This application contains only high quality images and allows you to set them on your background or download high-resolution image to your device.
- Only high-resolution images;
- Only the best, bright images;
- New pictures every week.
Please review this app - it will allow us to improve the app for you!
10 Fun Facts About The Netherlands, Amsterdam, Holland:
1. More than a quarter of the Netherlands is below sea level
In addition to that, 50% of its land lies less than one meter above sea level. Schiphol is actually 4.5 meters below sea level. Luckily, the Netherlands is not in a tsunami-prone part of the world.
2. Dutch people are the tallest in the world
With an average height of 184 cm for men and 170 cm for women, Dutchies are the tallest people in the world. Scientists say it's because of their DNA, nutrition and welfare, others say it's because of their copious consumption of dairy.
3. The Netherlands is the most densely populated nation in Europe
With 487 inhabitants per square kilometer, the Netherlands has the highest population density of any European country with more than 1 million inhabitants.
4. Flat as a pancake
The Netherlands is a very flat country. The Vaalserberg is the highest point in (the European part of) the Netherlands. It's only 322.7 meters high and located in the south-easternmost edge of the country in the province of Limburg.
5. Amsterdam is built entirely on poles
Because Amsterdam's soil consists of a thick layer of fen and clay, all buildings are built on wooden poles that are fixed in a sandy layer that is 11 meters deep on average. The Royal Palace at Dam Square is built on no less than 13,659 wooden poles.
6. Turkish Tulips
Tulips, tulip fields and flower bulbs are typically Dutch. Yet, tulips do not originate from the Netherlands. The first tulip bulbs were imported from Turkey to the Netherlands, where they proved to grow extremely well on Dutch soil.
7. About 30% of all Dutch babies are born at home
Internationally, it's customary to give birth in a hospital. Not in the Netherlands: about 30% of all Dutch births happen at home.
8. Dutchies love their coffee
After Scandinavians, the Dutch are the world's biggest coffee drinkers. They drink no less than 140 liters of coffee a year on average. That's 3.2 cups a day!
9. 86% of Dutchies speak English as a second language
All Dutch kids learn English in school and visitors to Amsterdam are often impressed with the fluency with which the Dutch speak English.
10. The Nederlands is the largest beer exporter in the world
In 2001, Dutch beer companies exported an astonishing volume of 1.3 billion liters of beer abroad. Half of that was shipped to the U.S.!
These pictures are high resolution (HD Wallpapers) look great on android devices with any screen resolution (480x854, 960x540, 1280x720, 480x800, 1280x800, 480x320)
From 27.09 to 02.11.2013, you can be part of your own horror-movie at Europa-Park, Germany’s biggest theme park.
- All information concerning the "Horror Nights"
- Map with all info around this year’s locations & shows
- Horror Nights trailer
•Learn about and locate rides, live entertainment, animal exhibits, dining and shopping
•Find upcoming park events to attend
•Track your way through the park and your friends through the Friend Finder feature
•Check out the calendar & hours to make the most of your visit
•Share your adventure with friends on Facebook and Twitter
Discover Parc Astérix as if you were there and prepare your visit with friends and family right from your mobile.
Ahead of your visit you can:
- Get all the information about our explosive mixture of 32 major shows and rides - all full of Gaellic humor - not to mention our restaurants, our hotel (Hotel Three Owls) and our partner hotels nearby.
- Identify the places you want to visit from the six world themed park with the park map.
- Save your favorite places in "my favorites".
- Call our reservation center directly to book your stay (tickets + hotel) from the hotel pages.
Once there, get the most of your visit with :
- The Park map that will allow you to locate your favorite rides.
- Shows : fast access to the program of events, their descriptions and their schedules.
- Rides: to make the best choices, visit the discovery guide that lets you know all about the rides (experiences, universe size required), including the presentation of our new attraction Pharaonic 2012: OzIris.
- Feeling peckish? Quickly find something to eat with the ability to select a restaurant by its price, location or category.
- Tip: our major rides are grouped under "best" and "new" in our rides section.
- My favorites: to find the selection of attractions and shows you selected.
- Games : Take personalised pictures of your friends and family to remember your journey !
To make the most of your visit, we recommend you download our complete application prior to your visit to have more to enjoy in Parc Astérix.
- Book Tickets
- Check Out Offers
- Stay updated on fantastic events
- Plan Your Trip
- Get acquainted with the rides
All this and more in a simple to use interface. The fun begins with the app, carries on to the park and stays fresh in your memory. Download it now.
