"MultiTouch Tester" shows your touch points with a nice UI and keep the maximum count on screen.
Some devices may have problems with multi-touch. (Touch points closing to each other or crossing the same axes will get reverse action, etc.)
Any problems or suggestions?
Please feel free to contact us.
Featues of Multi Touch screen tester free:
- Control the multi touch capacities of your different devices.
- Easy and clear interface.
- Application optimized for tablet
- Compare your device with your friend and family
- Control the multi touch capacities with more than 20 points (for each one colored circles).
Your touch screen will not have secrets anymore for you! Enjoy Multi Touch screen tester
=> If you have any idea to improve this app don't hesitate to share!
The Android SDK is packed with many debugging and tracing tools which are mainly focused on CPU usage and memory footprint.
Dr. Power uses the very same methods that Android uses for calculating battery consumption (in the Settings app), but gives developers greater insight by showing specific battery power usage for every aspect of an application, in both percentages and absolute numbers (mA).
Dr. Power breaks down battery power usage by:
1. Processes - Breakdown of User, System and Foreground time
2. Battery usage caused by processing during Wakelock - Breakdown of User, System and Foreground time
3. Sensors (GPS, Proximity, Orientation, Gyro, etc.) - Breakdown of operating time
4. Data Usage - Breakdown of data received and sent
* An absolute power consumption estimation presented per each component in (mA).
When the end user of an application notices battery drainage, you will be able to use Dr. Power to mimic the specific situation that was causing the drainage, as well as the type of phone used. In this way, you can use feedback to continuously make your applications more battery efficient, in all scenarios and on all devices.
We hope you enjoy this tool as much as we have.
Have you ever wondered why an app or game you hear people raving about doesn't show up in the market for you? Chances are the developer has chosen to not add your device to the list of supported devices.
Perhaps there is an app that is offering some sort of special offer to a particular device or brand of devices, and you are one of the unfortunate ones who does not have said brand or device.
Well, if either of these scenarios has happened to you, then there is something you can do about it without shelling out more money on another device. Device Spoofer allows you to spoof your device to make it appear to be a completely different device. It's as easy as:
1. Backup your current device info.
2. Select a device to spoof.
3. Press "Spoof Selected Device".
Device Spoofer contains an ever growing database of devices and with the help of other users that database can stay up to date and contain all the information needed to spoof just about any other Android device.
For the market to see your device as the newly spoofed one, you must download an app from the market first. Once you do that the device seems to get registered under your account and will then show up as the spoofed device.
** NOTICE **
Developers may have a good reason for not supporting your actual device. Please do not contact them if you have an issue with their app or game. Chances are good that if it doesn't work right on your device, the developer was aware of this problem and chose to not support it. With that in mind please enjoy!
** ISSUES **
If you have any problems or issues using this app, please feel free to use the "Send Email" link provided in the Android Market. Please don't leave a comment if you are having any problems with this app. Email me instead so that I can work with you to fix the problem. This app was developed and tested on multiple devices, including the Nexus One and custom ROMs.
These are just a few scenarios. You can create your own rules.
Dear users, I am aware of crash issues happen on some phones and will try my best to fix it. As this doesn't happen on my 3 devices, it makes debugging really difficult. Please bear with me while I try to fix this.
Btw, debug log only helps in understanding app behaviour but not if application crashes. Please submit the crash report when it happens. I will need your help and understanding to improve this app. Thanks.
Profile Scheduler lets you change volume, wireless and other phone settings quickly and easily.
Simply set and forget!
Activate profile by just a click or by rules : Scheduler, Location(GPS or Network [cells, Wifi, cell-id]), Calendar, Headset, Car Dock, Power, Battery Level, Wifi, Bluetooth, Orientation, Periodic Timer, or a countdown timer! You can even set the priority for the rules.
It comes with 5 default profiles: Normal, Meeting, Silent, Night and Outdoor. If you don’t like them, simply change them or create your own. You may consider the following profiles:
Car – GPS on, Bluetooth on, Wi-Fi off, screen never timeout.
