*** Ondersteunde netwerken ***
T-Mobile NL, NL KPN (Telfort/Hi) en Vodafone NL
*** Opmerking van T-Mobile ***
T-Mobile heeft haar klanten gevraagd NetwerkRadar te gebruiken om de kwaliteit van hun netwerk vanuit het gebruikersoogpunt in kaart te brengen. Met de gegevens van NetwerkRadar kunnen ze beter beslissingen nemen over onderhoud en uitbreiding. Oberon levert periodiek de gegevens van scans die zijn gedaan op het netwerk van T-Mobile. NetwerkRadar is onafhankelijk van T-Mobile.
▪ Beveiliging voor 3 of 5 apparaten bij KPN Veilig XL
▪ Veilig internetbankieren
▪ Compleet beveiligingspakket dat maandelijks opzegbaar is
▪ Altijd de meest recente bescherming via automatische updates
▪ Gratis bij Alles-in-1 Premium
Use My Data Manager to track your data usage, monitor what apps are using the most data and ensure that you don’t go over your monthly data limit and incur unnecessary charges.
Key features of My Data Manager:
· Data Tracker: Monitor your data usage on mobile, Wi-Fi and roaming
· Shared Plan: Track data usage across everyone in your shared or family plan
· Manage data across multiple devices
· App Tracker: Know what apps are using the most data
· History: Track historical consumption to ensure you’re on the right data plan
· Alarms: Set custom usage alarms to avoid overage charges and bill shock
· Save Money: Maximize how you use your data and get more out of your plan
For more information please be sure to check out our YouTube Channel:
and to also like/follow us at:
What are People saying about My Data Manager?
"You can install a free app called My Data Manager, it tracks how much data you are using and which apps are using the most cellular data." - David Pogue
"My Data Manager does a great job at keeping track of everything so you can stay under your limit. It is pretty amazing and definitely a great tool." - Android Headlines
“My Data Manager ... is the best Android app for monitoring and taking control of the amount of data your Android is using” – Best Android Apps Review
“Monitoring your data use has become an essential task ... which is why apps like My Data Manager are becoming so important.” ZDNet
“My Data Manager is an incredibly convenient tool” – CNET
Also please feel free to use these Links to our most recent Reviews:
Download My Data Manager and start using it today to stay in control of your data usage and save money!
We value your feedback and would love to hear from you. Please contact us using the Feedback button in the app.
Comment on permissions:
- Your personal information: Contacts are not accessed; only app launch times.
Note: SD storage is not supported. If placed on the SD card the monitoring service will be disrupted in some cases.
Data ON-OFF is FREE. However, we need to support our efforts to continuously improve the app with occasional ads. There is an option to turn them off through in-app purchase. For example, our team is now working hard on a solution for Lollipop users, which requires many hours of paid programmers work. Thank you for your ongoing support and understanding.
1) ICS users (Android 4) must add the widget as explained in this guide: http://support.google.com/ics/nexus/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=it&answer=1628154
2) widgets installed on external memory (SD card) could not work properly.
- enable/disable (switch on/off) data with a single click;
- 3 widget icon styles;
- (optional) notifications when data setting changes (not by Data ON-OFF);
- (optional) automatically restore user configuration when it's changed;
- (optional) auto disable mobile data when battery level is lower than a custom value;
- (optional) event monitor and logging (about data config).
- Access Network State
- Change Network State
- if the mobile data setting changes (not changed by Data ON-OFF) when the phone is connected to a WiFi network, Data ON-OFF ignores the change and does not update the widget icon. This is an implementation choice, that saves some memory RAM.
Please report any bugs or suggestions (firstname.lastname@example.org)
BY DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW:
a. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
b. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER DEVICE, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH USE.
c. THE APPLICATION IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN THE OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEMS, EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION OR COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEMS, OR ANY OTHER ACTIVITIES IN WHICH THE FAILURE OF THE APPLICATION COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE.
Met de MijnKPN app heb je eenvoudig toegang tot MijnKPN voor je privé abonnement.
Wil je altijd en overal eenvoudig gebruik kunnen maken van de mogelijkheden van MijnKPN? Dan is de MijnKPN app handig voor jou!
Wat kan je met de MijnKPN app?
• Bekijk je laatste rekeningen
• Bekijk je mobiele bel-, sms- en MB-tegoed
• Zet je mobiele ExtraOpties aan of uit
• Pas je mobiele MB- en Bel-SMS-bundels aan
• Ontvang leuke acties en interessante nieuwtjes
De MijnKPN app is niet geschikt voor zakelijke abonnementen.
