Load/Save to SDCard.
To run as SU you will need a rooted phone.
For more often updates and no ad get the full version.
We are in no way responsible for damage caused by running scripts using this app.
This app allows you to write and run shell scripts. It has run as root capabilities if your android device is rooted. Easily import scripts from multiple directories and create new scripts in specified directories.
If you like this app please rate it.
Please feel free to contact me if you find any bugs or would like to request features. I don't have a lot of free time but I will do what I can. This application is open source and the source is available at
-Couple bug fixes and can now choose to hide output when editing a script
-Another bug fix with script names
-Couple of bug fixes as well as setting PATH=/system/bin:/system/bin:/data/local/bin before running script
-Small code optimizations
-Added desktop shortcuts
-Removed hardcoded theme and other small optimizations
-Made error output prettier
-Fixed null pointer exception
-Output is now in a ScrollView so you can see it all
-New icon thanks to redditor KyleMistry!!!
* Scripts Executables
Manage and execute shell scripts and programs in file system.
All executions run over vt100 terminal accepting user input and esc codes (colors, bel, cursor movement ..)
Run them at boot-up and/or on network status change possibility.
Schedule at selected time. (cron jobs)
Show graphical dialogs from running process.
Create widgets at desktop.
Edit and create scripts, also create them from url.
Insert code in your scripts using QR codes.
Share execution output.
Bookmark your scripts.
Test SM_VERSION and/or SM_VERSIONCODE to know if is running inside SManager.
With root privileges you can also execute them as superuser.
* File manager
Browse all phone's file and network files.
zip,tgz,tar,tbz and yaffs2 (nandroid backups) support.
Browse network(including http://) zip files without full download.
Open multiple directories on different tabs.(3 tabs for Ads version)
File linking support(On supported filesystems)
Multiselect from different directories support. (Ads version only support 7 selections from different directories. No limit if selections are in the same directory)
* Root explorer(Rooted device needed)
Automatically mount RO partitions in RW when needed.
Root editor (Allow edit files with root privileges. Configure "Browse as root")
Open and edit ALL files regardless the permissions they have with selected application. Use CAREFULLY(Configure "Browse as root" in order to get this feature)
* Console screen
Volume Up: Mapped to Esc key.
Volume Down: Mapped to Enter key.
DPad press: Mapped to Control key. (Press and then press other key. Not simultaneous pressing required)
Enable "extra gestures" in config screen in order to send Home/End,del/tab,left/right,pgup/pgdown keys. This is very useful to execute shell and ssh connections.
WEIRD CHARACTERS: If you get a lot of [[^ characters, is due you have "extra gestures" enabled and script/program doesn't process them. Use most right side of screen to send standard scroll event, or disable "extra gestures"
* SM Multiselect
Selects automatically files selected in third party apps, like Gallery, inside SM Browser
* External Storage SD Notes
You can install SManager on external Storage SDcard, but you must be know:
- If you are using boot scripts or scheduled script, you will need SMExternalSD app.
- All events like network status change and scheduled scripts while external storage is shared or unmounted will not be processed. Although you have SMExternalSD installed
SManager does not launch executions until external storage is mounted.
Detected some programs/daemons (like dropbear) fails if has stdin closed. Try put "exec 0>&1" to reopen stdin in background executions.
* No ads version features
Execute scripts from widgets without opening console.
No limits in multiselect.
No limits opening multiple directories.
Alias keys in SMConsole.
Hide/show SMConsole/SMBrowser bar with up/down gesture at top of the screen.
Remotely view and control your IP Camera, DVR, Network Video Recorder, CCTV or WebCam using this Android app for mobile and tablet devices.
- SSL encryption for privacy
- RTSP, h.264, MPEG4, ONVIF support
- two way audio (in-app upgrade)
- pan tilt and zoom (PTZ), presets
- relay to control things like lights and garage doors
- custom controls like patrol (varies with various models)
- home screen and lock screen widgets
- matrix view, gallery view, and auto sequence mode
- double tap for digital zoom using pinch to zoom
- grouping of cameras to organize and for quick recall.
- Export / Import and sharing of cameras
- browser integration
- app password to protect access from others
- 24/7 recording of cameras (in-app upgrade)
- motion detection inside app works with all cameras
- scan camera capability
- auto sequencing of cameras and groups
- background audio mode (in-app upgrade)
- mass actions in matrix view
Has in-app upgrade for 2-way audio support on some cameras for use as baby monitor (axis, foscam, panasonic, more).