Power Saver – Mobile data, WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth off, low brightness, short screen timeout, auto-sync off
The following profile settings are supported:
- Volume for ringtone, notification, alarm, media, voice and system
- Vibrate for incoming call and notification
- Phone Ringtone
- Notification Ringtone
- Airplane mode (Issue on 4.3 and 4.4)
- Mobile Data
- GPS (May not work on some phones due to Google blocking it)
- Speaker Mode
- Haptic Feedback
- Audible touch tone
- Brightness - Automatic, Default or Custom
- Screen timeout - 30 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes, Never
- Wallpaper from Gallery or File Manager.
- Launch app
- Close app
- 2 widgets
- Support 'Volume Locker'
- Backup & Restore user data
- Option for to disable rule/whitelist
- Rule prioritization
- 12/24 hours display
- Countdown timer
- Lock active profile
- Rule prioritization
- Whitelist contacts: customise ringer/sms volume for certain contacts regardless of profile. Can be used as blacklist. (Known issue: unable to suppress vibration)
- Save location (paid version)
- Activate profile through widget (paid version)
- Profile shortcut (paid version)
We (just myself) have been trying very hard to improve this app and your support is very important. If you like the app, please help me share it with your friends.
For bug report, please refer to:
For suggestion, please refer to:
Full features and without ads:
- unlimited rules
- save location
- up to 50 whitelist contacts
- widget to activate and lock profile, activate countdown timer
- profile shortcut
Users are encouraged to try out the free version before purchase!
Follow us on Twitter @wetpalm4android.
The app fetches the Secure Android ID, Google Service Framework(GSF) ID, UUID, IMEI from the device. All the Ids are unique to each device. More features will be added in upcoming releases.
Now you don't need to search any of your device information on the internet.
This app is most convenient way to find all the information you require about your android device.
Its includes features like Device info, Battery info, Network, Wifi, Bluetooth info, Memory info.
Main Features :-
1.Device Info :- Android OS, Model No., Boot loader, Radio Version, Change List, Density, Screen resolution etc.
2.Battery Info :- Status ,Plug, Temperature, Health, Technology, Voltage of battery etc.
3.Network Info :- Turn data ON/OFF, Country, Operator Details, Roaming ON/OFF, IMEI & IMSI No., Sim Serial No., Cell
4.WiFi Info :- Turn WIFI ON/OFF, Mac address, I.P Address, Speed, Signal strength etc.
5.Bluetooth Info :- Turn Bluetooth ON/OFF. Name and address of your bluetooth.
6.Memory Info :- Internal Memory, External Memory, Ram usage. Used memory, Total memory, Available memory, Percentage of
internal and external memory. Currently how much RAM is used.
9.Settings :- Just on the click of a button you can change and manage settings of Bluetooth, Wifi, Network, Memory etc.
Are you fed up with frequently changing the phone mode manually?
Then this app will make your phone smarter by changing the phone mode automatically based on configurations. You just need to set the time(start and end), day and mode(silent/vibrate/normal) then rest of the things are taken care by this app.
- Quite simple and easy to use
- No special permissions required
- Small is size (less than 400 KB)
- Last but not the least, It's FREE !!!
If you love this app, feel free to DONATE to the developers. This will help us to improve the app and come up with new such apps.
For comments/suggestions, contact "email@example.com"
Few Reviews: (★★★★★)
- Good app for regularly changing of profiles time to time
- Perfect, simple, functional The developer did a good job focusing on the functionality and not filling with frills. Very easy to use and just what I needed. It puts the phone in silent mode when I go to bed and turns it back on again in the morning.
- Very good Highly configurable. Since this is an Android smart phone I always use. So do not spend one night at a time during the day, there is the usual quiet tevekwnysegem never left the mute
- Perfect! Works great on LG G3. Wanted a good profile scheduler to auto-activate vibration profile from midnight to morning in certain days and this app does the job. Thank you!
- Simple and neat
- Simply good The app is kept fairly minimalist, but allows me that I can go on working days at other times between the profiles than on weekends. Had this once used other apps, but which do not really get clear with Android 5.0.1. That being said, Google has here the access possibilities further restricted so that change really except between the 3 predefined sound profiles, hardly anything is left over. This change has mastered this app here properly.
- Good jobs It make my life easier
- Very Useful, Simple I was looking for an that will mute my phone for a particular time window. This app does exactly that. Another good part is, no unwanted permissions are needed to install this app. 5/5.
- Cool app! Tiny and useful, that's what I need!)