Wat moet je doen om te starten?
• Als je al een MijnKPN account hebt, dan kan je direct inloggen. Zo niet, maak dan een account aan op kpn.com/mijnkpn
• Met diezelfde gegevens log je in in de MijnKPN app en kun je direct aan de slag!
• Heb je zowel een mobiel als internet, TV en bellen account, dan kun je deze beide koppelen aan de app. Zodra je bent ingelogd is het mogelijk om via de knop rechtsboven in het scherm een 2e account te koppelen.
Wat voor berichten krijg ik via de app?
Met de nieuwe MijnKPN app is het mogelijk om voor jou interessante berichten te ontvangen van KPN. Je kunt zelf aangeven via de instellingen van de app of je deze berichten wilt ontvangen. Dit soort berichten ontvang je nu ook al via de KPN nieuwsbrief, SMS of post. We sturen je bijvoorbeeld updates over waar je 4G kan gebruiken, tips over internetten in het buitenland en leuke acties.
Waarom vraagt KPN om toestemming te geven voor het gebruik van mobiele verkeersgegevens en roaminginformatie?
Bij het installeren van de app krijg je de vraag of we jouw berichten persoonlijk mogen maken op basis van mobiele verkeersgegevens en roaminginformatie. Daarmee bedoelen we dat we jou berichten kunnen sturen waarvan wij denken dat ze specifiek voor jou interessant zijn. Zoals een bericht dat aangeeft dat je bijna over je MB-bundel gaat of extra informatie over internetbundels in het buitenland als je de grens over gaat. Je kunt zelf aangeven via de instellingen van de app of je deze berichten wilt ontvangen.
Via het forum van KPN kun je in gesprek met andere klanten om je ervaringen te delen.
Blijf daarnaast op de hoogte van het laatste nieuws, acties en storingen: http://forum.kpn.com/t5/KPN-apps/bd-p/kpn-apps
De MijnKPN app wordt je gratis aangeboden door KPN B.V.
. Consumption - keep track of your call, SMS and data consumption
. Invoices – get an overview of your last 6 invoices
. Options – activate, remove or manage your options
. Reload - reload a prepaid card
. Mobistar Center - localize a Mobistar Center
. Customer service – contact Mobistar. We’ll be glad to help you!
All this in just one click.
Please note: the MyMobistar app is not available to business and corporate customers.
. Download: possible via the Mobistar-network or Wi-Fi. Downloading the app via mobile network is deducted from your surf allowance.
. Usage: the MyMobistar app is accessible for residential Mobistar-customers via the Mobistar-network or Wi-Fi. If you prefer connecting through Wi-Fi, remember also to connect at least once a month for free via the Mobistar network in order that the app keeps on recognizing you.
. Free: the utilization of the application is free in Belgium and abroad (except for downloading the maps for the Mobistar Centers).
. Usage: The information is limited to the card for which the application is used. Shown data is purely informative and does not replace your invoice.
★ Check phone history: gather counts of you checked the phone
★ Show app usage history: gather the usage time about apps that you used
★ Track all installs: keep track of all installs and uninstalled apps
★ Manage apps: 1-tap to uninstall apps, sort apps by various options
★ Over-use reminder: remind when you spend on phone or apps for a long time
★ App install reminder: notify when apps installed and the summary of daily installed apps
★ Most used apps - show most used apps on widgets or a notification
★ Phone/App usage history
★ Most used apps
★ Over-use reminder
★ App installation history
★ App install reminder
★ Keep track of uninstalled apps so you can install them later
★ Batch uninstall apps
★ Root uninstaller, 1-tap to uninstall apps, rooted device required
★ Add personal notes for each app
★ Sort apps by name, usage time, access count, update time or size
★ Show apps in multi-column view
★ Batch clear apps cache or data
★ Batch show the App info window of selected apps
★ Batch view apps on Google Play
★ Easy search apps by name
★ Share the apps list with friends
► CHECK PHONE HISTORY
Do you know how many times a day that you check your phone?
This function shows the daily count that you checked your phone in either a bar chart or calendar view.
► SHOW APP USAGE HISTORY
Do you know how much time you spend on an app? Do you know the total use time of a day or average use time of an app?
This function lists the usage time of apps by you preferred sorting order. This usage information is helpful for you to check which apps should be uninstalled as they are not used. It can also be used for spying whether an app has been used by someone else.
