This app allows you to change your devices ANDROID_ID value. It does this by using the secure settings API system.
To use this system, the app attempts to grant itself the WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS permission.
The app includes a backup and restore feature, as well as a generate feature.
I have set the price of this app to GBP4.00. This is converted to all supported currencies just before publication, using the exchange rate at that time. New EU regulations mean Google is required to charge VAT in EU countries, so EU countries will have VAT added on to GBP4.00 (at your countries rate) - I have no control over this.
Have you ever wondered why an app or game you hear people raving about doesn't show up in the market for you? Chances are the developer has chosen to not add your device to the list of supported devices.
Perhaps there is an app that is offering some sort of special offer to a particular device or brand of devices, and you are one of the unfortunate ones who does not have said brand or device.
Well, if either of these scenarios has happened to you, then there is something you can do about it without shelling out more money on another device. Device Spoofer allows you to spoof your device to make it appear to be a completely different device. It's as easy as:
1. Backup your current device info.
2. Select a device to spoof.
3. Press "Spoof Selected Device".
Device Spoofer contains an ever growing database of devices and with the help of other users that database can stay up to date and contain all the information needed to spoof just about any other Android device.
For the market to see your device as the newly spoofed one, you must download an app from the market first. Once you do that the device seems to get registered under your account and will then show up as the spoofed device.
** NOTICE **
Developers may have a good reason for not supporting your actual device. Please do not contact them if you have an issue with their app or game. Chances are good that if it doesn't work right on your device, the developer was aware of this problem and chose to not support it. With that in mind please enjoy!
** ISSUES **
If you have any problems or issues using this app, please feel free to use the "Send Email" link provided in the Android Market. Please don't leave a comment if you are having any problems with this app. Email me instead so that I can work with you to fix the problem. This app was developed and tested on multiple devices, including the Nexus One and custom ROMs.
An ideal tool for developers, customer support and user.
NOTE: this app doesn't send your ID to the internet so your information is safe.
For paranoid users, you can get Device ID without any network permission at :
This will disable Local IP Address and MAC address.
Google Services Framework Key ID
Subscriber ID (IMSI)
SIM Card Serial
WiFi MAC Address
Ethernet MAC Address
Bluetooth MAC Address
Bluetooth Paired MAC Address
Device Build Fingerprint
Please leave some suggestion.
Permission Explanation :
INTERNET is used to get your local IP address
BLUETOOTH is used to get your Bluetooth MAC address
READ_PHONE_STATE is used to get your IMEI, IMSI and SIM Serial
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE is used to get your MAC address
READ_GSERVICES is used to get your Google Services Framework ID
You are allowed to disable the permission using root app such as Permission Manager if you are paranoid
For user that wanted to get both SIM Serial in DUAL SIM Phone, The default SDK does not have support to handle dual SIM phones. The function will only return one number, most likely from the first active SIM card.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/evozi/
Beta Testing Group :
Instead of rating 1 or 2 star,please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment so that we can fix or improve it.
The app fetches the Secure Android ID, Google Service Framework(GSF) ID, UUID, IMEI from the device. All the Ids are unique to each device. More features will be added in upcoming releases.
• Six fast-loading profiling presets
• Runs on devices with any processor, including Snapdragon, Exynos, MediaTek and Tegra.
• Real-time view of individual CPU cores
• View network usage (cellular and Wi-Fi)
• Overlays appear on top of applications being profiled
• Monitor GPU frequency and load
• Advanced mode to manually select data points and save data for later analysis
• Displays battery power in mW 
Note: Support for additional languages is planned later this year. Please consider this as you review Trepn Profiler.
