What's inside Noah’s Ark - Bible StoryBook for Kids:
★ Help Noah and his sons as they build the Ark
★ Help the animals board the ark
★ Turn off the light and guess which animal makes a sound
★ Navigate the Ark in the ocean at the time of the flood
★ Send out the dove and help Noah find land
★ Help the animals get off the ark and roam the new land
★ Help Noah's family build a new home
★ Fun and educational activities to keep your child and the entire family engaged.
Noah’s Ark Bible Storybook brings an interactive, educational experience to the famous biblical tale of Noah’s Ark and the rain that lasts for 40 days and 40 nights. God warns Noah that there is going to be a great flood and that he must build an ark to save his family and the world’s animals. In this rich, educational, and engaging story, kids will meet Noah and his sons as they build an ark and help the animals on board. After the storm, Noah sends out a dove in search of dry land and a new place to start life again. Found in scripture, this biblical tale of God warning Noah to build an ark and save the animals because a flood will occur is a religious school and childhood classic. Kids from pre-school through elementary school will adore this story.
Clever animal sound effects, beautiful illustrations and a captivating storyline will make Noah’s Ark Bible Storybook for Kids a family favorite!
Noah’s Ark - Bible StoryBook for Kids Features:
★ Beautiful HD illustrations and a rich narrative on every page
★ “Read to Me” - automatically reads each page of the story to you
★ “Read it Myself” - allows you to control the reading yourself
★ “Auto Play” - automatically reads the entire story to you
★ Help the animals board the ark – learn each animal's name and sound
★ Navigate the Ark in the ocean at the time of the flood – storm though the rain
★ Send out the dove and help Noah find land – watch a beautiful sunrise & rainbow appear
★ Numerous engaging, fun animations on each page create an enchanting reading
With over 400 million downloads and growing, TabTale has established itself as the creator of pioneering virtual adventures that kids and parents love. TabTale’s interactive storybooks provide an exciting reading experience for the most beloved children's stories. Each book inspires young children’s creativity and imagination. Search “TabTale” on Google Play and discover more outstanding apps.
Visit us: http://www.tabtale.com/
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+Tabtale/posts
Like us: http://www.facebook.com/TabTale
Follow us: @Tabtale
Watch us: http://www.youtube.com/iTabtale
Let us know what you think! Questions? Suggestions? Technical Support? Contact us 24/7 at WeCare@TabTale.com.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR PARENTS:
* This App is free to play but certain in-game items may be purchased for real money. You may restrict in-app purchases by disabling them on your device.
Please consider that this App may include third parties services for limited legally permissible purposes.
- Last ned og/eller stream lydbøker fra Lydbokforlaget direkte fra din android enhet.
- Hør på dine favorittitler fra Lydbokforlaget uansett hvor du er.
OBS! Nedlasting og streaming bør foregå i wi-fi sone!
Gjennom 25 år har Lydbokforlaget plukket titler på øverste hylle og har noe for enhver smak i utvalget som nå gjøres lettere tilgjengelig enn noen gang før!
Storytel is available in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Holland.
Smart functions in the app:
- Listen offline
- Set the audiobook to snooze with the built in sleep function
- Set your own bookmarks and make notes
- Share recommendations with your friends
- Get personal recommendations
- Filter languages in settings or under specific categories and sort them in multiple ways in order to find your favourite books
- Save upcoming books to your bookshelf, get notified when they are released.
- Find the biggest and best book series in our special Series section
- Children’s books divided by age
- Mobile player bubble that follows your browsing in the app
... And much more, enjoy!
Register a subscription at Storytel’s website via your computer or on your phone. Unlimited listening to thousands of titles, simple and incredible value for money.
We really hope you enjoy this life enhancing experience!
Boarding on Noah's Ark and know one of the strongest stories of the Old Testament. On this ludic and richly illustrated e-book, children play and stimulate their faith by interacting with biblical characters. The diversity of sounds and animations arouse the curiosity, a taste for reading and encourages creativity. This is a fun book that becomes an auxiliary tool in the development of motor coordination and laterality of the child.
- Richly illustrated
- Narrated in three languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish
- Stimulates creativity
- Develops a taste for reading
- Develops the laterality
- Develops motor skill
- Stimulates the faith
All you have to do is download this app. You’ll enjoy reading this story while picking up another language with the proven effective technique of storytelling. Click “…More” to learn why you should download this App today!
❋❋❋ Winner, Best Digital Language Learning Contents (Industrial Development Bureau Ministry of Economic Affairs) ❋❋❋
❋❋❋ Nominated for Creative App Competition (Business Next Magazine) ❋❋❋
Looking for more apps for kids
”Audio quality is very good. Awesome.”
