Kahoot! ensures 100% engagement by turning the classroom into a gameshow, combining multiplayer game-based learning, ease-of-use and mobile technology, creating an enchanting social experience which leaves everyone totally gripped and absorbed in the subject.
Kahoot! provides deep learning through creation of educational games, and new understanding through playing them.
- This is the student controller app for Android devices to join a game; sign up at getkahoot.com to create, discover, launch and play games
- Works on any device with a web browser! Students join a game at kahoot.it if using a non-Android device
- Save time on grading! Access game data for all students, understanding what they answer for each question and how fast; allowing you to adapt their learning accordingly
- Our game-based pedagogy takes students on a journey from “Learner to Leaders” as they create their own games for classmates to play
- Choose from hundreds of thousands of pre-existing games made by the Kahoot! community
"I have NEVER had a response to an educational tool like I’ve had to Kahoot!”
Sandra Budd, Teacher at Institute of Notre Dame, Baltimore
There are a couple of known issues we are working to fix:
- Pressing the back button on your device exits the game. Ensure your students don’t press this mid-game unless they want to restart the app!
- The Facebook/Twitter share score buttons at the end of the game are functioning, but there is a layout issue with each when you press the button.
Alternatively, you can also join a game from https://kahoot.it/ where all functionality is fully working. If you have any questions browse our FAQs: https://kahoot.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/topics/27766-faqs
To get started using Socrative, simply register for a Socrative Teacher account. Your Socrative account will work with other Socrative Apps and via all browsers at Socrative.com. Students can connect to your unique room by opening their apps or joining your room at socrative.com on any device.
• Single Sign On - Teachers can sign in using their Google Domain Email Address
• Drive Integration – Teachers can have reports sent to their Google Drive
• Visualize student understanding
• Ask multiple choice and true/false questions
• Ask open-ended questions and vote on the results
• Create your own quizzes (instantly graded for you)
• Share quizzes with other teachers
• Give end of class exit tickets
• Play games with our space race!
• View students results in real time
• Reporting - Download, Email or send to Google Drive
Supported Browsers and Devices
• Socrative works on every browser: including Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer.
• Use any Web Enabled device: including Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops and Desktops
미래학교 환경의 새로운 표준이 될 스마트 어플리케이션을 경험해 보세요.
[특징 및 기능안내]
학교장 인사말 - 교장선생님의 인사말을 볼 수 있습니다.
학교전화 - 교무실, 행정실로 바로 전화를 걸 수 있습니다.
학교위치 - 학교위치를 지도상에 표시하여 위치를 손쉽게 파악할 수 있도록 도와줍니다.
공지사항 - 공지사항을 조회할 수 있습니다. (전체)
가정통신문 - 가정통신문을 조회할 수 있습니다. (전체)
학교앨범 - 학교의 활동 사항을 앨범으로 볼 수 있습니다. (전체)
급식식단 - 주 단위로 급식식단을 제공합니다. (전체)
건의사항 - 비공개 글로 학교에 건의사항을 제출할 수 있습니다. (전체)
알림장 - 학급별로 알림장을 조회할 수 있습니다. (학급)
시간표 - 학급별로 시간표를 조회할 수 있습니다. (학급)
학급앨범 - 학급의 활동 사항을 앨범으로 볼 수 있습니다. (학급)
Kids drag the sock with the same colors and pattern to do a match.
With this kids game your kids learn colors and patterns in a kids friendly game!
Your kids will love it!
Little kids enable baby mode in preferences, just touch to do a match.
Activate underpants instead sock in preferences. Teach your kids to change from nappies to underpants.
If you want more items to match, backgrounds and new game modes check Kids Socks +
To get started, a teacher creates an account on NutmegEducation.com. Teachers quickly and easily build assessments on Nutmeg and their students take them on the Nutmeg for Students app, saving teachers time, giving them immediate feedback on student performance, and improving students' Common Core performance.
If you're an interested teacher, parent or school leader, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a live demo!
NutmegEducation.com is an assessment platform that helps teachers make better tests/quizzes. We help teachers align these assessments to Common Core Standards and give them real time data on student learning. Teachers love that we go one step further and leverage the collected data to give students free online tutorials and videos based on their students' individual needs.
With SHUmobile you can search for faculty and employees using the directory and browse the course catalog too. Use the app to find your way around campus and track the SHUfly. Keep up to date on all things Seton Hall with the latest news about the Pirates and the official Seton Hall University news feed. If it's Seton Hall, it's here. Go Pirates!
• Search courses you want to take and bookmark them easily. With the touch of your finger you can get detailed course information as well as pinpoint the location of the course.