► TRACK ALL INSTALLS
Do you know which app has been installed or uninstalled without getting your confirmation? Do you know how frequent updates of an app?
This function tracks and lists the history of all installed and uninstalled apps by you preferred sorting order. It's convenient for you to track how many apps updated in a day, and how frequent updates of an app.
► MANAGE APPS
Do you know which apps that are not used for a long time? You can get more available space by uninstalling apps, but which one is bloatware?
This function lists apps by app name, usage time, access count, update time or size, and allows you to uninstall apps easily and quickly.
► OVER-USE REMINDER
This function reminds you when you spend on phone or apps for a long time.
► APP INSTALL REMINDER
This function reminds you when an app installed and the summary of daily apps installation.
► MOST USED APPS
This function shows a list of your most used apps on widgets or system notification. It's a convenient way to quick start the apps you use most frequently.
Become a beta tester or any questions about this app? Please join App Usage Manager (http://goo.gl/nBH00s) Google group.
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
turn off internet - click on the green button in application
turn on internet - start application and click on the red button in application
youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6Q6-8uefJA
if you can not back turn on the Internet in application please go to Settings in your phone than Wireless and network settings -> Mobile networks ->
Access Point Name and than click menu button and than Reset your APN to default
If you have any problem with the application so please write to: email@example.com
Not for CDMA phones
based on application APNdroid (original source) by Martin Adamek
published in the Market under GNU GPL v3 license
source code: http://code.google.com/p/internet-onoff-free/
Keywords: internet, mobile data, turn off, turn on, OnOff, On/Off, apn, switch, connection, save battery, power, mobile phone, cell
This App Usage Tracker app tracks what all apps are getting used on the device, and depicts the same in a graphical format. The usage stats can be exported out as well.
Note: This app starts tracking only when it is first launched after install / upgrade. Also, this app doesn't ask for INTERNET permission, so it cannot upload any usage data automatically without your consent.
- Get to know what all apps that are not used and can be removed to save space.
- Monitor regularly which apps are used often.
- Usage detail can be exported and/or saved on the device. - The exported details can be sent through installed e-mail service as attachment(Needs an SD Card/Storage).
- Daily notifications with the most used app.
- Disable tracking for certain apps.
- App tracking stops when the phone is locked.
- The usage data can be exported in the form of csv file, which could be sent through mail.
- Older usage data get cleaned up regularly if configured.
- Consumes very less battery.
- Very light weight tracking mechanism.
How to use the app:
- As soon as the app is launched for the first time, the app usage tracking begins.
- For the first launch of the app, the usage report will be empty.
- On the main page, the usage duration can be selected, after which app usage info would be shown.
- Tap on a particular app name in the list, will open up a time-series graph depicting the usage pattern.
- Long press on the app name would show a popup menu using which the app can be launched or uninstalled.
- The circular button on top, can be used for refreshing the usage for selected duration.
- The Usage Tracking can be enabled or disabled.
- The duration of retention for tracking data would be used to clean up older usage data.
- The accuracy of the tracking can also be controlled. There is a tradeoff here. If fine grain accuracy is required it would eat up more CPU and battery. Other levels would be little bit less accurate but would be fair on CPU and battery.
- The default e-mail id on which the mail needs to be sent can also be configured.
- The daily notification is enabled by default. This would trigger a notification automatically at 9 PM with the most used app of the day.
- By default, uninstalled apps would not be shown in the usage report.
Not supported yet:
1. Multi-user support.
2. Multi-window tracking.
3. Facebook chat head tracking.
Procedure to export usage through e-mail:
1. Providing e-mail id in "Email id for export" setting is optional. If provided then the e-mail id would be pre-populated when sending app usage through e-mail.
2. Select the tracking duration on the main page for which usage report need to be generated and send.
3. Click on "Mail" button on top action bar. This will trigger a window listing down all the apps on the device using which the usage can be exported/send/updated.
4. Select the appropriate app to export. If it is an email provider, then the e-mail id provided in Step 1 would be pre-populated. If not, provide the e-mail id on which the e-mail need to be sent.
This app is not endorsed or certified by Facebook. All Facebook(TM) logos and trademarks displayed on this app are property of Facebook.