- Wolfgang Boer
“Hi, my bilingual son loves your books - thanks. I like your books, too. “
- Patrick L O'Meley
You and your child are learning a new language together, just by reading a Grimm’s fairy tale. Sometimes, you do the reading, sometimes you both take turns. You used to switch the voice reading on and let the program tell you the story but you don’t need it anymore because you’re learning fast.
Thanks to this powerful app, you and your child are picking up another language while having quality time together, becoming bilingual, simply by having story time on a regular basis.
Storytelling is one of the most effective techniques for learning a new language. It’s fun, too. When you read or tell stories to people, you immerse them in rich language in proper context, which in turn leads to higher levels of sophistication in speech and literacy. Yup, just by reading a story the right way.
In this app, you get both English and Chinese subtitles and optional voice dubbing to help you with correct spelling, pronunciation and word recognition. The audio and visual presentation of the story is not only cute but also helpful for your listening and reading Chinese skills.
Look at some of the features you get in this app:
* Adorable graphics and easy to use interface
* Multilingual language learning tool for native English speaking users
* Formatted in a proven most effective way to learn and practice a second language
* Each paragraph of story is presented in English with Chinese subtitles
* Optional voice read along with text by native Chinese speaker
* Automatic or manual page turn with gesture support
* More than seven million users have downloaded the language learning picture books already!
If you’ve been hoping for a fast, fun way to learn Chinese, you only have to download this app. Do it right now and you can begin to pick up another language as soon as today!
Immerse yourself in a great story anytime, anywhere, by downloading from a breathtaking range of 180,000+ titles to your Android device—from best sellers to classics, and everything in-between.
Now you can turn on and listen to a good book even when you can’t pick one up—on your way to work, at the gym, while folding laundry, or any other time your eyes and
hands are busy.
• Transfer books to your device over Wi-Fi
• Audiobook chapter navigation, bookmarking, sleep mode, variable narration speed, button-free mode
• Multitasking for background downloading and listening
• Switch between reading and listening with Whispersync for Voice (compatible Kindle device required)
• Access the Audible store to purchase more audiobooks
• Earn badges and keep track of your listening habits and audiobook achievements
• Get insider information about author events and more with the Audible Newsfeed
Listening with Audible is always time well spent. Download the free audiobook app now and discover a smarter way to use your smartphone.
Visit us at www.audible.com or get in touch on Twitter @audible_com
If you're in the UK, visit us at www.audible.co.uk or get in touch on Twitter @audibleuk
Are you in Germany? Go to www.audible.de. Follow us on Twitter @audible_de
Are you in Australia? Go to www.audible.com.au. Follow us on Twitter @Audible_au
Are you in France? Go to www.audible.fr. Follow us on Facebook at audible.fr
*STORYCHIMES ARE ONE OF PC WORLD'S TOP GADGETS OF THE SUMMER!!!**
ABOUT NOAH'S ARK
As adapted from the Book of Genesis, this recounts Noah's journey in the Ark when God flooded the Earth.
StoryChimes Application Description
StoryChimes are an affordable diverse collection of children’s stories designed to immerse your child in the sights and sounds of interactive tales while keeping the “feel” of turning the pages of a real book.
As we like to say, “When you hear the chime, turn the page!” StoryChimes’ stream of new titles will keep you coming back for more fun, adventure and education again and again. The ease-of-use makes it a snap for even the youngest kids to enjoy a StoryChime today.
Mom or Dad need a good distraction? No matter how you travel or where you are, StoryChimes are never more than a touch away. An entire collection of books in the palm of your hand, providing a great assortment of entertainment. StoryChimes are the perfect alternative to movies, tv shows and video games.
With StoryChimes you can entertain and educate at the same time. Grab one today!
- Now includes a match game!
- Karaoke like text scroll (highlights red as you read)
- Page indexing to access your favorite parts
- Bookmarking to pick up where you left off
- Read at your own pace without audio and scroll text
- Facebook integration
- E-mail a friend about the App
- Help menu
- Larger page turn area
- 3D page turn provides a tactile “feel”
- Beautiful illustrations
- Great music accompanies each story
- Enhanced with sound FX
Please visit us on the web at www.storychimes.com for more great stories!
Have a story suggestion or comment? We’d love to hear it. Drop us a line at email@example.com.
• Search popular genres and unique topics to find any story you can imagine
• Follow stories as they are written, get updates for new chapters
• Connect with writers and other readers. Leave comments on stories and discuss the newest plot twists!
