Are you studying Dutch as a second language (NT2) and do you want to improve your listening and spelling skills? Then you should download the SchrijfBeter app. With this app you will learn to listen carefully to sometimes very subtle differences in Dutch, because only when you are able to recognize these differences you can start improving your spelling.
SchrijfBeter specifically focusses on the problems NT2 learners are known to have with hearing and spelling in Dutch. On the basis of sixteen different sequences different aspects are trained, such a words ending with a –t or silent –e, words with ie/I, international words and continuous speech.
• Specifically targets those problems NT2 learners are known to have
• Always and everywhere access to the app, even without Internet connection
• Difficult aspects, such as plural and loan words, are trained separately
• Repetition gives students the chance to monitor the progress
• Correcting the words yourself is more effective then when a teacher give the correct answers
SchrijfBeter is for students with A0 > B1 level, for starters and advanced NT2 students.
Go to www.schrijfbeterapp.nl for more instructions