Advanced Mode Features
• Profile your device or a single app
• Choose from up to 33 different data points
• Offline data analysis – Save profiling data so you can analyze it at a later time
• Displays absolute or delta battery power measurements in mW or mA 
• View profiling data four different ways
• Display two data points in a single overlay
• Settings, data points and overlays can be saved for quick access
• Data collection interval can be increased to reduce load and allow longer profiling sessions
Special Features for Developers
• Android Intents - Trepn Profiler can display markers from your code alongside other data points to pinpoint the cause of power and processor spikes
• External control - You can start or stop profiling from an external script or another Android application, a big advantage in automated testing environments
• Per-rail power measurements - When used with supported Snapdragon Mobile Development Platforms (MDPs), Trepn Profiler can display the power consumed by individual components such as the CPU, GPU, LCD backlight, camera, storage/SD Card, Wi-Fi/Bluetooth, and more
 Battery power readings are only available on supported devices
 Not all data points are available on all devices. Data points may change depending on manufacturer and chipset.
This app is new to Google Play. If you encounter any issues, please give us a chance to resolve them. We can be reached at: email@example.com
• Quick Start Guide: http://bit.ly/trepn-quickstart
• Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): http://bit.ly/trepn-faq
• Devices that report accurate battery power: http://bit.ly/trepn-batterysupport
• Permissions explained: http://bit.ly/trepn-permissions
• Release notes: http://bit.ly/trepn-releasenotes
• Overview video: https://youtu.be/JkYBrKd1j8Q
• More Information: http://bit.ly/trepn-qdn
XPOSED FRAMEWORK REQUIRED
IF You dont know What is XPOSED Framework then do not try this application (it wont work)
I read about the Xposed framework in xda and other websites.some websites have really good tutorials about it.So what I understand is that we can modify a function and its return values using the Xposed Framework.
I have created and Xposed Module For Changing (MASKING) the IMEI No of the Phone
Change Means How Other Application gets the IMEI No of the device using below code
TelephonyManager telephonyManager = (TelephonyManager)getSystemService(Context.TELEPHONY_SERVICE);
As you all know,The Value is not permanent as it is an Xposed Module :)
Enable module in xposed framework
Come back to app and enter new value
Go to xposed module
Open framework page
Do a soft reboot
Open the app
And you can see new value
IMEI / MEID
Subscriber ID (IMSI)
SIM Card Serial
WiFi MAC Address
Bluetooth MAC Address
Ethernet MAC Address
(Android is a trademark of Google Inc.)
*Backup file is stored in SDCard, so you can easy bring to anywhere to store, and also restore to other devices.
*Device ID Changer will automatic genarates a new ID for you, however, you can also create you own ID :)
*NOTE: Remember to allow Device ID Changer on your supperuser.
**NOTE2: This app work perfect on Genymotion, and not guarantee on others devices. Feel free to refunds if it can't help you (sorry :( )
If you want the source code, feel free to email me :)
Google Service Framework Android ID
A 64-bit number generated on the device's first log in and remains constant for the lifetime of the device. (Changes on factory reset)
A hardware serial number, if available. Usually this value is 'null' or 'unknown'
Settings.Secure.ANDROID_ID (available for Android >= 2.3)
A 64-bit number generated on the device's first boot and should remain constant for the lifetime of the device. ( value may change if a factory reset is performed on the device.)
Using telephony Manager
This is null if device ID is not available i.e. non calling Tablets.
Universal Unique Identifier Generated by this application)
A 8-4-4-4-12 digit hex string, that represents a Universal Unique Identifier for the device.
The Android SDK is packed with many debugging and tracing tools which are mainly focused on CPU usage and memory footprint.
Dr. Power uses the very same methods that Android uses for calculating battery consumption (in the Settings app), but gives developers greater insight by showing specific battery power usage for every aspect of an application, in both percentages and absolute numbers (mA).
Dr. Power breaks down battery power usage by:
1. Processes - Breakdown of User, System and Foreground time
2. Battery usage caused by processing during Wakelock - Breakdown of User, System and Foreground time
3. Sensors (GPS, Proximity, Orientation, Gyro, etc.) - Breakdown of operating time
4. Data Usage - Breakdown of data received and sent
* An absolute power consumption estimation presented per each component in (mA).
