Vor Ihrer Anfahrt zum Liegeplatz können Sie sich schnell über den dort vorherrschenden Wetterzustand informieren.
Denn diese App bietet Ihnen:
- aktuellen Zugriff auf Starkwind-/ Sturmwarnungen
- aktueller Wasserstand / Pegel Konstanz
- aktuellen Zugriff auf über 20 Webcams
- aktuellen Zugriff auf über 30 Wetterstationen
Rund um den Bodensee !
Ausserdem haben Sie den monatlichen Überblick über Wassersport-Events !
In order to get the weather values, the application can use the GPS to obtain the position and altitude, and the network connection to get the temperature, pressure and humidity from the nearest weather station. Nevertheless, the application can run without GPS and internet connection, in this case, the user has to give the altitude and weather data.
The application is made up of four tabs that are described next:
- Results: in this tab, the recommended main jet, needle type and clip position, pilot jet and air screw position are shown. These data are calculated depending on the weather conditions and the engine configuration introduced in the next tabs. In addition, this tab lets to make a fine tunning adjustment to adapt to a concrete engine.
- Weather: you can set the values for current temperature, altitude, pressure and humidity. The values of this screen can be manually set or can be loaded by the application reading the data from the nearest weather station (from the GPS tab).
- Engine: you must set in this screen the information about the engine, that is, the model year, model and carburetor, and the oil mix ratio that you're using.
- GPS: this tab allows to use the GPS to get the current position and altitude, and connect to an external service to get the weather conditions of the nearest weather station (temperature, pressure and humidity).
The application can manage different measure units: meters and feet for altitude, ºC and ºF for temperatures, mb, hPa, inHg, mmHg for pressure.
KTM models that are included:
85SX, 105SX, 125SX, 125 SXS, 125EXC, 144SX, 150SX, 150XC, 200EXC, 200XC, 250SX, 250SXS, 250XC, 250EXC, 300EXC, 300XC, 300MXC. Model years 2005 to 2014.
ERRORS AND SUGGESTIONS:
Please understand that because of the variety of phones, android versions, operators, etc. it's very hard to develop bug-free applications. If you find any bug, please, send us an email to email@example.com explaining, as detailed as you can, the error that you\'ve detected. We\'ll try to fix it or give an answer as soon as possible. As well, if you have any suggestion about the application or your bike model isn't available, send us an email.
The application needs the next permissions:
- Your location: it lets the application get the position and the altitude using the GPS to know which is the nearest weather station.
- Storage: it's used for storing the configuration preferences.
- Network communication: it's used for invoke the external service which provides the current weather conditions
- Phone calls (read phone state and identity): it allows to get the system identifier in order to validate the license status of the installed application.
KTM, jetting, Jet, SX, MX, EXC, EC, cross, enduro, Honda CR, Yamaha YZ, Gas Gas, gasgas, Husqvarna, Husaberg, TM, Keihin, PWK, tuning, carburetor, dirt bike, carburetion, carburation, carburetor
Three of the „Tactical Sailing” tips start to finish are with sound. The other 11 tips include: the rules of Right of Way (ISAF), advanced racing tips of boat speed ranges for dinghies, yachts and skiffs all presented in video clips. In 2012 these tips were awarded winner of the "European Award for Technology Supported Learning - Best Media Didactics!“
Tablet and Phone: This App, however, is only the first step into the world of sailing. Designed for Tablet-PC from size 1024x800 or better. It will also display on phones, but of course in smaller sizes of videos, 90 MB of memory is required.
These tips - and further 40 tips - are part of a game: "Tactical Sailing - A Game Against the Wind" and “Boat Against Boat”. If you want to have fun with a powerful Tactic and Strategy game, See a demo for free and order it on our website www.TacticalSailing.com - runs on PC and Mac. Keep in touch with other Tactical Sailors and Coaches, see News and Info online. © Photo front page: Fried Elliott.
A great alternative to costly standalone compasses like the Tacktick Microcompass, the Raymarine Micronet RaceMaster, and the Velocitek ProStart, Regatta Recon offers all of the same functionality at a fraction of the cost. If you’re looking for a gift for a sailing enthusiast, regatta racer, or boat owner, the Regatta Recon app is just what you’re looking for.
•With the ability to record the elapsed time of up to 6 finishers, PHRF calculations on the way to the dock are a cinch.
•Sports an intuitive interface that’s easier to use than devices costing hundreds of dollars more, right on your phone or tablet.
•Available on all phones and tablets that have an internal compass.
•No mobile connection or outside intervention needed for RegattaRecon to work, so it’s “Class Legal”.
•Mast mounting brackets compatible with any bracket designed for the venerable Tacktick Microcompass, the Raymarine Micronet RaceMaster, and the Velocitek ProStart, can be purchased separately (COMING SOON).
Here’s what people are saying about Regatta Recon:
“Bought this app unsure if it could really deliver on the promise of a TackTick at $15 but I’ve tested it alongside my Garmin and its giving me reliable numbers all over the course. It seems to deliver and as we use it, we are liking it more and more. We ran practice starts and first mark beats all weekend and the app really delivered above our expectations. The life proof case on the iPhone really insures a great set of functionality- course charts, NOAA bouy info and now a great racing app. I highly recommend the app.”
