Kahoot! ensures 100% engagement by turning the classroom into a gameshow, combining multiplayer game-based learning, ease-of-use and mobile technology, creating an enchanting social experience which leaves everyone totally gripped and absorbed in the subject.
Kahoot! provides deep learning through creation of educational games, and new understanding through playing them.
- This is the student controller app for Android devices to join a game; sign up at getkahoot.com to create, discover, launch and play games
- Works on any device with a web browser! Students join a game at kahoot.it if using a non-Android device
- Save time on grading! Access game data for all students, understanding what they answer for each question and how fast; allowing you to adapt their learning accordingly
- Our game-based pedagogy takes students on a journey from “Learner to Leaders” as they create their own games for classmates to play
- Choose from hundreds of thousands of pre-existing games made by the Kahoot! community
"I have NEVER had a response to an educational tool like I’ve had to Kahoot!”
Sandra Budd, Teacher at Institute of Notre Dame, Baltimore
There are a couple of known issues we are working to fix:
- Pressing the back button on your device exits the game. Ensure your students don’t press this mid-game unless they want to restart the app!
- The Facebook/Twitter share score buttons at the end of the game are functioning, but there is a layout issue with each when you press the button.
Alternatively, you can also join a game from https://kahoot.it/ where all functionality is fully working. If you have any questions browse our FAQs: https://kahoot.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/topics/27766-faqs
To get started using Socrative, simply register for a Socrative Teacher account. Your Socrative account will work with other Socrative Apps and via all browsers at Socrative.com. Students can connect to your unique room by opening their apps or joining your room at socrative.com on any device.
• Single Sign On - Teachers can sign in using their Google Domain Email Address
• Drive Integration – Teachers can have reports sent to their Google Drive
• Visualize student understanding
• Ask multiple choice and true/false questions
• Ask open-ended questions and vote on the results
• Create your own quizzes (instantly graded for you)
• Share quizzes with other teachers
• Give end of class exit tickets
• Play games with our space race!
• View students results in real time
• Reporting - Download, Email or send to Google Drive
Supported Browsers and Devices
• Socrative works on every browser: including Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer.
• Use any Web Enabled device: including Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops and Desktops
The TC3 Tab – Provides up to date college information, including the daily TC3 Eatery menu, TC3 News, staff directory, student activities and more.
The myTC3 Tab – Includes student specific information such as grades, class schedules and gives the student an easy way to contact their instructors and advisor. Also included are links to myMAIL , and other myTC3 services. Faculty can view their class lists, teaching schedules, list of advisees and more.
The Panthers Tab – provides information about Panthers athletics, including games time, scores, team information and more.
미래학교 환경의 새로운 표준이 될 스마트 어플리케이션을 경험해 보세요.
[특징 및 기능안내]
학교장 인사말 - 교장선생님의 인사말을 볼 수 있습니다.
학교전화 - 교무실, 행정실로 바로 전화를 걸 수 있습니다.
학교위치 - 학교위치를 지도상에 표시하여 위치를 손쉽게 파악할 수 있도록 도와줍니다.
공지사항 - 공지사항을 조회할 수 있습니다. (전체)
가정통신문 - 가정통신문을 조회할 수 있습니다. (전체)
학교앨범 - 학교의 활동 사항을 앨범으로 볼 수 있습니다. (전체)
급식식단 - 주 단위로 급식식단을 제공합니다. (전체)
건의사항 - 비공개 글로 학교에 건의사항을 제출할 수 있습니다. (전체)
알림장 - 학급별로 알림장을 조회할 수 있습니다. (학급)
시간표 - 학급별로 시간표를 조회할 수 있습니다. (학급)
학급앨범 - 학급의 활동 사항을 앨범으로 볼 수 있습니다. (학급)
Together with your child, you can watch wonderful images of fruits and vegetables, all while learning their names!
After the child has looked through all the flashcards, he or she can take a fun quiz to see how many of the words he or she knows. Regardless of the number of correct answers given, and of stars earned, the child's developing skills will be fostered by enthusiastic applause and floating balloons!
This educational application contains full set of “Fruits” and “Vegetables” flashcards from the “Nature for Kids” application. In addition, it includes the clipped demo sets of the following groups of educational cards: “Berries”, “Flowers”, “Mushrooms”, “Nature” (sea, island, forest, river, mountain, etc.), “Seasons”, “Natural phenomena” (rain, rainbow, lightning, etc.).
Does the youngster have an older brother or sister in grade school? They can also use this educational game! Besides English, this app also supports the German, Russian and Ukrainian languages.
While playing with flashcards in a foreign language, a school-age child can effortlessly learn many new words with which to surprise their foreign language teachers and classmates. An A+ is sure to follow!
In order to use this educational app, the youngster does not need to be able to read. The simple interface and spoken clues allow even the youngest of children to play and learn independently!
Experience has shown that children love to look through a series of colorful pictures with sounds, and they will ask to see them again and again. According to Glenn Doman, an American physical therapist and the founder of The Institutes for the Achievement of Human Potential, participating in these kinds of educational activities (for 5-10 minutes a day) stimulates the development of various regions in the brain. As a result, the child's photographic memory takes shape, the child develops much faster than his or her peers, and, beginning at infancy, the child gains access to a world of encyclopedic knowledge.
The main point, in which Doman is undoubtedly correct, is that the younger a child, the more easily he or she can absorb new knowledge. It's important to make use of this ability while it's available!
Classes - Plan your semester while on-the-go. Browse the class schedule, view class times, locations and more.
Maps - Never get lost again. Find out exactly where you are and where you need to go.
News - Get the latest headlines, and browse and search recent articles to stay on top of important campus news.
Directory - Connect with anyone on the faculty, staff or administration at the college
Learn - Check your grades, post to discussion forums, and browse content across all your courses. Mobile Learn provides instant access to the Blackboard Learning Management System.
Emergency - Readily accessible emergency numbers within a quick tap.
Videos - Stay up to date with the latest video content from around campus.
Contact Us - Use this to access the most frequently called departments on campus. One click later and your call is going through!
• All your Dipities now available on your Android tablet
• Browse, zoom in and out, all as you can expect on a tablet
• Take notes and store them with the Dipity. You can view your notes, edit or add new notes. Notes are stored online, so you can view them both on the web and on your tablet.
- Al uw digitale leerboeken zijn beschikbaar op uw Android tablet
- Bladeren, in- en uitzoomen, allemaal zoals je op een tablet kunt verwachten
- Personaliseer en verrijk uw leerboek: maak aantekeningen en bewaar ze. U kunt uw aantekeningen daarna bekijken, bijwerken en weer opslaan op uw PC, Mac en tablet.