This app is very helpful for Pokémon GO players. It allows players to inform each other about present and future PokéStop or Gym actions.
This has many benefits. For example, it makes it easy for you and your (un)known fellow players to attack a foreign Gym at a certain, planned moment. Note that only players of the same team will be informed about a planned attack!
You can also announce a planned raid in order to form a group of players for fighting the raid boss.
As another example, it allows you to inform fellows of the same team about a Gym that is out of their sight.
Also lures can be reported or planned.
* Tell a present lure
* Tell a present battle
* Tell the state of a Gym concerning occupying team, level, open places
* Tell losing your place in a gym
* Plan a future lure
* Plan a future battle
* Announce a planned raid
* Subscribe to actions about lures, battles, raids and/or gyms in a certain area
* Withdraw a subscription
* Restore subscriptions at re-install
* Receive a message of an action subscribed to
* Move to the location of the received action
* Add new PokéStops or Gyms to the database
* Change a PokéStop into a Gym
* Enter or change your Pokémon GO nickname
* Includes advertisements
This PokePeek app uses the MAPoKéMoN database of Alexander Wigmore for showing PokéStops and Gyms, refer to https://mapokemon.com. Newly added PokéStops and Gyms will be added to this database.
Requires Android 4.1 or higher.