Lap Board to use by speed skating, but you can use it for example also at track cycling.
The Lap Board app consists of several components:
Half lap board
• To make a lap board consisting of two tablets. But has as disadvantage that you don’t use the computational power of your tablet.
• One tablet is enough to make a lap board.
Lap board New
• One tablet is enough to make a lap board, but that is not all. There are two stopwatches at this screen, with the help of these stopwatches it is possible to calculate the expected final time of the skater.
• Show speed skate schedules as columns. In the app are schedules present for the 1000m/1500m/3000m/5000m and 10000m, but it is also possible to use your own schedules.
• Same as column schedules, but one schedule is now represented as a row.
• One stopwatch. It is possible to switch between to skaters, but the double stopwatch is more convenient for two skaters.
• To easily time two skaters.
• To enter the times of a skater.
• To calculate the point from a skater. This part is also available as “Speed Skate Points” in the Google Play Store.
• Enter the times of multiple skaters at a competition to see their rankings.
• Show homemade texts to your skaters.
• Export the schedule (times) of the current skater or the schedules of all skaters you coached without exiting the app. These schedules are made when you use the stopwatches at the “Lap board New” screen, the “Stopwatch”, the “Double stopwatch” or the “Manual input”.
• It is also possible to export the entered competition and import it again at a later time. This can come in handy if you want to switch between several competitions.
At http://www.sschaats.nl/app_pagina/rondebord_en.html you can find a short tutorial where you learn to use the “Lap board New” screen. More tutorials will follow in several weeks.