PlanningPoker is an app to facilitate the Planning Poker sessions for Agile Development.
This app helps you to speed up your planning poker sessions, saving valuable development time.
PlanningPoker is different than other planning poker apps in the way that it uses a host<->guest principle. This means that you can start a host and allow multiple guests to join that host game.
For instance you could start this app as a host or use a modern webbrowser and navigate to http://poker.willim.nl and start that as a host.
You can then use this app or a modern webbrowser on a different device to join that host game as guest.
The advantage of this setup is that you can cast the host screen on a big screen for everyone to see.
Every connected guest can make their vote on their own device without influencing other guests.
The host will show the cards as soon as every guest has made their vote. And give every player control over when to reset the game. So there is no need for someone to control the host whilst in the game.
No signup required, everyone can join your game using a room-code generated by the host-game.
- Real-time user connect/disconnect and voting
- Automatic showing of cards when every player has voted
- After all cards are shown any player can reset the game on their own device.
- Most voted card is colored differently
- All clients are notified instantly when the host has left the game