Specially designed for Android devices.
Easy, simple and intuitive, just write the mathematical expression on the screen then let MyScript technology perform its magic converting symbols and numbers to digital text and delivering the result in real time.
The same experience as writing on paper with the advantages of a digital device (Scratch-outs, results in real time, …).
Solve mathematical equations by hand without actually having to crunch the numbers yourself
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Works on your smartphone (Use your finger or a capacitive stylus with your android phone (Samsung Galaxy phones, HTC, Motorola, Sony Xperia, LG Optimus and others)
- Works on your tablet (Take advantage of the S-Pen with your Galaxy Note, or use any capacitive pen with your Galaxy Tab family of tablets, HTC flyer, Lenovo Thinkpad, Asus transformer and others)
- Use your handwriting to write any arithmetic formula
- Write and calculate mathematical expressions in an intuitive and natural way with no keyboard
- Scratch-out gestures to easily delete symbols and numbers
- Portrait and landscape operation
- Redo and undo functions.
Basic operations: +, -, x, ÷, +/‒, 1/x
Misc. Operations: %, √, x!, |x|
Powers/Exponentials: ℯx, xy , x2
Brackets: ( )
Trigonometry: cos, sin, tan
Inverse trigonometry: acos, asin, atan
Logarithms: ln , log
Constants: π, ℯ, Phi.
Support website: https://support.myscript.com/
Note about permissions:
We are asking permission to access Internet connection; this is to provide users the possibility to watch the video tutorial.
We are taking note of all your remarks and comments, many of you are asking us for equations, you can visit our web demo page, a web equation demo will show to you what we are planning to add in the future, visit:
Equation web demo:
Handwriting recognition web demos:
from your homescreen menu->settings->local and text->Math Keyboard
Once Math Keyboard is checked on you can now press and hold in any EditText box and choose input method to switch to the Math Keyboard.
-If you like it please rate it!
Connect to MATLAB remotely from your Android smartphone or tablet.
MATLAB Mobile™ is a lightweight desktop on your Android device that connects to a MATLAB session running on MathWorks Cloud or on your computer. From the convenience of your Android device, you can run scripts, create figures, and view results.
* Command-line access to MATLAB
* Access to MATLAB workspace
* Ability to view MATLAB figures on your Android device
* Record of commands typed on the device in your command history
* MathWorks Cloud connectivity and storage
* Windows, Mac, and Linux connectivity
* Acquire data from device sensors
MATLAB Mobile does not support:
* MATLAB apps such as Curve Fitting or Signal Analysis
* Creating graphical interfaces using GUIDE
* MATLAB Editor
* Simulink graphical environment, but the 'sim' command is supported at the MATLAB Mobile command line
* Interaction with 3D figures
MATLAB is the leading technical computing software for algorithm development, data visualization, data analysis, and numeric computation. MATLAB is used in a wide range of applications, including signal and image processing, communications, control design, test and measurement, financial modeling and analysis, and computational biology.
1. One of the following MATLAB licenses:
* Professional or academic license for R2012a or later with an up-to-date MathWorks Software Maintenance Service contract.
* MATLAB Student or MATLAB and Simulink Student Suite R2014a or later.
* MATLAB and Simulink Student Version R2012a or later.
* MATLAB Home.
2. MATLAB Connector installed on the same computer as MATLAB. Starting with R2013a, the MATLAB Connector will be installed with MATLAB. For R2012a and R2012b, download MATLAB Connector at http://www.mathworks.com/mobile/.
3. Android 4.0 or later
MATLAB Mobile and the MATLAB Connector are intended for use behind a firewall on a private network. Virtual Private Network (VPN) use is recommended when used over the public Internet or via 3G or 4G.
* Real equation view editor with brackets and operator priority support
* Component or polar complex entry/view mode
* Equation and result history
* 7 easy to use memories
* Large universal/physical/mathematical/chemical constant table
* Degrees, radians and grads mode for trigonometric functions
* Fixed, scientific and engineering view mode
* Easy to use with real look
* Advertisement free!
Would you like to have multiline equation editor with equation syntax hightiting, actual bracket highlighting and trigonometric functions of complex argument support? Upgrade to PowerCalc Pro.
* Multiline equation editor
* Equation syntax highliting
* Actual bracket highliting
* Trigonometric functions with complex argument support
Stay tuned! We are preparing new functionalities:
* Unit conversions
* Radix modes
Found bug? Please contact us to fix it.