New! Background Audio Mode (click Menu in Gallery View) where audio will keep playing even when you switch away to other apps or lock the screen. This includes motion detection sound alerts (if enabled for camera). (in-app upgrade)
Has in-app upgrade for Record Mode which turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed network recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search, and export to video clip.
New! Motion Detection built into app works with all cameras. Option to play sound in viewers when motion is detected. Option to record only when motion is detected in Record Mode. Motion email notification option. (in-app upgrade)
Over 1800+ different makes/models supported (more than any other app). Includes cameras from canon dlink edimax levelone linksys sony trendnet. Also dvrs from night owl qsee swann zmodo and lots of old discontinued devices.
Visit my website for complete device support list:
√ Want to complete your Pokédex?
√ Want to amaze your friends with an awesome Pokémon team?
√ Want to create a Dream Team for Random Matchup ?
√ Tired of endless Leveling up, EVs training and Breeding?
√ Want to be the best Trainer out there?
With PokéCreator, you can achieve all of these and more. You can create any Pokemon from scratch by editing its:
↪ Held Item
↪ Stats (EVs and IVs)
↪ OT information
↪ And much more...
You can receive your Pokemon on : Nintendo DS, Nintendo DSi, Nintendo DS Lite, Nintendo DSi XL, Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo 3DS XL. in order to use this service, the only requirement, is that your game console can connect to Internet.
PokéCreator is an unofficial utility App to be used for informational and entertainment purposes only. PokéCreator is in no way affiliated with Nintendo. Pokémon is a registered trademark of Nintendo.
"Minimalistic, non-intrusive, and very functional" - XDA Developer TV
"The greatest discovery you will make" - Android Authority
It's fast, functional, fluid, and customizable to your liking. Populate the sidebar with your favorite apps, and simply swipe in from the edge of the screen to gain instant access to the apps you use most. Simple - yet elegant.
- Pin apps & toggles to the Sidebar (Limited to 8 total)
- Live running apps and running indicators (Pro)
- Task management allows killing running apps (swipe running apps out to kill them) (Pro)
- Customized colors, opacity, sizes, and positions (Pro)
- Starts on boot
- Minimal RAM fingerprint and affect on battery life
- Ongoing notification can be disabled(4.1+) / made invisible (Pro)
- Many widgets to choose from (Home, App Drawer, Wi-Fi, Mobile Data, Bluetooth, GPS, Sound, Rotation, Brightness, Torch, Play/Pause/Skip music)
Sidebar Pro lifts the limitations put on the lite version and opens access to new customizability as well as functionality - elevating sidebar, to its most impeccable and pure state.
Sidebar Pro offers the full set of features.
- Unlimited items!
- Right side swipe!
- Live Running apps!
- Live Running indicators!
- Task Management!
- Lock items!
- Custom icons!
- Full settings!
- Adjust width!
- Adjust opacity!
- Choose color scheme!
- Disable notification! (Hidden by default on rooted devices)
Sidebar is in constant development. Development began as soon as the idea stemmed well before the debut of Ubuntu Phone and recent such apps. The developer ensures a smooth and polished experience. User experience & simplicity are key tp making Sidebar the perfect multitasking app for Android. Follow the development on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2152373
- Sidebar won Best Application at CodeDay Seattle hosted by StudentRND.
- Sidebar was showcased on the front page of XDA as well as on XDA TV
- Sidebar was also the best among Android Authority's Top 7 Apps of the week
- Sidebar was reviewed by AddictiveTips
- Sidebar was reviewed by LifeHacker
- Sidebar won the showdown with a competitor on XDA TV!
It prevents Android from killing Sidebar. Without it, sidebar could not run forever in the foreground and would eventually be closed.
*New Backgrounds added*
With Power Widget you gain quick access to most of your important settings.
And most important it is highly customizable. Change background transparency, the order of your toggles or even how much toggles you put on your toggle bar is up to you.
Airplane (Please note that toggling airplane mode on/off is no longer possible as of Android 4.2.)
Bluetooth (only >2.x)
Lock Pattern (<2.2)
Brightness Slider (with auto for >2.x)
Sync (only >2.x)
GPS (since 2.x link to the settings page)
2G/3G (since 2.x link to the settings page)
- On some devices you might need to restart you device before Power Widget appears in your widget list.
- If you purchase the regular version of Power Widget, please uninstall this version afterwards to get rid of the notification messages (not necessary when you unlock the trial version).
- Power Wiget lite is still free and works without restriction as it used to, but it keeps reminding you to purchase the unlock key. Therefore, we decided to call it a lite rather than a free app.
Boot Shell act as an alternative for devices which have ROMs/Kernels without init.d support.
It does not have any predefined functions, but the commands you enter can make it a very versatile app with unlimited possibilities.