The app shows how the official ISAF racing rules of sailing are put into practice and apply during a regatta. It is made for anyone who doesn't find the time or motivation to study the text-based version.
If you are looking for an easy way to learn the ISAF racing rules or simply want to re-fresh your knowledge, this app is for you.
Regardless of your sailing experience you will get a better understanding of how the racing rules of sailing interact on the course and how you can use them to your advantage. All important rule changes of the 2013 - 2016 edition are included, as well.
The racing situations are categorized into into Basic Rules, Start, Upwind Leg, Windward Mark, Downwind Leg, Downwind Mark and Finish, which makes them easy to find and access. Swipe gestures are used to navigate between illustrations of the same category.
• Over 80 up-to-date racing situations
• Understandable explanations
• Rule number references
• Simple navigation
• Always available on your phone
Also available on the ISAF website are details of Racing Rule changes authorized by ISAF under Rule 86.2, National Prescriptions and ISAFs Policy on the Reproduction of The Racing Rules.
As a result of actions taken by the ISAF Racing Rules Committee and the ISAF Council during the ISAF Annual Conference, changes may be made to The Racing Rules of Sailing. These changes are published as Supplements to the RRS.
Informationen zu den folgenden Themen rund ums Segeln sind enthalten:
- Buchstabier- und Flaggenalphabet
- Beaufort-Skala inkl. Umrechnungen z. B. in Knoten oder m/s und mit Beschreibungen der Windstärken
- Über 100 Segelbegriffe mit kurzer Beschreibung und einer Übersetzung ins Englische
- Die wichtigsten Knoten (z.B. Palstek, Achtknoten oder Stoppersteg)
- Die Funkschemata im Anrufverfahren SRC werden am Beispiel erläutert
- Übersicht und Einzelbeschreibung der "Sichtzeichen Fahrzeuge" gemäß Anlage II SeeSchStrO
- Kollisionsverhütungsregeln (KVR)
- Rechner für Geschwindigkeit / Distanz / Zeit
- Umrechnung Beaufort / m/s /km/h / Knoten
Egal ob zum Stöbern oder um gezielt Informationen zu suchen. Mit der auffieren-App sind die wichtigsten Infos rund ums Segeln immer parat.
Help at http://nautkaapps.wordpress.com
The Fast Track has three main sections. The Dashboard, the Map View, and the Leg Comparison Tool.
Before sailing The Fast Track app, we strongly recommend that you familiarize yourself with the app in the simulation mode, where you will be provided with the necessary buttons to simulate your boat's speed and bearing.
You can easily define navigation waypoints, or import them from a GPX file.
The Fast Track app works as a time to line tool, synchronized with the regatta
chronometer, keeping you informed with estimated time to the start line. So you can make a perfect start!
When choosing a destination, The Fast track app will automatically
determine the theoretical wind of direction as upwind or downwind from your current position. Each time the boat passes through the direction of wind, The Fast Track app will assume the boat's tacking or gybing. And creates a new leg.
You can also specify the wind direction, so this angle will be used to decide when a tack or gybe has occurred. While the deviance keeps referred as the difference between the current boat bearing and the initial bearing to Waypoint.
The Text to Speech functionality can be activated from the preference menu, this enables The Fast track app speak specific navigation information updates, without the need to look at the screen.
Analyze your sailing through useful line charts as Speed, VMG & Deviance evolution.
Get full statistics from your sailing track as the Total Distance, Maximum & Average Speed, etc.
Save your navigation to GPX format and analyze it later in your PC, with your favorite GPS software as Google Earth, Garmin Basecamp, etc.
GPX file is saved in the folder /sdcard/TheFastTrack/AAAAMMDD_HHMM.gpx
AAAAMMDD is the date
HHMM is the time
- Offline Maps. Now you can cache (store) cartography before sailing and have it available in the middle of the sea without data connection. Based on Open Street Maps (osmdroid project) and the overlays from Open Sea Maps
- Waypoints Name & Location modification
- Proximity alerts to Waypoint
- Route Statistics (Length, Num. Waypoints, etc.)
- Enable/Disable Legs auto - generation
We recommend you to use a bluetooth external GPS antenna to enhance the accuracy of the application and get the better results.
Your comments & reviews are welcome, they help enhance the product visibility and future improvements. Thus, if you like The Fast Track, please rate it in Google Play. If you don't like it please provide some description or email us directly, so we can take it into account to fix it for future releases. If a new release solves some of your previous issues we will really appreciate if you test it again and re-evaluate it.
Special Thanks to:
Bálint László, for his contributions, ideas & hungarian language translations
Teresa Albelda & Yolanda Barranco for the French translation
Anders Ericsson for his great tutorial about Android Line Charts:
The new release adds many features for optimal approaching to the start line.
A minimun display resolution 400*240 is required.
The following information are provided in a glance.
