The horsepower gain announced by your chiptuner is it real ?
PerfExpert can give you answers to these questions by using your own smartphone, without performing an expensive chassis dyno test !
PerfExpert allows you to measure the power and torque of your engine and the acceleration times of your car (0-60Mph , 1/8mi , 1/4mi... ).
PerfExpert is a reliable and cheaper alternative to chassis dyno and professional timers. By carefully following the usage instructions, you will get accurate and consistent measurements allowing you to compare your tuning, engine adjustments or ECU mapping.
You can now publish your reports on the PerfExpert Network web app, and then share your test result much easier by using a web link. To do so, you will need to register to the PerfExpert Network with your email or with your Facebook account.
Sample dyno report created by the mobile application : http://network.perfexpert-app.com/results/9AfCRcvFjC
Sample timed run report created by the mobile application : http://network.perfexpert-app.com/results/6eXl1XAy98
More info ? Read the PerfExpert FAQ here :
Join now the PerfExpert growing community :
- On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PerfExpert
- On Google+ : https://plus.google.com/+Perfexpert-app/posts
- Support forum : http://www.perfexpert-app.com/forum
- Create web reports for your dyno and timed run tests. This allow much easier sharing and you will never lost them!
- Dyno test mode to measure flywheel(crank,engine) and wheel horsepower and torque of your engine with dynamic calculation of losses without you need to enter a loss percentage => PerfExpert compute horsepower losses for you.
- Compute corrected power and torque according to the correction norm of your choice (taking into account atmospheric pressure, ambient temperature and air humidity). So you can compare measurements on different days. Available standards : DIN (Europe), SAE (America), JIS (Japan), CEE (Europe) and ISO (International).
- Charts of wheel and engine horsepower / engine speed. With automatic detection of the engine rev limiter (or throttle release) in order to get a curve starting from low revs up to the red line, as on a chassis dynamometer report.
- Charts of wheel and engine torque / engine speed.
- Use of your phone accelerometer at its maximum frequency. Even 200Hz (eg LG Nexus 4) or more if your phone allows it.
- Use of advanced signal processing for smoother curves without reducing the acquisition frequency.
- The results are grouped by engine "Setup" that you can define yourself
- Possibility to enter multiple gear ratio for each car
- Curves are shown in a full screen interactive graph that lets you know the exact values at any point with an extraordinary precision.
- Individual choice of units from a large number: Hp, Ch, Kw, Nm, Ft.Lb, mKg, Mph, Km/h, m, ft, G, m/s≤, psi, inHg, mBar, °C, °F
- Timer test mode to measure your 0-60mph, 0-60ft, 0-1/8mi, 0-1/4mi, 0-100km/h, 0-20m, 0-200m, 0-400m, and much more.
- Excellent measurements consistency for accurate comparisons.
- Detailed reports of dyno runs and timed runs with specific information for each type of measurement.
- Export reports in Tab Separated Value format and PNG.
- Compatible with most tablets (GalaxyTab 10.1, 8.9, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 ...) and high-resolution screen phone (Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Galaxy S3/S4/S5, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Nexus, HTC One X. ..)
More info ? Read the PerfExpert FAQ here :
Note a separate app, AutoHoot App, is used as a remote control/ display when starting and finishing races.
For more information and a users’ forum please visit our web site.
You select the albums that you want to use and pictures rotate automatically when you gently shake your phone.
Your wallpaper will never be boring again!
Note: this is a Live Wallpaper App. To be able to see the wallpaper go to the 'live wallpaper' settings on your phone and select Social Wallpaper Pro as your wallpaper. As Facebook is currently the only supported social network you need a Facebook account in order for this app to work.
Features currently supported:
- Download photos from Facebook
- Select albums
- Shake phone for next picture
Can't I use Calendar for this? Sure you can, however Calendar is cluttered with other appointments as well which makes specific birthdays harder to find.
Birthday Reminder provides you with a clear overview of upcoming birthdays and reminds you about birthdays using the Android notification system.
- Displays list of birthdays in chronological order
- Birthday reminder on the day and one day before
- Adjustable reminder time
- Synchronize with Facebook
- Synchronize with LinkedIn
- Directly send personal messages on Facebook and LinkedIn
- Automatically merges Facebook and LinkedIn contacts based on name and birthday
- Localization in English, German and Dutch
Please like us on https://www.facebook.com/BirthdayReminderForAndroid or send us an e-mail for support!