- Find out which apps are using the most data
- Track current data usage and estimate usage over time
- Easy-to-understand views of daily and monthly data activities
- Integrated cell and wi-fi speed tests and wi-fi hotspot locator
- Supports Android smartphones and tablets
***** “Very nice interface, easy to use and track data usage.”
***** “Useful and looks great.”
***** “Great app! I highly recommend it.”
- Data usage monitoring for Android smartphones and tablets, from version 2.2 to 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and Nexus 7
- Test download, upload, and ping speeds for both wi-fi and cell connections
- Find nearby Google Places hotspots where other users have tested wi-fi speeds
- Visit the Cisco Data Meter website to view aggregated global and regional mobile data usage metrics (http://www.ciscovni.com/data-meter)
- Compare your data usage to other Data Meter users from around the world
- No continuous foreground service; the service only runs briefly on a connection state change so Data Meter consumes less battery life
Keywords: data counter, data monitor, data tracker, data manager, data traffic, smartphone usage, tablet usage, mobile Internet, network traffic
Frequency: the newest and best-looking way to see what apps you use, how much you use them, and when you use them. See what apps you never use and uninstall them right from the app!
Frequency features the following:
✓ Holo Card UI design
✓ View all apps you have used in the timeframe, or all apps you have installed in the timeframe
✓ Show the amount of time you have used your apps Today, Last Week, Last Month, Last 3 Months, or All Time
✓ No-Show list for app usage that you don't want to show
Frequency Pro also includes:
✓ The background app-tracking process can start at boot instead of needing to start the app once your phone first boots up
✓ Change the app-tracking accuracy. By default, Frequency tracks your app usage every 30 seconds, but this can be raised or lowered. The more accurate you set the app usage accuracy, the more battery consumption the app uses
★Frequency Pro has peaked at:★
• All apps → #37 in Top New Paid Apps
• Tools category → #2 in Top New Paid Apps
• Tools category → #16 in Top New Free Apps (Free version)
NOTE: This app doesn't currently work properly in Android L, due to its change in API. We're currently fixing this.
With this simple, intuitive and beautiful app that will not be a problem anymore because in a few simple steps you can keep the networks you use daily and let Wifi Sentinel automatically enable or disable the WiFi when you come or get away from range, avoiding so that annoying consumption of battery or data.
In Android KitKat, specifically AOSP based roms, when you remove the app from the system tray the service may become "asleep". You can solve this restarting the service from the Widget we provide or ensuring that when you remove the app from the system tray that 1 process and 1 service are still running.
It is unusual in almost all devices, but we are working to solve it.
* Counts your Mobile (4G / 3G / Edge / GPRS) & WiFi usage and displays it as graph, text, and table.
* Shows your current usage status as a notification icon (green/orange/red) in the status bar.
* Plan & day usage history with CSV export/import.
* Alerts & optional auto-disable of mobile network
* Data usage widget (2 sizes). Mobile network disable/enable widget (Android 2.3 - 4.4).
* Real Time traffic graphs (Mobile and WiFi)
Translated in over 20 languages.
- Should NOT be installed on SD card!
* On the Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 dual-SIM phone 3GW counts mobile data usage only for the SIM card inserted in the first slot.
* Doesn't count properly usage on Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A (SM-G906S and SM-G901F) with Android 5.0 Lollipop. Please contact us if you want to help to fix this problem.
* On Android 5.0+ the "Disable mobile network" function does not work (the mobile data switch widget and the auto-disable feature are both affected). This is because on Lollipop the enable/disable function is no longer accessible to third-party apps.
* Doesn't count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 - this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself.
* Doesn't count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide.
* HTC Velocity 4G and HTC Vivid on ICS: be sure to CHECK the "Use pre-froyo.." option in 3GW Settings > Advanced, or mobile usage won't be counted.
If you run into problems and wish to help to solve the problem while giving the community a chance to get a better 3GW, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with details.
-> See the FAQ at http://www.3gwatchdog.fr/en/faq
The app is completely Ad-Free.
- Real time speed update in status bar and notification.
- Daily traffic usage in notification.
- Separate stats for Mobile network and WiFi network.
- Monitors your traffic data for the last 30 days.
- Battery efficient
A notification dialog appears when you tap the notification having
- Graph to monitor last minute internet activity
- Time and usage of current session
- Today's app usage for mobile and wifi
- Realtime speed of running applications
Notification appears only when you are connected to internet. You can change priority of notification. You can also hide the notification when connection is idle for specified amount of time.
You can manually select the color of user interface.
Blue status bar icon
Option to choose between blue or white status bar icon. (only for KitKat and below versions of Android)
Upload and Download Speed
Option to show upload and download speed in separate notifications.
Translations: Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Latin) Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese.
Warning: Do not move this app to SD card. It will stop (Force close) when you remove the card.