Some of its possible applications -
-Backup apps to SD card
-Trim file system (fstrim utility, fix lags)
-Tweak GPU, CPU, I/O, Display parameters
-Load kernel modules
and a lot more
You can add any number of shell commands or script files, which can be executed at boot. That's not all, you can also save commands as favourites that you intend to use frequently, but don't want it to be executed at every boot. You can execute them any time you want from this app.
Completely ad/spam free and will always be.
█ Prerequisites -
Explanation for Permissions -
-> Read/Write USB Storage - Allow the Shell commands to read/write on Device Storage, modify execute script files
-> SuperUser Permission - To Execute Shell Commands
-> Run at Startup - To be able to execute Shell commands at Boot
* Supports AES, Serpent, Twofish encryption algorithms.
* SHA-512, RIPEMD-160, Whirlpool hash algorithms.
* Encrypt/decrypt any kind of file.
* TrueCrypt(R) compatible container files.
* All the standard file operations supported.
* You can use share (send to) functions to encrypt photos from gallery or videos from media player, etc.
* Open source
If you want to use your TrueCrypt container in Eds you should use the following settings when creating the container.
Encryption algorithm: AES or Serpent or Twofish
Hash algorithm: SHA-512 or RIPEMD-160 or Whirlpool
File system: FAT
Please, send your suggestions, feature requests and error reports to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Over 5,000,000 users have already enjoyed Super Task Killer FREE. Join them and Download Free Now!
☆ BEST ALTERNATIVE ☆
4 reasons to "Kill" other Task Killer/Task Manager:
+ Not only saves your battery & memory by killing apps but itself uses much less battery than others. This kind of app should be the smallest one on your Android device;
+ Tells you clearly which apps have been killed and how much memory has been recovered;
+ Multiple languages supported such as: English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian and so on;
+ Supports android phones with Android 2.0/2.1 (Eclair), Android 2.2 (Froyo), Android 2.3+ (Ginger Bread), Android 3.0 (Honeycomb), Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), Android 4.1/4.1/4.3 (Jelly Bean);
+ Protects your Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy mini, HTC One X, HTC One S, LG, Motorola Droid, Huawei etc.
☆ WHY KILL TASKS ☆
+ Save battery:
- Some cool games and apps really use up your battery fast, STK kills them with just one click;
- Keep Facebook and Twitter details safe after logging in through a browser. STK will close the browsers completely to protect your account and privacy safe.
+ Speed up phone’s performance:
- It is easy to fill your Android with apps once you first get it, but the more apps you have, the slower your Android will become. STK kills the apps that you aren’t using, thereby freeing up memory to be used by more important apps.
- As some apps always auto start, you can set an auto kill in your STK to regularly kill them!
☆ FEATURES ☆
Download the free Super Task Killer from NQ Mobile to get the following:
+ Task killer, kill running tasks and apps;
+ Auto-kill tasks at set times;
+ One click kill-task widget;
+ Set a different security level of apps or programs running in the background.
Dear, if you've run into any issues, feel free to send feedback to us other than 1 star.
Note 1: For android 2.2 and later version, STK cannot kill services; you have to force stop them. If you kill them with STK, services might restart.
Note 2: Installing the following apps such as Advanced Task Killer, ES Task Manager, Automatic Task Killer, Task Manager, Mobo Task Killer, Juice Defender, Clean Master, Cleaner, Battery Booster, GO cleaner & task Manager, RAM Booster & Battery Power Booster together with STK may make your phone unstable or cause potential conflict.
This is only useful on Android 1.5 and lower. If you have a newer version of Android you should use the completely redesigned 'Close Everything 2', also available on the market: it can reliably close applications, shows running processes, and lets you choose what to close.
Tutorials are available in official site www.folderorganizer.net
Permissions are needed to read contacts and bookmarks, create direct call shortcuts and download new icons
Folder Organizer can't be moved to sd card because it contains widgets (see Android documentation for details).
Please restart your home replacement or your device if you see wrong icons on home after a version update
You can protect applications or parts of an application using AndLock.
In real-time mode you can protect virtually anything.
This trial allows you to add 7 protection rules.
BarTender allows you to easily add shortcuts. This way your favorite contacts, applications and other available shortcuts are always easy to access no matter what application you are in.
Load/Save to SDCard.
To run scripts as SU you will need a rooted phone.
For more information see the xda website below.
You can protect applications or parts of an application using AndLock.
In real-time mode you can protect virtually anything.
* Want to try before you buy? Search for AndLock trial *
For custom icons use "ShorterCut"
* Make sure to exclude from any taskmanager *