How to Play:
To destroy a comet or asteroid just tap on it. In competition mode you can also use medic aid(to fill your health points), slow motion(to slow the time) or nuclear bomb(all comets and asteroids will explode). You can buy nuclear bombs, slow motions and medic aids with virtual money in our shop.
If you have troubles in completing last 3 levels in single player mode you can go to competition mode and buy some extra slow motion packages or nuclear bombs.
Try to achieve all of Achievements and get as high Top Score as you can in Competition mode.
- Google Play Services(Leaderboard and Achievements)
- Shop(You can buy nuclear bombs, slow motion and medic aid)
- Animations(comets and asteroids explosions)
- Space themed background music
- 6 level in single player mode
- easy gameplay(tap enemy objects to destroy them)
If you like Earth defense 2: Apocalypse, please give it a rate and review.
I hope that you will have fun with playing Earth defense 2: Apocalypse while destroying comets and asteroids in universe.
▪ Story mode (4 chapters, 28 missions)
▪ 'Infinite' wave based arcade mode.
▪ More than 10 bosses to battle with trough both Arcade and Story mode.
▪ Unlocks and upgrades for both modes.
▪ 25 Story mode achievements.
▪ Online Highscores tables.
▪ Redeem/promotional codes.
▪ Configurable controls layout.
▪ Hordes of aliens!
▪▪ General Notice:
Even trough the game is set as High Definition, it CAN be played on low-res devices as well, but this is not recommended as you will have a much more rich experience on a HD screen; due to the size of controls, objects and effects in the game.
Go follow on Twitter @manu_etchegaray (if you want to chat) or @InvaderGames for possible free redeem codes!
Windows version of the game is available at our website and Desura;
Also dont forget to rate & share, to support future dvelopement of Indie games :)
More from developer
Blue Planet: Earth combines classic arcade game-play combined with the 3d graphic capabilities of modern hand-held devices.
The game is optimized for play on smart-phones and tablets. Switch smoothly between portrait and landscape orientation and select your favourite touch control system or play with a keyboard.
This free version has no ads(!) but the paid version has extra level variety and weapon power-ups.