• Save to your library and share what you’re reading with your friends
• Write your own stories. Share your writing with the supportive Wattpad community
• Download stories and books to the app so you can read offline
• Personalized recommendations of stories to read
• Stay connected to your stories with a newsfeed of updates and comments from friends
• Sync all your stories and ebooks between your phone, tablet, and computer
• Android Wear support
Millions of stories to choose from:
• Choose from popular romance, fanfic, non-fiction, mystery, fantasy, sci-fi, short stories
• Popular cast celebrities: Lucy Hale, Harry Styles, Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev, Luke Hemmings
• Works by well-known authors: Margaret Atwood, Paulo Coelho, RL Stine, Dan Brown, Anna Todd
• Trending fan fiction: Anime, Supernatural, Twilight, One Direction, SNSD, Harry Potter, 1d
• The classics: Alice in Wonderland, Sherlock Holmes, Romeo & Juliet, Pride & Prejudice, and much more
• Find stories from new reading lists and book clubs
Discover the next 50 Shades of Grey!
*Kjøp både ebøker og lydbøker direkte fra appen eller fra nettbutikken vår
*Les ebøker i ePub og PDF-format i en behagelig leser
*Spill av lydbøker i appen
*Stemmegjenkjenning på søk
*Synkroniser mot andre enheter: om du slutter å lese på f.eks tablet, kan du fortsette der du slapp på en smartphone.
*Last ned gratis leseutdrag og les de første sidene før du kjøper
*SPiD-innlogging gjør det mulig for deg å bruke samme brukerkonto som på VG, FINN og en rekke andre norske nettsteder
*Importer og les egne dokumenter (ePub og PDF-format) som du har på mail
*Alle ebøker og lydbøker fra nettbutikk og apper er alltid tilgjengelige i bokhyllen din (også offline!)
*Optimert for HD enheter
*Juster skriftstørrelse, lysstyrke og bakgrunn for best mulig leseopplevelse
*Velg mellom tusenvis av norske og engelske titler
Tags: ebok, ebøker, gratis ebok, lydbok, lydbøker, ebokleser, ebok-leser, epub, pdf, leser, barnebøker.
Assumed that you have audiobooks and already copied them to your phone.
First 30 days Full version. Later - Basic version.
+ Playback speed control.
+ Classification of books (new, started, finished).
+ Download cover from the Internet.
+ List of characters. You can manually create a list of characters to easier follow the story.
+ Automatic pause in case you fall asleep. To continue playback just shake your phone.
+ Playback history.
+ Application Widget. Allows you to control the player from the home screen.
+ By specifying a root folder containing all your audiobook, you can exclude your folders which contains music and other audio files.
+ You don't have to finish one book to start another. The progress is saved independently for all books.
+ NO ADS!
To purchase (restore after reinstalling) full version press:
Phone must be connected to the Internet.
Full version cost is $2.
Many thanks to people who left comments and suggestions.
If you have something that doesn't work please write an email instead of leaving a comment.
Permission "Read phone status and identity" is used to fix bug on some LG and Sony phones when playback wasn't stopped during incoming call.
The LibriVox audio book app makes it easy to find the book you want. You can see the most popular books, browse by title, author or genre, look at new recordings, or search by keyword. You can even find books read by a favorite narrator. This app allows you to stop playback with a sleep timer, and unlimited bookmarks are available for each book. You can save and listen to as many books as you like. Access to the LibriVox collection, thousands of old time radio dramas, and many other collections is entirely free.
Audio books from LibriVox are free thanks to the dedicated work of hundreds of volunteers who record, edit and distribute the books. New releases are prepared daily, and the entire catalog spans the breadth of world literature, including novels, history, biography, short stories, poetry and more in both fiction and non-fiction.
- Book reader compatible with Android 1.6+
- read formats: fb2, fbz, txt, epub (no DRM), html, doc, docx, odt, rtf, mobi (no DRM), prc (PalmDoc), tcr. Supported ZIP and GZ archives.
- It is possible to specify an encoding of reading file (include 932, 936, 949, 950 code page).
- Support Text-To-Speech (TTS) (permission to the calls need to stop tts while calling)
- Support network libraries (OPDS)
- Local library. The selection of authors, series, title, publication year, genre.
- Supported interface languages: russian, english, german, greek, ukrainian, belarusian, polish, chineze, bulgarian, turkish.
- Supported external dictionaries.
- Fb2 and TXT file editing. If a file is in an archive, edited file is unpacked to the same directory as the original one.
- It is possible to select code page for file names in zip.
- Correct hyphenation for 20 languages.
- Four profiles with independent font, color, brightness, gamma correction and indent of text.
- One- and two-page mode with automatic switch to the two-page mode in landscape.
- Configuring of display styles (headings, citations, abstracts, etc.). Each style includes font, color, text style, text size, shadow, indent, spacing and so on.
- Autoscroll "wave" and "slide".
- 3D paging animation.
- Initial letter to one or two lines of text at the beginning of each chapter or paragraph.
- Independent setting of all items in the status bar and footer for windowed and full-screen mode.