If you find PowerCalc useful please upgrade to PowerCalc Pro to support further development. Thank you!
- Wish you could find the time to check your kids' math homework? Now checking fraction math takes just seconds.
- Need to adjust recipe quantities for a larger guest list? Let me adjust your cup and teaspoon quantities.
- Working on a craft or home project in inches? Stop double-or-triple calculating on paper - let me do it once, accurately.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of either a phone or tablet display:
- I show your calculations in crisp, clear, elegant type that you can read at-a-glance from a distance.
- My innovative triple keypad display lets you type fast! (entering three and three quarters takes just 3 taps!).
- Every fraction result gets automatically reduced to its simplest form to make your job easy.
- Every result is also shown in decimal to make conversion a breeze.
- It couldn't be easier to add, subtract, multiply, and divide fractions.
Let Fraction Calculator Plus turn your phone or tablet into an everyday helping hand.
This is an ad supported version - our ad-free version is also available.
Fraction Calculator Plus (C) 2015 Digitalchemy, LLC
This is a re-work of our famous MathScript calculator. The current pre-release alpha version is intended to test the framework and receive user feedback (please scroll to FAQ at the end to see guidelines for feedback).
Nexus 7 users: We do not yet know what is causing the poor app response. Kindly bear with us till we get hold of a Nexus 7 device.
If you find any issues, kindly mail us. Please do not give bad rating. The entire suite of (full version) software will be free and it would be counter productive if the bad rating prevents users from testing it and providing feedback.
Initial loading is slow only for first time. Subsequent loading should take less than 5 seconds (2 sec. in HTC OneX/GalaxyNote)
* Complete scientific suite of calculations similar to mathematica and matlab using SymPy and NumPy libraries
* Graphical representation of equations with our smart typesetting mechanism
* Full graphical shell using Kivy framework
* Publication quality plots through the awesome plotting library "matplotlib"
Note: We haven't yet completed the feature list. More features will be added with each update.
The help system is not implemented fully. So, for now you are on your own to find out certain stuff. But, the system is supposed to be intuitive. Let us know if some things are not evident immediately :)
Thanks for your support.
* I found a problem not listed here
Please mail us ASAP! We are waiting for your feedbacks and suggestions and work on the improvements based on those.
* How can I contribute?
Currently, we are expecting feedbacks from users to let us know about the feel of the system. You can contribute by just using the app and letting us know if it works well on your system.
* The app is crashing when I open it.
Please check if you have around 80 MB free space before installing the app. Some times, the problem could be due to insufficient space in your memory. We will be grateful if you can get a log output and share it with us.
* The app crashed! How to let you know about it?
System logs can be very valuable in providing crash reports. You can access the log and mail it to us using the free third party app: "aLogCat".
* Why is it slow?
The app is targeted at next generation devices. The slight lag in graphics and delay in computations are visible only in previous generation devices and is almost instant with devices such as HTC One X, Galaxy S3, Note etc..
Also, loading a big program would consume some time. So, please save and close the programs when not needed. Please try to avoid creating very large programs.
* How to share files to others?
The files are located at the folder "MathSysData" in your external storage. You can share using any file browser.
* Help button is not working
For getting help, focus on a function (you will see a frame surrounding it when focussed) and click help. For some functions, the help system might not be available. We will be adding supporting documents gradually.
* Can I develop custom functions?
Yes. You can do complete Python programming. However, much more need to be done to make it user friendly.In future, you will be able to develop your own functions, their graphical representations and even your own keypad set.
* Will this be available in other platforms?
The first release is for Android. Once the product matures, we will release versions for iOS, Mac, Linux and Windows.
Motorola Xoom 2
HTC Evo 3D
HTC One X
Samsung Galaxy SIII
Samsung Galaxy Note
To-do in upcoming releases (order of priority):
* Feedback button to connect to us
* Full help system
* Additional functions
* Better rendering/typesetting for comments
* Financial toolbox
* Interactive plotting
Just enter the parameters of the trinom, get the answer and see the solution step by step.
- An option to observe step by step solution.
- Simple design sense and pleasing to the eye.
- Lightweight and very fast.
- Support for all types of inputs.
- All for free!