•Learn about and locate attractions, shows, dining and shopping
•Watch POV video of our coasters or our in park experiences
•Find a new event to attend or in park show to enjoy
•Check out the calendar & hours to make the most of your visit
•Visit our online accommodations booking engine to book a room, cabin, RV or campsite
• Have fun with your phone as you play Halloween sounds and clips
• Visit the Theme Park and unlock new exclusive sounds
• Create your own Scarefest mix and share it with your friends
• Information about all of the Scarefest mazes and attractions
• Scarefest Show & Entertainment times
• Top tips, opening times and how to make the most of your visit
• If you are at the Theme Park, get live queue times in the palm of your hand
• Not at the Theme Park today? You can still see approximate queue times
Track everything you did including entertainment! You can attach comments to any of your log entries.
It's easy to modify the date / time and comment of your entries after the fact. Useful for when your phone is not with you such as on a water ride.
Attractions can be viewed by category and sorted alphabetically or sorted by distance. Sorting by distance allows you to more easily select the attraction you are near without having to scroll through the list.
Logs and stats can be e-mailed to you and you can even backup your logs and restore them as well.
• Interactive Park Map with search
• “Find Near Me”
• Calendar of Events and show times with the ability to create your own schedule
• Friend Finder
• Mobile Ticket Store
• Driving directions, operating calendar, weather and attraction information
• Direct connections to your social networks.
Complete with everything you need to know to have an action packed fun day at the parks at a tap of your finger.
You can take on your favourite rides and share your ride count with your friends, capture some awesome Happy Snaps to share the story of your day in pictures, learn all about the amazing Sea World animals whilst listening to the informative audio guides, or make the most of your day and check out all the show times, rides and attractions available.
This 1880’s highly themed park hosts 6 World-Class Festivals throughout the year! Spring brings international performers to the Heartland for World-Fest, and two of America’s greatest traditions are celebrated during the Midwest’s biggest gathering of Bluegrass & BBQ. Escape with your family during summer months to all the fun of KidsFest! Fall finds the most popular names in Southern Gospel music on stages throughout the park, and welcomes the National Harvest Festival featuring authentic harvest-time foods and demonstrating craftsmen. Then come home to Silver Dollar City during An Old Time Christmas, nationally recognized as one of the best holiday light shows in America!
Silver Dollar City’s official app will provide you instant access to the information you need to maximize your day.
•Information about all attractions, shows, dining and shopping.
•Easy to read festival, show and event schedules.
•Convenient ticket purchasing: Buy tickets and simply display the bar code generated on the device at the turnstiles for quick entry.
•GPS enabled maps to quickly find shops and attractions.
•Social Media and Friend Finder applications to stay in contact with your friends and family on and off park.
•Information and links to other Silver Dollar City Attractions such as the Showboat Branson Belle, White Water, and The Wilderness Log Cabins and Campgrounds.
Touch balloons in the sky, and let the girl have it.
Colors of balloons with the girl will change when you touch the balloon.
Small effect will appear in the count for each 100.
Ads will be displayed when you touch 10 times the balloon.
Retrouvez tout l'univers du parc d’attractions Nigloland au sein de son application mobile officielle.
Envie de découvrir le Parc ?
Découvrez toutes nos attractions, nos restaurants, notre hôtel 4 étoiles et les informations nécessaires pour préparer votre visite au parc d’attractions Nigloland dans les meilleures conditions.
Déjà dans le Parc ?
Guidez-vous grâce au plan interactif. Localisez vos attractions favorites, découvrez-en de nouvelles et naviguez dans le parc grâce à un parcours pour la famille, un parcours pour les enfants ou encore un parcours sensations fortes.
Scannez des codes se trouvant dans les files d’attente de certaines attractions et découvrez des informations exclusives sur cette attraction.
Jouez avec Nigloland !
Retrouvez des puzzles, des coloriages et customisez vos photos avec des accessoires de Niglo et Niglotte.
Pratique, utile et gratuite, elle vous accompagne dans votre découverte du Futuroscope avant comme pendant votre visite.
Avant votre séjour :
· Préparez votre visite, découvrez toutes les nouveautés du Futuroscope, ses attractions, ses restaurants, ses boutiques et les nombreux services qui vous sont proposés.
· Faites-vous plaisir, osez l’expérience d’une visite virtuelle du parc en 360°.
Pendant votre séjour :
· Découvrez en temps réel les horaires des attractions, les temps d’attente et les places disponibles pour chacune d’elles.
· Repérez-vous facilement sur le parc grâce au système de géolocalisation.
· Avec MyPhotos, partagez vos plus beaux moments passés au Futuroscope : photographiez-les, imprimez vos clichés sur place et postez-les sur les réseaux sociaux
· Et pour encore plus de plaisir, jouez pour gagner un cadeau High Tech.
Nb : Service gratuit si vous avez un forfait internet inclus dans votre abonnement.