When the end user of an application notices battery drainage, you will be able to use Dr. Power to mimic the specific situation that was causing the drainage, as well as the type of phone used. In this way, you can use feedback to continuously make your applications more battery efficient, in all scenarios and on all devices.
We hope you enjoy this tool as much as we have.
The app contains a large library of boot logos for you to easily install. This app requires root permission and your device must be on the support list (see below).
This app, along with many more features, is also available in ROM Toolbox Pro.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't rate the app poorly. Instead email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond quickly and provide friendly support.
Droid World Edition
System Profiler displays real time graphs that can be set from 1 - 10 second refresh interval. The Device Information screen shows you detailed information about your Android device including OS Version, Wifi and cellular network information and Battery Status.
You can also see al the processes that are currently running on the device.
If you have any suggestions, feel free to email Gryphon and let us know what you want to see added to the app, and we will implement it as soon as we can.
These are just a few scenarios. You can create your own rules.
Dear users, I am aware of crash issues happen on some phones and will try my best to fix it. As this doesn't happen on my 3 devices, it makes debugging really difficult. Please bear with me while I try to fix this.
Btw, debug log only helps in understanding app behaviour but not if application crashes. Please submit the crash report when it happens. I will need your help and understanding to improve this app. Thanks.
Profile Scheduler lets you change volume, wireless and other phone settings quickly and easily.
Simply set and forget!
Activate profile by just a click or by rules : Scheduler, Location(GPS or Network [cells, Wifi, cell-id]), Calendar, Headset, Car Dock, Power, Battery Level, Wifi, Bluetooth, Orientation, Periodic Timer, or a countdown timer! You can even set the priority for the rules.
It comes with 5 default profiles: Normal, Meeting, Silent, Night and Outdoor. If you don’t like them, simply change them or create your own. You may consider the following profiles:
Car – GPS on, Bluetooth on, Wi-Fi off, screen never timeout.
Power Saver – Mobile data, WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth off, low brightness, short screen timeout, auto-sync off
The following profile settings are supported:
- Volume for ringtone, notification, alarm, media, voice and system
- Vibrate for incoming call and notification
- Phone Ringtone
- Notification Ringtone
- Airplane mode (Issue on 4.3 and 4.4)
- Mobile Data
- GPS (May not work on some phones due to Google blocking it)
- Speaker Mode
- Haptic Feedback
- Audible touch tone
- Brightness - Automatic, Default or Custom
- Screen timeout - 30 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes, Never
- Wallpaper from Gallery or File Manager.
- Launch app
- Close app
- 2 widgets
- Support 'Volume Locker'
- Backup & Restore user data
- Option for to disable rule/whitelist
- Rule prioritization
- 12/24 hours display
- Countdown timer
- Lock active profile
- Rule prioritization
- Whitelist contacts: customise ringer/sms volume for certain contacts regardless of profile. Can be used as blacklist. (Known issue: unable to suppress vibration)
- Save location (paid version)
- Activate profile through widget (paid version)
- Profile shortcut (paid version)
We (just myself) have been trying very hard to improve this app and your support is very important. If you like the app, please help me share it with your friends.
For bug report, please refer to:
For suggestion, please refer to:
Full features and without ads:
- unlimited rules
- save location
- up to 50 whitelist contacts
- widget to activate and lock profile, activate countdown timer
- profile shortcut
Users are encouraged to try out the free version before purchase!
Follow us on Twitter @wetpalm4android.
For a demo on using Breadcrumbs integration:
For help on preparing off-line maps checkout:
In the evening when you plug your phone in the charger this app will mute your phone. That way you won't wake up accidentally after an email or unexpected phone call.
In the morning the sound back will turn back on. That way you won't miss anything important by leaving your phone on quiet by accident.