To get started using Socrative, simply register for a Socrative Teacher account. Your Socrative account will work with other Socrative Apps and via all browsers at Socrative.com. Students can connect to your unique room by opening their apps or joining your room at socrative.com on any device.
• Single Sign On - Teachers can sign in using their Google Domain Email Address
• Drive Integration – Teachers can have reports sent to their Google Drive
• Visualize student understanding
• Ask multiple choice and true/false questions
• Ask open-ended questions and vote on the results
• Create your own quizzes (instantly graded for you)
• Share quizzes with other teachers
• Give end of class exit tickets
• Play games with our space race!
• View students results in real time
• Reporting - Download, Email or send to Google Drive
Supported Browsers and Devices
• Socrative works on every browser: including Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer.
• Use any Web Enabled device: including Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops and Desktops
The LanSchool Student operates within the LanSchool environment providing many of the same features as the desktop LanSchool Student for Mac, Windows and Linux.
The Student for Android will have the following benefits for students, teachers, professors or corporate trainers.
Assess Student Understanding
Students can be quickly polled during a lecture with true/false or multiple choice questions. The student can respond using the LanSchool Student.
Help Individual Students
Students can silently send questions or request help from the LanSchool Student. A small question mark appears on the teacher's console when a Student sends a question.
LanSchool Student for Android features:
Discover LanSchool Teacher Consoles
The LanSchool logo on the Student display turns from gray to bright green when the Student detects and joins a LanSchool classroom. This is automated although the network channel can be set manually.
Student Thumbnails Appear on Teacher Console
The icon for the current active application will appear on the LanSchool Teacher Console.
The Student can receive and reply to True/False, Multiple Choice or Verbal questions sent by the LanSchool Teacher.
Send and Receive Messages
The Student can interact with the Teacher Console by sending and receiving questions or messages.
The LanSchool Teacher can send a test to the Android student and collect the test results. Test questions can include True / False, Multiple Choice, short answer and essay questions. Images can also be attached to each test question.
The LanSchool Student is a free app, but requires LanSchool Lite v7.7 or LanSchool v7.7 to run in a classroom.
LanSchool Lite v7.7 is free to K-20 educators and is available from http://www.lanschool.com. It allows teachers to monitor a thumbnail of student computers.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
Classroom Documentation for Early Childhood Programs
• Provide Documentation for Parents
• Journaling with Photos & Video
• Daily Sheets, including meals, naps, diaper changes, etc.
• Live Messaging
• Regulatory Compliance
Parents everywhere insist on LifeCubby. Get started today!
The FreshGrade Student app allows students secure access to view and interact with their individual ePortfolio. Once logged in, students can:
- add comments on posted items
- self-reflect on their assessments
- capture their own learning and upload into the ePortfolio
- upload assignments into the ePortfolio for their teacher to review
- makes self-assessments on uploaded work
“Tell me & I forget, teach me & I may remember, involve me & I learn.” - Ben Franklin
This app is a supplementary app to the FreshGrade Teacher app. A class code and student code are provided by the teacher, which allows the students to log-in to their accounts. If FreshGrade isn't a part of your educational plan, invite your teacher to learn more: www.freshgrade.com
• All your Dipities now available on your Android tablet
• Browse, zoom in and out, all as you can expect on a tablet
• Take notes and store them with the Dipity. You can view your notes, edit or add new notes. Notes are stored online, so you can view them both on the web and on your tablet.
- Al uw digitale leerboeken zijn beschikbaar op uw Android tablet
- Bladeren, in- en uitzoomen, allemaal zoals je op een tablet kunt verwachten
- Personaliseer en verrijk uw leerboek: maak aantekeningen en bewaar ze. U kunt uw aantekeningen daarna bekijken, bijwerken en weer opslaan op uw PC, Mac en tablet.