- Integration in fileman context menu
- Creating/unpacking ZIP archives
- Optional compression level
If you have any problem or question about application, please use contact e-mail first.
Thank You for using fileman.
Please note that GEDexplorer can not (yet) edit genealogy data - it can only visualize genealogy information that you have already collected.
* A compact yet detailed biographical view
* A scrollable and zoomable tree view for showing a person's ancestors and/or descendants
* A circular view for showing a person's ancestors
* Split screen mode (useful for tablets and high density phones)
* Shows images for persons, events and places
* Shows maps for places (if they have coordinates)
* Supports links to web pages
* Supports notes written in HTML
* Supports GEDCOM 5.5, 5.5.1 and 5.5EL files in a variety of character encodings
* Fast and memory efficient (for instance, it can load a 25 MB GEDCOM file containing 100000 persons on a Samsung Galaxy S III)
* Selectable languages: English, German and Swedish
* Supports Samsung Multi Window (available on many Samsung devices)
* Drag the view to scroll around.
* Pinch with two fingers to zoom in or out.
* Double tap on background to zoom in or out.
* Single tap on a name to show more info.
* Double tap on a name to base the tree on that person.
* Long tap on a name to base the tree on that person.
* Search for persons by typing (partial) first and/or last name.
* Keeps a history of shown graphs and searches accessible from the back button.
* Scales the UI to support large and small devices with varying resolution.
* Shows marriage dates and divorces in the long-click popup.
* Configurable number of generations (both descendants and ancestors) shown.
* Different codecs supported (utf-8, ascii, latin_1, ansel).
To use your own gedcom files, they need to be transferred to your device. This can be done in several different ways, including:
* Mailing them to yourself and downloading them
* Copying them over USB
* Copying them to an SD card
* Using online file services such as www.dropbox.com
Once the file is on your device choose it in the Downloads app or in a file browser app such as My Files. You can also use the Open... button in the menu from within GedTree.
There is a support/feature request forum at http://gedtree.userecho.com/
* decompress zip, rar, b1, as well as 34 other formats;
* create password-protected zip and b1 archives;
* open multi-part (splitted) rar and b1 archives (part0001, z01, 001, part01);
* browse files inside archives without actual extraction;
* partial extract - extract only selected files, not the whole archive;
* (Pro Version only) unlimited extractions;
* (Pro Version only) open password-protected b1, zip, rar and 7z;
Thank you for using the B1 Archiver. The B1 team has seen thousands of positive reviews of our product, its functionality, and the fact that it's free. However, now we need your support. We are introducing a paid Pro Version of the B1 Archiver. Don’t worry — the B1 project has allways been about helping people, so the B1 File Manager will remain free and fully functional. We will be grateful to everyone who decides to buy and support the B1 Archiver.
★B1 Archiver gives you 10 free unpacking right after you install it. You can buy more right when you reach the limit or purchase the Pro Version.
★In Pro Version you can unpack the unlimited number of archives.
★Pro Version also allows you to open password-protected archives (if you have a password).
B1's translated to more than 30 languages. We very much appreciate your support
and we are welcome everyone to contribute to translations at http://crowdin.net/project/b1-interface/invite
* decompress zip files (unzip), decompress rar files (unrar)
* open 7z, apk, a, ar, arj, bz2, bzip2, cab, deb, gz, gzip, jar, iso, lha, lzh, lzma, mtz, rpm,
tar, tar.bz2, tbz, tbz2, tar.gz, tgz, tpz, taz, tar.lzma, tar.xz, tar.Z, xap, xar, xz, Z, zipx
* open multi-part (splitted) rar and b1 archives (part0001, z01, 001, part01)
* browse files inside archives without actual extraction
* partial extract - extract only selected files, not the whole archive
* support for zip with non-Latin symbols
* compress files into zip archive
* compress files into b1 with smart compression
* create password-protected zip and b1 archives
* progress in notification area and work in background mode
* file navigation, copy/paste, delete/rename, file properties
* multi-selection of files and folders
* favorite folders
* hiding files from media scan
* (Pro Version only) unlimited extractions;
* (Pro Version only) open password-protected b1, zip, rar and 7z;
* and much more...
