My GP Online app is a variant of the Uw Zorg online app for the Eastern South Limburg region. This gives you 24-hour access to your medication overview, you can order prescribed medicines, make appointments and start an eConsult with your doctor! You will find an overview of affiliated practices in the app. We are curious about your experiences in order to further optimize the app. Let us know via the feedback button in the app or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I start using the app?
1. Download the app from the store
2. Open the app, go through the explanation and select your practice
3. Press the 'pair device' button
4. If you already have an account for a patient portal with your general practitioner, log in to the app with the same data by pressing the 'Register' button and go directly to step 5). If you do not have an account yet, you can request one from us by clicking the 'Register' button and filling in all the necessary information. After your application has been checked by our practice - which may take some time - your account will be created and you will receive a message by e-mail that you can use the services
5. After logging in to the app, you will receive a one-time verification code by e-mail or text message that you enter in the app.
6. Finally, create a 5-digit pin code in the app to block access
7. The app is now ready for use
• Access to your current medication profile as known by your GP.
• Request repeat prescriptions directly from your medication list and receive reminders if you need your medication again.
• Ask your medical questions directly to your doctor via an eConsult and be notified as soon as your consultation is answered. Pay attention! eConsult is not intended for urgent matters or life-threatening situations. If you are unsure about the seriousness of your complaint, always contact the doctor by telephone.
• Check the blanks in your doctor's diary and book an appointment when it suits you. You must also state the reason for your appointment.
• You will find the address details, contact details and opening hours of your doctor in the app. You will also find a link to your doctor's website.