- Does the job very well, and it's free I was looking for an app to mute the phone at different times, and dates. This one does the job well.
- Nighttime silent mode Awesome app. Don't have to remember to silence my phone at night
- Profile scheduler Just perfect, everything I need.
- Tried and tested! Working nicely! Simple and straightforward! Perfect! Thanks!
- Excellent 5 stars for this simple, effective and minimalistic application.
- Great job. They simply do the job. Occupy little space, not bothering with anything. No claims for access to anything. Thumbs Up!
- good my phone was ringing in the quite class room but now it's never happend thank you very much
- Works Been using this app for a while, has yet to disappoint :)
- Very practical application. I'm doing very well for the job. It is easy to use
- Awesome. Thanks guys Was missing my simple Sony profile scheduler. This app is even better and simpler
- Great app Was searching such an application.happy to find it.and the initial experience is good.hope it will remain the same. It could b much better if profiles include different options like sms notifications and calls.even otherwise the application is appreciable
- Excellent Yes I got what I want, Just make one time setting and forgot about profile changing. Excellent work hats off guys. Only one in Google play which is the best profile manager.
An ideal tool for developers, customer support and user.
NOTE: this app doesn't send your ID to the internet so your information is safe.
For paranoid users, you can get Device ID without any network permission at :
This will disable Local IP Address and MAC address.
Google Services Framework Key ID
Subscriber ID (IMSI)
SIM Card Serial
WiFi MAC Address
Ethernet MAC Address
Bluetooth MAC Address
Bluetooth Paired MAC Address
Device Build Fingerprint
Please leave some suggestion.
Permission Explanation :
INTERNET is used to get your local IP address
BLUETOOTH is used to get your Bluetooth MAC address
READ_PHONE_STATE is used to get your IMEI, IMSI and SIM Serial
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE is used to get your MAC address
READ_GSERVICES is used to get your Google Services Framework ID
You are allowed to disable the permission using root app such as Permission Manager if you are paranoid
For user that wanted to get both SIM Serial in DUAL SIM Phone, The default SDK does not have support to handle dual SIM phones. The function will only return one number, most likely from the first active SIM card.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/evozi/
Beta Testing Group :
Instead of rating 1 or 2 star,please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment so that we can fix or improve it.
1. Check basic status of device: available RAM/ROM, free SD card space, Battery & CPU status.
2. Kill processes to free memory
3. Cool apps recommendation to help you meet with more amazing apps.
System Profiler displays real time graphs that can be set from 1 - 10 second refresh interval. The Device Information screen shows you detailed information about your Android device including OS Version, Wifi and cellular network information and Battery Status.
You can also see al the processes that are currently running on the device.
This application provides all your software and hardware information section wise.
Application contains following device information parameters:
- Android system
- Device identity
- CPU information
By Using 'Device Information' application you can send your all device information as a CSV file to anybody via different mail clients like Box, Gmail, Email, Drive, Skype, etc.
For any suggestions or issues please contact me.
Recent discoveries of the Obad family of malware show that malicious apps can leverage an Android vulnerability to hide themselves from discovery and removal more details: http://blog.trendmicro.com/trendlabs-security-intelligence/cybercriminals-improve-android-malware-stealth-routines-with-obad/
This app will scan your device for the hidden malware and aid you in removing the device administrator setting so you can remove the malware.
The CSV export writes to the folder: /mnt/sdcard/Android/data/de.dinardo.android.device.manager/files/devices_n.csv
The export format changed slightly, so files exported prior Version 1.1.0 cannot be imported.
Download and run the Device Switch app on your old device and your new BlackBerry 10 device, connect them both to the same Wi-Fi network, and follow the on-screen prompts.
Device Switch transfers the following information:
* Contacts (including contact photos, birthdays, etc.)
* Calendar (including recurring entries)
Once your devices are on the same Wi-Fi network, the Device Switch app automatically discovers them. Follow the instructions to connect them and start the transfer. This is an easy way to get you up and running on your new device quickly.
For a demo on using Breadcrumbs integration:
For help on preparing off-line maps checkout:
In the evening when you plug your phone in the charger this app will mute your phone. That way you won't wake up accidentally after an email or unexpected phone call.
In the morning the sound back will turn back on. That way you won't miss anything important by leaving your phone on quiet by accident.