1) When navigating to the next waypoint (see figure 1):
- target waypoint bearing (orange point)
- target waypoint air distance (orange number on top right)
- real boat speed (red number on top right)
- real wind direction (blue arrow)
- layline position (green line)
- distance to layline (red number on top left)
- distance along layline (green number)
- total distance to target waypoint (red number on bottom= distance to layline + distance along layline)
- effective speed to target (red number on bottom)
- polar diagram of effective speed
2) When approaching the start line (see figure 2):
-start line position as bearing of right and left ends (green arc and red and green points)
-boat route and its intersection with start line (red dotted line)
-distance to the nearest point of start line (orange number on top left)
-distance to the start line along current route (green number on the top left)
-time to start line with current route and speed (green number on the bottom center)
-time to the nearest point of start line with current speed (orange number on the bottom center)
-count down timer (blue number on the bottom center)
All you have to do is to insert the waypoint position and wind direction then Regatta will display the route to target with layline and polar diagram of effective boat speed.
The polar diagram is not the usual polar diagram that is a boat intrinsic. The effective speed is the airline distance to target divided by the estimated time to target, given the current route going to layline and then to target along the layline. The effective speed is an index of effectiveness of route and varies with the route angle. The polar diagram shows you which is the route angle that optimizes the time to target and compares effective speeds for different angles.
There are many ways to insert waypoints. You can do it manually or using a map or using Regatta as a bearing compass.
You can find more info here: http://www.embedia.it/files/regatta/man_en_5_0.pdf.
The Regatta Basic is a demonstration version limited in the number of waypoints that can be memorized in the same time (max 4 including 2 for start line) and in total number of waypoints (max 30).
Please leave your feedbacks and suggestions here:
Der Ranglistenrechner für Segler berechnet euch die erreichten Ranglistenpunkte von Segelregatten.
Er berücksichtigt vordefinierte Faktoren für Optimisten. Im Menü ist es auch möglich, einen benutzerdefinierten Faktor für andere Bootsklassen ohne teilnehmerabhängigen Faktor einzustellen.
►Regatta auswählen oder Faktor einstellen
►Platz und Anzahl der gestarteten Boote eingeben
►auf "Berechnen" klicken und RL- Punkte berechnen lassen
#segeln, #ranglistenpunkte, #rangliste, #rechner, #opti
THIS IS NOT A GAME.
Application is used as an additional tool next to standard yacht equipment to take tactical decisions faster.
Sail Racer app suggest the favored end of the start line, monitors your position, time and guides the maneuvers that the start line was hit at the last moment with the best possible speed.
With the app it is easy to navigate in racing area. Interface is designed in a way that course efficiency, the lay lines and shifts could be captured in a splash of a second. Skipper does not need to analyze the numbers and can concentrate on handling the boat, maximizing performance and playing tactical games with competitors.
Every wind gust and lull affect the boat heading and is visualized in a “easy to read” shift bar on the top of compass rose. Course Deviation Indication – bar on the bottom of the compass rose displays long run course deviation between two marks.
Sail Racer is designed and developed by sailors. It has everything to sail on the edge.
- Course over ground
- Speed over ground
- Turn instruction
- Mark and Start line Range
- Wind shift indicator
- Course deviation indicator
- Cross track error
- Count down time
- Time to burn
- Tracker etc.
More information www.sailracer.net
App does NOT contain any ADS.
We are integrating our app with standard boat electronics, various multifunctional displays, smart watches and augmented reality glasses.
Have a good start and even better finish.
App for sailors, yachts and boats, containing
a set of nautical applications:
- Magnetic Compass
- Speedometer in knots, Course over Ground
- Distance measurement/Log in Nautical miles and meters. Also useful for anchoring.
All in large, high contrast characters
More from developer
De Iepen Fryske Kampioenskippen Skûtsjesilen (IFKS) is een open vereniging waaraan alle skûtsjes (historische vrachtzeilschepen gemaakt in Friesland) die zijn goedgekeurd en aan de voorwaarden van de IFKS voldoen mogen deelnemen. De skûtsjes hebben een uniek zeilteken waaraan je het skûtsje kan herkennen.
In de IFKS app vind je het laatste nieuws, wedstrijdverslagen, klassementen, daguitslagen, routebeschrijving naar de beste plek om de zeilwedstrijden te volgen en informatie over de deelnemende skûtsjes van de IFKS. Volg de skûtsje wedstrijden *LIVE* via radio, video en Twitter streams vanaf elke locatie ter wereld.
De IFKS app biedt het volgende:
- De daguitslagen (per klasse)
- Het klassement (per klasse)
- Deelnemende skûtsjes (per klasse met foto, schipper, zeilteken en kenmerken van het skûtsje)
- Wedstrijdagenda (met routebeschrijving naar de locatie waar de wedstrijd het beste te volgen is vanaf de wal!)
- Omrop Fryslân Tv
- Omrop Fryslân Radio
- YouTube video's
- Achtergrondinformatie van de IFKS
- Links naar gerelateerde websites
Het IFKS skûtsjesilen 2013 is van zaterdag 3 augustus tot en met zaterdag 10 augustus 2013.