For fans of TV, and EZTV, this free, dedicated app is a must-have.
Caffeine is a small application that will keep your screen on while you tilts the device at the specific angle range.
Caffeine comes with the override switch which will keep you screen on while toggled.
Caffeine can be configured to keep the screen on while using specific applications.
Support Android 2.2 to L.
enables stay awake,
- if plugged in to AC/USB
To work the stay awake "if plugged in to AC/USB" mode, please unplug your device from AC/USB and check the box; then plug in again.
- viewing map when driving a car
- playing movies or slideshow
- developing apps
* may not work on custom ROM.
Insomnia keeps your device and screen awake, either by your command or automatically from physical connections and active calls.
- Configurable activation through common events:
- Active incoming and outgoing phone calls
- Charging via AC or USB
- Headset connected
- Connection to a USB host
- Options to disable when your battery starts running low
- Notification icon for quick toggling
- Restores on device boot
- Wifi lock
Automatic triggers are disabled by default except for USB connections. Headset connection trigger requires a small background service to listen for the events.
Requires permission to view phone call states to allow for automatic activation during calls (functionality disabled by default).
Tags: keep awake, screen awake, keep active, insomnia, caffeine
**To uninstall the app, please go to the setting page and click the "Remove device administrator" button**
With over 2 million of users and over 30 languages support, Screen Off and Lock is the No.1 screen off application in Google Play Store.
Screen Off and Lock allows you to switch off your devices from:
1. Launcher shortcut
2. Launcher widget 1x1 - 4x4, resizable in Android 4.0+ (Also available in lock screen for Android 4.2+) (Donate version)
4. Floating button over all apps! (Double tap to use it) (Donate version)
5. Search button (if your device has it)
1. Screen off animation (including the most famous Old TV style)
2. Screen lock/unlock sound effect
3. Screen off vibration
For those who cannot see the screen off animation even the app is reinstalled, please follow the procedures below:
Android 4.x: Go to "Setting > Developer options > Transition animation", and then select 1x for this option.
Android 2.x, Make sure you selected the option "All animations" under "Settings > Display > Animation".
Most options are FREE and donator options are cheaper than simillar app on the store!
Download our new app Auto Exec! Easy Tasker! Stay Alive! donators get 10% rebate on Auto Exec! Easy Tasker.
Keep your screen on when your device is running your GPS application, favorite remote control, playing a movie or slideshow, etc... Perfect to keep your screen on without dimming for application development. Your screen will never go back to sleep until you want it to...
Choose when you want your device to Stay Alive!:
• NEW: Full Android 5 (lollipop) support
• On except if one of the applications you selected is in foreground
• Only when you have power
• Even if you are running on batteries
• When one of the applications you selected is in foreground
• Can be automatically disabled when you connect to your car or desktop docking station
• Prevent or allow Stay Alive! to dim your screen when active
• Protect your battery with minimum battery level auto pause option
• Easily pause Stay Alive! when not needed from the notification zone. No need for a widget!
• NO annoying ADS!
• HOLO light and dark themes!
• NEW: Black screen floating clock
• Display a black screen to prevent screen lock and save battery on AMOLED screens. Just touch the screen to wake up.
• Auto start on boot
• Hide top bar icon (Android 4.1+)
• Automatically keep screen on when plugged even if configured to stay on for specific apps when unplugged
• Keep screen on even when locked
• Automatically pause SA! with proximity sensor
• Change config colors!
Easy power operation mode changes with the notification icons! It will show you which power mode you are using and allow you to quickly change between modes. You can also quickly activate the Stay Alive for specific application mode!
Stay Alive! will automatically disable itself then you manually turn off your device. It won't keep your screen on if your device wakes up when it receives a notification.
Stay Alive! will not change your display timeout value or brightness settings. It will prevent your device from going to sleep based on your needs.
We made this application Ad Free. Please, support this initiative by donating using the menu option in the application.
Please use our email address for support or feature requests, as comments on Play Store don't allow me to gather enough information or contact you.
Support Forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=46379475
Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/103504696247906095281
GET_TASKS - Needed to list applications you want to keep alive.
READ_PHONE_STATE - Needed to disable Stay Alive! if the device is off.
WAKE_LOCK - Needed to keep the device Alive!
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed to write the user configuration.
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed to read the user configuration.
BILLING - Needed for the donation option!