While solving the problem, the calculation process of the derivative is specified of:
- mathematical root
- exponent function
- composite function
- various mathematical functions such as sin, ln, exp etc.
Here are some of our current features:
-Enter values and view results as you would write them
-Swipe up, down, left, or right to quickly switch between keyboard pages.
-Long click on keyboard key to bring up dialog about key.
-Undo and Redo keys to easily fix mistakes.
-Cut, Copy, and Paste.
-User defined functions with f, g, h
-Simplify and Factor algebra expressions.
-Polynomial long division.
-Solve equations for a variable.
-Solve equations with inequalities such as > and <
-Solve systems of equations.
-Simplify trigonometric expressions using trigonometric identities.
-Graph three equations at once.
-View equations on graph or in table format.
-Normal functions such as y=x^2
-Inverse functions such as x=y^2
-Circles such as y^2+x^2=1
-Ellipses, Hyperbola, Conic Sections.
-Add markers to graph to view value at given point.
-View delta and distance readings between markers on graph.
-View roots and intercepts of traces on graph.
-nCr and nPr functions
-Change numeric base between binary, octal, decimal, and hexadecimal
-Bitwise operators AND, OR, XOR, and NOT
-Vector dot product and norm.
Q. Is there are tutorial anywhere explaining how to use the graphing calculator?
A. There are three into tutorials in the app for the calculator, graph equations, and graph screens. Additional tutorials can be found on our website http://www.mathally.com/
Q. How do I get to the keys for pi, e, solve, etc?
A. There are four keyboard pages. Each swipe direction across the keyboard moves you to a different page. The default page is the swipe down page. To get to the page with trig functions, swipe left. To get to the matrix keys, swipe up. To get to the last page, swipe right. No matter what page you are on, the swipe direction to move to a specific page is always the same.
Q. What do you have planned for future releases?
A. You can keep up to date on the latest news on our blog at http://mathally.blogspot.com/ . This news will include what is coming up in future releases. Also feel free to leave comments and let me know what you think!
If you find a bug or have questions, please email me.
Very useful for math or physics exercices
✓ Compute first and second derivative
✓ Nice looking functions equations
✓ Lot of functions, like abs, sqrt, cbrt, ln, exp, log, and 24 trigonometrics functions (cos, sin, tan, sec, acos...)
✓ No Internet connection needed
✓ Syntaxic coloration (optional)
Panecal scientific calculator can display and correct mathematical formulas. You can use it to check formulas, which enables you to prevent input errors and calculation mistakes. Panecal has functions such as editing and recalculating calculation formulas entered in the past, as well as the capability to use variable memory to only change specific values and do calculations.
A cursor is displayed on the screen, and you can tap the screen or push arrow keys to quickly move to the location you want to edit. Panecal allow you to swipe to scroll through formulas, as well as copying and pasting using long tapping, which makes it a strong and flexible application with an intuitive user interface.
- Move the cursor by tapping and swipe to scroll through the screen
- Copy and paste
- Can select from a history list of formulas calculated in the past, edit them, and recalculate
- Can calculate binary numbers, octal numbers, decimal numbers, hexadecimal numbers up to 32 bits, and do radix conversion
- Can use M+/M- memory functions and 6 types (A-F) of variable memory
- Arithmetic operations, inverse trigonometric functions, logarithmic functions, power functions, power root functions, factorials, absolute values, and percent calculations
- Can select degrees, radians, or grads for angle units
- Can select from FloatPt (floating decimal mode), Fix (fixed decimal mode), Sci (index mode), and Eng (index is in multiples of 3) for displaying values
- Can set types of decimals and grouping separator settings
- Horizontal screen display
- Check key input with vibration and orange coloring
Please note in advance that Appsys is not responsible for any damage or lost profits caused by the use of this software, or any claims from third parties.
This free trial version does not specify the process of calculating the derivative, only the final result is shown.
Try it before purchasing. Update your software application up to the commercial version, with the derivative calculation process shown.
Android Authority Top 10 Best App of 2014
As Featured on CNET, LifeHacker, SlashGear, Android Police, Android Authority, Android Central, Droid Life, Android Community, Android Pit, and more!