If you'd like to suggest another feature please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
* read/write external storage - to create archives and copy files to external storages.
* access network state and internet - for Google Analytics module which is used to collect aggregate data on general usage frequency and marketing efficiency.
Frequently Asked Questions
* Where can I get the password?
If you were asked to enter password that does NOT mean you need password for B1 Archiver.
It means that your archive is password-protected, which means that people who created that archive encrypted it with a secret password. Please check this article for most common ways to find password - http://b1.org/help/Where-can-I-get-the-password-to-the-archive.jsp
If you 100% sure that your archive is regular and not protected, but you are still asked for the pass to decompress it - please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org for investigation, it might be an issue with the software.
We appreciate any feedback at email@example.com
Started in 2011 B1 Archiver continues to gain popularity among the users all over the word due to its high functionality and friendly interface. We are making B1 so amazingly simple that every task can be done in a few taps.
Our users enjoy working with our soft. Would you like to join them?
- unzip over 38 archive formats (multi-volume and password-protected);
- compress files into zip and b1 archives;
- manage the files in internal storage, external SD card and USB-drives;
- manage Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box and 4shared cloud storages;
- stream media files from the cloud storages and via SMB with no need to actually download files (NOTE: streaming speed highly depends on your Internet connection speed).
Dear friends, a lot of hard work and efforts went into the development of B1 File Manager and the B1 team needs your support. You might have noticed that B1 File Manager now displays sponsored offers. This is what allows us to distribute B1 File Manger for free. However, we've listened to your feedback and we've introduced an option to disable ads for a small payment. The option is available from the menu in the action bar. Whatever you choose, it will help us in further development of B1 File Manager. Thank you! - Regards, Adam Buyer
NOTE: Due to changes in Google’s policy, B1 File Manager and B1 Free Archiver have no permission to write to an external SD card. A workaround can be found here: http://blog.b1.org/sandbox-an-easier-work-with-sd-card-in-kitkat/
The creators of B1 Free Archiver bring to you the ultimate tool for handling files on your device - B1 File Manager.
B1 File Manager is a full-featured and free file explorer with support for most popular cloud storage, networks and archives.
* File explorer
- Browse the content of the internal storage, external SD card, USB drives, cloud storages and networks
- Move, delete, copy, paste, rename and view details for files and folders
- Multi-selection of files and folders
- Easy-to-use and intuitive UI
- Fast file Search
- Immediate Media Library synchronization keeps your music player and picture viewer content updated
- Create Bookmarks for easy access to your favorite and most frequently visited folders;
- Filter options allow to display files with a certain extension
* Cloud storage manager
- Dropbox support
- Google Drive support
- Microsoft OneDrive (former SkyDrive) support
- Box.com support
- 4shrared support
- Video, music and other files streaming
- Support for unlimited storage accounts
- Create new accounts without leaving the app
- Accounts are saved automatically with no need to re-login
* Networks manager
- Built in FTP client
- Built in SFTP client
- SMB support
* Archive manager
- Decompress zip files (unzip), decompress rar files (unrar)
- Create b1 and zip archives
- Open 7z, apk, a, ar, arj, bz2, bzip2, cab, deb, gz, gzip, jar, iso, lha, lzh, lzma, mtz, rpm, tar, tar.bz2, tbz, tbz2, tar.gz, tgz, tpz, taz, tar.lzma, tar.xz, tar.Z, xap, xar, xz, Z, zipx
- Browse files inside archives without actual extraction
- Open password-protected zip, rar and 7z
- Partial extract - extract only selected files, not the whole archive
- Support for zip with non-Latin symbols
- Open multi-part (split) rar and b1 archives (part0001, z01, 001, part01)
- Use preset multi-volume archive sizes for easy share via email, CD/DVD burn or set any custom size
- Compress files into zip or b1 archives
- Create password-protected zip and b1 archives
- Progress in notification area and work in background mode
B1 Free Archiver is available for Android, Windows PC, Mac and Linux. Visit our official site for additional information: http://b1.org/
If you have any feature request, please, submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
B1 File Manager does not collect, sell, rent, or share any personally identifiable information about the user to the third-parties. System permissions required solely for the purpose of correct functionality of its current and upcoming features.
