Available in 16 languages and with the best wrist-protection in this category of apps, Slate2Learn is a feature-rich app that enhances your learning experience. Besides taking notes, you can record lectures and embed contextual audio, video and images. Bring alive a classroom lecture on your Android Phones and Tablets and share it among your peers!
*WRITE, DRAW, TYPE
Meet your note-taking needs with our collection of 2 Pens and 17 colors.
Input text using your keyboard.
*SHOOT, RECORD, EMBED
Add photos to your Slate by shooting pictures instantly or from your Gallery.
Add an Audio Recording or embed an Audio File stored on your Android Device.
Add a Video recording, embed a video stored in your Gallery and fetch videos from the Web.
*EMBED A WEB LINK
Embed a related Web link within a Slate.
Slates are organized into SlateBooks, akin to pages in a notebook.
Change the theme of the SlateBook to suit your mood and style.
Slates can be sent as a .jpeg to Mail, DropBox, Evernote, Facebook, Twitter etc.
Slates can be sent as a .pdf to Mail, DropBox ancd Evernote.
The most innovative and effective wrist protection available in note taking apps.
*LOCK YOUR SLATE
Protect your work within a Slate against unintended changes by locking it and making it read-only.
*AVAILABLE IN 16 LANGUAGES
English, Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), French, German, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
Note: For optimal performance, use a device with a minimum of 512MB RAM.
More from developer
• All your Dipities now available on your Android tablet
• Browse, zoom in and out, all as you can expect on a tablet
• Take notes and store them with the Dipity. You can view your notes, edit or add new notes. Notes are stored online, so you can view them both on the web and on your tablet.
- Al uw digitale leerboeken zijn beschikbaar op uw Android tablet
- Bladeren, in- en uitzoomen, allemaal zoals je op een tablet kunt verwachten
- Personaliseer en verrijk uw leerboek: maak aantekeningen en bewaar ze. U kunt uw aantekeningen daarna bekijken, bijwerken en weer opslaan op uw PC, Mac en tablet.