• Get total access to Seton Hall's public directory. This allows you to call, email and connect with virtually anyone campus-wide, then add them directly to your phone's address book.
• Curious as to what's happening around campus? Browse or search recent articles and inform yourself of the latest news about the Pirates and the official Seton Hall University news feed.
• Browse the library catalog and check item availability on-the-go. See Library hours of operation, use Library resources available on your device and even ask a librarian a question via text.
• Access to Health Services, Public Safety, the South Orange Police Department and the On-Campus Safety Escort. Emergency numbers while on- or off-campus at the tip of your fingers.
• Never miss the shuttle again. Track the SHUfly as it moves about its route on campus or off at all hours of the day or night. Weekends too.
• Access to PirateNet: Now you can sign in to PirateNet from your mobile device! When you sign in to PirateNet you will unlock a myriad of new features that are just for YOU! Check your grades and financials at the University, view your class schedule and click through to see the roster of other students in your classes. You will have instant access to your professors’ email address and office phone numbers as well as the email addresses of your classmates.
The main purpose of this app is to collect and display faunistic data collected from citizens concerning the presence of the above species and of the species Lopinga achine, Parnassius apollo, Saga pedo, Zerynthia polyxena, which are also included in the annexes of the Habitats Directive
• Never sign in to Edline again
• Quickly check grades and reports
• Super fast load times
• Simple, beautiful interface
• Intelligently search in real-time
• View all of your classes and their contents
• Open URLs, Office documents, PDFs, and more directly from the app
• Check school news
• See a feed of recent teacher activity
• Staff directory
• Email or call teachers from the app
Free and simple to use, Verso is packed with useful well-designed features:
- Easily create rich media activities using any Internet resource or by simply recording straight through the Verso app!
- Send challenges to your class instantly with a single click.
- Student discussion and in-app formative data let you easily identify and respond to individual learning needs.
- Group your students based on their responses.
- Export student conversations as evidence of learning.
- Immediate visibility on student engagement lets you reflect and refine your own practice.
With Verso students can:
- Provide an authentic response before viewing their classmates’ thoughts.
- Engage in safe, anonymous peer learning with their classmates.
- Reflect on their thinking in the context of anonymised responses from the class.
- Develop effective collaboration, communication, critical thinking and citizenship skills.
Together with your child, you can watch wonderful images of fruits and vegetables, all while learning their names!
After the child has looked through all the flashcards, he or she can take a fun quiz to see how many of the words he or she knows. Regardless of the number of correct answers given, and of stars earned, the child's developing skills will be fostered by enthusiastic applause and floating balloons!
This educational application contains full set of “Fruits” and “Vegetables” flashcards from the “Nature for Kids” application. In addition, it includes the clipped demo sets of the following groups of educational cards: “Berries”, “Flowers”, “Mushrooms”, “Nature” (sea, island, forest, river, mountain, etc.), “Seasons”, “Natural phenomena” (rain, rainbow, lightning, etc.).
Does the youngster have an older brother or sister in grade school? They can also use this educational game! Besides English, this app also supports the German, Russian and Ukrainian languages.
While playing with flashcards in a foreign language, a school-age child can effortlessly learn many new words with which to surprise their foreign language teachers and classmates. An A+ is sure to follow!
In order to use this educational app, the youngster does not need to be able to read. The simple interface and spoken clues allow even the youngest of children to play and learn independently!
Experience has shown that children love to look through a series of colorful pictures with sounds, and they will ask to see them again and again. According to Glenn Doman, an American physical therapist and the founder of The Institutes for the Achievement of Human Potential, participating in these kinds of educational activities (for 5-10 minutes a day) stimulates the development of various regions in the brain. As a result, the child's photographic memory takes shape, the child develops much faster than his or her peers, and, beginning at infancy, the child gains access to a world of encyclopedic knowledge.
The main point, in which Doman is undoubtedly correct, is that the younger a child, the more easily he or she can absorb new knowledge. It's important to make use of this ability while it's available!
• All your Dipities now available on your Android tablet
• Browse, zoom in and out, all as you can expect on a tablet
• Take notes and store them with the Dipity. You can view your notes, edit or add new notes. Notes are stored online, so you can view them both on the web and on your tablet.
- Al uw digitale leerboeken zijn beschikbaar op uw Android tablet
- Bladeren, in- en uitzoomen, allemaal zoals je op een tablet kunt verwachten
- Personaliseer en verrijk uw leerboek: maak aantekeningen en bewaar ze. U kunt uw aantekeningen daarna bekijken, bijwerken en weer opslaan op uw PC, Mac en tablet.