ZArchiver lets you:
- Create the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, tar;
- Decompres the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, arc (freearc);
- View archive contents: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, arc (freearc);
- Create and decompress password-protected archives;
- Edit archives: add/remove files to/from the archive (zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz);
- Create and decompress multi-part archives: 7z, rar(decompress only);
- Partial archive decompression;
- Open compressed files;
- Open an archive file from mail applications;
- Extract splited archives: 7z, zip and rar (7z.001, zip.001, part1.rar, z01);
- Multithreading support (useful for multicore processors);
- UTF-8/UTF-16 supporting in filenames. Allows you to use national symbols in filenames;
- No need for enabling multiselect mode. You can select files by clicking on the icon from the left of the filename;
ATTENTION! Any useful ideas and wishes are welcome. You can send them by email or just leave a comment here.
Q: What password?
A: The contents of some archives may be encrypted and the archive can only be opened with the password (don't use the phone password!).
Q: The program is not working correctly?
A: Send me an email with detailed description of the problem.
Q: How to compress files?
A: Select all files, you want to compress, by clicking on icons (from the left of filenames). Click on the one of selected files and choose "Compress" from menu. Set desired options and press OK button.
Q: How to extract files?
A: Click on archive name and select suitable options ("Extract Here" or other).
View GEDCOM files exported from current genealogy applications and Internet services. View by individuals, families, sources, database info, or descendants tree. Top level views are linked to additional detail views.
GEDCOM versions 5.5 and 5.5.1 supported. ASCII, UTF-8, UTF-16, and ANSEL character sets accepted.
Integrated file browser helps to locate GEDCOM files on your device. Set custom home directory, to always come back to a preferred GEDCOM location.
It captures the intruder's photo(using front camera) who tries to snoop on your android smart phone when you are away from your mobile.
• Email alerts for intrusion attempts
• GPS Location notification
• Scream alert for Intrusion attempt
• Hidden Mode
Emails the face of intruder automatically to your email address along with the location and time.
Dial your secret code to launch the app. It remain hidden from you home screen icons. We advice you to change the secret code for launch after installation.
location from where intrusion attempt made will be send as email notification.
Your Mobile will scream to alert notify the intrusion attempt
Share intruder's photo to your friends.
The quality of the intruders photo captured technically depends on the light exposure available in the environment. Please write to our support if it doesn't work in your mobile, before posting your review :)
How to Uninstall?
use Uninstall option available in settings page of the app.
CAMERA : To capture intruder's face
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE/READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To store and display photos
INTERNET: To send email notifications
PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS: To launch app in hidden mode
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION/ACCESS_MOCK_LOCATION: To get GPS location
GET_ACCOUNTS: To read your email id which will receive notifications
* Scripts Executables
Manage and execute shell scripts and programs in file system.
All executions run over vt100 terminal accepting user input and esc codes (colors, bel, cursor movement ..)
Run them at boot-up and/or on network status change possibility.
Schedule at selected time. (cron jobs)
Show graphical dialogs from running process.
Create widgets at desktop.
Edit and create scripts, also create them from url.
Insert code in your scripts using QR codes.
Share execution output.
Bookmark your scripts.
Test SM_VERSION and/or SM_VERSIONCODE to know if is running inside SManager.
With root privileges you can also execute them as superuser.
