollution simulation
* 3D rendering of the major solar system planets and their satellites
* night mode (red)
Stellarium mobile is created by two of the original developers of Stellarium, the Desktop version of this famous astronomy and planetarium software.
You can see the high-resolution images and descriptions of approximately 1,000 national treasures and important cultural properties owned by the four museums: Tokyo National Museum, Kyoto National Museum, Nara National Museum, and Kyusyu National Museum. The images of the items can be freely enlarged, and this allows you to fully appreciate every single detail. Some of picture scrolls and scriptures can be seen throughout from the beginning to the end. Additionally, you can quickly call up your favorite scenes or parts after adding to bookmarks.
Please enjoy excellent cultural properties from clay dolls in the Jomon period to modern oil paintings in a new style.
- By freely scrolling, enlarging, and reducing, see the high-solution images of national treasures and important cultural properties owned by the four museums of National Institute for Cultural Heritage.
- Search items by categories or keywords.
-This application and descriptions are available in Japanese, English, French, Simplified Chinese, and Korean. The language will be automatically switched depending on the application settings.
- A part or scene can be registered in Bookmarks and can be recalled later. In addition, the association with a Twitter account allows Bookmarks to be shared with other users.
- When using this application, you will need an Internet connection via 3G or Wi-Fi. Make sure your device is connected to the Internet before using it.
It is being developed as an early introduction to the concept of Computer Aided Design (CAD) and its usages in engineering, art & design and architecture. The drawing canvas comes with grids to emulate a CAD environment.
The future engineers, architects and designers will have lots of fun with this "CAD for Kids". Suitable as a sketch pad for Mom, Dad and the whole family too !