"If you are looking for a way to add a few extra voice commands to Google Now, give Commandr a try!" - CNET
"... if you're using your phone hands free in the car, it can be a life saver" - LifeHacker
"With the 3rd-party-developed app Commandr, Google Now gets a boost" - SlashGear
"... meet Commandr, the new in-between service for flipping hardware switches in Google Now" - Android Police
Google Now Just Got Better
Now you can use Google Now to control your flashlight, toggle settings, control music playback, and much more!
Google Now Just Got Personal
Add your own custom commands through Tasker to make sure your device fits your lifestyle.
Listening to You
Vote on new commands or suggest new ones so that we are working on adding the commands you want.
Don't wait for Google! Updates will be quick and support request responses quicker.
Unify Your Smartphone
Access all the features of your device through Google Now so you don't have to remember what app does what.
Setup and Forget
Once you setup Commandr, it will always be accessible from Google Now and will only run when needed. It won't slow down your phone or your boot.
Full Android Wear Support
Either say "Okay Google" + the command to your watch or open up the full Android Wear app and tap on a command!
Commands work fully offline! (have to type instead of speak)
Command List (so far):
- Flashlight On/Off
- Wifi On/Off
- GPS On/Off (some devices)
- Bluetooth On/Off
- Wireless Hotspot On/Off
- Pause/Resume Music
- Previous/Next Song
- Read Unread SMS
- Read Last SMS From Contact
- Play Google Music Playlist
- Chatbot (for Siri-like functionality)
- Cellular Data On/Off
- Read Unread Gmail
- Raise/Lower Volume
- Silence/Unsilence Ringer
- Set Volume to Percentage
- Unlock/Lock phone
- Take a Picture
- Take a Selfie
- Shutdown (Root)
- Reboot Recovery (Root)
- Restart (Root)
- Clear Notifications (Root)
- Wolfram Alpha
- Send Whatsapp message
- Enable/Disable Rotation Lock
- Enable/Disable Sync
- Night mode (Disable wifi, data, and ringer)
- Enable/Disable Airplane Mode (Root)
- Enable/Disable Car Mode
Developer: Ryan Senanayake
Graphic Designer: Adriano Loiacono
Open Source Contributors: Aaron Disibio (firesoul453), Moksh Jawa, flyingtoaster0, Daniel Quah (emansih)
Special thanks to Moksh Jawa for his outstanding work not only in his open-source contributions, but also in his relentless marketing of the product
Source code: https://github.com/RSenApps/Commandr-Android
Do not enable Talkback Accessibility service instead of Commandr. If you do this by accident and notice an orange box around tappable items, please see the Talkback support pages to turn off the service.
Tasker (In-App): Use this for launching a single task
1. Install Commandr and Tasker - [url]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm&hl=en[/url]
2. Navigate to Tasks and press the add button in the bottom-right
3. Configure the command and keep note of the name
4. Ensure that Tasker is enabled (icon in top left is colored)
5. Go to preferences (top-right) > Misc and check "Allow External Access"
6. In the Commandr app click Tasker
7. Find the command you created and enable it by tapping the switch top-right
8. (Optional) edit the phrase that will activate the command
Tasker (Plugin): Use this for launching multiple tasks
1. Install Commandr and Tasker - [url]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm&hl=en[/url]
2. Under Profiles Click Add
6. Configure the phrase to listen for
7. Add tasks to profile
As a scientific calculator cFunction supports functions like pow, square roots, trigonometric functions and the logarithm. As mathematical constants, the Euler number e and Pi (π) are supported
On top of that with this graphing calculator you can plot (multiple) functions, calculate derivatives, roots, extrema (maxima or minima of a function), inflection points, value table, certain values, definite integrals, intersections of functions and it can convert between degrees and radian.
The calculator supports the trigonometric functions sine, cosine, tangent,
their hyperbolic representations hyperbolic sine, hyperbolic cosine and hyperbolic tangent
and the inverse trigonometric functions sin^−1(x), cos^-1(x), tan^-1(x), coth, cot, acot.
Using the calculator you can analyze functions fast and simple so it's perfect for your math classes.
Supports english, german, french and spanish.
Math, Calculator, Scientific Calculator, Graphing Calculator, calculate Derivative, calculate Integral, calculate roots, homework, math classes, math tool, plotting, math help, functions, plot functions, definite integrals, analyze functions, function plotter, extrema (maxima or minima of a function), inflection points, value table, certain values, definite integrals, intersections of functions, sine, cosine, tangent, pow, square roots, trigonometric functions and the logarithm