We like to keep things simple, transfer your files from A to B, free of stress and of charge. We’ve been doing so since 2009 and love what we do. To date our users have transferred billions of files safely to practically every corner of the world. Simple, good looking & for everyone.
- Tap to select
- Tap and hold to preview photos and videos
- Tap first, double tap next, to select a range
- Double finger swipe to scroll between months
- Triple finger swipe to scroll to bottom
- Share files from anywhere in the OS through Android's share button
- Pause your transfer and resume later
Weekend getaway with your best friends? Can't decide which movie you and your friends are going to see tonight? Wondering which of your friends wants to split a birthday gift?
LouLou helps you keep your group chats clean and tidy when you and your friends want to make plans. No log-in required and straight from group chats in your favorite chat application!
Use LouLou to:
* find out which of your friends are going to that awesome party
* pick a date for a night out or a weekend getaway
* choose which movie you are going to see in the cinema
* argue with your roommates over what you will have for dinner and WHO will do the cooking
But most of all to prevent chat conversations from going on too long!
LouLou works like this:
1. Type in a question and the answers, or let your friends add their own
2. Share your LouLou to WhatsApp or any other app
3. Click on the LouLou to answer and see the answers of your friends
4. Go back to your group chat in seconds with the back button.
Check out loulouapp.com for a demonstration video of all the features and discover the new features we have planned in our roadmap! (We are working on auto-pasting to make everything even faster.)
We hope you enjoy LouLou, we look forward to your feedback! You can send us an email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Poll, question, questions, ask, dateplanner, plan, date, answer, planner, datepicker, meeting, vote, scheduler, whatsapp
Naast het kiezen van een datum kun je Datumprikker ook gebruiken om deelnemers in te plannen (rooster) op basis van hun beschikbaarheid of deelnemers te laten inschrijven.
De Datumprikker App is onderdeel van Datumprikker.nl en is zowel via de app als de Datumprikker.nl website te gebruiken.
Send Anywhere is a platform agnostic file sharing service that allows end users to share digital content in real time, P2P, without cloud storage.
Send Anywhere’s differentiating factors are:
No signup or login required; The process could not be simpler!
- all you need is a 6-digit key to pair devices.
Free & Unlimited
Send any file type, of any size, as many times as you want. There are no limits on how much you can send and it is totally free.
- photos, texts, audios, videos, apps, contacts, files/folders, etc.
Securely send files directly between devices without touching the cloud.
Share your data without sharing your personal information.
Fully supports Android, Non-Android mobile OS, All PC platforms, Chrome Extension, and a web browser (https://send-anywhere.com).
Given network conditions, data will either be transferred directly via P2P or through a direct relay server. Both ways avoid the cloud and cut down transfer time substantially.
Here is how you use it, it is quite simple!
1. Select the file(s) you want to send and click “Create Key”
2. This will generate a temporary 6-digit key that you share with the receiving device.
3. Stand by.
Tip: In lieu of the 6-digit key, you can send a push alert to a nearby or recently used device
1. Enter the 6-digit key generated by the sending device
Note: The 6-digit key only lasts for ten minutes and if this is too short, you can upload your files for 24 hours.
Brand New Feature: My Devices
With the My Devices release, you can remotely manage every Windows and Android device that you’ve registered with Send Anywhere. You can not only access files downloaded on your Windows computer from your Android but also send those files to another device without accepting action. (Log-in Required)
android.permission.CAMERA - To scan QR code.
android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - To find nearby devices.
android.permission.INTERNET - To send/receive files.
android.permission.READ_CONTACTS – To access your contact lists.
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - To write received files on an SD card. android.permission.WAKE_LOCK – To allow the file transfer to continue in the background even when the phone goes into sleep mode.
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - To check the phone’s connectivity status (WiFi/mobile network).
android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - To check the WiFi connection
android.permission.READ_PROFILE - To access your personal profile name on the phone.
android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS - To access your Google account for Google Cloud Messaging (GCM) usage.
com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE - To receive push alerts from Google Cloud Messaging (GCM).
Our volunteer translators around the world
• Polish: TomoS
• Dutch: Rakesh Ramdihal (Currently under development)
• Hungarian: B. Tibor aka gidano from Hungary (Will be fully supported soon)
• French: Chris Blade (Will be fully supported soon)
(We're looking for volunteer translators! If you're interested in translating Send Anywhere into any language, please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com)