- Support for display of footnotes on the page for fb2- and (most) epub-files.
- The horizontal and vertical alignment of text on the screen.
- Hanging punctuation.
- "Sections from a new page" option.
- Navigation in the text: by percents, by pages, to the beginning/end of the text, 10 pages forward/backward, to the next/previous chapter.
- Table of contents in fb2-, doc- and epub-files.
- 9 tap-zones for short and long taps, gestures, gestures with two fingers, resize text by "pinch", to assign the actions for buttons.
- Support E-Ink screens. Adaptation of appearance for the E-Ink screens, support of "fast" refresh for many EINK devices.
- Fixation of screen rotation.
- Support 9.png skins with automatic selection of one- or two-page mode.
- Upon selection of embedded texture, background color is taken into account, i.e. mix of textures and colors.
- Clock behind the text.
- Quotes, bookmarks, text labeling, sending the selected text to third-party programs.
- Creating shortcuts for books on the home screen.
- Save / restore program settings / styles / current profile (+fonts, +skins) / text styles.
- Ability to hold screen backlight (up to 20 minutes of inactivity).
- Fine-tuning of various indentations, adjusting software shading of the screen (if minimal hardware brightness level is too high for comfortable use).
- The program collects anonymous statistics of open books for creating the top -100 authors and books. This top -100 is available in program.
- Synchronize reading position via network or file system.
Ebook Reader is free, and optimized for Android devices.
- Epub3 format support
- User-created collections for sorting your books
- Turn pages with a tap or swipe
- Never lose your place in the book
- Landscape or portrait orientation is lockable
- Easy navigation inside the book
- Search for text inside books
- Night-reading mode is easy on the eyes
- Adjust font size with a tap
- Login with your existing eBooks.com account
- Sync your eBooks.com online bookshelf with all your devices
- Online synchronization for bookmarks, highlights, notes and current reading position with all your Android and iOS devices
- 3rd-party (imported) book support
- Free classics at your fingertips immediately
- Shop for ebooks within the app
- Buy New York Times bestsellers as well as technical, professional and academic books
- Online backup - your online ebook library is always accessible, so anytime you get a new PC or phone, your books are ready to download from your eBooks.com bookshelf
✜ Innovative color palette makes it fun and easy to select colors
✜ 40 bold and vibrant colors to choose from
✜ Press play to hear and watch the story of Noah’s Ark
✜ Professional child narrator reads the story of Noah’s Ark to you
✜ Sound effects and animation make the story come to life
✜ Watch your personalized book or watch a pre-colored version of the story
✜ Play a single page or the entire story
✜ Personalize and save multiple color creations
✜ Share your colored page with friends and loved ones on Facebook
✜ Send the app through email and Twitter
- during travelling (by car, by plane, by bus)
- at the gym (jogging, fitness, bike)
- while relaxing
Our app allows you to have easy access to your shelf with audiobooks, downloading them at any time, comfortable listening to and buying your favourite bestsellers and searching a catalogue with free chapters.
Visit our website: http://www.audioteka.co.uk/
If you are looking for a good PDF or EPUB reader, stop here, you have found it. EBook Reader is a highly customizable document viewer. It's optimized for Android devices.
EBook Reader supports the following ebook and document formats:
DjVU, PDF, XPS (OpenXPS), FictionBook (fb2 and fb2.zip), Comics Book formats (cbr and cbz), plus - starting with version 2.0 - EPUB and RTF.
- Bookshelf view
- Recent Books
- Book search results
- File Browser,File navigation
- Search text in book
- Night Mode
- Auto fit your page view
- Links History, back to page
- Search all books (PDF, DjVu) on device
- Scroll pages by finger tap on screen
- Full screen mode
- Light theme and black theme
- Set screen orientation: Portrait, Landscape, Automatic
- Bookmarks on page
- Cut white document borders
- Fixate pages by width, page will not move from right to left
- Book and Page Thumbnails
- Configurable search directories
EBook Reader allows you to customize the way you read on a per book basis: each document's layout can be tailored to give you the best reading experience and all settings will be remembered the next time you will open it.
Whatever your document, be it a two-faced xerox, a book with wide asymmetric margins or a multi-column article, EBook Reader provides you with features to split pages, automatically or manually crop margins and instantly zoom to a column's content.
EBook Reader uses MIME types to handle different file types. Unfortunately, Android's and many other file managers might not support all MIME types. When this happens, you will not be able to open said files directly from the file manager. Some file managers allow you to add new MIME types and associate them with the corresponding file extensions. Refer to your file manager manual to get further instructions on how to do that.
This app is base on the Old versions (up to 1.6.x) EbookDroid code, and licensed under the under the GPLv3+.
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
Source Code: https://github.com/FunPanda08/EBook-Reader-for-android