* File manager
Browse all phone's file and network files.
zip,tgz,tar,tbz and yaffs2 (nandroid backups) support.
Browse network(including http://) zip files without full download.
Open multiple directories on different tabs.(3 tabs for Ads version)
File linking support(On supported filesystems)
Multiselect from different directories support. (Ads version only support 7 selections from different directories. No limit if selections are in the same directory)
* Root explorer(Rooted device needed)
Automatically mount RO partitions in RW when needed.
Root editor (Allow edit files with root privileges. Configure "Browse as root")
Open and edit ALL files regardless the permissions they have with selected application. Use CAREFULLY(Configure "Browse as root" in order to get this feature)
* Console screen
Volume Up: Mapped to Esc key.
Volume Down: Mapped to Enter key.
DPad press: Mapped to Control key. (Press and then press other key. Not simultaneous pressing required)
Enable "extra gestures" in config screen in order to send Home/End,del/tab,left/right,pgup/pgdown keys. This is very useful to execute shell and ssh connections.
WEIRD CHARACTERS: If you get a lot of [[^ characters, is due you have "extra gestures" enabled and script/program doesn't process them. Use most right side of screen to send standard scroll event, or disable "extra gestures"
* SM Multiselect
Selects automatically files selected in third party apps, like Gallery, inside SM Browser
* External Storage SD Notes
You can install SManager on external Storage SDcard, but you must be know:
- If you are using boot scripts or scheduled script, you will need SMExternalSD app.
- All events like network status change and scheduled scripts while external storage is shared or unmounted will not be processed. Although you have SMExternalSD installed
SManager does not launch executions until external storage is mounted.
Detected some programs/daemons (like dropbear) fails if has stdin closed. Try put "exec 0>&1" to reopen stdin in background executions.
* No ads version features
Execute scripts from widgets without opening console.
No limits in multiselect.
No limits opening multiple directories.
Alias keys in SMConsole.
Hide/show SMConsole/SMBrowser bar with up/down gesture at top of the screen.
When you have a site opened in browser, do the following:
1. Press "Menu" button and select "Share..."
2. Select "Open from Web Archive".
3. Choose which web archive you want to use.
Please note: There is no launch icon for this app!
Here you can:
- Manage inventory from multiple warehouses.
- Find a stock of your items by barcode.
- Manage a minimum Stock for each item for the application to tell us what items are on stock.
- Save movements movements in and out of your articles.
- Consult the movements produced in each of the stores on the date you want.
- Backup Database and import it for use on another device.
Du kan se bokstaver eller hele ord og øve deg på å tyde skriften. Du kan også skrive den selv på tastaturet. Les, lek og lær!
På enkelte modeller flytter ikke markøren seg automatisk fra boks til boks under «Les ord». Du må der flytte markøren manuelt ved hjelp av tastaturet på telefonen når du skriver inn de bokstavene du tror det er.
Alle lokalvalg ble holdt i kirkene, med prestene som valgledere. I denne førsterunden valgte hver menighet to valgmenn. Senere møttes alle valgmenn i hvert amt (fylke) og valgte seg imellom tre representanter til Eidsvoll. Det militære holdt egne valg.
Vi viser deg et kart der alle valgkirker er geografisk plassert. Klikk deg fram til valget fra dine egne hjemtrakter, området der du bor eller er underveis mot! Her skjedde en historisk handling i 1814.
Under hver kirke kan du se:
- Hvem som ble valgt, og dato for valget
- Fullmakten valgmennene fikk med som dokumentasjon - i original og i avskrift
- Kirken der valget ble holdt
Fullmaktene som appen ”Valg 1814” viser deg, er opptatt i UNESCOs register over Norges dokumentarv. I appen kan du også lese om valgene og se bilder av eidsvollsrepresentantene.
Velkommen til 1814!
Ta kontakt med oss for spørsmål og kommentarer: email@example.com
På www.arkivverket.no finnes bakgrunnsstoff om valgene og annet i 1814.