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Needed to auto start Stay Alive! on boot
Tags: Screen Alive, Screen Awake, Galaxy Dim, Brightness, Timeout
LifeHacker: "Plenty of apps save your battery life, but this one takes the idea to a whole new level"
During deepsleep mode, Wifi, 3G are turned off, background apps are stopped. Therefore, most apps are not working, including Facebook, Google Service, etc,. It then constantly wakes up in order to download email, sync Facebook status, etc,. It's defined by deepsleep frequency and woke up duration
In advanced mode (PRO), you can customize more parameters, including day/night settings, active period, screen timeout, sync strategy, ignored apps, etc,
☆ 5 pre-defined profiles: Gentle, Balance, Strong, Aggressive, Slumberer. They varies on frequency, duration and other settings. The former is less disruptive, but save less battery and vise versa
☆ Custom profile (PRO) - for advanced users. If you need more customization, select this profile and modify it
☆ Custom profile settings
- Separate between weekday vs weekend settings
- Frequency: device is turned on DS mode at a selected frequency
- Duration: device is woke up after for a selected duration after a each frequency cycle
- Wileless & network: control radio setting during DS on
- Sync: Control sync strategy and sync account, auto-sync
- Apps: Select apps that will be stopped during DS on
- CPU: Process twist - root only
- Night period: During this period, device is always in DS mode
☆ General settings
- Screen off delay: a short delay before DS start. This option is used to avoid quick screen toggles
- Whitelist: Apps are always ignored when DS on, such as online music player
- Ingored recent apps: ignore recent apps
- Use APN settings: twist 3G/4G/mobile data toggler
- Check background data: If selected, it will ignore DS mode if traffic is above a defined threshold
- Traffic threshold & traffic sampling frequency
☆ Tasker plugin, Locale plugin
☆ During deep sleep mode on, this app may disrupt your normal activities, such as your email notification comes with larger delay
☆ If your setting (ex. Wifi) is off, DS Battery Saver does not control it during DS mode on
☆ Tiếng Việt
So you can release the power buttom, and extend the life of it.
Please tap the widget. Screen off to sleep immediately.
Free trial is displayed in the widget.
Please select a Widget from the setting.
Widget:Long tap the screen >> Widget >> [Screen Off]
Initial startup, [Activate device administrator ? ] And will ask.
[Activate] Please tap.
The second is to sleep immediately.
[Settings] Please open.
[Location & Security] your tap.
[Select device administrators] tap.
[Screen Off Widget] Please remove the check.
It is installed as widget only.
So you have to add the 'no Sleep'-widget to a launcherscreen.
After that, the 'deep sleep' mode of the device is disabled.
While taping on the widget you can toggle the sleep mode.
If the widget will be removed from screen, the sleep mode will be enabled.
Ability to prevent screen from turning off when charging.
Keep screen on at system's brightness or dimmed.
Turn off the screen based on close proximity.
Ability to keep screen on when selected app is running and user is looking at the screen (camera is used to determine the presence of the user). This feature requires Android of version 4.0+ and a front-facing camera.
There is an application widget for quick service turn on/off.
It only works with AndroSensor version 1.9.6 and later. ***
"AndroSensor Keep Awake" is an addon for AndroSensor. It enables AndroSensor to acquire a WakeLock while the recording is active, ensuring that your device will never sleep while it is recording sensor data. The WakeLock is only used when AndroSensor is recording, not when it is active.
Question: Why is this necessary?
Answer: Usually, it's not. Some kernels, to save battery power, force the device to fall in `sleep` when the screen turns off, shutting down parts of the system (like sensors, apps running in background and so on..), even when the android system is doing some job. The "Keep Awake" addon will ensure that your device will stay awake while the recording is active.
Question: When should I use this?
Answer: If you use AndroSensor's recording function, but you see inconsistency when processing the CSV file, like there is a great time gap between two recorded rows, or when after some time recording, all values stay unchanged for long periods of time.
Question: How does it work?
Answer: This patch contains the required permission (android.permission.WAKE_LOCK) and the code to keep the device awake while AndroSensor is recording sensor data in a CSV file. It doesn't do anything if you don't have AndroSensor installed, or if you don't use AndroSensor's recording function.
Question: It seems I need a WakeLock for recording with AndroSensor. How do I use this addon?
Answer: You just install it and that's it. No hidden triggers or options. AndroSensor will do the rest next time you use the sensor recorder.
Question: So why did you not include this functionality in the main program and use this addon?
Answer: WakeLocks can rarely cause random issues (like battery leaks, random reboots etc...), plus it is one extra permission that the majority of AndroSensor users will never need. For the few who need a WakeLock, this addon will do the job.
* For more information, please visit AndroSensor's website. Also, please be encouraged to email me at email@example.com to report a bug, suggest an improvement or just ask a question about the app.
*** Thank you! ***