Schooltas is the award-winning app that enables students and teachers to learn and teach with digital text and workbooks by combining eBook functionalities with a social layer and powerful classroom tools.
Schooltas is an eBook reader that
- allows you to draw and write on your books,
- can be used on multiple tablets and laptops,
- offers a personal notebook,
- includes a social layer that enables you to add & share YouTube-videos, notes, web links and pictures,
- facilitates classroom tools that makes reviewing homework easy & fun and enables to create wordwebs,
- includes and an award centre
The Schooltas team believes that learning is about more than an eBook. Learning is all about sharing information. Teachers and students work and learn together, in and outside classrooms. Therefore our goal is to develop a powerful set of classroom tools to empower learning.
Schooltas is used in 150 schools in the Netherlands, Switzerland, Saudi Arabia, and Denmark.
Would you like to experience Schooltas? Download the app, create an account, activate a demo bundle and you’re ready to go!
Are you a publisher and do you want to join Cambridge University Press, Hueber and the other Schooltas partners? Contact Jeroen Munk at www.schooltas.net/en